California Sin

By diirtfairy

Under the vibrant Fresno sky, anything could happen. Alexandria Stone, who's longing to feel anything but num... More

Chapter 1 ~ First days are hell
Chapter 2~ Whats the rush?
Chapter 3~Arrival
Chapter 4~ Flashing Lights
Chapter 5~Midnight Meetups
Chapter 6~Ditching
Chapter 7~Tears
Chapter 8~The Treehouse
Chapter 9~Sunset Snooze
Chapter 10~Last Minute
Chapter 11~The Cliff
Chapter 12~Second Guessing
Chapter 13~ Pains Intentions
Chapter 14~ Katrina
Chapter 15~ Trouble, Again
Chapter 16~ Almost Perfect
Chapter 17~ Only You
Chapter 18~ Cold Blood
Chapter 19- Serpants
Chapter 20- Family?
Chapter 21~ Homecoming
Chapter 22~ Club Party
Chapter 23~ Abelle
Chapter 24~Needles Hurt
Chapter 26~ And It Will Not Define Me.
oh boy
Chapter 27~ Love Doesn't Run Dry.
Update.

Chapter 25~Petty Bitch

8.2K 209 26
By diirtfairy

As I sat sprawled out on my living room couch
after last nights fiasco, my phone rang.
The loud beeping made my ears ring, but I forced myself to answer.
"Hello?" I said groggily.
"Is this Alexandria Stone?"
"It is. Who is this?"
"This is Detective Holly from your mothers case- remember me?"
I paused for a second, wondering what could she possibly tell me.
"Yeah, I do. How can I help you?" I said in a fake cheerful voice.
"We need to speak to you asap, if you could come down to the Police Department by 9 p.m. that would be amazing."
I fingered my knuckle,"Sure."
"Sounds good, have a great day!" Static picked up on the other end of the phone.
It was almost ironic how she was telling me to 'have a good day' yet she just ruined it by bringing up my mothers death. It may not have effected my emotional state in a huge way, but she was the last family I had left.

I tossed my phone across the couch and flopped back down, covering my hands with my face.
But, of course, a knock at the door ruined my peace.
"Damn." I whispered.
I pulled myself from the couch once again, and made my way towards the door.
I unlatched the lock and pulled to door open, not bothering to put any work into my appearance.
Katy and Demi stood on the other side of the door.
"Damn, girl, you look rough as hell." Demi laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the door, Katy and Demi followed.
"Where'd you go last night? Pierce was asking." Katy asked while taking a seat on the barstool at the kitchen island.
I gave her a dirty look,"Why didnt he just come ask me?"
She shrugged,"I don't know, are you guys arguing or something?" She asked, propping her head up on the palm of her hand.
I let out a sigh, "No, he's just being an asshole."
Demi walked around the table and took a seat next to Katy, close enough that their legs were touching.
"So we met Abelle.." Demi trailed off.
I let out a small laugh and ran a hair through my hair.
"Really? You like her?" I asked.
"She's very.. opinionated. And obvious about her feelings." She said to the table.
Katy perked up as her phone rang.
She pulled it from her back pocket and held it up to her ear.
"What's good?" She answered.
She paused for a few seconds as she was listening to the speaker.
She then made eye contact with me and squinted her eyes.
"Uh huh." She nodded.
Demi and I made a suspicious glance at each other.
Katy pulled the phone away and stuck it back in her pocket, turned around and stuck a finger out at me.
"You were with Grim, weren't you?" Katy revealed.
Demi's head shot back to me, I felt my check heat up.
"Maybe, maybe not." I scratched the back of my neck and smiled.
"You sly motherfucker!" Katy laughed. "I knew he liked youuuuu." She pranced around the barstool.
I rolled my eyes at her.
"Did you fuck him?" Demi asked.
"Yeah, but it got cut short." I shrugged. "It didn't mean anything, we were both just bored."
"What about Pierce?" Katy stopped.
I sighed, "We aren't dating or anything. It shouldn't ma-" I corrected myself. "It doesn't matter."
Demi raised an eyebrow, "It's gonna matter to Pierce."
"He's not my boyfriend." I shot back.
"You should talk to him." Demi furrowed her brows.
"We have to be at the House soon anyway, so get dressed, and let's go." Katy said, pulling Demi towards the door.
Katy mouthed, 'We'll be in the car.' before walking out of the door and shutting it behind her.
I picked my head up and rubbed my eyes, walking towards my room to get dressed.

________________________________

The drive towards the clubhouse was painfully average, Demi and Katy arguing while I try and block them out from the backseat.
I managed to keep myself occupied by worrying about seeing Grim and Pierce in the same room. I know I didn't owe either of them anything, but it didn't keep my from not being anxious.
"Did you hear me?" Katy said.
I turned my head from out the window to see Katy staring me down.
"Sorry, what?" I relayed.
She gave me a worried smile, then turned around and sat back in her seat.
"Nothing." She sighed.
Demi looked over from the drivers seat at Katy, who was messing with her nails.
She whispered something that I couldn't hear and averted her eyes back to the road.

