Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

23. Romance

22.3K 1.1K 220
By love_angell20

Hey guys

How are you all?

So here is our romantic chapter 😜

Enjoy ❤️

**************************

Rahmaan's POV

"Maan" hana called me in low voice.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Your my husband" she said like she was reminding me and I smiled before answering.

"And your my wife" I said from the bottom of my heart.

She immediately look up at me and her eyes lit up.

"So you.. accept our marriage?" She asked and I can see hopefill in her eyes.

"Yes" I said stroking her cheeks and she smiled kissing my chin.

"Never leave me" she said and I look down at her.

"I won't" I said almost immediately and kiss her head. And she held me tightly. She was lying on my chest and I held her closely by wrapping my one arm around her and other on her head playing with her soft hair.

I never feel like this before. Like I was feeling right now. Hana and I spent a beautiful night together. She poured her all love and filled my heart. I haven't felt this much loved. But tonight I feel her love and it felt so good blissful and right I couldn't explained.

For the first time I was nervous and afraid to do anything with her. She's so delicate that I don't wanted to break her. I was about to back out but she didn't let me go and again confessed her true love toward me. And I couldn't help myself but before I claimed her I accept her as my wife and made up my mind that I will never leave her. And erase that divorce thing. Because now she's mine. And always will be.

I am not going to changed my life style nor I am going to agreed for the ruksati anytime soon. For that I have to control hana. And I know she will do anything for me.

"Maan I love you" she said again and a smile came to my lips. In the last few hours she kept telling me how much she love me while kissing my face all over. And every time she does this my heart bloom with happiness joy and pride.

"Hmm" I hummed. I don't have anything to say in return because I don't know if I love her or not and I don't want to confessed anything fake.

She placed a kiss on my bare chest above my heart and look up while cupping my face with her one hand she said.

"You know. I truly want you to say ' I love you too hana' but I know you don't. Honestly it felt good that you don't say anything you don't mean. I am always expect you to be honest with me like this" I smiled and i nodded. And placed a peck on her lips.

My eyes went to clock and it shows 5 o'clock in the morning. it's mean everyone will be wake up for morning prayer.

"Hana.. I think you should go" I said and she held me tightly.

"No! I don't want to" she said pouting. And I stare at her.

No! I can't let them know about this. If anyone saw us in one room at this hour then they will do our ruksati tomorrow morning. No way!

"But you have to" I said sternly and saw her eyes getting wet. And I sighed.

"Hanu.. baby I don't want anyone to saw us in one room at this time.. can't do this for me?." I said softly making puppy face.

"I am not baby" she whine and tear escaped her eyes and i burst into laughter. In all this she only heard baby word.

"Yes you are" I said and sat up while taking her with me making duvet slipped from her body but she immediately cover her body with duvet.

"My crybaby" I squeezed her cheeks.
"Maan" she slap my hands and I chuckled. While she hug me.

"Maan I don't want to go.. I want to sleep in your arms.. please" she pleaded. And sighed in frustrating. And move back.

"Hana I am telling you last time.. go! don't make myself repeat! don't you understand if anyone saw us then they will make it big deal.. and i don't want this" I said rudely in little louder. She flinch at my voice and move back and many tears left her eyes. Making my heart tighten. But I ignored this.

First i have to control on my own feelings before I control her.

I told myself and look away.

**************

Author's POV

Hana felt her heart clenched at his words. She really wanted to spent this whole night with him but he didn't wanted this. So she move back and look for something to wear. Rahmaan rip her dress last night so she didn't have her dress to wear.

She looked back at him but he was not looking at her. She again roam her eyes and landed on rahmaan's shirt. Hana slowly crawl carefully holding that duvet around her. And get out off the bed.

Rahmaan looked at her and saw her picking his shirt.

"What are you doing?" He asked and got out of from the bed.

"Um...you rip my dress" she whispered blushing. And a smile made his way to his lips. She could feel his gaze and that make her cheeks even heated up.

"Can I wear this?" She asked innocently making rahmaan's smiled widened.

"Okay" he said and hana look up at him. And started walking toward bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Rahmaan asked. She didn't turned.

"Bathroom for shower" she replied and he nodded. And said"okay"

She went inside the bathroom after taking shower she wore his shirt and look at herself and palm her face.

This shirt only came to her mid-thigh.
She huff and rubber her face.

"Uh.. Maan" she called him after debating herself for few minutes.

"Hmm" he hummed from the bed. His eyes were closed.

"Um.. can you please... Give me your...any trouser?" she asked hesitantly. And a chuckled escaped his mouth at her adorableness.

He opened his eyes and jum off from the bed and went to his wardrobe. Taking out his trouser he walked toward washroom.

