In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

23.

17K 782 73
By someoneyouknoww

Long chapter ahead.....

Life is so great right now.
Doing nothing but being embraced in the tight hold of your one and only love is so.. So euphoric and refreshing.
It's like doing nothing and everything at the same time.

How I wish to wake up everyday like this.

"Get up Arya. We're gonna be late if you you don't get up. "

"5 minutes moreeee. " I rolled over and sandwiched him between me and the bed.

He wrapped his arms around me and stuffed his face in my neck.

He were hugging... Kind of.. While laying on the bed...

"Come on Arya. Wake up now. What will my employees think, that their boss's wife is a lazy bum who doesn't want her husband to work. "
I could feel the grin on his face after repeating my words to me.

"Fine. Such a killjoy. "
I murmured and went to the bathroom to get freshen up.

"Come by 4 okay. We need to go for shopping. And remember, tomorrow also you have to take a half day three days later. Or you can just take the day off. "
I said while handing him the lunchbox.

"Okay, sweet heart. "
He pecked my cheek. He was just walking out of the door

"And listen. "

He turned towards me.
"Yes? "

"I love you. "

He sauntered towards me and took me in a deep kiss.
Here we were, standing at the threshold of our house, kissing passionately each other, prone to everyone's eyes.

"I love you too. "

We both smiled goofily at each other and bidded farewell.

I prepared some light snacks. It was 3:30 pm. Rey would be arriving anytime now.
I took the day off. All the leaves which were untouched for the last 3 years are now coming handy.

My phone rang and an unknown number flashed.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Am I talking to Arya Rawal? "

"Yes, this is her. "

" Kinjal this side. "

" Kinjal Desai. Blooming Sr. Secondary School. Grade A. Right? "

"Badhu Sachu. "
(That's correct.)

Kinjal was my very good friend back home . But not like Aarushi. You could say that we 3 were stuck together in our high school. We were never apart from each other. You will either find us together or you won't find us at all. Kinjal was Aarav's cousin, and that's how Aarushi and Aarav met.

"After shifting to Delhi, you forgot about me. Right. You didn't even call once. Even that Aarushi too. "

"You could have also called right? "

"Oh, are we playing the blame game now. "

"Okay fine Kinju. I'm so sorry my highness. From today onwards I'll call you for an hour atleast once a week. "

"Yes, that's good. Now coming back to the topic for which I called you. Guess what? " she asked excitedly.

"You met SRK? " I asked in an equally excited tone.

We 3 were die hard fan of him... We even bunked our classes to watch his movies.

"No, you idiot. I'm getting married. "

"Whaaaat. Are you serious. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations Kinju. But who is the guy who is sacrificing himself? "

"Do you remember Rehaan Mehta? "

"The one who used to bully you and mock you about your extraordinarily huge classes... Wait.. Is it him? "

"Yes. " She softly said.

"How.. You guys were arch enemies and now you are getting married. Woah. That's so exciting.. "

"We met again an year ago. I spilled my smoothie on his mobile.
I thought he would shout at me but what surprised me was that he apologized instead. Said wasn't looking where he was going. I was shocked. 3 months later we were dating and now getting married. "

" How Cute. " I squealed.

Suddenly a pair of arms engulfed me, back hugging me.

It was definitely Rey.
He shifted my hair to one side while I continued talking to Kinjal and started peppering light kisses.
This insatiable man...

He bit my neck and I let out a voice of pleasure.

"What happened Arya. Are you fine? "

"Nothing, just a mosquito bit me. " I turned and glared at him.

"Okay. I am coming on Saturday for Aarushi's baby shower. Will give
You the invites then only. Bye. "

I said my goodbye and cut the call.

"Now who's being..." My lips sealed with his before I could utter a word.

"You talk too much. "
He said, gasping for air and starring in my eyes so intensely.

"Come on, let's go eat now. Then we'll go shopping. " I said, interlocking my fingers with his and taking him to the living room.

I served him all Gujarati delicacies. Believe it or not, we Gujaratis have the best snacks in the world.

"What's this called? " He said showing me a peice which he was eating.

"Handvo. Do you like it? "

" Very much, it's so damn delicious. "

We quickly finished the snacks and he went to freshen up.

I was busy in doing my hair when he entered the room.

Damnnn...... He looked smokin'

When he saw me, he smirked and walked in my direction while I was busy ogling him with wide eyes.

"Blink for once atleast Arya. "
He said while looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair.

I sighed, blinked and saw ourselves in the mirror. We were matching..

"How do you manage to look so good every single time. "

"Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder sweetheart. "
He winked and kissed my cheek.

"I'll drive today. " I told him in the elevator.

