More then just his daughter (...

Από ZodiacQueen3

Started: 2/17/20 Ended: 6/1/20 After the events with (A/n) A couple of weeks ago, class 1-A have visited thei... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Visiting
Chapter 2: Shinsou and the Cafe
Chapter 4: Dorms?
Chapter 5: Confronting Them
Chapter 6: Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Tenya
Chapter 7: Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Tsu
Chapter 8: Ochako, Eijiro, Denki, Hanta,
Chapter 9: Toru, Mashiro, Mezo, Koji
Chapter 10: Hitoshi, Fumikage, Yuga, Rikido

Chapter 3: Family Meetings

5K 158 679
Από ZodiacQueen3

I have been working on this chapter for over a month so enjoy.

Your POV (Sunday) 

I giggled happily as I look at my schedule for the week. Sora gave me the week off and several of my friends look the liberty of inviting me over for dinner. On Sunday(Today) I was heading over to Midoriya's house. Monday(Tomorrow) Todoroki invited me over for dinner.

On Tuesday I'm going to Kyoka's house. Asui invited me on Wednesday, Thursday Kaminari invited me over. Friday I'm going to Iida's and on Saturday I'm going to Ochako's. Oh, I'm also going to Bakugous house on Saturday for lunch. Even though I said I was busy he's making me.

Depending on the person is the outfit I chose for them, (outfits above) and they turned out great. I checked the time and it was 6:30. Midoriya asked me to be there around 7. I quickly got ready and headed out. I was wearing a pink crop top, a simple black skirt, and pink sneakers.

"Dad could be home any minute. Good thing I left a note." I mumbled double checking everything. Once I made sure I had my essentials I sprinted few blocks to an apartment complex.

I then made my way to Midoriya's apartment I knocked on the door. "I-ILL GET IT!" a voice yelled. The door opened and I saw Midoriya in his normal attire. I laughed a the fact his shirt said 'Fancy Shirt'.

He was blushing and had a nervous smile. 

"Are you gonna let me in?" I asked him. His eyes widened. 

"A-Ah! Y-Y-Yes! Sorry!" He said moving to the side. I steep inside and he closed the door. A shorter women then came out.

She had the same green hair and eyes as Midoriya. So I assume she was his mother. "You must be Aizawa! It's lovely to meet my sons girlfriend." My face became a bright red. 

"Mom!" Midoriya shouted. 

"I-I'm sorry. But I-I'm not his girlfriend. And p-please, call me (Y/n)." I stuttered.

"Oh I'm sorry! I guess I made assumptions, by the way Izuku talks about you." She said with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow. The way he talks about me? 

"Ok mom that's enough!" Midoriya shouted pushing her down the hall.

He then turned to me his face bright red. 

"What did she mean by that." I asked him. His face somehow became more red. 

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Hey lets go to my room!" He shouted. How dense does he think I am? It's obvious he likes me.

I followed him into his room. I laughed, "You really do love Uncle Toshi don't you." I giggled. 

"U-Uncle Toshi?" I blinked, 

"Oh right, everyone else calls him All Might." I explained. He smiled nervously. In the corner of my eye I spotted a shelf.

When I looked I saw A little over 10 notebooks. I walked over and took 1 down. I skimmed threw it and my eyes landed in the page for my dad. I chuckled, 

"A-Ah those are my Hero Analysis for the future." Midoriya stuttered.

"They are very detailed, these would be useful." I said looking at other. 

"Izuku! (Y/n)! Dinners ready!" I heard Midoriya's mother yell. 

"Coming mom!" Midoriya yelled back. I giggled and we headed down the hall.

Midoriya opened a door and an entire new area was there. We walked to a dinning table and there were 3 sets of food. 

"Katsudon!" Midoriya yelled. On the table was 3 bowls of Katsudon, 3 bowls of rice, and 3 plates of kobichi.

