Forgetting The Bad Boy

Af TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... Mere

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Forty Two

5.7K 180 58
Af TiaNightt

It was nearing the end of the night now.

I had the best buzz in the world and it still didn't block out the fact that Grace has definitely been avoiding me since we left the house.

She hasn't said one word to me tonight and everytime she's been dancing with everyone and I join, she ends up moving.

I brushed it off so it didn't ruin the whole night, but as it got later and it went on longer, I got more and more frustrated with how she was dodging me.

Ultimately it made me wonder, what the hell did I do to bring it on?

I mean there had to have been something to make her decide she wants to shut me out, unless she's totally bat shit crazy and just randomly wants to.

I doubted that though, considering I knew her like the back of my hand.

I know her body like the back of my hand too..

As she dances with Rory I make my way to the guys, having their last few drinks at the bar before the night is over. I sit myself between Niko and my brother. Ryer and James being on the outside of either end.

"What's up my brotha from anotha motha! Tonight's fucking crazy huh?" Niko pats my back drunkly and excitedly.

"I feel like—it's just—sometimes I feel—you know?" He slurs and questions me drunkly. His eyes weren't even open.

"Didn't catch any of that man, it's like talking to a sim right now." I push him up straight by the shoulders.

This guy needed to get better at handling his alcohol. I was drunk right now, but you'd never fucking know.

It's usually the drugs that get me to act loopy and stupid. Booze is just a great mood enhancer, which is funny since it actually a depressant.

No one fucking cares.

"Anyone else think Grace has been acting weird the whole night?" I question between the guys curiously. I grab Luke's drink and investigate it before slamming it back.

He grabs the glass from my hands and sighs angrily.

"What do you mean acting weird, how?" He furrows his eyebrows as he strongly clutches his glass still.

"She's just been dodging me, I haven't talked to her at all since we got here and every-time I go near her she suddenly drifts away." I huff in annoyance.

"I thought we were okay, this trip so far we've been getting along great and being actual friends. She didn't hate me and I wasn't bothering her. Now this out of nowhere? I just don't get it." I finish.

I was trying so hard to think of what I possibly did, I don't even remember having and disputes or arguments with her either.

Unless I fell asleep?

Nah, I'd remember something like that.

Or would I?

"Wait.. I'm confused here, you just said you guys were getting along fine? As in you weren't making her hate you?" Luke questions almost sounding nervous, he might as-well have had sweat dripping down his forehead.

"I stopped that the second Grace snapped out at me one time on the roof when me and Niko were arguing. She really got me good man and I just couldn't handle her hating me to that extent. So I figured friends that have to stay friends rather than her wishing I'd set on fire. And this vacation has been fucking awesome, we haven't argued since the day I asked her to come." I explain to him. The fact that we've been getting along so good is what throws me off, why all of a sudden turn back to old roots?

"I've even been pretty stupid since we left, I grabbed her thigh on the drive here. She slept on me in the theatre room when we all watched a movie. We had a great time at the beach, it's been amazing with her and I just didn't think anything was wrong but clearly something is." I shrug.

By this time, Luke looked paler than a fucking ghost. I wondered why the hell he looked like he just threw a dead body in the lake.

"Luke you alright man?" I question him with my brows furrowed.

Was he sick?

"Vince I think I fucked up." He says choked up.

Fucked up?

What the hell could he have done?

"Luke what the fuck is going on? Don't beat around the bush either." I growl and demand, growing impatient.

"I think it would be better if I went and flushed myself down the toilet..." He says anxiously.

I don't even think god wanted to know what the hell my brother was about to tell me, I mean I definitely didn't; but did at the same time.

Luke was never really the one for fuck ups, he's a smart guy and it's rare for him to slip up.

So when he does, it's usually a doozy.

I mean, that's how he got in here.

"Please just know I was trying to help you, okay?" He pleads before he begins. I roll my eyes and nod, rushing him into the story.

