daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

twenty-eight

5.2K 206 85
By MARKSOI

as the moment donghyuck woke up, he immediately felt an ache coming from his head. he groaned, placing a hand on his forehead. "are you okay?" a voice coming from beside him, made his eyes open.

he saw his boy boyfriend laying beside him, with his hand supporting his head. the younger groaned again, when he felt his head aches. "what happened?" the younger asked, looking up at the worried older.

"you were drunk." mark said, and donghyuck continued to grasp his temples. "you shouldn't drink that many cans if you know you can't drink." the older said, standing up. "you said you're just going take just a sip."

"well, i'm sorry." donghyuck said, grabbing mark's wrist. "come here, i want a hug."

"let me get you water first." the younger let go and nodded.

as mark walked down the stairs, he saw both jaemin and renjun on the couch. "good morning." mark greeted. "where's jeno?" the older asked and renjun pointed upstairs, saying he's still asleep.

he walked towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water to donghyuck, but before walking upstairs, he chugged a cup for himself first.

"hey mark." jaemin blurted. the older walked towards the table and raised a brow towards jaemin for a response. "did something happened with you and donghyuck?" the younger asked, making mark choked on his water and renjun jolt his head up.

"jaemin what—" renjun playfully slappee jaemin's thigh.

"of course not!" the older defended. "but he almost did it."

"he?" jaemin eyes widened. "donghyuck did the first move?" mark nodded, "so you're a bottom?"

"no!" said mark, and grabbed the glass of cup, he tried to make an excuse, hlaf lying, half not, because we all know donghyuck is capable of all things, by all things i really meant all. "he was drunk and got so clingy."

"yeah sure," renjun snorted, really not believing the older. "let's just see."  rolling his eyes , mark dashed upstairs towards the younger's bedroom.

imagine donghyuck being a top... the older thought. "no mark, it's too early in the morning. let's think of suns and clouds first."

as the older opened the bedroom door, he saw donghyuck isn't on the bed. he closed the door, and furrowed his brows. "baby?"

"boo!" mark slightly flinched and a voice coming from behind mark's back. turning around he was met by a rough kiss on his lips, making the cup of water spill some.

he immediately put the water on the side table and was pushed on the bed, but donghyuck still didn't break the kiss.

donghyuck slipped his hands under mark's head and deepened the kiss. the older was surprised at first, is donghyuck still drunk?

he shot his eyes open when he could feel that he was almost out of breath, he pats donghyuck's shoulder to break the kiss.

but donghyuck still didn't respond.

after a few seconds of mark trying to catch his breath, finally, donghyuck broke the kiss. "are you still drunk?" mark said, and donghyuck just looked straight at the older's eyes.

"you have to stop doing that." donghyuck sat on top of mark's stomach and played with the hem of his shirt.

"stop what?"

"doing things that make want to kiss you."

mark's lips started forming a smirk and slightly bit his lips. "don't bite your lips, i want to do that."

"daddy." said donghyuck, and bent down, you know shits about to go down when donghyuck started calling mark daddy. "let's misbehave."

-------

ever since that incident happened, they always, always treat donghyuck nicely, even though there are still some students who don't, the latter don't mind, even renjun is surprised.

it even got to the point where all of his classmates would give him flowers every time, and boys giving him chocolates, and with mark eating them all because he's... you know? jealous.

they always reminded him that they were sorry about what he did, even though donghyuck already said that it was fine, and just don't worry about it.

and here he is now, with a smile drawn on his face as he got out of the school's coliseum, and was met by a lot of graduates too.

mark, jaemin, and jeno were just waiting outside for donghyuck and renjun.

both renjun and donghyuck searched for their boyfriends as they exited the coliseum.

they saw them standing near a small tree, stretching their necks up trying to search them.

both of the bottoms immediately dashed towards their boyfriends, and donghyuck was carried up by mark, while renjun is embraced by a big hug from both of his boyfriends.

"daddy." donghyuck whispered towards mark's ear, even though the trio didn't pay too much attention to them.

"stop that." the older playfully slapped his butt and donghyuck climbed down.

after a few moments of them talking, someone is walking slowly towards them. "hey, donghyuck, that's hyejin." whispered renjun to the younger and made all of them swift their heads towards the direction.

"hey," hyejin said with yuna beside him. jaemin immediately walked towards her, but got stopped by both of his boyfriends. "congrats!" she simply smiled.

donghyuck smiled too and walked towards the female. "thank you.."

