Call To The Wild (Disney Z-O...

By Xenawarriorgod

"What's so important Wyatt"? "You are Alli" Wyatt & OC More

Cast
Soundtrack
Cheer Camp... We Got This!
Prawn Posal Gone Wrong & The Handsome Stranger
Zed's Running for President & Werewolves?!
"I Don't Belong Here"
Mother & Daughter & The Truth
Not An Update
A Visit from a stranger & If Only
Flesh & Bone & Born Ready
One For All & Count Me In
Vote
So here's what we got
Just to let everyone know
Books are posted
You Guy's Should Really Read It!
More Covers
Sorry
My gosh...I KNEW IT!!
So..help me out here.

A Whole New World & Call to the Wild

13.7K 257 164
By Xenawarriorgod

Allison's POV

I had changed before going out because It would be cold out.

I snuck out of the house and began walking down the street careful of anybody seeing me.

Soon enough I was in front of the woods. It had been a little darker than I had been used to in seabrook, but I wasn't afraid. It wasn't long until I heard rustling, I whipped around looking in the direction where it came from. I heard it again but in a different place.

"Hello?" I called but no one answered.

"Wyatt?"

"Is that you?" I looked around but still nothing.

Suddenly something touched my shoulder. I screamed and right hooked whatever touched me.

"Awoo!...ah." It was Wyatt, He held his nose in pain but shook it off.

I gasped. "Omg! Wyatt I am so sorry... you scared me." I said as I shoved him slightly yelling the last part.

"Ya, lesson learned I guess." He laughed but then winced at the pain that caused him once again.

"I'm glad you came." He said giving me a smile as I gave him one back. I smiled in response.

"Ready?" He asked as he held out his hand.

Then I decided. Before anything went further, I needed to know why he brought me all the way out here. What was so important? Most importantly what did it have to do with me or Addison that they just barged into Seabrook without any warning whatsoever.

"Why did you ask me to come all the way out here? I mean--" I cit myself off for a split second before sighing.

"What's so Important Wyatt?" I asked.

"You are Allie." He smiled.

"What?" I said confused.

"Do you trust me?" He finally asked never looking more serious than he ever was.

"What did you say?" I asked hearing him but wanted to hear it again to hear it more clear.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

I stared at him not realizing that I was lowly reaching my hand out allowing him to take it.

"Yes." I found myself answering with full uncertain but my body reacted as I held my hand out but my eyes never leaving his.

He smiled taking my hand and guiding me into the woods following right behind.

"Where are we going?" I laughed as he then pulled me slightly.

"I wanna show you something." He said as we walked through the forest the moonlight lighting up the forest.

He stopped at a tall tree. lifted me into the tree he then pointed up. I smiled and started to climb up it Wyatt behind me making sure I didn't fall. As we got to the top I then gasped in surprise. The sky was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

I smiled not keeping my eyes off of it. "It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" I said breathless as I quickly turned to glance at Wyatt who was looking at me before he finally spoke.

"Not as beautiful as what I'm seeing right now." He said.

I blushed looking down as I saw him smiling at me out of the corner of my eye.

I turned my head giving him a smile before laying my head in his shoulder.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wyatt

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess,

Now when did you last let your heart decide?

I frowned shrugging my shoulder looking anywhere but at him, embarrassed. He then lifted my chin up with his index finger making me look in his eyes.

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

like a magic carpet ride

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view

No one to tell us, "No"

Or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming

I saw his eyes open a little wider at the sound of my voice as I began to sing like hearing my voice for the first time nearly made his knees buckle

Allison

A whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew

But when I'm way up here

It's crystal clear

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Wyatt

(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Allison

Unbelievable sights

Indescribable feeling

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world

Wyatt

(don't you dare close your eyes)

Allison

A hundred thousand things to see

Wyatt

(hold your breath, it gets better)

Allison

I'm like a shooting star,

I've come so far

I can't go back to where I used to be

Wyatt

A whole new world

Allison

(Every turn a surprise)

Wyatt

With new horizons to pursue

Allison

(Every moment red letter)

Both

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you

Wyatt

A whole new world

Allison

(a whole new world)

Wyatt

That's where we'll be

Allison

(that's where we'll be)

Wyatt

A thrilling chase

Allison

(a wondrous place)

Both

For you and me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled as he leaned his forehead against mine with a smile across his face as well. As we sat there saying nothing it was interrupted by a howl. We both looked towards the direction it was coming from.

