Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

By Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... More

Dark Beginning
Deal
First Task
Demon
New Reality
Challenge
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Truth
Danger
Truth beneath the Truth
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lord of Death
Lords of Hell
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

Worse than a Villain

24.8K 593 1K
By Hexcss

In Musutafu, the news of the attack to the government research facility were making headlines.

Reporter: Last night a mysterious man attacked the research facility were the bio-weapon of the League of Villains was being stored. We dont know who this man was or who is he affiliated with, we just know he is incredibly powerful.

In all T.Vs news like this appeared. The death og Gang Orca also appeared. Gang Orca was among the top ten heroes, so his death came as a shock to everybody, since it meant the mysterious attacker had a power that could rival the top ten heroes.

In UA.

We can see a group of students walking down to their classroom.

Uraraka: Hey! Have you seen the news?!
Tenya: You mean about the attack to where that creature was being held?
Uraraka: Yes!
Kirishima: Whoever the attacker was must have been really powerful, dont you think Bakubro!
Bakugo: Dont call me that shitty hair! And no! I can probably beat the crap out of that dude! If he is related to those scumbags in the League, I will kill him!
Tenya: Bakugo that is not heroic behaviour!
Bakugo: Shut up 4 eyes!
Uraraka: I wonder.... What if that man would have attacked us in the USJ.
Bakugo: I told you I would have killed him!
Tenya: What do you think Angela?

Angela Howaito, 9th holder of One for All.

Angela: Well... If the news are to be beleived, then..... I could fear the worst.
Kirishima: You really think so?
Angela: Probably, but there is no need to think about the what ifs! We are safe now and its all that matters!

Angela then gave them a big smile to them.

All: 'So bright... So pure...'

Meanwhile in the UA staff room.

We can see all of the UA staff sitting in a table with Naomasa at the side and they were watching a TV. In TV they could see the security camera tapes. Naomasa then paused it as a more clear image of Izuku could be seen.

Naomasa: So this is the attacker of the facilities, we have no records of who he might be and he has never veen seen before. We suspect he is affiliated with the League for obvious reasons.
All Might: What quirk does he have?
Naomasa: We dont really know, but we suspect it to be a reality altering quirk.
Nezu: Sounds logic.
Snipe: Someone with such a quirk in the side of the villains...
Vlad: Indeed, it was already worriesome enough for them to have a warp quirk, now this?
Midnight: You think you could erase their quirks?
Eraserhead: If it is an emitter then yes I might be, although we are not sure what he could do to prevent that.
Nezu: Very true, he could probably alter the nature of his quirk at will.
All Might: We must bring him to justice!
Present Mic: Yeah!
Aizawa: For once, I agree with All Might, I volunteer myself to chace thta scum down, I might have a greater chance with my quirk.
All Might: Me too!
Naomasa: Very well, lets finish the recordings, it may give you a greater idea of who you will be dealing with.

Naomasa unpaused the recording but nothing happened, the image was still.

Naomasa: What the hell?

Naomasa paused it and unpaused it several times but nothing happened.

Naomasa: Maybe its stucked.

Suddenly in the T.V, the Izuku turned around to face directly at the camera.

Naomasa: That was definitely not in the original.

Suddenly the a few texts appeared on the screen and then the image distorted.

Naomasa stepoed back and as the images stopped appearing one stucked.

Aizawa: Naomasa what is happening?!
Naomasa: I-I-I dont know!

Suddenly the image disappeared, but as they thought it was over, hands emerged from the T.V and out of the T.V, Izuku came out.

Izuku: Hel-

Bang, he dodged a bullet.

Izuku: -lo!
Naomasa: Catch him!

Naomasa and Snipe tried shooting him but bubbles came out of their guns. Aizawa used his quirk and prepared his weapon as well as Midnight prepared hers, but suddenly their weapons seemingly came to life and wrapped them both in them. Vlad King tried using his quirk to form a lance but instead of blood coming out from the cut he made on himself, a black goo came out and it began to engulf him. Hound Dog and Power Loader tried rushing him, but suddenly everything went dark and Hound Dog and Powerloader instead of hitting Izuku, they hit each other.
Present Micvtried using his quirk on him but instead of a scream coming out of his mouth, Present Mic began to play Charlie Puth. Then All Might attacked him with a smash but Izuku, just caught the punch. Izuku then made All Might deflate and Izuku send him away by blowing on him.

Izuku: May I speak now?

Nezu looked around the room at his comrades.

Nezu: You may, but could you fix them please?
Izuku: Of course!