As we pulled into the clubhouse parking lot, it was evident everyone was already there.
Katy and Demi quickly unbuckled and exited the car while I took my time.
"Coming?" Demi asked, opening my door.
Hopefully God herself strikes me down so I don't have to go.
I mustered up some of the little strength I had left and got my ass out of the car.
I walked behind Demi and Katy as we entered through the front door, per usual, the inside was filled with smoke.
Miles caught my eye and waved, he wasn't wearing his leather cut like he usually was.
Across the room, Pierce sat with Abelle under his arm on the couch.
Abelle was perked up, sticking her chest out, hoping for any attention at all.
Abelle looked across the room and made eye contact with me, then cuddled up close to Pierce and layed her head on his shoulder.
She knows what she's doing, I wonder what Pierce said to her.
No I don't. Shut up.
I gave her a smug face and marched across the room to where Grim was.
Grim was sitting on the loveseat, tracing one of the tattoos on his forearm.
He looked up as he heard my footsteps towards him, and patted his lap. Like an instinct, I sat on his lap and wrapped my arm around his neck.
He kissed my cheek,"Hey, Kitten." He whispered in my ear. The same goosebumps from last night made a sudden appearance.
I felt like a dumb high schooler, probably because I was, but here I am attempting to make Pierce jealous by using Grim.
"Hey there." I said in a not-as-seductive-as-I'd-like-to-be-but-I'm-trying voice.
I looked away from Grim to where Abelle and Pierce were. His eyes were locked with mine, but his arm was still around Abelle.
He knew what I was doing, and i'm glad he does.
If he can go God knows where and come back with a hickey, I can too. Even if it may be his friend. Being a bitch is what I do best.
Grim ran his hand across my legs and pulled me closer; he smelled like mint. I liked that he didn't smell of cigarettes and alcohol all the time like many of the other members.
I forced myself to look away from Pierce and at Grim, who had already been looking at me.
Just as Grim was about to speak, Miles was yelling, demanding everyone's attention.
"Listen up!" His voice shook the floor.
Everybody's voices came to a halt, and it was suddenly dead silent.
"I need all my men in my office, now!" His voice was stern, almost daring you to talk back to him.
Grim tapped my leg," That's me. I'll be back soon." He picked me up and placed me back down on the couch, kissing my cheek.
He then turned and walked in Miles's office, along with a handful of other men.
The couch I was sitting on was now empty, but not for too long and Demi came and sat next to me.
"Just friends?" She nudged me with her arm.
I rolled my eyes, "That's right." I smiled. "Just friends."
Demi and I continued talking about Katy, who's was already hammered yet it only being 10:45 in the morning.
We were interrupted by my arm being pulled by someone much stronger than I.
Demi's face said it all when I turned to see who it was. It was Pierce.
"Let go of me! What do you want?" I said in a stern voice.
He didn't answer, he only kept walking, pulling me right along with him towards to front doors.
I looked back at Demi, who just shrugged. My eyes then fell onto Abelle, who was steaming.

A few minutes later of me protesting and Pierce not answering me, we reached his car. He let go of my arm and opened the passenger door.
"Pierce, what are you doing?"
"Will you shut the hell up for one second?" He yelled.
I stumbled back, he'd never spoke to me like that before. Pierce caught the look in my eyes and let out a deep breath.
"Baby. I'm sorry, really. I know something weird has been going on between us and I-"
Before he could finish his weak apology the palm of my hand collided with his cheek.
"You don't get to do this Pierce! You mess with me every time I think we have something good going on! You can't keep doing this! I can't keep doing this!" My fists were balled up, my fingernails digging into the palm of my hand.
My throat felt like I got punched, I was holding back tears that I refuse to let him see.
"I'm sorry." Pierce whispered as his voice broke.
"Don't be. I should be sorry." I turn to walk away, even thought every part of me wants to stay with him.
Pierce grabbed ahold of me before I could walk away and wrapped his arms around me.
Neither of us spoke.
It was silence filled with sorrow.
*****
hi guys! please don't hate me i know this chapter is so late, i'm struggling right now and i'm trying to avert unhealthy habits into writing for pleasure.
please stay safe and health during this time, be smart like i know you are.

HOTLINES:

National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE

National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-HOPE

National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (422-4453)

Youth Crisis Hotline 1-800-448-4663

Teen Hope Line 1-800-394-HOPE

Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention 1-800-931-2237

Family Violence Prevention Center 1-800-313-1310

Trevor Hotline (Suicide) 1-866-4-U-TREVOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 8.7K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
247K 7.9K 40
***COMPLETED*** PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Babysitting the Bad boy. " Why are you here?" His cold voice asks sending a shiver down my spine. I peek at hi...
2.5K 523 36
We had our flaws and our perfection. We had our issues and problems. We weren't meant for each other and that's ok, because it was fun while it laste...
17.7K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...