I giggled at his excitement and sat down. "I think I should properly introduce myself. I'm Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother. Please call me Inko." Midoriya's mother, Inko said making me smile. (Y/n) Aizawa, but I'm sure you already know that." I greeted.

She giggled, "Itadakimasu!" she said. 

"Itadakimasu." Midoriya and I said in unison. I broke my chopsticks apart and took a piece of the Katsudon meat. I popped it in my mouth and I swear I was in heaven. 

"This is delicious!" I shouted eating more of it. Inko giggled, 

"I'm glad you like it. Its Izuku's favorite." she told me.

Not long after we all finished our meals. Inko left the house to go to the store despite it being almost 8 at night. She probably wanted to give Midoriya and I alone time or something. Midoriya and I watched a movie and by the time it ended it was around 9:20. 

"I should head home before my dad calls the cops or something." I said.

"He would do that?!" Midoriya yelled. I giggled and nodded my head. 

"It was a fun night. Hope to see you soon." I said exiting his apartment. I walked back home running into Inko and explaining I had to leave. Once I got home I changed into some pajamas and went to bed.

(Monday)

I sighed as I changed into a more formal outfit. Todoroki is somewhat rich so I want to at least look pleasant. I changed into a red blouse, some white shorts, and leopard print shoes. Not the most fanciest outfit but its a mix between casual and fancy. I giggled and hopped out of my room.

I walked to the door but was stopped by my dad. "Where are you going?" He asked. 

"To Todoroki's house." I explained. 

"You went to Midoriya's yesterday. Now Todoroki's?" 

"Yes. Since its my week off several of my friends invited my for dinner." I told him.

"Other then Todoroki and Midoriya who else are you going to?" He asked. 

"Kyoka, Tsu, Kaminari, Iida, Ochako, and Bakugou." I explained.

"I don't approve of 2 of those." He deadpanned. I opened the front door and stepped out. 

"I'm still gonna go anyways!" I yelled bolting down the hall to the elevator.

It took me a bit to find Todoroki's house but I did it just fine. I knocked on  the door and a female with snow white hair and red tips answered. 

"You must be (Y/n)! Come in." she said. She moved to the side and I stepped in. 

She then lead me to the living room where Todoroki and another boy were. "Hello!" I cheered. gaining there attention. Todoroki let out a sigh of relief. 

"Hey there. You must be (Y/n). I'm Natsuo, Shoto's older brother." said the boy with snow white hair.

"I'm Fuyumi, their older sister." said the girl white hair and red tips. I smiled 

"It is lovely to meet you both. Is your father here?" I asked a slightly dark aura appearing. 

"No he's at work." Fuyumi said. 

My smile grew, "Good."

"Care to watch a movie with us?" Natsuo asked. I nodded my head and sat down next to Todoroki and Natsuo started the movie. Fuyumi left to cook dinner. Eventually Natsuo left to "Use the bathroom." yet he never came back. 

It feels like what Inko did with Midoriya and I yesterday.

Todoroki was slowly moving closer to me. Which a normal person wouldn't notice, but when have I ever been normal? A yawn escaped his mouth and he stretched his arms up. When they slowly came back down his left arm, (He's to my right) fell on the couch behind my back. Did he make a move?

I glanced over at him. It was dark except for the light from the tv but I could see him sweating and his cheeks had a visible blush. Not too visible but visible. Does he like me as well? No, No there's no way more then 1 person likes me. Right? 

(Honey, and entire class likes you.)

The movie soon ended and when it did Fuyumi called everyone for dinner. I followed Todoroki as we walked to a dinning room across the hall. On the table were 4 servings of food. It was Soba, but not the hot kind. On the side were bowls of rice, tamagoyaki, ham katsu, and some cucumber and chicken.

We all sat down and said, "Itadakimasu" and began to eat. I took a piece of the cold soba and ate it. my eyes widened and I continued to eat the delicious dish. Once I was done with the rest of my food I asked for some more soba. 