Wyatt sighed deeply.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Time to get your sister and take you both to the den." He said.

We climbed down from the tree, Wyatt jumped down from the last branch before grabbing me by the waist lifting me from it ans setting me down.

"I'm not completely helpless you know." I laughed.

He chuckled. "Come on." before grabbing my hand as we then walked in the direction of the howl.

My phone buzzed. I took it out... it was Addie.

Addiesaurus🐊💙 - Where are you? Are you okay?

I sighed before taking my hand from Wyatt's but kept walking. He looked back at me as I stared at my phone.

"It's Addie she's asking where I am" I said.

Alli Walli😁😸 - I'm okay. I'm on my way.

Addiesaurus🐊💙 - Okay. I'm sorry about everything.

Alli Walli😁😸 - It's not your fault Addie. I'll be at the house in a minute.

We stopped as we saw the pack in front of us. Willa in front Wynter to her right.

"Alright let's stop wasting time, get her sister and go." She said.

I nodded. "I texted Addie that I'm on my way... you can take it from there." I said as Willa smirked with a nod.

When we got to my house I told them to be quiet in case my parents were home.

Willa went up to the side of the door scratching it making a loud noise.

"Or we can just go up to random peoples doors and scratch the heck out of them." I said giving a sarcastic smile.

"Zed? Allie?" We heard Addison say before she came outside.

She saw us standing in front of the door steps. I stood in between Wyatt and Willa.

"Come with us." Willa said in a gentle but commanding voice.

"What's so important?" She asked.

"We are Addie." I answered as Wyatt and Willa looked at me then back to Addison.

Addie joined my side us staying close to one another even though we knew the wolves wouldn't hurt us. We went deeper and deeper In the woods.

"Where are we going?" Addie asked Wynter at her side.

"It's a wolf secret." Wynter answered. "If we told you, we'd have to kill you." She added as she then saw the look Wyatt and Willa gave her.

"Too much, too much, I knew it. Sorry." She had her hands in fists on the side of her head.

"Welcome!" She smiled but they gave her another odd look.

I turned my head towards her an amused grin.

She really has mixed emotions about this.

"But not too welcome!" She roared before she coughed her necklace glowing green again.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I held my hands out in case she was too weak and fell like what happened at cheer practice.

"My necklace is losing its charge." She said in a defeated tone.

"Every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstones lose their power." Wyatt explained.

"All of our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves..." He trailed off only for Willa to finish for him.

"...Which leaves taking care of the pack to us. To me." Willa finished for him.

"You'll be fine, Wynter. I promise." Willa came by Wynter reassuring her.

"You'd better be right about this." She said from beside Wynter giving one last glare at Wyatt before walking by him the wolves and Wynter following.

"We need to find the moonstone soon."

"Follow us, Please." Wyatt said looking from Addie to me.

Zed's Pov

"You guys! I have to go apologize to Addison and Allie right now." I said standing in front of my house.

Eliza and Bonzo standing with me.

"Gruzah!" Bonzo said to Eliza.

"Yeah I know, I want to see it too." Eliza started.

"You know, ever since football ended, I've so missed watching you get pummeled." She said a grin on her face.

"Attention citizens. All curfews will be strictly enforced." The Z patrol announced.

Yeah, with the curfew in effect, it's gonna be nearly impossible to get past the Z-patrol.

"Hey guys!" Bree said running up to us in a hurry.

"And yet somehow Bree just did." Eliza said.

"Have you, have you guys seen Allie and Addison?" She asked. "They texted me for help, but neither of them are home.... or answering her phones." She said worried.