Everything went back to normal.

All Might: Who are you?
Izuku: Izuku Midoriya! Quite a pleasure to meet you my totally not stereotyped american hero!
Naomasa: Why did you come here?
Izuku: Well! You know... Its just rude to talk about someone who is listening...

The heroes felt a strange pressure in the atmosphere, his prescence was now able to send shivers down their souls as the adrenaline from the beginning wore off.

Nezu: W-well, we had to discuss you after all you were doing things against the law-
Izuku: Laws?! I will not be bound by laws..... Not anymore!
Naomasa: Thats impossible, everyone inside society is bound to them.
Izuku: Hahaha! Dear.... You dont know whats possible.
Nezu: What is your purpose here at the moment.
Izuku: Now thats a great question by dear homuculus thing! I have my plans to work on something I have been meaning to do for quite some time! But I know you will get in my way since you consider me some big bad villain! So I came here to offer you a deal!
Nezu: Deal?
Izuku: Yes deal.
Naomasa: And what deal do you offer?
Izuku: You will not get in my way and I promise any member of your ranks will be safe from me!
Naomasa: You really expect us to just let you roam around?
Izuku: ....Maybe!
Nezu: I am sorry Mr.Midoriya, but we dont negotiate with villains.
Izuku: But I am not a villain.... I am something far worse than that.

Nezu: W-what I said still stands.
Izuku: Very well then... But I assure you... You will regret it.

At that moment the whole room began to distort and suddenly Izuku was gone, letting the heroes release the breath they had been holding in a collective sigh.

Izuku suddenly appeared in the bar.

Shigaraki: Where were you?
Izuku: Doing businness!

Suddenly Izuku's eyes started to glow.

Izuku: Looks like someone is calling me...

Izuku then disappeared in a poof.

In a house at the outskirts of Musutafu.

A 13-year old kid with a lot of bruises and bandages was looking down on the circle he had made. A ritual symbol.

Mazushi: This... Is my last hope....

Suddenly the circle began to glow and out of it came a smiling Izuku.

Izuku: Hello! Quite the pleasure to meet you!
Mazushi: So you are him?....
Izuku: Indeed my boy! Yeez you look like straight out of the garbage can! Here let me help you.

Izuku snapped his fingers and all of Mazushi's bruises were gone.

Izuku: Much better!... Now.... May i ask why you called on me?
Mazushi: W-well... I came here because I want to ask for something!
Izuku: And what is that something?
Mazushi: I want power! Power to beat up everyone who wronged me to a bloody pulp!

Izuku smiled after hearing that.

Izuku: I like your resolved kid! But you know you must offer something in exchange of equal value of what you are asking.
Mazushi: Anything! Whatever you want! Set your price! I will pay it!

Izuku smiled ven more at that.

Izuku: Very well then! I will give you your powers! In exchange you will help me with soemthing I need without even thinking! Do we have a deal?
Mazushi: Deal!

Izuku extended his hand covered in green fire and Mazushi shook it.

Suddenly Mazushi began to feel pain throughout his body, he fell to the ground while screaming. His veins began to mark, and his muscles were tonified, out of his back two wings appeared and his skin became blood red. His legs turned inhuman. His eyes began to glow, just like the fire of hell and his teeth became pointy. A helmet and a sword also appeared to aid him and soon the transformation was complete.

Suddenly a man came to the room.

Man: Hey brat! Whate do you think you are doing screaming at this hour! I will beat you so hard you will... What the hell?!

The man was then petrified at the sight of his son.

Izuku: Why dont you test your new abilities?
Mazu: Right.

Mazu grabbed his sword and slashed against from a distance. His father was slashed in two and half of his house was destroyed.

Mazu: Yes... Yes! This is what I have always wanted!

Suddenly Mazu's head began to hurt, and he felt like losing consciousness.

Mazu: What is happening to me?!
Izuku: I require payment in advance, and after I told you, you would help me without even thinking.

Mazu began to scream and then suddenly it stopped. Mazu then began to growl.

Izuku: Good my dear Mazu.... Now go and help me... Destroy central Musutafu... Kill as many people as possible.

Mazu let out a screach and then he webt flying off to the central part of the city. Meanwhile Izuku just looked into the distance.

Izuku: I told them they would regret it.... I am truly far worse than a villain....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 446 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
2.6K 71 27
He followed his wish. He learned. And paper was all that kept him together. Paper was all that tore him apart. Mature-mature themes, cursing, violenc...
76.4K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...