To Ruin Her For Me.

By Ishqbaaz_01

Friendship! is the name of their mysterious relationship, but words changed the meaning of their relationship... More

part 1
part 2
promo
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15.
part 16.
part 17
part 18.
part 19.
part 20
part 21.
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26.
part 27 (a)
27 part (b)

part 22

1.2K 126 84
By Ishqbaaz_01

Happy reading!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Shivaay was talking with his team, he was interesting them Smith gave one month lease to complete the order but they have to complete the order within three weeks as he can't risk of staining AAISHAA name again not just in world market but in eyes of his parents, who are glancing him from far. They where making new plans and strategies when they heard someone powerful screamed behind them.

Bubble!

Shivaay mumbled softly, the first thought came in his mind and heart was "Is my bubble fine? Because not troubles come to her but she herself invite troubles for herself"

He without bringing any second mere thought in his mind ran out of glass cabin, soon he opened the door, someone bumped on him, his bones where crushed in tight hug and the owner of hug was ceaseless speaking jumping on him...

" OMG! Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... Shivaay Singh Oberoi my dream boy....my first and last crush is infront of my eyes.....I can't believe gods will here my prayers too soon"

Girl was talking like round-the- clock without thinking about her surroundings  that all are glancing her like, have she won any jackpot in face of this man on whom she's cling? There were couple of unknown  glances on them and inbetween these unknown glances, there was a known gaze too on Shivaay and girl, who got frozen to place to see the course of event.

Flashback

Ani what happened why you are crying? What happend, tell me why my baby bubble is crying?

Just go from here, I don't want to talk with you any more, nor I want to study in this school anymore.

Why? Have someone hurt my Ani, tell me ? I'll punish whoever did the sin of making by cute bubble cry.

He asked cleaning her face. Anika with pout glanced him.

You hurt me and made me cry and I'll tell mumma about you. Shib.

She told sobbing turning her face in opposite direction showing her agony to him. Shivaay snatched his head in puzzlement mumbling.

I'm responsible but how? 

Anika angrily glare him but her agony glance was full of cuteness that melted Shivaay who without knowing his crime asked for punishment.

No, punishment bus you go to that lizard.

Which lizard? There's no lizard in school as we know, baby Anu is scared of them.

He told grining but soon he pulled innocent face when Anika cutely glared him.

Sorry!

Go!

She cried loudly.

Shivaay banged his head with water body, he got on knees and asked her taking her hands in his.

Jaanti ho na, ke tumhara Shiv tumhari in pyaari se ankho ko anso nahe dekh sakhta, tu phir kyun ro kar mujhe hurt kar rahi ho? Please Ani tell me, my crime.

He pleaded

If you can't see tears in my these beautiful and cute eyes ( Shivaay rolled his eyes on cute eyes he pov " khud ko khudi compliment dene sa kabhi bhi rehti, ek do to next khudi add karleti hai) they hurt you. Then why that lizard was sticking on you.

Which lizard?

That chipku,Diya is that lizard which was sticking on like you where his favourite wall and no matter, how many times I was secretly shooting  water on her with my water gun, but still she was not moving and and you too where...

She burst into tears, Shivaay glanced her with shocked, he can't believe that she's crying because, she saw his classmate hugging him.

But I didn't reciprocate the hug, you know na except you and my sisters, I never hug any another girl.

That I know.

She innocently told cleaning her running nose with her shirt sleeve that let Shivaay go Aww on her antics.

When you know this fact, then why these tears and this dirty nosey is coming?

He asked cleaning her running nose with his handkerchief

Because you didn't stop that lizard nor you said her, dare you hug SSO only Ani can hug me.

Aww. My bubble felt bad that I didn't say that?

Anika nodded positive, scrunching her nose.

Then come I'll tell that lizard, not only lizard but cockroaches,flies and all insects that, dare you  Cecidomyiidae to hug me as expect my Ani non has right  hug me.

He told tidying her messy hairs into two side braids.

