No More Running (NaLu)

By sailoranime

Sorry for the slow updates :P Give me your honest opinion no matter what! I need feedback! More

No More Running (NaLu)
Chapter 1: Dreams of Warning
Chapter 2: Surprise Date?
Chapter 4: Goodbye Natsu the Love of My Life
Chapter 5: Life Without Her
Chapter 7: Missing Him
Chapter 8: Whats Happening?
Chapter 9: The Kidnapped Runaway
Chapter 10: Finding Her
Chapter 11: Powerless
Chapter 12: Home
End? (Not a chapter)

Chapter 3: A Date With You

592 24 7
By sailoranime

Lucy's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes, spotting the lines of sunlight on my wall. I felt about one hundred times better today. I sighed. I then remembered what happened last night. I began to remember how Natsu carried me home...how he helped me calm down a bit...how I....how I...HOW I FELL ASLEEP ON HIS LAP!!!! I gasped and sat up quickly, spotting a head of pink hair.

My face turned red for a moment, then it melted into a smile. I thought about how cute his face was. He was fast asleep. His expression so relaxed, his breathing steady. Still blushing, I leaned back onto his shoulder and closed my eyes, smiling.

"Natsu...I love you." I mumbled as quiet as I could.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I woke up to Lucy leaning on my shoulder again. She must have got up for a minute or something. I thought. Then, at the moment that I thought about how much I loved her, she whispered something,

"Natsu...I love you." I opened my eyes in shock. She loves me? She actually loves me back? That's amazing!! I felt like doing a million happy-dances in a row but I couldn't. If she found out that I heard that...she would probably never talk to me again!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lucy's P.O.V.

I finally woke up again and this time I actually got up. Natsu was awake too, I guess because he got up too,

"Feel better today, Lucy?"

"Mmm Hmm!" I smiled brightly at him.

"Good...Wanna go to the guild today?"

"Well...I was kinda hoping..." I poked my fingers together, blushing a bit."I was sorta hoping...we could...maybe...go out together today?" I watched as his expression changed a bit. My heart fluttered a little.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I was sorta hoping...we could...maybe...go out together today?" I was surprised. Did she really just ask me that...or am I dreaming? My expression changed as I smiled my signature smile.

"Sure!!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After Lucy and I got ready, we headed outside toward the market. There was really no other place to go, I was planning to surprise her by taking her to the festival tonight. It was some special festival to celebrate who knows what. For me, it was to celebrate Lucy's birthday.

I assumed the market was going to be incredibly boring, but I was wrong. When I was with Lucy, everything was fun. We ended up finding a few keys for Lucy, but they were like one hundred thousand jewel or something so we decided to skip it. Now, it was sundown, almost time for the festival...I was deep in thought as Lucy and I walked down the streets of Magnolia,

"Hey...Natsu, you okay?" Lucy looked at my straight face, looking worried.

"Ya, why?"

"You just seemed really deep in thought." she giggled. All. after that, we arrived at her house,

"Aww we're already here." she wined, disappointed.

"Hey...Lucy..."

"Hmm?"

"We are at your house now...I have a favor to ask ya."

"Ohh kaaay. What is it?"

"Go put on a kimono."

"What? Why-"

"Just do it! It's for your final surprise!" I smirked.

"Oh....okay then..." she slowly walked into her house.

Lucy's P.O.V.

He asked me to go put on a kimono?!? What's that about??? I donno...I just went with it. Part of my final surprise...hmm... I wondered what that meant as I dug for my kimono.

"Ah ha!! Found it!! Since he wants me to wear this, I might as well get all fancy. It's a date, isn't it? I pinned my hair up into a pair of pony tails and finished my make-up. I quickly slipped into my black flats and walked out the door. Natsu was facing the other way when I came out,

"Okay...I'm ready, so what are we doing??" I giggled. He turned quickly to face me. His face froze into an astonished look. "What?" I blushed.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I turned around when I heard her voice. When I did...I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I couldn't speak, I just stared in amazement. She was so beautiful with her hair that way...with her kimono...with her makeup...but to top it all off, her smile. Her smile is so bright that you could probably see it from the other side of the world!

It always made my day. Today however, she had smiled so many times that I'm sure all of the world has seen it by now.

"What?" She blushed a bit as she kept her radiant smile. I finally gathered the courage to speak.

"Its-Its just- your so beautiful..." At that, she blushed even more. She shook her head a bit and walked down the stairs of her house.

"So, where are you gonna take me?" she skipped toward me and linked her arm in into mine. Blushed creeped up my cheeks.

"You'll see!" I winked. I pulled a blindfold out of my pocket and smiled at her, playfully. "You gotta wear this for this surprise! Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, Natsu, but I really don't wanna wear that!" she wined. I laughed and stared into her deep brown eyes.

"Then you will ruin the surprise!" I showed her my puppy eyes and she melted, like always.

"Fine!!"

"Yesss" I tied the blindfold around her head and began to direct her toward the festival. When we got there, I slipped the blindfold off,

Lucy's P.O.V.

I had been blindfolded for ages now. I was getting tired of seeing black. I'd much rather see Natsu's face. Finally, he stopped pushing me and took off the blindfold.

"Finally Natsu-" I realized what was in front of me...a festaval! He took me to one of the most romantic places we could come to! "Wow, Natsu!! it's beautiful!"

Natsu's P.O.V.