"...Oh. Hey, Bonzo." Bree said with a blush on her face.

"You guys, focus!" I snapped them out of it.

"Allie and Addison needs help."

"Okay, if their phones are on, I can track them." Eliza said taking out her phone.

She searched for them when it showed the two pin points right in the forbidden forest.

"She's in the Forbidden Forest." Eliza said looking up a worried expression on her face.

"The wolves they kidnapped them." I said.

"You guys, we have to help Addison."

I was on my way to save Allie and Addison if it was the last thing I did.

Allison's Pov

Wyatt held my hand as we walked into the wolf den Addison right behind me.

"The wolf den!" Wynter opened her arms as we looked around in awe.

"Wow." Addison said.

"It's okay to be impressed." Wynter said with a cocky expression on her face.

"Our language. Awoo Allison! Awoo Addison! That means welcome." Wyatt said.

Addison tried it the wolves looked at her.

"Ostrich boots?" Wynter asked from behind Addison.

I snorted at that.

"No, I think Addison meant "Awoo." Wyatt corrected her.

She tried again

"Polka dot unicorn?" He chuckled with a confused expression.

"Cool, where?" Wynter said looking around.

"Addie, seriously it is not that hard.. its "Awoo" I said as Wynter froze so did the others.

"What?" I said.

"Seriously you guys need to stop doing that.. its creepy." I laughed.

"You said that perfectly." Willa gave me a strange look squinting her eyes at me like she was trying to figure something out.

"It's not hard." I said.

"Special you are." Wyatt said slightly grazing the middle of his index finger under my chin before he calloused his hand around mine once again as we kept walking

"Oh, no. Sorry, Uh... "Oww" Addison said as everyone jumped.

"Whoa, whoa, language. There are were-pups around." Wyatt smiled saying.

"Addie I never thought those words would ever come out of your goody two shoes mouth." I said as she then covered her mouth but a glint of mischief in my eyes.

"She needs to put a pebble in the swear-wolf jar." Wynter said firmly.

All the wolves then howled as if scolding her.

"I am so sorry." She said her hands up to her face.

"Enough." Willa said.

"Impressive.. I'll give her that." She said giving me a look but then snapped quickly.

"But This is not why we brought them here." She said.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

Wyatt smirked before letting go of my hand and going over and reaching for a stone of some sort.

He then came back he reached his hand with the stone in it out In front of my face as it projected an image on the wall of their den. Addie was on the other side but not as close as he was to me.

It was a woman with white hair almost like mine. She was howling.

"I believe you will lead us to the moonstone." Wyatt said looking at me and Addison but some reason mostly me.

"I believe you're the Great Alpha." He continued.

"I believe you're a werewolf." He added more enthusiastically a look of surprise and excitement.

"What?!" I said not believing it.

"No, W---- this is crazy Wyatt you can't be serious." I said with a nervous laugh.

"It's not Allison. You can't tell me you don't feel something." He said.

I shook my head not knowing.

"A call." He said as that caught my attention.

"Here... let me show you.... both of you" He said as he held his hand out for me.

I wanted to know who I was.... who I truly was. Where I belonged, and with Wyatt that feeling of emptiness, and outside not belonging anywhere.. was as If it was never there.

I grabbed his hand immediately then grabbing Addie as he lead us up some stairs.

(Except Addison is Allison instead)

Wyatt

Turn up, explain our history

Pull back the veil of mystery

What's written on the cave is
prophesy

The Great Alpha is our destiny

Show us the power of chemistry

Lead us to the source of our energy

No one knows her identity

But she looks like you, identically

This is how we're livin' our lives

Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah

All

Can you feel the call to the wild

Call to the wild, the call to the wild

We are the call, we are the call

We are the call to the wild

Allison

I see a real community

Unique, but you have unity

You know who you're supposed to be

Release to the rhythm totally

Wyatt

I feel the vibe when you're close to me

And you can feel it too, or hopefully

Now look up, and tell me what you really see

A bunch of stray wolves or a family

Wyatt sang as he moved his arms and the little were-pup Wanda followed.