Shivaay extended his hand to get her hand in his, but Anika,she jumped on him like babies and told resting her head on his shoulder

Anu got tired, she can't walk anymore. All my energy is taken by these salty tears and green nosey

She completed locking her legs and arms  around around his neck and torso

  Shivaay nodded negative on her drama, he picked her bag with free hand and marched to his classroom where he warned his female classmate that they are not suppose to hug him as expect Ani, no other girl has right to hug him that left all girls fume in anger.

Flashback ends

Shivaay the victim of this event was trying to push girl back but she was behaving like mulish lizard who didn't parted from him, but soon she was lying on floor like dying lizard who got beaten with broom or sandal

" Jab woh bol raha hai ke, leave me....leave me then why you, like shameless fly clinging on him, haan?"

Shivaay shocked to see the owner of voice who like storm came and separated him from girl's cage and the storm was non other than Anika who was huffing in anger renting on girl who was sitting numb on floor thinking what happened with her minute back.

Anika!

Shivaay called her looking at crowd but Anika kept on screaming on that girl, giving her mother and sister abuses that made girl cried loudly who told weeping

" Don't give me mother and sister abuses"

" Kyun na du main tujhe maa aur behan ki abuses, you bitch. Agar itni he izaat pyaari thi to pehle sochna tha na, itni wahayat harqaat karne se pehle ab bhugaat, saali....teri behan ki.....

Ani !

Shivaay softly called her gently  clinging her hand, she glanced him lifting her lashes. He smiled lightly nodding negative gestureing her....

" Bubble it's enough, cool down"

Anika jerked his hand and runs from there glaring girl

Shivaay "Anika don't go out like this wear your cap and coat please"

Oberoi's Mansion

Gaurav's room

Gaurav" Vikram I'm telling you, Yash got doubt on us"

Vikram" Dad please if your face is not handsome then please talk handsome"

Gaurav" Shut up, you dog. If my face is not handsome then what you think of yourself huh? Have you ever looked at your face? It's big like hippo"

Vikram"  Dad you are insulting me"

Gaurav" Insult unki hoti hai jin ki izzat hoti hai aur tumhari, izzat ko koi hai nahe par 2 acer may yeh bada sa muh zaruar hai. Vikram I telling you, this Yash is cooking something"

Vikram" How can you be assure that, Yash uncle got to know about are face?"

Gaurav" Didn't you noticed who he was talking to me and without seeking permission from me, he send Anika with Shivaay and why so sudden Yash got interested in AANISAA and in one night, Raizada's became the brand ambassador of AANISHAA?"

Vikram" Dad it's simple both are family friends and uncle just want to help Shivaay and kindly if your hands are dirty, please keep your mind clean because Yash uncle can never get to know about us. You know why?"

Gaurav" Bark"

Vikram" Shivaay Singh Oberoi is with us"

Gaurav" What?

Gaurav was shocked to hear an unbelievable news, he can't believe that Shivaay is with them. He glanced his son and asked for explanation who told him that Shivaay knew about Anika's and his fake marriage and how he helped him on their reception by giving five cores necklace and 65 lacs dress to Anika as reception gift and saved him for getting embarrassed infront of all.  

Gaurav" Is he aware about are black deeds?"

Vikram" Nope"

Gaurav" That's good but make sure he don't get to know about are black deeds"

Vikram chuckled loudly and spoke with overconfidence drinking wine

" Come on, dad. It's being years passed and both these R and O's blindly believed us, that we Thapad's from birth are born rich but they don't know we became rich by sucking poors blood and it's half credit goes to you, dad to you and half to me. You got in bones of these Raizada's and I got in heart of Raizada's. Anika Raizada come Anika Vikram Thapad, what if this name is fake but identity is real infront of this world. Dad you where scold me na, that I couldn't get sign on these court marriage papers then listen to me, more than these papers, this society will put stamp on mine and Anika's relation that me and she are legally wed and if somewhere Anika's family came to know about this relation then, Main to mard hoon mard aur mard kuch bhi karne, kuch bhi chache woh apni wife par domestic violence kare, usko divorce de, extra marital affair rakhe yeha phir kisi ka r*** kare.

