Guess its Never Really Over

By BeccaEdwards3

Jessie always told herself to never fall in love at the Shore..until she met Vinny. She became extremely clos... More

background info
Good Bye.
9 Years Later
Seaside Heights!
Surprise!
My bed Room!
Blunt and bed!
Wake and Bake
Burger Challenge!
Single Ronnie!
Jen is a Bitch
Taylor Ham or Porkroll?
Operation Kidnap Deener
Catching Up with Deener
Ron needs Help
Out to Dinner
Ron is Broke
Slow Strides
Never to Old for a Bounce House
Keto Guido vs Staten Island Fairy
Girls Night
The Chooch Returns!
Crazy Nights
Never Really Over
Jen strikes again
Getting Ready
Angelina hasn't gotten pounded out
Let's Get Married
Back but not Better!
2 Weeks prior to Mike's sentencing

Sunday Dinner!

7.2K 101 11
By BeccaEdwards3

So we all said prayer

“I’d like to thank the lord for bringing us all together once again. And to bring in an abundance of blessings and favor our way”
Mike said and then Ron, Mike, Vinny and Pauly began to chant for the Holy Spirit which made us all laugh.

“I also wanna thank the lord for bringing Jess back into our family. She is and always has been a valued member of our family and we’re all happy you came”
Mike said smiling over at me. I blushed, smiling happily at Mike.

“In my pants”
I said making Nicole almost spit out her drink and we all laughed again.

“I see your humor hasn’t changed” Vinny said smirking. I smiled coyly at him with a blush and looked down at my lap. I didn’t know but Jenni and Nicole were looking back and forth from Vinny to me with almost a scheming smirk.

“Let’s eat!”
Mike said and we all began to pass shit around.

Lasagna, bruschetta, fresh mozzarella, garlic bread, and greens. It was a big dinner that I’m sure Mike and Vinny did most of the cooking.

“Things were not the same without you here Pauly”
Mike said nodding his head

“Oh yeah?”
Pauly said raising his brows

“It was very quiet”
Jenni said shrugging

“Yeah”
Mike agreed so quickly it didn't sound like it was 'quiet'

“Awww were a family but if one of us is missing we feel it”
Pauly said with his big bright smile.

“Hey where’s Deener?”
I asked looking around with a raised brow

“Yeah I thought she was coming for deener”
Ron said looking at Nicole and Jenni. We cracked up in Ron's word play

“Deena was supposed to”
Nicole looked annoyed and disappointed.

“She’s pregnant, did you guys know that?”
I asked with a raised brow

“She going through with it?”
Vinny asked smirking

“Yeah I asked her, she said she gonna go through with it”
Pauly said so serious as we all laughed

“She’s keeping it”
Nicole said and we all laughed lightly at him.

“She’s not sure if it’s Chris’ but she’s keeping it”
Pauly said joking around and we all laughed.

“I missed the shit out of you guys. It’s crazy cuz Jess and I were doing tour after tour with millions of fans and all I thought about was you guys. Jess was the closest thing I had to our family and I was so pumped when her manager asked if I’d wanna go on tour together”
Pauly said wiggling his brows at me, making me giggle.

“Awe well it was my idea. I heard your buzz about the DJ life and I said shit I’m singing at raves and clubs anyways why not do a tour together?” I said winking at Pauly. He laughed

“Yeah buddy. I missed the hell out of everyone”
Pauly said

“Awwweee”
Ron said smirking at Pauly

“Angelina I even missed you!”
Pauly said smirking

“I can not believe you just said that, thankyou it makes me feel good” Angelina said giving a genuine smile.

“Angeliners has something to tell you” Mike said to Pauly. My brow arched

“What me?”
Pauly said with raised brows and a smirk

“Specifically?”
Pauly asked and everyone but me and Angelina said yes. For a second it was quiet and Angelina picked up her glass of wine

“Tell him”
Snooks said

“Are you guys kidding me?”
Angelina said annoyed.

“Angeliner grabbed Vinnys dick” Nicole said then looked at me. I spat up my wine in my cup and then coughed. Everyone looked at me, making my face flush.

“Sorry. Sorry I just didn’t expect to hear that ever again”
I said wiping my mouth. Everyone but Angelina and Vinny laughed. Angelina looked nervous, but Vinny was staring at me which was making me feel hot. I didn’t look at him just poured more wine in my cup.

Pauly shot out of his chair, knocking it down and pointed at her

“What?”
Pauly said shocked

“Facts”
Vinny said with an uncomfortable chuckle.