"No, I will drive. "

"Come on yaar, you always drive me everwhere. Please let me drive today. " I pleaded and made puppy

"No." He said totally ignoring me and going through his mobile.

"Fine then, whoever reaches the car first drives. "

"As you wish. " He said smirking again. He knew he was more muscular and fit than me. And it would add to his advantage.

And then none of us spoke. I starred at the elevator gate and he was on his mobile. It was 6 more floors to the parking and we were the only ones in the lift.
A plan formed in my mind.

"Reyansh" I said the most seductive way as possible.
"Come here. " I gestured him and curled my index finger.

"Yes. " He came forward.

I caged him between the wall and me.

"You know, how sexy are you looking right now. It just makes me want to have my way with you. Imagine, you and me. Alone in the house, making love with each other in the wildest ways possible. Do you like it. " My voice heavy with desire.

3 more floors....

He was getting affected. I saw him gulping down whilst I traced my finger on his body.
I gently placed my lips on his and was having the hottest make out session with my one and only in the elevator.

He was so distracted that he didn't even felt that I took out the car keys from his pocket.

The elevator door opened and I parted from him.

"See you in the passenger seat love. " I said wiggling the keys around my finger and running towards the car.
Good thing I wore sneakers today.

All the while he was starring at me in daze and didn't even notice that the elevator door closed.

Ha, it's so easy like ABC.

It took me 6 minutes to find the car because he parked in such estranged corner of the parking.

And there I saw him. He was already here, leaning on the driver's side door.

"How? "

"A magician never reveals his secrets. " He forwarded his hand asking for the keys.

Damn... He's smart.

We got in the car and he drove out of the parking.

"Don't sulk now sweetheart. I hate to see that frown on your lovely face. "

"Don't talk to me you evil man. " I wore my shades and turned towards the window, pouting. I can see that he was smiling from the corner of my eye.

Most of the ride was silent. The music from radio was the only sound in the car.
Suddenly the song "Koi haseena jab rooth jaati hai toh. " started playing. (in the media box)
He intentionally increased the volume to irk me further.

I swiched off the FM in anger and he just laughed all through the ride.

we reached the mall. God... That incident still gave me chills. I was so close to losing him.

"You go to the store. I'll come after parking the car. "

"No. "
I said in a sharp tone.
His eyes softened. He knew I what was I thinking and didn't argue further..

After parking the car, we went inside the lift and pressed the button to the floor which was solely dedicated to children.

He tried taking my hand in his, but I glared at him which was enough to tell him that I was still pissed off.

As I entered the store, all childhood memories awoke in me.
How me and papa would come to the toy store in our locality atleast once a month to get me new toys. We weren't that rich. But we were happy.

I went through the aisles to look at the things for my sweet little munchkin.

"Arya, I am sorry. You can drive the car. Please forgive me. "

I was going to speak when I was interrupted by another voice.
It was an old lady, probably in her 60's.

"Beta, forgive him na. Look how sad he looks right now. And it isn't good to stress in such conditions. We don't want to harm the baby now, do we? "

"But aunty... "
And Once again I was interrupted.

"Yes Aruu. Atleast listen to her if not me. I don't want anything bad happening to our baby just because I didn't allow you to drive. You are so fragile right now, you know right. " He kept his hand on my stomach.

"See how caring he is. You are very lucky beta, to have him by your side. By the way, how many months ?"

"We just found out a week ago. She's 4 weeks pregnant. "

I was gritting my teeth. We haven't even done the deed and he got me pregnant. Thank god, he's not a doctor.

"Ahh, that's why her bump is not there. But believe me, you'll look so beautiful with a baby bump. May god bless you my children. "

He thanked her and I gave her a polite smile.

"You. Don't talk to me at all. " I turned away from him.
And went back to aisles with him following me.

I got Aarush so many gifts and clothes which were enough for a life time.

I went to packing counter and got all the gifts wrapped up in pretty wrapping papers.

"Arya please. Stop this. Hit me, abuse me but not the silent treatment. You can drive the car for the next whole month. I wouldn't even ask you for the keys. "
Damn, if he behaves like this, how can I stay mad at him.

"Let's go home. Don't make a scene out here. "
I grabbed all the bags and went towards the car and settled in the passenger seat.

I know, I was acting all bitchy, that too for a petty reason. But blame my periods. I become my evil twin on these 5 days, today, being the third.

Hey guyssssss......
Next chapter will be updated soon. I wanted to write the full scene here but then It would have become much longer and boring.... Something steamy coming up 😉
See you soon.
Hope you liked this chapter . Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts...
Be safe people, from corona virus. Take all the required measures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 35.5K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
288K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
44.2K 1.5K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...
823K 40.4K 68
... An Indian heart warming love story "To anyone who wants to feel butterflies" ______________...