Our so called society only blames girls only for are deeds but black spot of are deeds is stamped on girls forehead and it never matters if that girl is from small house or from big house like, Anika Raizada at the end only she and girl like her will be spotted black stain on society and family and we the boys, the mard are consider dogs yet after biting we are known as ' Faithful creatures' for this society who has stamp of labelling one good and bad"

Gaurav" Today you proofed that you have my blood in you"

Vikram" Thanks for compliment"

He bow down infront of Gaurav who royally sat on couch and spoke directly drinking wine from bottle

Gaurav" What about Raizada's, baby devil?"

Vikram" Don't worry about that baby devil, dad. Like big baby devil, the little one too be in my clutches sorry sorry I mean in.....

Gaurav" Everything should me according to plan "

Vikram" Everything will be according to plan, dad. After one week Gauri, Rudra and Bhavya's college will be reopen, in morning they trio will go together happy and enjoying but when they will return only two will be back, one will crying and other will give breaking news to rest that......."

Vikram laughed glancing Bhavya's picture

Bhavya's room

Ankita entered Bhavya's room with glass of milk but she got surprised to see her sleep at this time.

" It's getting ten but how it's possible that she slept too early?"

Ankita pov checking the time. She walked near to her bed, keeping milk glass on side table, she composed herself next to her little daughter who was sleeping without duvet. Ankita nodded negatively on her careless nature, she lied next her taking her in mother warmth she pulled duvet on both and lovingly spoke ruffling her hairs

" My mini version of Anu"

Feeling warmth of mother, Bhavya rested her head on Ankita bosom and mumbled holding Ankita in hug

" Mumma ke pass jaana hai"

Ankita"Baby mumma pass he hai"

She gently spoke giving secure peck on her forehead but it worried Ankita when she felt her forehead warm. She checked her pulse and amused to examine her body temperature rising high.

" Bhavya is having fever? But she didn't tell me?"

She ruminated.

She ruminated to get medicines  for Bhavya,she tried to lose the grip of Bhavya over her but she was curling more in her. Ankita was getting worried now, as Bhavya never did this before, she was ruffling and peck her forehead to give her warmth to her, when Gauri entered the room speaking loud

" This is the last time I've cooked chow mein for you, next time I won't. Got it devil and I......"

Ankita" Gauri, shhhh"

Ankita shh her keeping finger on her lips

Gauri" Kyun maa what happened and where's devil?"

Gauri asked approaching bed

Ankita" She's sleeping"

Ankita told Gauri who too got surprised to hear an unbelievable news, her feelings where too mutual that where of Ankita who came to room few minutes back. Gauri walked close to Ankita and asked her in slow tone

" Maa why she's sleeping?"

Ankita" She's having fever"

Gauri" Fever?"

Ankita" Yes, fever and it's good you came, now keep this plate aside and giving me  paracetamol syrup"

Gauri nodded positive, she slowly kept food plate aside, then without making noise opened the drawer and brought syrup out from it. She shook the bottle well and passed to Ankita who gently lied Bhavya on bed and made her have syrup.

"Mumma"

Bhavya mumbled again cuddling in her.

Ankita" Beta mumma pass hai"

She told hugging her tightly.

Gauri" Should I inform dad?"

Ankita" No, he's already stress about something don't inform your dad. You just tell me what happened to her? Did someone said anything to her?"

Ankita asked caressing Bhavya red turning cheeks

Gauri" No, maa no one said anything to her. After dinner she and Rudra were playing badminton and then she came to my room and commanded me that she want to eat chow mein. I refused her to tease her then she left from there with blowing cheeks and now when I came to her room, she.......

Ankita you are here and I'm waiting for you in.....

Jhanvi interrupted Gauri
inbetween but she too got quiet when she smelled something tensed

Jhanvi" Gauri beta kya hua?"

