Uncertainty - Stiles Stilinsk...

By theresathanya

Amber's life turned upside down. One night changed everything. It all changed nine years ago. She eventually... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
Epilogue

twenty-three

10.6K 267 21
By theresathanya

It felt like everything was in slow motion. Allison gasping in shock, with her hand in front of her mouth. Chris inside the SUV, yelling at me and Scott next to me with the same expression on his face as mine. Shock.

Allison stared at us with her eyes wide opened. I never wanted her to get involved with the supernatural, even though we were not quite the best friends. Allison was young. Young like us. We were all too young.

Chris honked and screamed at us. I grabbed Scott's arm and jumped on top of the bus and ran away. I saw Scott running in the other direction. I ran to the Preserve, running as fast as I could. If the Argent's were still after me, they would kill me. Definitely. One werewolf was hard enough but three! And an alpha. That was too much for them to handle. They came here to Beacon Hills to kill us and they won't move away until they got what they wanted. Our heads.

I dropped on my knees and ripped my blazer off. It was even too hard for me to handle everything. Me being a werewolf after I told my mum to never become one. The hunters, trying to kill me. All these lies. Everything. I wish that my mum and dad were still alive. Everything would be okay. We were all okay. Kate ruined everything. Peter did, too. It all started when my mum got bitten. That day changed everything. If it wasn't for the alpha who bit my mum, Kate would've never killed my parents. We would've never moved to Beacon Hills and Peter would've never gotten a chance to bit me.

I pulled my hair, screaming on top of my lungs. I never wanted this day to end like that. I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted to have the perfect night with Stiles. It all started good. The dance, the fun, the kiss, Stiles telling me that he liked me, everything. And now here we were. Lydia was probably in hospital, Stiles was abducted by Peter and Derek was still MIA. Allison knew about the supernatural, about me and Scott being werewolves.

My life was a complete mess.

I dropped my head on the ground, burring my head into the leaves and screamed. I punched my fists onto the ground as hard as I could and felt each bone breaking. Even though I felt the anger rising, I controlled myself. I had to control myself. Otherwise, I'd be running around Beacon Hills, trying to kill everyone who crossed my path.

I slowed down my breath and got back up on my feet. My head was hurting and so were my feet. I leaned myself against a tree and closed my eyes. I either had to find Stiles or Derek. I decided to find Derek first, even though Stiles was with Peter. But I knew that Peter wouldn't kill Stiles. He needed Stiles to find Derek. He needed his help. And Stiles wouldn't be able to do that dead. I had to find Derek. Who knows if he was still alive. Maybe the Argent's killed him. Maybe he was still alive. Maybe they tortured him, trying to get him to talk who the betas were. But Derek was useless now. Chris knew that Scott and I were the werewolves they were searching for. Derek was dead. And there was a thirty per cent chance that he was still alive. But how should I find him.

"Werewolves howl to signal their location. It's pack thing. They howl to tell their pack where they are!" I remember Stiles telling Scott and me. "They don't howl to scare people. They howl to contact the others."

I got an idea but I had to find a good spot to do it. Somewhere where Derek would hear me, if he was still alive. I ran deeper into the Preserve and found myself on the highest point of Beacon Hills. It seemed so peaceful, but I knew the truth. Beacon Hills was a cursed place. It was full of monsters, full of lies and full of misunderstanding.

I climbed on top of the rock and felt myself shifting. I had to be a wolf to get the full power. I was louder if I was a wolf. I was about to howl as I heard a crack behind me. I turned around, ready to fight whoever or whatever was hiding there. But it was just Scott. „Go on!" he said and got next to me. Seemed like we both had the same idea. I looked over at him and nodded, telling him to join me. He nodded, too. I cleared my throat one more time and howled as loud as I could. Scott did the same next to me. I bet that the whole state could hear the howl. Every werewolf within a two thousand miles radius could be able to hear us.

Scott and I waited a few seconds but got no answer.

"He's dead" I mumbled and turned around. I climbed back down the rock and felt a tear slipping down my cheek. I didn't want to cry. I don't even know why I cried. Sure, Derek was the one who taught me but he was also the one who tried to kill Jackson, Scott and me a dozen times.

Suddenly, I heard another howl. Derek's. He was still alive. I turned back around and saw Scott smiling. "He's alive!" he yelled. "He's alive!"

I howled one more time, trying to get him to answer me. If he howled one more time, we could be able to track him. And as I thought, Derek howled again. This time louder than before. I followed the howl and saw his house in front of my eyes. He must be there.

"It's his house. He's there!" I told Scott. Scott nodded and climbed back down. "But I gotta find Stiles, too. You go. I get Stiles and then we'll come" I prompted. Scott nodded and ran away. Derek's house was on the other side of the preserve, meaning that Scott had to run fast before the Argent's arrived there as well. They must've heard our howl, too. They knew what was going on. And I'm pretty sure that they were on their way to the Hale household to kill us.

I ran back to school and searched for Stiles' jeep but it was gone. Stiles and Peter must've took it after he abducted him. I went to the boys locker room and ripped Stiles locker open. I took the hoodie that he left in there and smelled it. I had to find him. I had to know if he was okay.