I heard Todoroki let out a heavy sigh of relief. Did he think I wouldn't like it?

Once everyone finished there food we continued to talk. I look at the clock and saw it was 8:30ish. 

"I should head home before my dad worries." I said standing up. 

"Let me walk you to the door." Todoroki said following me. 

I waved goodbye once we were at the front door. 

"Goodbye Todoroki. I had a fun time." I then walked out the door and walked home. Considering that it was Early August it was decently cold yet warm out. Once I got home I did the same thing as last night. Only I showered this time. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

(Tuesday)

I looked threw my wardrobe. Kyoka was an extremely chill person so I shouldn't go to all out. I put on a white tank-top with a blue treble clef, ripped jeans with fishnet stockings underneath, and black heels with some chains.

I giggled and checked the time. She said to come around 5 so we could hang out for awhile before dinner. It was around 4:30 so I started heading over to her house. Once I got there I knocked on the door.

When the door opened a taller women who had around the same style as Kyoka appeared. She also had glasses and the same ear cords that Kyoka does. 

"Hello you must be (Y/n). Kyoka is in the living room, I'm Mika." She greeted.

"Its nice to meet you Mika." I said giving her a smile. She let me in and showed me to the living room. On the couch was Kyoka. She was in a black tank top that said "Deep Dope" with an arrow pointing to her private area. She also wore blue jeans and slippers.

(Private Area? Author-Chan? Why?)

Her face was bright red and I swear I could see her steaming. 

"Would she even like to do that?" I heard her whisper. "Would it make her like me more?" She also whispered. 'Make who like her'. 

"Kyo, your friends here. You can stop contemplating now." Mika said.

Kyoka's head shot towards us so quick I thought it would snap. Her eyes trailed down to my outfit and she became more red. 'There's no way she likes me as well! Am I a magnet to people!' Kyoka then quickly stood up and grabbed my arm.

"We'll be back!" She shouted changing into some dark purple sneakers. On a normal basis Kyoka is taller then me- then again I'm shorter then Tsu- but with the heels I'm about the same height as Kyoka. Still shorter.

I followed the dark purple haired girl down the street into a more urban area. She then turned and we entered a shop full of musical instruments. "You play anything?" She asked. "Well I know how to play the drums and I can play a bit on a guitar."

Her eyes brightened and we walked- she dragged me- to the guitar section. "Which one do you play?" She asked. I took down the one I remember playing. "Ah the bass. Alright! I'm going to teach how to play it like a master~!" She said. "Her eyes are sparkling!!!!~~'

We stayed there for awhile and she taught me how to properly play the guitar. It was really fun. But soon we had to leave cause Mika called Kyoka to come home. When we entered I smelled something delicious.

We walked to the dining room to see 3 servings of a normal meal. 

"Your father got called into work so he wont be eating with us tonight sadly." Mika said. "He'd probably play the "tough dad" role on (Y/n), anyways." Kyoka said sit to down across from Mika.

I giggled and sat down at the only place open. Which was next to Kyoka. "Kyo sweetie. Please try and make a move on her at some point. She's too sweet to leave." Mika said. Kyoka turned red and I gave them a confused look. 'If it's one who I think it is-'

"I'll try.." Kyoka said. 'Then I'm gonna have a problem with my love life.' Once we finished the food I check the time. 8:38, around the I'm I usually leave. I yawned and stretched my arms. 

"I think it's time for me to go. Before my dad gets worried." I said.

"Plus I'll be in trouble if you come back any later then 9..." Kyoka said. 

"Whys that?" I asked. 

"Oh, because today in class Aizawa-Sensei mentioned to those having you over. His exact words were "bring her back by 9, or we're gonna have a problem." Several people were scared after that. Mainly Kaminari." She said.

I giggled, "he's too overprotective." I muttered before heading to the door. I put my heels on and looked back at Mika and Kyoka. "Thank you for having me over Kyoka and Mika. I had a fun time." I said before waving goodbye and walking home.