“I’m done. Come on Jess we’re leaving. This man did us both dirty”
Pauly said picking up his chair but I laughed and all the roomies said no!!!

“No you guys just got here!”
Vinny said and Pauly sat back down

“You just grabbed his penis?”
Pauly asked

“Yes”
Mike said grabbing a piece of garlic bread. We were all almost done with dinner anyways.

“Because that’s my penis..in a sense.. unless Shawty wants-“

“Shut up Pauly before I cut the D out of your name”
I said not looking over just sipping my wine

“Oh no no no I like the D in Pauly D so yeah, uh, that’s my penis”
Pauly said laughing. Nicole and Jen laughed at my response

“I’m not here for one day and she touches his dick! What is the deal?!” Pauly asked smirking

“Well he knows”
Angelina said nodding with a smirk.

“I know what? I know what?!”
Vinny asked looking at her dead serious.

“You’re obsessed with me.”
Angelina said smirking. I covered my face with my hands trying to hide my laughing face as Jen and Nicole began to crack tf up. Mike's eyes bugged out as he smirked at Vinny. Ron began to blow raspberries with just his lips trying to stop laughing. Vinny looked pissed

“What are you talking about?”
Vinny asked annoyed as Angelina smirked.

“You’re literally in love with me. Just admit it to everybody that you’re obsessed with me”
Angelina said with her hand on her chin.

I coughed to hide the fact that I was dying because I was still 100% sure I was the only one who knew just how much Vin really hated Angelina...and I had a gut feeling this is what I thought Vinny was hiding..drama with her... Which gave me a strsnge sense of relief.

“You are a psycho”
Vinny said calmly.

“Oh please”
Angelina said smirking as she rolled her eyes.

“Check please!”
I said holding my hand up. Ron, Pauly, Mike, and Nicole laughed. Jenni was smirking at me. Vinny looked down at me like he was a little hurt.

“You should just confess your love in front of everybody”
Angelina said smirking

“Yo, yo seriously. Drop it, move on. I’m not talking to her anymore and that’s it”
Vinny said shaking his head. Vinny had always been a really layed back, quiet, calm guy. Even if we fought when we had dated (which even then was rare) he never once raised his voice to me but with Angelina, she seemed to really get under his skin. I really never heard him get mad like this...is was kind of sexy..

Jess stop! Erase those thoughts and never repeat them! Get it togrther girl!
I shivered but was brought back to reality by Angelinas voice.

“You want a woman like your mom. That’s what you want. That’s why you love me so much because I remind you of your mother”
Angelina said smiling. I looked at Nicole and Jenni and bit my lip, closing my eyes to keep from laughing.

“Huh?”
Pauly said totally confused.

“Wait, what?”
I asked laughing

“That’s weird because if anyone acts like Vinnys Mom, it’s Jess. She cooks and cleans like a psycho, she used to always baby Vinny, be on his shit about personal care and she is very passionate about her roots”
Pauly said shrugging. My face flushed as I shook my head.

“Don’t involve me. I mean yes all that has been said by Pauly is true which is why Paula and I still text recipes and life to eachother. I mean you know my dad passed at 19 and my mom passed when I was 26 of cancer, so Paula is always gonna be the mom in my life when I need a motherly figure but I mean, please, I don’t know what’s going on between them, but I came here for all of us to have a good vacation so I don’t wanna be involved in this. Vinny and I are friends okay? Really not tryna ruin that. Right Vin?”
I asked looking at Vin and he smiled down the table from me

“My mom loves you and always will, and I’m glad you’re here because I wanna be friends too”
Vinny said softly

“Well what Angeliners said was just weird”
Pauly said again with a smirk.

“It is”
Angelina said but Vinny threw down his fork and sat back in annoyance.

“All I beg you to do is stop talking to me. That’s it. You literally bring up my name every second. I’m over here I’m laughing at jokes-“

”Cause you’re obsessed with me”
Angelina said smirking with a convinced attitude.

“I’m not obsessed with you! I don’t talk about you!”
Vinny said slowly very slowly losing his cool.

“You literally love me”
Angelina said convinced with a smirk.

“You can say that, doesn’t make that true”
Vinny said

“You wanna marry me”
Angelina said getting serious. I don’t know why but that struck a nerve with me... and yay lucky me Nicole saw my jealous expression.

“I saw that”
Nicole mouthed to me with a smirk. I pointed at her with a stern look and mouthed shut the fuck up bitch and she laughed.