"Hana take this" hana startled hearing his voice behind the door she was feeling disappointment when he didn't replied. But hearing his voice she smiled.

Opening the door slightly she held her hand out but instead giving her trouser he held her hand and pulled her out. Making hana gasp loudly.

Rahmaan looked at her head to toe and again admired her beauty.

"Maan leave me" she implore blushing.

"Your mine hana... And you don't have to be shy in front of me...." He paused and came closer to her ear.

"...there is nothing I haven't saw yet hana" she gasp and pushed him feeling embarrassed and rahmaan burst in laughter.

"Your so dirty" she said looking away from him.

"You loved this dirty man whole night" he said smirking causing Hana's cheeks redden due to her hard blushed.

"Still Am I dirty?" He asked raising his eyebrows. And she nodded without looking at him.

"Okay... I am not going to give you this trouser" he said and turned to go.

"Maan please" she held his arm and turned him toward her.

"Am i dirty?"

"No! your not! Your most decent person I have ever saw" she lied like she mean it and rahmaan held back his laugh.

"Sacchi? (Really)" he asked and she nodded hurriedly.

"Ok then take it" he gave her his trouser and hana run into the bathroom as she took that not before hearing his laugh.

After coming back she grabbed her all dresses and put it on the basket.

"I will take this in the morning" she informed him who was busy staring at her.

"Hmm" he saw hana dull face as she turned to go.

' maan i don't want to go.. I want to sleep in your arms...please' hana'voice echoed in his head.

"Hana" he called her and she stop. And turned

Rahman get up from the bed and went in front of her. he hold her both hands and kiss it. And small smile came to her lips

"I am sorry that I couldn't let you sleep with me but..." He paused and pick her in his arms. Making hana gasp.

"..i can take you to your bed" he said and walked out of his room. Hana smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You know sometimes.. you look adorable and cute" she said squeezing his cheeks.

"Oh please.. I am not adorable and cute.. I am hot"  he said and hana giggled.

"That's you are" she said giggling while squeezing his cheeks.

"Don't do this" he whine and pulled his face away.

"I will" she didn't let go and continue squeezed his cheeks.

"Hanu!" He warned.

"Jaan-e-hanu" She said giggling while squashing his cheeks and bring his face close to her while rubbing her nose with him and kiss his tip of nose. Rahmaan smiled and shake his head.

***
Rahmaan wanted no one to know that they had spend night together but Allah has other plans. Because Someone has witness about this night and that someone was Shabana.

She was walking toward kitchen where she saw rahmaan coming out of his room taking hana in his arms. While hana wearing his clothes proved everything. They both were lost talking and laughing with other that they didn't notice her presence.

Ya Allah! This is not right! They are married but without ruksati it's wrong I have to do something soon.

She made up her mind and walked away from there.

***
Rahmaan step into hana's room and laid her on her bed. He cover her body with duvet and removed her hair strands from her face and stroke her cheeks.

"Thank you for the best gift.. this is my best birthday" he whisper kissing her lips and hana smiled.

"Please sleep for a while" he requested and she nodded.

"Good night jaan-e-maan" he said smiling and hana giggled a little.

Kissing her forehead he walked out of her room.

"Before I sleep I should pray my morning prayer" she got off from her bed and walked toward washroom.

************

Everyone came to breakfast table expect hana and rahmaan.

"Where is hana and rahmaan?" asked Ahmed.

"Baba did you forget you gave him permission to go for his birthday party at night" Fathima remind him and he nodded as he remained.

"Oh yeah! But hana?" He asked.

"Don't know... She must be up at this time.. but today I didn't saw her" Fathima shrug and marziya got up from her chair.

"I will check up on her" marziya said concernly for her little sister.

Hana didn't talk to her properly after that day. Hana kept her distance from marziya. And that hurt marziya but she gave her sister some time cause this is the first time hana angry at her like this. Marziya didn't wanted to ruined their remaining peace.

"Ruku marzi(wait)" Shabana stop as marziya turned to go.

"Kya hua chachi ( what happen aunty)" marziya asked turning toward her

"Nothing beta.. it's just that.. let her sleep.. she will came when she wake up" shabana said breaking eye contact. she felt guilty because of her son. She knew hana is innocent and naive and love rahmaan all her life so rahman could manipulate her easily. So she felt guilty that this is her house where injustice was happening to marziya little sister. Hana deserve respect and her full rights but her son is being unfair to her. Rahmaan many time refused to agree for his and hana's ruksati.. and she knew he will do that again so she decided to force him this time.

Marziya thing about it for few minutes before seating on her chair again.