Gauri" Badi maa, Bhavya ko bohat tez bukhaar hai"

Jhanvi was shocked to hear that she ran towards other side of bed and checked Bhavya forehead, she too got worried to see Bhavya face turning red

Jhanvi" Ankita,her body is burning. But how? Whole day she was fine and usually she don't get fever"

She spoke stroking her hairs

Ankita" That's why I'm worried Jhanvi and look how she's clinging to me. Gauri you go and get me white cloth, cold strips"

Gauri nodded and worriedly ran out to get strips when on her way she got crashes with Rudra.

Rudra" Aaa.... Chulbull di"

Gauri" Rudy sorry woh main..."

Rudra eyes got popped to hear that someone for the first time said sorry to him otherwise when he's not at fault till  he has to say sorry to person infront of him.

Rudra" Ap ne Rudy ko sorry bola?"

He asked with moist eyes

Gauri gave him what a dumbo he's. She wanted to tell him that it was her slip of tongue but now Bhavya's health was more important, she stomped  Rudra foot whose popped mouth and eyes got shut.

Gauri" Teri wali ko fever hai"

She left giving another shock come news to Rudra who ran to Yash's room to give news to him.

Yashita's room

Yash was on call with someone when Rudra entered the room huffing

" Yash uncle....yash uncle meri wali ko ki tabiyat theek nahe hai"

Rudra said in flow without realising what beans he slipped. But when he realised with Yash glare, he bit his tongue and spoke looking here and there

" I mean apki choti beti, meri bhabhi ki behan ko, fever hai. Bhavya is having fever"

Informing that he ran from there to safe his life from Yash who ran out to check his daughter.

Soon all gather in Bhavya's room   including Gaurav and Vikram who where thinking.

" She's having fever and they are all this much tense, what will happen when she'll be not around them"

Yash himself was keeping strips on Bhavya's forehead, scolding Ankita for not informing him about this when Bhavya choked-out her stomach

Bhavya!

All got worried for her except two who smirked seeing Bhavya condition getting down

Yash" Ankita what's happening to my daughter?"

He asked rubbing her back

Ankita" I don't know"

She told wiping Bhavya face.

Yash" Then who knows?"

Vikram pov"  I know"

Flashback

Lambu jiju have you repaired Gauri's di laptop

Oh! Sorry Bhavya I forgot you sit here and in one hour I'll repair it.

You are really bad jiju if I would have told  Shivaay bhaiya, he would have first done my work leaving rest.

Don't get annoyed girl and I promise from now onwards  I'll too do your work first. Happy?

Hmm. No hurry.

Vikram nodded and open laptop to repair it. He was repairing laptop when his eye fell on Bhavya who was checking latest cars launching dates in her phone. He took some biscuit pack out from pocket and offer Bhavya.

Bhavya biscuits

No, thank you jiju but I'm not in mood of this.

Bhavya take one they are too delicious, you'll ask for more and more.

Okay! Just one.

Bhavya opened the pack and munched one biscuit that brought smirked on Vikram face who pov fixing eye on laptop

Fine, devil eat just one biscuit because this one will do my work. These are not normal biscuit but they are drugged one.

Flashbacks ends

Ankita send all men out and with help of Gauri and Jhanvi changed Bhavy's bed and dress. She thanks Jhanvi and Gauri and pleaded them to sleep now though they don't wanted to leave but finally they agree along with Yash and Rudra and left them alone.

Switzerland

Shivaay was taking Anika's class for coming back to resort taking cab and without wearing anything warm but Anika was Anika who has shut her mouth for past one hour lost in her own thoughts thinking.

" Mujhe kya ho gaya tha? Kyun maine woh sab kiya? Mujhe kya fark parta hai...he's nothing for me...nothing mujhe to sirf yeh two weeks bardast karne hai aur phir main hamesha ke liya........"

"Anika I'm asking something from you, answering something from you?" 

He demanded answer rising his tone that broke her trace.

Anika" Why you are screaming on me? Kya takleef hai tumhen? "

She screamed finally breaking her silence

Shivaay" Takleef mujhe nahe tumhain hai. Aur mujhe mere sawal ka jawab chahie. Why you ran from there like that? Agar kuch ho jata to?"

