At The Hostel

By jessicamacabre

Dylan is Bree's brother's best friend who she's been travelling with over the past month. Short hot read - en... More

At the Hostel

806 1 0
By jessicamacabre

The hostel was loud, but that was to be expected on a Saturday night. Everyone was downstairs in the lobby slamming down jugs of cheap beer and free spaghetti and sharing travelling stories that got more and more grandeur as time passed. As for me—

I was heading to bed.

I was over my rowdy days. This wasn't my first travel year. In the co-ed room that I was sleeping in, I found it was empty except for-

"Hey Dylan," I said, walking over to my locker and twisting the cheap metal key. Dylan was my brother's friend. The three of us were travelling together and for the past month I'd been suffering from a giant crush. The guy had killer eyelashes and the softest demeanor. Some girls were into bad boys, but I'd always had a thing for the quiet ones. They were often the ones who treated the girls the best, both on the streets, and between the sheets. "Where's my brother?"

Dylan shrugged, not meeting my eyes. Another thing about him that I found oddly endearing. "He was chatting up some Samoan girl downstairs when I left."

I laughed. "Which means he's getting laid tonight." He had always had something for Islander girls. "You jealous?" I asked, as I looked right at him and changed into a pair of pj shorts in front of him. Of course, he blushed and just looked away. Like I said, he was quiet, and easily embarrassed. Our relationship went like this: I'd tease him, and he'd just blush and look away and get flustered. What he didn't know, was that it completely flustered me at the same time. He was just so damn hot. And the best part was that he didn't even seem to be aware of it. He was confident in all other areas, but for some reason when it came to girls...

"No, I'm not interested in hooking up with hostel girls."

"But surely you want to get laid? I know you haven't been gotten any in the past month, seeing how you've been in here every night."

"So have you." He shot back, hesitant to look up, in case I wasn't finished getting dressed yet.

"You can look now." I let him know, as I climbed up onto the top bunk next to his.

"Why haven't you hooked up with any travelers? I've seen them try to."

"I'm not interested in hooking up with strangers. Been there, done that." I replied, flopping down, even though I wasn't the slightest bit tired anymore. He had that effect on me. Whenever we were alone, I always became hyper aware of everything around me. Like how horny I am. "Do you want to hit the lights D?"

"You should've turned them off while you were still down there." He laughed, but he didn't hesitate before climbing down the ladder on his bunk and turning off the lights. Finally. I'd been sexually frustrated all day and had been dying to relieve some of the pressure. Downstairs was still pretty loud and I wasn't worried that he'd hear me as I slipped my hands down my underwear. "Bree?"

I had to clear my throat slightly before, I could answer. I felt so naughty rubbing myself while talking to the guy I wanted to rub me. "Yyeah?"

"I'm really bored."

"Oh," I said, trying to keep my voice nonchalant, as my breath quickened. I could just imagine the way it'd feel to have his hands on me. To have his tongue in me. Oh man I was wet.

"I've been lying in bed for the past hour waiting for you to come keep me company."

It was my turn to blush, as I continued to rub myself, and try not to make a noise loud enough to be heard. "How'd you want me to keep you company?" I teased. Half teased. I could almost imagine his bright cheeks and he stuttered and tried to correct himself, saying he hadn't meant it like THAT.

"Want or need?" His voice was closer, and I realized he must've crawled to the end of his bed and be sticking his head over to mine. My hand stilled, and I thanked the darkness. "Bree..." His voice had taken on a sense of confidence that I wasn't used to hearing.

"Yyeah?" I choked out. My warmth was pulsing against my fingers that I didn't dare move.

"Can I come over into your bunk?"

"Um, yeah come over." I said, pulling my hand out of my underwear, and hoping he couldn't smell my desire.

Instead of going down the ladder, and back up mine, he just stood up and stepped across onto my twin sized bunk bed. His long body awkwardly folded underneath him as he sat down next to me. The closeness of him made me even more aware of just how wet I was.

"Bree, can I touch you?"

An extended pause hung between us as I wondered what he meant by his words. My horny brain didn't care what he meant though and was happy to take it any way he was willing to give it. "Yes."

His hand first found my face as he tucked himself under the blanket with me. Then his lips were suddenly on mine. No hesitation. Filled with confidence. Where had this guy come from? The Dylan I knew was all sorts of shyness when it came to girls. Not that I was complaining.

A moan escaped my throat in surprise when his tongue began to explore mine, his lips sucking and pulling on my lower lip, inviting for me to deepen the kiss even further. "Ddylan?" I stuttered/moaned. I wanted his hands to touch more of me than just my face, but I didn't want to ruin this perfect moment. I'd been dreaming of this moment for a month now.

"Yeah?" He breathed, moving his mouth away from my lips only to begin suckling on my ear, earning a breathy whimper in return from me. I could feel his smile at my reaction. Little did he know that I'd been halfway to an orgasm before he'd interrupted me oh so pleasantly.

"I said yes. Yes you can touch me." I brought one of his hands to my waist, pushing my shirt up with his hand so he was touching skin. My body lit up in flames as he pulled me into him for another heated kiss. My hands hungrily ran up and down his arms, his back, his chest. After a couple minutes, I pulled off his shirt and teased his nipples, earning a surprised gasp from him that quickly evolved into a moan. My hips began grinding themselves against him without my consent. I could feel the need building and building inside of me. He was right. It wasn't want. It was need.

"Bree?"