I smiled at the sight.

After that the little were-pup Wanda came up to me holding a flower. She smiled as motioned for me to lean down. I did she moved some of my hair and put the purple flower in it. After she smiled and hugged me.

This is how we're livin' our lives

Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah

All

Can you feel the call to the wild

Call to the wild, the call to the wild

We are the call, we are the call

We are the call to the wild

We are the call, we are the call

(How her Hair is)

We are the call

We are the call

We are the call to the wild

We are the call

We are the call

We are the call to the wild

Willa

Hold up, before you do, let me interrupt

They're Cheerleaders, not an alpha

You're in the den, but you'll need to earn my trust

Now show me what you got if you're one of us

Willa stood in front of me and Addie before she started to dance. Addie and I mimicked her movements as She challenged us again.
But we did the same. She then howled.

Addie howled back at her. Willa howled louder.

I put my hand on Addie's shoulder before stepping up and howling even louder than Willa and Addie.

The wolves cheered louder as I then looked at Willa. She had a proud look on her face as we then shook with a nod towards one another.

A wolf then held out his hand, I took it and he helped me as I stepped onto a wolves hand as they each helped me walk up.

Wyatt

This is how we're livin' our lives

Allison

It's how you're living

All

Livin' our lives

Livin' our lives, yeah

As I was singing the wolves grabbed my hands as I walked up.. like stairs standing on two wolves shoulder. I then opened my arms and let myself fall back as they caught me. I came back up wearing something entirely different. I had markings on my arms and on the side of my cheek. Addie had on the opposite brown pants her hair re-done a fur coat.

(Except the leather jacket is fur and the purple hair is her white hair

(Except their not silver pretend that😂😂)

Can you feel the call to the wild

Allison

I can feel

All

The Call to the wild..

Allison & Addison

The call to the wild!

All

We are the call, we are the call

We are the call to the wild

We are the call, we are the call

We are the call to the wild

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I breathed heavily my heart racing with adrenaline and excitement.

I smiled as the wolves began to howl around Addie and I. We grinned at eachother before howling with them. Just as nothing could ruin the moment. It happened.

"Allie! Addison!" We saw Zed burst in.

"Zed!" Addie and I exclaimed as he ran through the wolves then standing in front of both of us.

"Don't make me take this off!" He said  as the wolves surrounded him.

"You don't want to see me zombie out." Zed threatened as the wolves hissed and snarled at him.

He dropped his Z band as he then roared out veins popping out.

"Wolves!" Willa called as she was beside Wyatt their eyes glowing.

"Stay back!" Zed growled as he had veins bulging out.

"No! No, stop!" I yelled as he threw a werewolf into the wall. I gasped bringing my hand up and over my mouth.

"Allison!" I heard Wyatt yell as I turned to see him eyes and necklace still glowing.

"No! Zed! We want to be here!" I said as Addie managed to secure Zed's Z-band back onto his wrist.

"What?" Zed said.

"But... but you guys texted "Help!" Bree interrupted holding up her phone.

"We needed help on the chemistry homework." I said.

"Didn't you see the beaker emoji?" Addie asked.

"I sent 2 so you knew I needed help.... on chemistry." I said giving her a pointed look mixed with a slightly annoyed one.

"Oh...well I do now." She said dumbfounded.

"By the way, I love this new look. New hairstylist?" Bree said with a smile on her face gushing over our new look.

"Werewolves, they know hair." Addie said with a smile on her face.

"And manicures" Wynter said holding out her freshly groomed nails.

"Mmm-hmm." All the werewolves smirked agreeing.

"They think either one of us may be a werewolf too." I said.

"What? How?" Zed said confised

"Maybe a grandparent." Addison threw her arms up in the air.

"Our hair means something." Addison said as Zed stared at her not believing it.

"This could be Allie's pack or mine."

"For centuries, this has been set aside for the Great Alpha." Willa said coming up to us with a box. She opened it to reveal a moonstone necklace.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us." Wyatt said looking at us both.