Anika" I'm not answerable to you. Aur agar ho jata to ho jata"

Shivaay" You have to answer me, because you are my responsibility aur aise kaise ho jata, till I'm with you, nothing can happen to you"

He told caressing her cheek.

Anika" I'm not your responsibility, keep this thing in your mind"

She told turning her face.

Shivaay" And you too keep this thing in your mind, that your screams will not change this fact. That you are SSO responsibility. Now go and get ready we have to go on Smith's part"

Anika" Mujhe kahin nahe jaana"

Shivaay" Jaana to pade ga"

Anika" I'll not"

Shivaay" You'll"

Anika" Will not"

Shivaay" Yes"

Anika" Noooo"

Shivaay" Tu tum nahe jao gayi?"

Anika" Not and No ka bhi hindi main wohi meaning hai that you said before me"

Shivaay" Fine your choice but I'm going and before going let me inform Yash uncle and aunty that how you alone was roaming Swiss and all your other deeds. Aur haan, ab yeh resort and here I can make call to them."

Anika was shocked to hear that, she recalled her words that she told him in jet when he threatens her that he'll call and inform her mother about her but at that time she bravely told him to do as she knew that messages can be send but not call but now here in resort he can call and tell them about her. She gulped hard and quickly snatched phone from his hand and screaming throwing it on bed

" Main kaha tha, I'll go but you hear it wrong. Go and clean your ears, I'm going to take bath"

Shivaay frowned her but she royally ignored him and ran inside the bathroom

" She'll never change"

After half an hour Anika came out but before coming out she peep out to see, is Shivaay around or not. She synced room in one look and then finding no glimpse of him, she came out in wet hairs mumbling

" Thanks god he's not in room"

She quickly opened her suit case to get hair dry out but she got shocked when there was no hair dry in suit case, she opened other two bags but in all two bags, there was no hair dry.

"Kaha chali gayi main khud pink bag may rakha tha?"

She in ten five minutes messed the whole room but she could find it.

" What should I do now?"

She squatted on floor holding her head inbetween palm.

" Anika....ar......yeh kya kiya tumen?"

Shivaay was calling someone when he entered the room to ask, 'is she ready? 'but he was shocked to see room was not looking less than mess clothes shop, then forced him to repeat himself

" Main pooch raha hoon, kya kiya tumen?"

Anika who was in shock got shocked to hear Shivaay voice, she lift her lashes and glanced Shivaay was looking here and there but with Anika voice his eyes got stuck on her glancing her in bathrobe and wet hairs

"Tum kaha say aye?"

"Maine poocha,kaha se aye tum?"

'The number you are trying to reach is not responding at the moment'

Operating voice crossed Anika ears, she with wide mouth glanced Shivaay and his phone that was repeatedly repeating the same recording but Shivaay's eyes are glued on her, she lower her glance and glanced herself..

Aaaaaaaahhhh!

Anika screamed loudly that brought Shivaay back to earth but Anika, she jumped up from floor, running and looking  here and there to find some place to hide from him but what is said,

" Jise chupey thy gali gali jaa kar ghire usi ki bahao main"

Both fell on floor, Anika in fear  tightly shut her eyes thinking her back will be broken but to Anika's good luck her back didn't kiss floor as mess of clothes saved her back but to her back luck her front was pressed with Shivaay's solid chest. She slowly opened her eyes that got covered with her wet hairs as the towel that was wrapped over her hair was no where to found and what was found was just two pairs of eyes, that met again and drown it each other.

Shivaay sensationally removed wet hair from her face to have perfect glimpse of his beauty 

Anika shivered when his rough hand touched her soft wet skin, her lips got parted with bosom and heart getting heavy.

" K...kya kar rahy ho?"

She asked feeling his hot breaths over her trembling lips

" Jo kar rahi ho woh to tum kar rahi ho"

He huskily told fixing eyes on her wet lips

" Maine kuch nahe kiya.....main to sirf hair dry dhoodh rahi thi"

" Mili?"