“Yes I wanna marry you. You solved the code now can you please never talk to me again?”
Vinny said sarcastically but Angelina talked over him

“We solved the code!”
Angelina said waving her hands around.
I rolled my eyes..
I don’t know why but hearing Vinny say that, sarcasm or not, really bummed me out because that’s all I ever wanted from him...to tell me he wanted to marry me...

“Don’t be a jerk off cuz I will come at you!”
Angelina said pointing with an annoyed face.

“Come at me! Come at me bro!”
Vinny yelled and Pauly slid his chair back as if the level of Vinnys voice pushed him back. I covered my face again laughing.

“I love Sunday dinner”
Nicole said casually making most of us laugh. I took a sip of my wine again, laughing.

“I think it’s time for desserts”
Mike said making us all laugh again.

Vinny stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Was it like this the whole time?” Pauly asked smirking at the girls, Ron and Mike.

“It got worse with me and him he wanted to act like this to-“

“STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!”
Vinny screamed throwing his plate down.
My brows raised and myheart started to beat. Why the actual FUCK is this turning me on right now?
I need professional help.

“Fuck you!”
Angelina yelled annoyed

“Do you see what you just did?! I walked away and you’re still talking about me! Watch this guys! Wanna see an experiment? I’m gonna walk over here and I guarantee she’s gonna talk about me”
Vinny said annoyed as fuck

“Nobody gives a fuck about you dude!”
Angelina said angrily. I rolled my eyes, knowing damn well Angelina has and always will be in love with Vinny..but he hates her.

“Flip the table flip the table!”
Pauly said making me laugh.

“What the fuck is wrong with her? Just stop!”
Jenni said to Nicole and I then to Angelina.

“Because Jenni he comes at me too!” Angelina said but I sighed shaking my head

Yeah but you're just feeding the fire by responding”
I said sighing

“I have to be an adult but he doesn’t have to be an adult?”
Angelina said

“That right there, is not being adult Angelina. I’m not saying that to be a bitch just be the bigger person and let him cool off”
I said but she just sighed, drinking some wine

“Have I talked to you today?!”
Vinny asked angrily
"Vinny you need to stop to-"

“You’re so obsessed with yourself it’s sick. You’re sick”
She said making me roll my eyes 

“No you’re obsessed with me cuz you keep talking about me”
Vinny said standing by the oven

“I’m not!”

“Yeah okay”
Vinny said opening the oven door for dessert.

“You’re obsessed with me dude. You should just confess your love in front of everybody”
Angelina ssid. I just rolled my eyes again.
I needed my blunt soon...

“He’s obsessed, she’s obsessed, can we move the fuck on already? I’m so bored of this conversation”
I said rolling my eyes.

“What ever, fuck You Vinny”
Angelina said as he pulled out a piece of cake for himself

“You’re still talking about me! Hey, Jess you want a slice of cake?”
Vinny snapped back making Us all but Angelina laugh.

“Yes please!”
I said between laughs. Nicole covered her face with paper towel to hide from laughing. Vinny came over and took a slice from his plate and put it on mine. I looked up at him but didn’t realize how close he was so my breath caught in my throat

“Thank you Vin”
I said blushing with a smile.

“Of course”
he said smiling back.

“Awwww they still love eachother!” Mike said loudly, making me give the meanest glare I could muster.

“Shut up Mike!”
Vinny and I both said annoyed. So I ate my slice in silence but after I was done...

“ My head hurts! I need a damn blunt I'll be on the porch!”
I said and stood up and Nicole, Vinny, Mike and Pauly followed.

“To the deck!”
I said giggling and with that we went to the deck outside the kitchen downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 387 14
Chiquis and Ronnie navigating their not-quite-ideal relationship with many phone calls and flights, as he lives in Las Vegas and she lives in Los Ang...
296K 7.9K 86
Hi, my name is Valentina Bianchi. I'm 24 and I'm a bitch. Because I was born on Valentine's Day everyone calls me Cupid and it just stuck with me. I...
79.4K 2K 38
Ι΄α΄œα΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€ ᴏɴᴇ Κ€α΄œΚŸα΄‡. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±Κœα΄Κ€α΄‡ Κœα΄α΄œκœ±α΄‡. [π’‹π’†π’“π’”π’†π’š 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲 𝑢𝑡𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...
207K 2.6K 41
What Happens When A Miami Girl Gets A Call To Be On The Jersey Shore? Read To Find Out. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This book contains Profanity & Se...