Irrevocably Yours (Oh Sehun F...

By vivismum

*COMPLETED* *Editing* More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Finale)

Chapter 20

453 13 3
By vivismum

*Ravi's POV*

I sat on the couch with a coffee on my hand and turn on the tv. I'm waiting for it to be flashed on the news. I don't know why but the thought of me getting linked with her excites me. This will be the first time that my name is going to be dragged with some dating issue since my debut. This must be fun. I checked the time on my phone when  I heard the cue for the flash report.

"Former VIXX member, Ravi, performed last night at the Club Z for his latest solo album and his fans really went wild during his performance. But according to some of his fans who was at the event said that aside from performing he was spotted chatting with a non showbiz girl. And some even had a good shot of them busy kissing each other not minding the people having fun around them. Seems like one of our finest rapper and composer in Asia really did have fun last night. And it's actually the first time that his name was dragged with dating issue ever since his debut right? But the question now is, who's the lucky girl? We'll have to find out. I'm your showbiz insider Lee Min Young. We'll be right back." I can't help but smile the whole time I was listening to the news. There's only one thing that I wish won't happen. That my fans won't bash her. I looked outside of my condo and thought of her. Damn Ravi. What's with that chick? I heard my phone ring. And answered it.

"Yeah. Managernim? Alright. Be there in an hour." I know he's going to call. And I'm ready to face everything. I already took a shower so I just changed what I'm wearing and swiftly took of to my manager's place.

"Ravi. Have you seen the news?" He said when I came in.

"Yes. I know it's coming." I smirked

"And you know what's more shocking than that?" I turn to face him.

"What?" I creased my forehead waiting for him to talk. He stood up from his swivel chair behind his desk and look outside his windows.

"Your fans are in favor of you dating. Haven't you checked your instagram? They kept on commenting that 'finally Ravi has found someone who will take care of him' they've been waiting for this to come Ravi." I don't get his point.

"What I'm saying is. That girl could help you with your career. Everything happened very timely. I wanna talk to her. Give her a call and set an appointment with her." Is he being serious? Why the hell does he have to talk to her?

"Move now Ravi. This is your chance, a good start for your promotions." I took my phone out and clicked the instagram app. Shit I need to get her number I hate calling her via instagram.

"Hello?" She finally answered the call

"Oh hi. Umm. Have you seen the news already?" I asked her. I hope she's not mad at me. It was her who kissed me to begin with.

"Yeah.." she almost whispered

"Umm you okay? Are you mad at me?" I tried to console her mood

"I honestly don't know what to feel right now, Ravi." She sighed

"I'm sorry. Are you home?" Why don't I just go to her house instead?

"Yes. I don't think I have the energy to go outside."

"Okay.. is it okay with you if.. if I come and visit you?" I hope she says yes

"Why?"

"Umm I don't know. Just wanted to visit you?" I saw my manager mouthing to me to tell her to meet him but I ignored him. She's not yet answering

"Hey. You still there?" I hear her sigh again

"Yes."

"Yes what? You're allowing me to visit you?"

"Fine Ravi. What time time are you gonna be here?"

"In an hour or so."

"Okay."

"See you, bye." I ended the call

"Why didn't you tell her to meet me?" My manager snapped

"Its too early for that. Let me work my ways." And I left him there.

-----

I decided to bring her flowers and cake. Maybe it's never too late to introduce myself in a formal way. I drove wearing a smile singing along with song in the car. Not too long when I arrived at her condo's building. I gave the vallet attendant my car keys. Oh shit. I forgot to ask her what floor and unit she is. I placed the flower and cake in one hand struggling a bit. Fuck. Really, Ravi? What the hell are you doing? I brushed off the thought. There's no turning back now Ravi. You got this. I was about to look her name on my contacts when I remembered I don't have her number yet. Damn it. I really have to ask for her number later.

I have been calling her on instagram for the third time now. I hope she- my thoughts were cut off when she finally picked up the call. Thanks God.

"Hi. Sorry I forgot to ask what floor you're at?"

"27th. 2710. Its on the right of the lift." She says

"Alright. See you in a bit." I ended the call and put my phone back on the back pocket of my jogger jeans. As I walk to the lift, some people notices me but luckily they're not asking to take a picture with me. But I saw someone took a picture and I smirked. I'll wait for you to post that, don't forget to tag me.

I knocked four times and pressed the buzzer. Fuck why do I suddenly feel so nervous? You're just here to be friends with her formally, Ravi. Keep your cool. I heard unlock the door inside and I took a deep breathe as she slowly opens the door.

"Hi.." I smiled

"Hi.."

"Can I come in?" I asked her politely.

"Oh-sure. Sorry. Come in." She opens the door enough for me to get inside

"You can sit here." She points at the single sofa facing the windows

"Oh by the way. These are for you." I hand her the flowers and cake. I hope she likes it.

"What's with the flower and cake?" She asked me while taking it. I can see that she's trying to hold her laugh. Amusing.

"I just realized that I haven't formally inteoduced myself to you last night.. and also for dragging you with the issue." I explained. Her face turns blank. What? Did I say something wrong? She turns her back and walks to the dinning table and put the box cake.