I moaned in answer, as I tried to grind my pulsing clit against his jean-clad pants. He obviously hadn't been dressed for bed. The increasing bulge was making me pant and increase my speed. Soon my hands were at his zipper.

A hand stopped my progression, and I looked up into his beautiful eyes that I could barely see in the darkness of the room. "Are you sure you want to have sex with me?"

A startled laugh comes out of my throat. "Dylan- I'm taking off your pants. Of course, I'm sure. Did you not want to have sex with me?"

Even in the darkness of the room I could see the deep blush take over his face. His hands hadn't stilled, but continued to move around on my back under my shirt. However, he hadn't made any move to touch my bare breasts of venture below my waist.

"You can say no," I said softly, even though I was praying that he wouldn't put me through that.

"I've never had sex before." He whispered.

"Excuse me?" I said, pulling back in shock.

He didn't reply, obviously humiliated.

"What's the farthest you've gone with a girl before?" I asked, wondering how this twenty-two year old hot male lying next to me had managed to fight off all the girls for so many years.

There was a hesitant pause before he confessed that he'd never had his hands up a girl's shirt before. Apparently in his area of work as a fisherman, he didn't run into many women. At least ones that he was interested in sleeping with.

"We don't have to have sex if you don't want to. We can just makeout." I offered, in awe, and extremely pleased that he had never been with a girl before.

"I want to- um..." He laid his head back on the pillow. "Fuck, why am I so awkward?!"

I laughed and leaned in to kiss him, reassuring him that he was fine. More than fine. He was bloody adorable.

"Can I..."

"Whatever it is, the answer is yes." I assured him, interrupting him. "I was just masturbating to the thought of you before you came over and interrupted me, so by all means, do what you want to me." I confessed.

There was a moment where he just laid there in shocked silence, absorbing the new information, before he reached out and pulled off my shirt. I just laid back and breathed in his scent as his calloused hands ran up and down the front of my body. After a few moments of bliss, his fingers reached around my back and fumbled with the bra clasp. I took pity on him and helped him out after I was worried he was just going to give up and call it quits.

When my breasts were exposed, he tenderly ran his fingers along them. My nipples didn't need teasing to be perky, and I shivered in delight as his fingers found them. The way he massaged me was with a level of care and attentiveness that I'd never been touched with before. And when his mouth met my nipples, it was with a persistence and tenderness that had my back arching with a painful pleasure. I spread my legs and pushed one of his hands over my crotch when I finally couldn't stand it anymore.

Either he'd watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books, heard a lot of guys talk, or maybe it's just intuition, but his hands rubbed me in circles through my shorts. I couldn't help but begin my work on his zipper again, after asking him with my eyes.

He helped me pull off his pants and briefs, and then I helped him do the same to me.

Finally, we were both naked under the blankets and using our hands to explore each other's bodies. It took him a moment to find where to put his fingers, but soon enough he had two of them inside me and I had my legs spread into the splits and was panting out his name. His hands were careful, but aggressive as they pushed in and out of me.

When it was beginning to get a bit painful, I rolled us over (quite a feat when sharing a twin-sized bunkbed).

His penis was thick but I was quick to wrap my lips around it. I flicked the tip, and his body spasmed underneath me. I brought my mouth up and down the length of him, so he tickled my tonsils, but as soon as I did, he came in my mouth, and let out a quiet yell as I sucked the juices out of him. I didn't expect him to be able to get it back up afterwards, since it was his first blowjob, but I was pleasantly surprised.

As soon as he came off the high of his orgasm, he rolled back on top of me and shoved his fingers into me, so hard and fast that I gasped out in pain. The pleasure was greater though and pretty soon his finger fucking had me cuming all over his hand. He took one of my hands off of his back, where it'd been scratching in something fierce, and placed it over his, as he used his hand that was wet with my juices, to rub his dick back to life.

I felt in awe as our hands moved up and down his shaft. "I've masturbated to the thought of you in the shower." He confessed.

And suddenly he was bending over and pulling a condom out of his jean pocket and slipping it onto his erect penis. He'd been prepared for this moment.

Shaking with need, and with the aftermath of my last orgasm, I spread my legs wider and welcomed him inside of me.

The sound of him pushing and stretching me drowned out the party downstairs. I had no sense of anything outside of us and was being louder than I ever had with any other partner. He was filling me completely and I couldn't function- I couldn't... "Dylann" I moaned and I heard his quick intake of breath. I bucked my hips up against him wanting more of him. Needing more of him. No one had fucked me the way he was right now, with so much attentiveness and passion. "Dylan!" I wasn't sure what I was trying to say to him, but his name was the only coherent word coming out of my mouth as my month-long fantasy came to life.

Distantly, I heard a door being opened, and Dylan swearing, but not stopping. Neither of us could stop. We were too consumed with need. In fact, whatever was going on made him just pick up his pace and fuck me harder.

I called out loudly and bounced up and down on the bed, trying to release the pressure. It was too much, "Dylan, uuhh uhhh!!"

"Bree!" Dylan's eyes were frantic, looking down at me, and then over at the door. His dick was pumping me at a speed which I wouldn't have thought possible and I felt the waves of my second orgasm push over me. He wasn't done though, which should have been impossible for a virgin. But suddenly I heard the door slam shut, and a girl giggle, and then I felt Dylan come apart inside of the condom, inside of me. His yell sent me straight into my third orgasm of the night, and I snuggled my naked and pleased body into the sweaty guy on top of me.

"Yyyour brother." He panted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3M 91.4K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...