"I thought you were still on that, you know... whole Grace hating you thing. I saw that you seemed to be struggling with her, since you guys were getting along fine and she wasn't hating on you, I figured I'd step in and make it easier for you. I told her I wouldn't want to see her hurt because I know that you're not looking for what she's looking for. But I swear I had no idea that you made a new decision and wanted to be friends with her. I thought you were solid on keeping her out of your life."

"Well I realized that it's fucking impossible to keep the love of your life away from you and out of your life when they're at every corner you turn, so yeah, I fucking made a new decision. You fucking idiot." I grit through my teeth, trying not to burst out and yell at him.

My mind suddenly goes black. I slip in to the deepest of my thoughts as the feeling of fear and rage slither their way through my entire body.

I was completely livid, Luke practically fucked everything up.

Everything.

This was the best me and Grace have been and he came and obliterated that.

Literally.

I couldn't fucking believe how stupid what he did was, no wonder she was ignoring me, she's probably been thinking that I've been fake this entire time and I'm still the asshole she wanted to stay away from.

She hasn't even looked in my direction tonight, that's how bad it is.

"Luke just get the fuck out of my sight before I snap your neck." I hiss and close my eyes, trying to find the little bit of composure I had to grasp on to with my fucking life.

Quickly his presence was no more, I open my eyes and sigh. I turn around to see the guys were paying no attention, they were drunk off their ass.

Ryer was slumped over on the bar, looking barely alive, Niko was laughing at anything and everything and James was watching the empty stage.

I turn my attention away from them and take another moment to myself. How the fuck was I supposed to fix things between me and Grace now?

She for real hated my fucking guts now, she's stayed as far as possible from me tonight and it's been a clear message once Luke fessed up.

She's pissed.

I honestly didn't even believe we could recover after this, I feel like this time she's run out of chances to give me. Even though she's under a false impression, it's still very real to her.

So I'm very much, a big fat fucking asshole to her right now. I wouldn't doubt she was imagining ways to kill me in her head.

That being said, I wondered where she was.

I glanced around the room, looking for that shinning head of blonde hair and the most beautifully white smile in this world.

I looked and looked and she was nowhere to be found, I began to wonder if she left until—

"Hi... people...my name is Larsen— I mean—Grace, Larsen. Tonight I'm going to sing a very special song to me. And it goes out to... well, they'll know when they hear it. Well hopefully they do, that'll be awkward." Graces voice booms through the bar speakers and disrupt my thoughts.

My head whips to the big stage and there she was, the microphone in hand with the chord running down to the floor of the stage and across it.

She looked nervous as she eyed everyone, but she was too drunk to act on said nerves.

She was able to keep herself calm.

She looked angelic as always.

"Vincent what the fuck?" I hear James yell at me.

I turn over and see him giving me a questioning look.

I had no clue either.

She was about to sing and all I could really do was anticipate hearing that voice again. Her sweet, melodic voice.

"I don't know man, shut up and listen." I shrug, fixated on the stage where Grace stood.

The bartender slides me another beer and I crack it open as the lights dim and all the attention of the room focuses on Grace.

It was no different than how I seen her every day.

In the spotlight of the crowd, no matter how big.

Hey hey hey! How is everyone!! Here's your Monday update, happy Monday y'all even though they suck🥴

We are so so so close to the end of this book it's crazy, and so so sad :(

BUTTT, it's also exciting because I'm working on book #2 of Forgetting The Bad Boy, for those who don't know it's called "In Love With The Bad Boy", and it's a rewind to before the accident and what life was like for Grace that year she forgot! If anyone wants a true sneak peak please let me know! It won't be released for a while so......

Please let me know what you guys thought of this chapter, only a few more to go :(

Don't forget to vote and comment you beautiful people!

-Tia

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
2.7K 689 59
Love is like a second hand emotion, its like taking a conscious leap into a never ending well with the intention of wanting to land safely at the bot...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...