Anika nodded negatively like innocent baby

" Ghar bhool ayi ho?"

" Nahe...maine rakhi thi par...."

"Par ab mil nahe rahi. Haina?"

" Hmm"

" Main help karu, hair dry karne may?"

" Kaise karo gaya? Dry to.....

Song played in bg ( male)

Tu Ajj Mainu need Nede aa Len De
Tu Aaj Mainu Nede Nede aa Len De
Soniye Aapne husn De utte
Soniye Apne husn De Utte

Anika more tighten her shut eyes, when Shivaay's  hot breaths blew on her hair, the proximity forced her to tilting her head feeling him close to her, she didn't realize when she fisted his collar.

Ani!

He huskily called her

"Hmm"

" I've brought hair dry for you. I knew about your clumsy nature. "

He told caressing her cheek.

Anika finally opened her eye, she with shocked glanced him. She pushed his face back to throw him away, arching her back and neck to with forced but to her act.....

"Uhhhmmmm!"

A soft moan got escaped from her mouth when her push on Shivaay's face like bouncer, bounced back his face close to her neck and his lips got glued on her wet arched neck that Anika's left hand fingers too abruptly got intertwined with his

Tu Mainu thoda Hakk Ta Jata Len De

Shivaay too couldn't control himself, her scent made him go crazy he deeply nuzzled her neck intertwining other hands fingers too.

Tu aaj Mainu Nede Nede Aa Len De
Tu aaj Mainu Nede Nede aa Len de.

He kept on nuzzling her leaving Anika in moaning mess

Ani!

He called her huskily roughly  smearing her wet lips with his thumb

"Hmm"

She could only managed to hmm

" Us larki ko kyun mara tha?"

" She...."

" She...kya?"

" Mujhe acha nahe laga"

" Kyun?"

" Mu....jh...e nn....a...he pa...ta"

" Gussa ho mujhse?"

" Hmmm...bohat"

"Kyun? "

" Kyun ke tumne......."

" Kyun ke maine, kya?"

" Shiv tumne mujhe d.......

Shivaay stopped nuzzling her, he looked up at her to know why she's annoyed with him but his heart bleed when he saw tears in her eyes. He glanced their position and realized what mess he again created. He nodded negatively trying to clean her tears uttering

Sor..

Before Shivaay could complete he felt burning sensation on his face.

Anika pushed him hard and ran inside the closet screaming

" Tum kabhi nahe badal sakte na....kabhi bhi nahe. Tumhara kabhi ek se mann he nahe bharta....Ghar par Tia aur yeha m.......

Shivaay stumbled of floor listening her words, thinking about touching her again and then her painful sobs. He ran towards closet and spoke banging on

Ani I didn't do it intentional. Please I'm sorry....please don't cry and open the door

"Just leave me alone"

She screamed from inside

"Ani meri baat to ssuno"

"Maine kaha leave me alone and don't show me your face"

Meri baat.....

Tum jaa rahy ho ke, main kuch aisa karu ke tum.....chale jao dur mujhse

No, bubble no... I'm going.... I'm going you just stop crying...you just

Shivaay kept on mumbling stepping back and then he ran out finding some place to punish him for his sin more.

He entered his private swinging pool area, he pulled his shirt out, opened his belt and began leaving more red marks on his previous wounds, that where still fresh, blood came out from body but he was kept on beating himself till belt didn't died into two piece.

He screamed loudly punching his hands on ground.

Dur to main chala jao ga

Bus mujhe intezar hai teri haan ka

Tu phir dekhna

Tu phir dekhna

Tere pukarne par bhi laut kar na aoun ga......

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Precap

Anika in danger and because of Anika, Shivaay fell in danger too

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Thanks for your votes and comments of previous updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 7.4K 15
Two broken and desperate individuals, both betrayed by their respective spouses team up for one mutual interest, to rewrite their stars! She was alwa...
131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
106K 12.7K 49
You know when I had saw her first time my breath had been stopped. I felt different that time. As her rounded black eyes caught with my blue eyes...
35.4K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...