I quickly took a train back to my home area. Once I got home I kicked off my heels and walked to my room. I then changed into some comfortable fluffy pants and a bra. I hopped into my bed and fell asleep happily.

(Wednesday)

I looked at my outfit choices. Tsu and her family are frogs so why not wear something frog like? I grabbed a green crop top a black skirt with suspenders and some frog themed sneakers. I thought it looked very cute.

I quickly made my way to the Asui household. I knocked on the front door. The door opened and Tsu was there. "Kero, welcome (Y/n)." She said. I gave her a soft smile and we entered her house.

"My parents aren't here, kero, there working. So its just my younger siblings and I, kero." She told me. Out of nowhere appeared 2 kids. One had black hair that covered his right eye, and the other was a girl with dark green pigtails.

"Is this your girlfriend?" The girl asked. I blush crept on to my face as well as Tsu's. 

"No Satsuki. She's not my girlfriends." Tsu said to the girl named Satsuki. 

"Oh right, these are my siblings kero." She said.

"That's Satsuki, kero, she's 6. And that's Samihare, he's 10. Kero." She introduced. I giggled, 

"Its nice to meet you both." I greeted. "I'm (Y/n) Aizawa." The both stared at me with a sparkle in their eyes.

"Can you marry Tsuyu-nii!" The both shouted/asked. I blinked a couple times before my face became mega red. 

"You shouldn't ask those questions kero!" Tsu shouted with a red face.

They both didn't stop looking at me. "Ano..." I glanced away and shifted uncomfortably. "You're both making her uncomfortable. Kero go watch tv well I start dinner." She said. They both pouted before running into a room I assumed was the Livingroom.

I followed Tsu into her kitchen and she got out some pots. 

"Can I help?" I asked her. 

"Aren't you still healing from the events a couple weeks ago?" She asked. I shook my head. 

"I'm pretty much healed by now. Though my boss gave me the week off." I said.

She then nodded and I began helping her. We were making some noodles. I watched as she added ingredients I don't normally add. I was on chopping duty. I chopped some carrots tomatoes and shucked some corn.

Soon the food was done and my hands were covered in vegetable bits. I washed my hands and Tsu followed. We then put 4 plates of food on the table. She called her siblings over and we all ate.

I happily ate the food. Cause it was REALLY good. Once we were done eating I had to leave. Once I got home I changed into some pajama's and fell asleep. Halfway through the week!

(Thursday)

Kaminari's a pervert so  must be careful! I should tease him though~. I quickly change into a Pikachu crop top, white skirt, and thigh high heels. It looked fine.

I headed over to Kaminari's house and knocked on the door. Kaminari tried being smooth but ended up falling on the floor. "Mooom! Denki brought over a girl!" I heard someone yell.

(I remember reading from somewhere Kaminari has some younger siblings)

"Kamidere!" Kaminari shouted sitting up. He let me inside and I was attacked by children. "Ack!" I giggled as the started asking me questions. 

"Are you my brothers boyfriend?" The girl asked.

"If your not can you be?" The boy know as Kamidere asked. 

"Leave her alone!" Kaminari asked. 

"Its fine Kaminari." I said picking both up with  one arm each. 

"I love children." I smiled at him and he blushed.

(I don't know why but when I read that I imagined it super creepily )

"What's your name Princess?" I asked the girl 

"Nikkõ!" She shouted. 

"And your is Kamidere? Right little prince?" I asked the boy. 

He nodded his head yelling, "Yeah! Yeah!" Repeatedly.

I giggled and walked over to what I assumed was the Living room. I turned on the screen and it showed a few options of what to watch on. Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, Disney+. 

"Disney!" Kamidere and Nikkõ shouted.

I clicked Disney plus and put in Moana. They stayed quiet and focused on the movie. 

"Wow." Kaminari said as I walked back over to him. "Never have I been able to make them quiet down that fast." He said.