Her eyes lit up, her smile widened,

"Wow, Natsu!!!!! It's amazing!!!" she turned to face me, smiling like a child at Christmas. She grabbed my hand and dragged me behind her. "Wow!! Natsu, look!" she pointed at a gate key stand. "Can we look in there? Please?!?!" she begged.

"Whatever you want." I smiled.

"Hurry up, Natsu!" she giggled.

~after a few booths~

Lucy gasped.

"Natsu! Look!" she pointed at some booth that was jam-packed with couples. "Lets go see what their selling!!"

"Okay."

"Oh my gosh, Natsu! Their couple necklaces!" she freaked out.

"Yup they are..." I remarked, slowly.

"Well...now that we're a couple...wanna get some?" I blushed at that word...couple...

"Oh...Okay...sounds good."

"I'll take a pair please!"

"Would you like to personalize it?"

" Personalize? Okay... One needs to say, Natsu and one needs to say, Lucy, please."

"Yes ma'am!" The man handed her the necklaces about thirty minutes later.

"Look, Natsu!! This one is yours!" she laughed as she handed me the one with her name on it. She put the one with my name on it around her neck. The necklace was a heart, split in half. I had the half with her name on it and she had the half with my name on it.

"This way, we can always remember this night! I promise I won't ever take it off." Lucy smiled at me, cheerfully. I smiled back. Then, she surprised me by leaning into me, grabbing my hand and gently pressing her lips against mine.

I stood in shock for a moment, then I couldn't help but kiss her back. Her lips were so warm, so soft. My heart beat to the beat of hers. I put my other hand behind her head and kissed her with all of my love pouring out into it. It was obvious that she was doing the same. She kissed me with such passion, revealing just how much she really loved me.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I looked down at the heart shaped necklace that hung around my neck. It had the name of the man I love engraved on it. I smiled at the thought of him. I felt Natsu's eyes on me, so I lifted my head, only to get caught gazing into his stunning brown eyes.

He smiled at me, brighter than he had ever before. I smiled back, but nit for long. Suddenly, I git a huge burst if courage and. I leaned in closer to Natsu and grabbed his warm hand. With no hesitation at all, I kissed him, with all the love that was overflowing I'm my heart, flowing into the kiss. He looked surprised for a few seconds, then I felt his hand on the back of my head. He was kissing me with equal love pouring into it.

My heart fluttered, I blushed as we slowly pulled away from each other. Natsu was blushing more than I, which made me giggle. We stood in silence, staring into each other's eyes.

Then, I got another sudden burst of energy and grabbed his hand,

"C'mon, Natsu! Let's keep going!" I laughed as I pulled him along.

"Woah! Lu-Lucy! Wait a sec!" I was so happy, I have finally found the one I was fated to love. On top of that, I was on a date with him. I was beyond happy when I was with him. I sincerely hoped this golden moment would never, ever end. Sadly, all good things must come to an end sometime...I just hoped it wouldn't...

Natsu's P.O.V.

Lucy pulled her lips away from mine. All I could do was stare into her endless brown eyes and blush. After about 30 seconds, she smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her,

"C'mon, Natsu! Let's keep going!" she giggled.

"Woah! Lucy! Wait up! H-hey!!" she was smiling and laughing so cheerfully, so I decided to join in. I gave her the brightest smile I could to tell her I loved her. I really did.

~A few hours Later~

It was really late by now, Lucy had fallen asleep while we were watching the fireworks. I was now carrying her on my back through the empty streets of Magnolia. She shifted her head a bit,

"Hey, Natsu?"

"Ya?" I realized she was still half asleep.

"I love you." she smiled slightly as I stopped to look at her. I was blushing, now, more than I was when she kissed me. She had already fallen asleep again.

I smiled slightly. I loved her too, a lot, but I wasn't gonna admit it anytime soon...at least, not for a while...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When we got to her house, I didn't bother waking her up. The door was unlocked anyway. I took her into her bedroom and put her in her bed. I pulled the covers over her and kissed her on the forehead, lightly, so she didn't wake up,

"Goodnight, Lucy." I whispered as I closed her bedroom door. I looked around her house for a sec, to make sure no one was in it (considering she left the door unlocked), then left for home. I couldn't wait to tell Happy about today!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Savvy here! I just wanted to say, sorry for da delayed update!! I'm sorta busy....and lazy....so I dont get that much time to update. But not to fear! Christmas break is in 4 Days!!!! There will be updates, of this book and of my others! (NOT MAKING PROMISES!!) I may or may not have time, but you guys get it, right? ITS THE HOLIDAYS!!! PEOPLE ARE BUSY ON THE HOLIDAYS!!!! And yes....even me, even though I am a crazy Otaku with barely any social life....no....wait....I lied....I have tons of friends, but I wouldn't exactly call myself popular....Anyway, New update will be up soon, hopefully...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 190 23
WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION. IF IT'S BAD, DON'T JUDGE ME. I TRY MY BEST. AND TRUST ME, MY WRITING SKILLS WILL GET BETTER THROUGHOUT THE FANF...
16.8K 747 19
Lucy was taken from her family, but was given love. Her situation is confusing and lonely. Until a younger boy comes along to give her another sense...
213K 4.9K 41
This is my first story that I wrote in wattpad. Please enjoy!!! Will Lucy Heartifilia be able to save everyone with her new power? Will she fell in l...
2K 89 8
Lucy has been fighting the feeling that she's been stalked for a while now. When she and Natsu go on a job.. her suspicions are correct. Someone has...