"can we be friends?" the girl asked and extended his hands out. "like for real?" she giggled and donghyuck nodded, reaching his hands out too.

donghyuck opened his arms for a hug, but mark immediately pulled him back by the waist. "once again, i'm very sorry." hyejin said, and yuna awkwardly stood beside her.

"it's fine! we're all good now, don't worry about it!" the tanned male said. "anyways, we have to go now." said hyejin, and donghyuck waved goodbye on both of them.

both of the girls walked away out of the crowd. yuna sighed and hunged his head low. "you still like him?"

yuna snorted at hyejin's question, and shook his head. "he's just my ideal type," she said and looked up in space. "i hope."

"shit, c'mon." hyejin grabbed his friend's hand, and made her smile. "then let's find you one." she said, and yuna playfully slapped her in the arm. "i'm kidding."

"that's her?" jaemin asked, pointing at the two females walking away, donghyuck nodded. "she hit you right?"

"let's calm down." renjun said, claming jaemin. "she already apologized."

"yeah, she did." donghyuck raised his brows.

donghyuck heard someone shouting his name from afar, and looked behind him. "donghyuck!" a tall man appears.

he opened his arms for a hug because that's how he treats people, he was so tall that he has to carry donghyuck up, so they could match their height.

"that's enough." mark's said, pulling donghyuck out of his grasp. "just because you saved him, doesn't mean you have to carry him like that." mark unconsciously pouts. 

all of them burst into a laugh, "oh, by the way, i'm jihoon." he extended his hands towards jaemin and jeno, who's looking really confused, and they gladly accepted it. "jihoon, hurry!" someone shouted.

"looks like my boyfriend's waiting for me," he smiled, "adios!"

as the tall figure fade away, "he has a boyfriend, and he carried you like that?" mark face turned into a frown. 

"mark, you're so possessive, god." said jaemin, and rolled his eyes.

and that's how donghyuck finished his college. what's life now after college? is the "i'm still going to marry you." still valid?

heck yeah.

imagine donghyuck's life could be a lot different if he didn't met mark, his boyfriend, imagine not getting into some drama, imagine you still have your innocence with you.

but oh well, at least mark is hot.

and he lives him with his whole heart and is very thankful that he met him even in the most inappropriate place.

"can we eat now?" renjun whined, waiting for all of them, that's been talking non-stop. "whatever, i'm going to eat." renjun crosses his arms, and was about to turn around, "come here, donghyuck."

"hey!" finally they turned around, but donghyuck and renjun are already a meter away from them.

"where's chenle and jisung though?" donghyuck asked as he grabbed a spoonful of rice.

"they're sinning." jeno said, and sneakily looked at jaemin for a reaction. "no!" said jaemin, "i think they have something important to do—i don't know."

donghyuck just shrugged and continued to eat his food. "can i know why lucas is that close to you?" jaemin asked, and mark immediately put his utensils down at the mentioned name.

"calm down." renjun mouthed towards the older, as he saw his body immediately straightened.

"oh.." donghyuck mumbles. "he helps me found out about who did the spray paint incident."

jaemin let out an 'ah' when he remembered the time renjun told everything to jaemin. "he was a pretty good guy, though," the tanned male chuckled. "and very funny."

"okay, let's stop right there," the older interrupted, raising a hand up. "don't mention that lucas guy." mark said and rolled his eyes as he remembered how he tightly he hugs the younger.

"oohhh... is dadd-" donghyuck stopped his sentence, even before he could speak something non-innocent. "is hyungie jealous?" jeno, renjun, and mark, looked at each other in sync and all of them tried to hide their laughs.

"mark, you need to stop." jaemin nodded and agreeing at what donghyuck said.

as the time they got out of the restaurant, jaemin pulled mark behind and both jeno and renjun, walked at the same pace as donghyuck's.

"do you know that i know donghyuck calls you daddy?" jaemin whispered and glares at the older.

mark's eyes widened, is jaemin going to take away the younger from him? "b-but... how did you know?"

"no, i was just guessing," jaemin said, and look over to mark who's looking at him with wide eyes as he chuckled nervously. "nah, i'm kidding. i do know."

"h-how?"

"he always calls you that when he's talking to me in the phone," jaemin said, "accidentally."

"hyung!" donghyuck stopped and walked towards mark. "let's walk together." mark let out a sigh, mentally, he finally got out the conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 343 10
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?❞ ▬ ON GOING ✎ markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
236K 14.7K 16
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 2018.14.08
68.4K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
196K 9.2K 35
❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ [🌈] •G...