I laughed lowly and ran a finger down his chest. 

"You just gotta know someone from the inside.~" I said heading upstairs. He followed bright red. 

"So what should I find in your room?" I asked him.

"A-Ah. N-Nothing much." He said opening the first door on the left. The room next to his had a colorful sign. Well 2 signs.

KAmid3r3
and 
Nikkõ

The first name was blue and green and the second name was covered in Tie-dye. Kaminari's door had a yellow sign with an "⚡" emoji that said Denki. I giggled at the writing cause it was kinda sloppy.

We walked in and his room was very interesting. He had a full on lock and chains on his closet. There were animal patterns everywhere. And it was surprisingly clean. There was also a fresh smell of Febreze.

I sat on his leopard print bed and looked around. 

"I thought there would be more sexual posters." I said.  

"Haha... Yeah..." He said nervously glancing at the closet. 

"Its all in there isn't it." I stated making him nod.

We started watching a movie and we were called down to eat. His mom made hamburgers and she was very sweet, but flirtatious. So that's where he got it from. We then went back to his room and I decided to tease him a bit more.

"I'm a little hot. How about you?~" I asked. His face went immediately red. 

"noPE iM GOod." He croaked out. I then leaned back on his bed knowing my crop top uncovered Half of my chest. I peaked my eyes open and noticed Kaminari staring at my chest. I giggled and got behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself against his back. 

"Is something wrong?~" I asked in a seductive tone. He let out a shaky gasp and my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller and checked the time. "9:28.." I mumbled. 

"shIT!" Kaminari yelled.

I answered my dads call. "Hey dad." I said. 

"Where are you? I knew letting you go to Kaminari's was a bad idea." He stated. 

"Relax, we didn't do anything too inappropriate." 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO INNAPPROPRIATE?" My dad asked yelling. 

"He stared at my chest."

"(Y/n)! Don't tell him that! He'll kill me!" Kaminari shouted. 

"Oh, and please don't kill him tomorrow. I'm on my way home." I stated getting up, hanging up, and heading home. Once I got home dad sat on the couch with an intense glare. Whispering?

"I could put him through intense training. Or make him take a surprise test that's half of his grade. Yeah, with 2 questions that I know he won't know. It's what he gets for checking out my daughter." He whispered.

"Don't do that, dad."

(Friday)

I wore a blue blouse, black knee length skirt. And something that looks like ballet shoes, only black. It's Iida, knowing him he's gonna take me to a restaurant. Actually he is cause he told me to wear attire to a decently fancy restaurant.

I went to the Iida household and knocked. An older looking version of Iida in a wheelchair opened the door. 

"You must be my younger brothers date. I'm Tensei Iida, but call me Tensei." He said holding out a hold.

I giggled and accepted the handshake. "It's not a date, I think." I told him. He gave me some teasingly  eyes and a cheeky grin. 

"Tensei! Is that (Y/n)?" I heard Iida yell. He walked out of a arch doorway on the right.

He was wearing formal black pants and shoes. A plain white dress shirts and a matching black bow tie. "I'm glad your here. The reservation is at 7 and it's 6:30 so we should get going." He said. Tensei rolls out of the way. (I seen this in some of the comments so I will write it down.)

Autobots Roll Out!

Iida walks up to me and held out his arm. I linked my arm onto his and stayed close to him. Like fancy people do. Iida called and Uber and we were taken across town to some slightly fancy place. Iida and I walked in and we were early for our reservation.

(I've never been to oover javver)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cW-QwnzdI0

We were seated and given menus. They asked us for some drinks. Iida orders us a tea kettle full of green tea and I ordered myself a (f/d). We then ordered our food. 

"(Y/n), you probably hear this a lot but the time we spend together makes me very happy." Iida says.

I look at him and he was blushing slightly With cheeky smile. Who are you and what have you done to the robot boy- once our food got served we ate it. Iida kept giving me hints he liked me through his compliments. 'How many people like me!'