***********

Hana's POV

I came out of my room at 12 pm and felt really embarrassed cause I didn't slept like this before. As I came to kitchen for the sake of my stomach which was grumbling since I wake up.

I saw banu (our maid) preparing coffee. At this hour?

"Kiske liye ye?(for whom)" I asked she looks up at me.

"For you and rahmaan bhai" she answered.

"But I didn't told you to make coffee for me"

"But I did" reply came from my behind. And i turned to saw maan on the door frame grinning at me while his arms folded over his chest.

"Oh" I said and turned my back to him. Suddenly feeling shy to face him. Cause last night's event appears on my mind making my cheeks red like betroot.

"Banu aap jae( you can go)" maan command her and she did as she told.

Now only me and Maan was here ALONE

I here his foot step coming toward me making my heart started running faster. And next second he wrapped his arms around my stomach from behind and put his chin there.

"Did you slept well?" He asked and my face flushed.

"Hmm" I response in hummed.. because my voice had stuck in my throat.

"So... Jaan-e-maan being shy to face her husband" he whisper in my ear while nibbling my earlobe

"Maan.. will you please stop doing this?" I pleaded because he make me lose my sense easily.

"Why? Can't control wifey?" He again whisper and placed kiss on my neck I could feel him smirking.

"Don't...maan." I whisper biting my lips. He turned me toward him and trap me between him and kitchen counter.

"I will" he said and buried his face in my neck and started kissing me. While my eyes closed their own.

"I told you not came in front of me after shower" his husky voice came between the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and entangled my fingers in his hair. He bit my neck earnings moaned from me.

"Uh...Maan" I moaned and he immediately move back only to crashed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back and depend our kiss. We kissed for few minutes before we pulled back and he put his forehead on mine.

"So husband is being romantic" i said grinning.

"If only beautiful wife like you is in front of him" he said grinning back while kissing her nose.

"Did you eat something?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No! I am hungry" I whine pouting. I am really truly hungry.

"I am hungry too" he said again coming closer to me. And I moved back knowing his intention.

"Maan.. I want food"

"But I want you" he said pouting and I slapped his chest playfully while he chuckled.

"Okay okay... Take this" he gave me coffee mug. And I gladly take this.

"I will make it for you something" he said and I look at him surprised.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked curiously.

"Because..." He came to my ear and whisper." You gave me best gift last night.. so in return I can atleast do this for you" he said kissing my cheeks. I look down blushing.

"You just seat here" he said pulling me up holding my hips and make me sat on the counter. And he went to make something for me.

After which felt like hour he finally made sandwich for me and served me. I took bit and moaned.

"It's delicious Maan" i compliment.

"More than me" he asked coming closer and I put my hand on his chest making some distance.

"Maan tell me.. you know how to cook?" I asked.

"I only know how to make this sandwich. once I went to picnic with my friends and there I learned how to make this sandwich from one of my friend...so your the second one who lucky to taste my sandwich after my friends" he explained and I smiled looking at him.

"Now give me one bite" he said I pulled back my sandwich. And shook my head.

"I made it" he remind me and I smiled before answering.

"For me! so.. This is mine" I said glaring at him playfully.

"And your mine"  he said and grabbed my wrist and pull my sandwich in front off his mouth.

"Maan don't" I whine but he bit it. He gave smirk like won some war. I huff looking away.

"Aww.. cutie pie.. don't be angry" he squash my cheeks while laughing looking at my annoying face

I was about to gave him peace of mind but we interrupt by throat clearing voice. And Maan immediately move back and I jumped down from counter. And look back to see mama looking at us blankly.

"Um...mama..." Maan was saying scratching his back off neck feeling embarrassed but mama cut him off.

"Rahmaan today is your birthday party so your baba need your help.. go.." she said and turned toward me " and hana... Fathima Riya and marziya calling you.. they brought some dresses for you... They are waiting for you in Fathima's room" saying this she walked out. And we both look at each other.

"Is she saw us?" I asked frightening. He sigh looking at me.

"We were doing nothing which she should've not saw.. so don't worry" Maan shrug and glance at my sandwich.

"Finish this.. mehnat barbad na karna meri ( don't waste my hard work)" Maan said firmly.

"Kabhi nahi ( never) " I said in determination smiling and took bite of my sandwich

He turned and started walking and i follow him while eating my sandwich  but stop when the word second one hit me.

"Wait maam" I stop him and he turned questioningly.

"Who was the first one who taste your made sandwich?" I asked and he stare at me for few seconds before answering.

"Ariba" saying this he walked out.

*********

How was it?

Did you like their romance?

And... Did you guys forgot about Ariba?

Tell me what you think about this chapter?

Please don't forget to vote and comments.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
992K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...