I smelled his cologne through the halls and followed it. The nearer I got to the hospital the stronger his cologne got. I stood in front of the Beacon Hills Hospital and got inside. Stiles was there, standing next to his father. 

"Stiles!" I called out. He turned around and smiled. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Thank god, you're okay" I mumbled into his chest. Stiles grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. In that moment I felt safe. I felt like everything was okay, but it wasn't. It was all a complete mess.

"Where were you?" I asked him as I looked at him. "Peter took me to Jennifer's car. I had to track Scott's phone. Derek is-"

"At his house. I know" I interrupted him. "Not in... under it" Stiles corrected me. "Under his house?" I asked. He nodded. 

"We have to help him" I said, "Scott's with him but I don't think that he can keep up with the Argent's."

"The Argent's?" Stiles asked.

"They probably know that we know where Derek is" I answered. 

"Why?

"Remember the one time you told us that werewolves howl to signal their location? That's what we did" I told him.

"That was you? I heard you. Peter did, too" he replied.

"Then we better get going before it ends in a war" I persisted.

"How's Lydia?" I asked as we walked through the halls to get out of the hospital. "She's still unconscious" Stiles told me.

"How come? She must've already turned. Or..."

"She's not a werewolf" Stiles finished my sentence. "But she isn't dying, right? She can't."

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jackson asked who stood in front of us.

"To find Scott" Stiles answered.

"You don't have a car" Jackson realized. "I'm aware of that. Thank you, jackass" I replied.

"Here, I'll drive. Come on-"

"Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden, doesn't make it okay, all right? Half of this is still your fault!" I growled at him

"Look, I have a car. You don't. Do you want my help or not?" he asked. "He's got a point, Am" Stiles mumbled.

"All right" I muttered. "Did you bring the Porsche?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah" Jackson replied and got his keys out. "Good. I'll drive" Stiles smiled and grabbed them. I grabbed Stiles' arm and dragged him over to the doors, but Chris and two hunters blocked our way. 

"Boys... and Amber" he welcomed us, pronouncing my name. „Good that you're here, Amber. Now I don't have to search for you anymore. But now I still need to know where Scott McCall is and everything's fine." One of the hunters grabbed my arm and yanked it away from Stiles, having a firm grip on my arm. I growled at him and showed him my fangs but he didn't care.

"Scott McCall? Um, haven't seen him since the dance. You?" he asked me, knowing exactly that I saw him after the dance. "No" I lied. 

"Jackson, you?" I asked him.

"I.... I" he stammered.

"Oh for the love of god" Stiles whispered.

Before I could even do something, they grabbed us and shoved us in one of the rooms. Chris locked the door and said, "Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?"

"I said I haven't seen him since the dance" Stiles' repeated. Chris grabbed his collar and shoved him onto the door. 

"Drop him!" I screamed.

"Shut it!" one of the hunters screamed at me and got his gun out. "Or do you want me to kill you right here and right now? Amber Dawn?"

I shut my mouth and nodded. But he tightened the grip on my arm and hold the gun at my head. "You say one word or try to do something, I'll kill you" he warned me. Stiles' eyes widened and he tried to get Chris off him but he pushed him against the door harder.

"All right. Let me ask you a question, Stiles. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?" Chris asked.

"No. I could put it on my to-do-list, if you just let me go" Stiles replied.

"Well, I have. And the only thing I've ever been able to compare to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you know what happened?"

"Not really. No offense to your storytelling skills" Stiles joked as always.

"He tried to kill me and I was forced to put a bulled in his head. The whole while that he lay there dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?" Chris asked.

"No and it sounds like you need to be a little bit more select."

"Did Amber and Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock them up?"

"Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff them to a radiator and a sink. Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?" Stiles asked. I looked at him confused. He saw me looking at him and tried to smile but Chris deepened his grip on Stiles.

"I hate to dispel a popular rumor, Stiles, but we never did that" Chris defended.

"Oh right. Derek said you guys had a code. I guess no one ever breaks it" Stiles smirked.

"Never" Chris agreed.

"What if someone does?" Stiles asked. "Someone like who?" Chris asked him

"Your sister" Stiles revealed.

Kate. Kate set the fire. She killed my parents and Derek's family as well. Kate was going to pay for it. Kate and every other hunter, too. I grabbed the hunter's gun within a second and knocked him out with it, hitting him in the face with his own gun. I shot the other hunters arm and unlocked the door. 

„Amber!" Stiles shouted but I was already out.

If Kate was the one who killed the Hale's then she was probably out there again, trying to kill Derek. I rushed out and ran to Derek's house as fast as I could. Kate was going to die tonight. I didn't care how. But she had to die. No matter how. 

a/n

One more chapter left until Season 1 is done! :OOO

Edited 01/25/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
39.9K 951 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
126K 3K 61
"When will it end?" I say in a small, weak voice. "All this... dying, murder, feud... I'm sick of it." "Me too," he agrees. "We just have to hold on...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...