I yawned and was soon driven home. I waved to Iida as he drove away in an Uber and went inside. I took a 10 minute shower before changing into some pj's and falling asleep on the comfort of my bed.

(Saturday)

Does Bakugo get flustered? Maaaaaybe? Probably not though. I mean this is Katsuki Bakugo we are talking about. Knowing him he might not get flustered about anything. I think. He can be sweet at times, like when I was stuck in my bed for an entire day and he snuck in while everyone else was asleep. 

Enough about that! I need to head over to his house. Which isn't that far away. I head over to his house and knock on the door. 

"GET THE DOOR, KATSUKI!" a feminine voice yelled. 

"SHUT UP OLD HAG!" I hard Bakugo yell.

The door then burst open and I see Bakugo in his normal attire. He looked down at my outfit before turning around quickly. I watched as he brought his hand up to what I think was his nose and whip it. then he wiped whatever he wiped off on his shirt.

 He grabbed my arm quickly not bothering to turn around and we walked into the living room. There I saw a women who looked a lot like Bakugo and a male with light brown hair and glasses. The women looks at us for a second then goes back to what she was doing. Then she looked back at us.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled. I blushed and shook my head. 

"I'm not his girlfriend, just a friend." I explained to her. She then looked at Bakugo and smirked. I watched as he walked off tsking. 

"I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, lovely to meet you" She greeted.

"(Y/n) Aizawa." I said giving her a smile. 

"Aizawa? as in-" 

"His teachers daughter? Yes I get that all the time when I meet the parents of my dads students." I said sighing. The light brown haired man then starts talking. "I'm Masura Bakugo. Katsuki's father." he greeted.

Bakugo then came back downstairs and started making food. 

"Go easy on the spice level Katsuki!" Mitsuki shouted to her son. 

"I won't fucking need to!" He shouted back making Mitsuki raise a brow and look at me. I looked back at her and smirked.

Once food was done we all quickly ate out food. "Itadakimasu." I said the other 3 following. I happily ate the food and noticed Bakugo glancing at me everyone in awhile. I caught one of his glances and looked at him. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked him. 

"It's nothing!" He shouted turning away. Were his ears red? Hmmmm nah.

"Would you like to stay the night? You can stay in Katsuki's rooms." Mitsuki offers. I shook my head and looked at her. 

"I wish I could but I have an overprotective dad so staying at a boys house is a definite no." I explained. "Plus I am going somewhere else for dinner."

I quickly got home home and changed into a cute pick crop-top, ripped jean shorts and white and pink strawberry themed shoes. I then skipped over to Ochako's house. I knocked on a small house and Ochako answered.

"H-Hi (Y/n)." She said stuttering. I giggled at her slightly blushing face. I knew she was poor so while I made my way over there I stopped by a convenience store and bought stuff for ramen. It was actually just instant ramen cups.

Her parents weren't home and she said they were working so we saved  4 ramen cups, 2 for each of them. I helped her clean which took her some convincing. It worked though. We ate happily and I got to meet and hang with her parents for like an hour.

But alas I had to leave. I walked home and changed into some very comfy and warm pj's. But that's cause its like the middle of October. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. Even though I was tortured by my aunt I didn't act much different. 'cept me being less of a workaholic now.

I sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I didn't originally plan for this to be super long but here we are. It took what 1 and half? 2 months? Somewhere around there. But! At least I finally got the chapter out and I don't plan on going through and fixing it anytime soon. Bye! (Don't worry Author-Chan I got chu)

Word Count: 4503

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

31.7K 293 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
6.6K 228 2
❝𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 __ 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭�...
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. σвѕεяναит, ѕσlιтαяч, αиd мεтнσdιcαl αяε αll ωσяdѕ тнαт dεѕcяιвε тнε ιиcяεdιвlч ιитεlιgεит [иαм...
681K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...