"You didn't. It was my fault, Ravi. I shouldn't have kissed you. I was so caught up with my emotions and I'm drunk. If I didn't kiss you, you won't have a problem. I'm sorry if-" I cut her off.

"No. Don't say sorry. You don't have to. Actually there's no problem at all." She turn around to face me

"What do you mean there's no problem at all? Ravi, our picture were all over the news. You're trending on twitter. What are you talking about that there's no problem when obviously there is? If it wasn't because of my stupidity, this won't happen. Your career, your fans. Fuck. Why do I always end up ruining eveything." She almost whispered her last words and I saw a tear fell from her eyes. Why the fuck is she crying?! I stride towards her and automatically wiped her tears and she flinched.

"You're crying again. I just told you that there's no problem, yet here you are overthinking. Did you even hear me blame you for what happened? I didn't right?" She nodded her head still looking down. Good thing I have a sister, I managed how to calm her down from crying

"You wanna know what's the real score with what you've done?" I said to her in a soothing voice. She looks up at me. Damn her eyes are so beautiful even with tears. She just stared at me waiting gor me to spill whatever I'm about to say.

"There's nothing for you to worry about my career. Even with my fans." She gave me a confused look. Ravi explain further.

"You wanna know what my fans are saying about it?" I asked her and she nods again. She's different from the girl I met last night. The girl in front of me now is so fragile.

"Let's sit first. I'll show you." She sat on the sofa and I sat beside her and took my phone. I check my account and showed her the comments. Even in the tweets in twitter. She covered her mouth with her hands in shock.

"See? Do you see any problems with them?" Shw shook her head no and I gave her a smile

"Stop crying now. You didn't do anything wrong." She kept on staring at me. Fuck. If she won't stop looking at me with those puppy eyes I'll probably won't stop myself from kissing her. We stared each other for awhile when my phone suddenly rings. Great. Whoever who's calling me is so good with timing. I checked the caller id

"Jongin" Look at this man. I'm sure he just heard the news.

"I have to take this." I said to her

"Yah Jongin. Why do you call so sudden?"

"Why do you think I'm calling you Wonshik? You're all over the news!" He shouted. What the fuck.

"Don't shout. You're hurting my ears. What's wrong with that? Am I not allowed to date?" I heard him laugh and I saw Angel furrow her brows

"It's not what I meant. What I'm trying to say is that why am I the last one to know about this? I thought we were bestfrienda man. You're hurting my feelings." He fake sobs. Damn this idiot.

"I'll tell you everything when I come back there. Hey I'll call you later. Bye." I ended the call

"Why did you say that we're dating?" Now she's back on being grumpy

"Nothing. I just wanted to tease him." She rolled her eyes on me and walks to her kitchen

"Don't you have anywhere to go?" She ask me while pouring some orange juice on a glass

"I do."

"Then why not go there now?"

"I'm already here." She held her forehead

"You're giving me a headache. You're not funny." She says as she pour juice again with a new glass

"Here." She handed me the glass

"Thanks." We drank the juice quietly. Awkward. I cleared my throat before speaking again

"Umm.. do you still hate me?" Why? She told me she doesn't like me so I just wanted to ask her maybe she changed her mind

"I guess not anymore. You're not that bad at all."

"Really? You think so?"

"Yeah.. and I'm sorry for judging you." She averted her gaze and stared at the window

"Its no big deal. Its not like you're the only person who did that and I'm actually used with it l, there's nothing new. So.. friends?" I reached out my hand to her and it took seconds before she took it

"Friends" she smiled grinning. She looks even more beautiful whe she smiles like that, it shows her dimples.

"So you're a Filipina right?" I asked her

"Yeah. And you seem to love Cebu." She teased

"Cebu is beautiful. I took my diving lessons there with my friends."

"I know that.." I wasn't that surprised though. My friends and I are famous not to brag but that's the truth.

"So which fandom do you belong then?" I asked her and she froze.

"You okay?"

"Y-yes. Sorry. Don't mind me. What are you asking me again?" She's a little bit off. Something is wrong.

"Oh that. I.. I'm an L. EXO-L. But I'm no longer active with the fandom." Oh so she likes Kai.

"You like Kai then?" I asked her. Because most girls are so into Jongin that's why I had a random thought that he's her bias. And hey, that's a fact girls are going crazy over my friend, who doesn't though? She can't keep her eyes focus on me. I wanted to ask her why but I don't want to push her to her limits.

"Yeah." She timidly says. Maybe she doesn't like to talk about her fandom because she's no longer active

"You really sure you're okay?" I asked her again because I'm getting a little worried

"I am. Tell me more about your vacation in Cebu." She gave me a sly smile. As much as I wanted to know what's bothering her I dropped it and just tell her how my vacation went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 436 23
"You may not see it honey but there's darkness behind those shiny lights."
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
EXO Diary By Net

Fanfiction

8K 166 14
20.4K 290 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MAY CONTAIN SMUT AND STUFF!!!!! *note the word may*