"If you're truly one of us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf." Willa said holding the box with the moonstone inside.

"Part of our pack, forever." She said the last part with a serious.

"What? No! Wait." Zed interrupted but we ignored him.

"Addie, you take it... you deserve it." I said.

"Can I think about it?" She asked.

"For a day." Willa sighed before giving her it.

"Once either of you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone." Wyatt said.

"But she doesn't know where it is." Wynter pointed out.

We all were interrupted by an explosion that was heard. The ground shook as we all stumbled regaining balance.

"What?" Everyone said.

We walked out of the den looking towards the direction where the sound came from.

"Yeah. The explosion came from Seabrook Power." Zed said.

"They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." I said.

"Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies." Eliza started to say.

"A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy, and bang! Zombies." Zed said looking over Wynters shoulder at her scaring her.

She hissed at him eyes glowing. He flinched back.

Nice story, but it doesn't concern us." Willa said.

My eyes then widened and I realized something...I came up beside her. Addison must have knew what I was thinking too.

"But it does concern you, Willa." Addie spoke.

"Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source." I started to explain as all of their eyes were on me.

"That could be your moonstone, right?" I looked at her.

"She found the moonstone." Wyatt exclaimed.

"She's amazing." He said looking back out at the building.

"If she's right..." Willa interrupted.

"We'll see you both at school tomorrow." Willa said to me and Addie.

"Okay. Tomorrow." I said with a nod.

"Big day." Addie smiled as she turned going back. Zed, Bonzo, Bree and Eliza Following.

I kept my gaze on the factory. This was it. The moment where we would find where we belonged. But a werewolf? I thought. I couldn't be, I wasn't adopted. Plus mom and dad wouldn't keep something like that from me.

Would they?

I turned to see the wolves still there.

"Think about it Allison." Wyatt took both of my hands stopping me.

"I will." I said with a smile before taking a step closer to him standing on my toes, placing a kiss on the his cheek.

As I pulled away he had a goofy smile on his face.

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

"Hey Al, you coming?" I saw Eliza waiting.

"Yeah." I said. I then stepped by them following Eliza.

"You know people think I don't notice things but forget I am the smartest zombie in this town.... and your "Zombae" you can tell me things." She said sincerely.

I smiled wrapping my around around her shoulder as we walked.

"I know E, I just... don't..feel like I belong anymore." I said honestly.

"I know what that feels like...but hey, we got your back always." She said stopping as she said it.

"I know you do E, you always do... just some people I'm not so sure about anymore." I said looking in the direction where Zed and Addie disappeared.

Well here it is!! Extra long and I gotta say has to be one of my favorite chapters to write. So.... so far we got that Allie doesn't know where she belongs, Wyatt says he can show her... Allie and her sister are brought back to the wolf den shown there culture and what the call to the wild feels like she Is worry free.. now she must make a choice put on the necklace and determine if she truly is one of them leave her sister and friends behind or remain the way she was. You sha'll find out very soon. Thank for all the Reads and positive comments on my Story I'm glad you all like it the next chapter will be up very very soon so be patient😁 comment and give suggestions if you wish on what you think should happen next. Thank you! Love you all!!🤗❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.1K 23
"𝐒 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟, 𝐝𝐒𝐝𝐧'𝐭'𝐜𝐑𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰?" "𝐧𝐨, 𝐰𝐲, 𝐒 𝐝𝐒𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰!" β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύγ€€γ€€β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ in which a...
37.9K 1K 64
After Zombies took over Seabrook High, a new pack comes into town. But they're not looking for an education, they're looking for an Alpha. The Alpha...
240K 4.4K 31
Meet Bella, The Daughter of Belle and Adam. Also known as Beauty and The Beast. Her and Her Brother have an Idea about giving the Children of Isle of...
101K 2K 12
"Don't worry, there's like a five percent chance you will have to save me." β™¦οΈŽβ™¦οΈŽβ™¦οΈŽ Our four high school students get sucked into a game, Jumanji. Th...