DuckTales x Reader Oneshots (...

By QuackingQuackerzzz

Various DuckTales characters x reader! Cover not mine. More

Mark Beaks x Reader: Fame? What about it?
Gladstone Gander x Reader~ That feeling of accomplishment
Gyro Gearloose x Reader~ What a klutz

Fenton x Reader: Noble

3.5K 65 95
By QuackingQuackerzzz

The art above is not mine! CTTO 

Active on Instagram (art and fandoms): chaoticxrtzz

Published: March 13, 2020

Revised: February 21, 2023

~~~

3rd Person POV

You sit on a chair in the triplet's room - bored of Huey's blabbering about random trivia. You were Donald's friend, so he asked if you could accompany Huey to Gyro's lab since he wanted to meet with Fenton today. He knows that Uncle Scrooge can't look after Huey since he's always so busy-

The privilege was crashing whenever in the McDuck manor, not worrying about expenses, food, shelter, and cleaning when you desired to be carefree. Mr. McDuck- Or should you say, Uncle Scrooge: treats you like a part of his family.

Huey was talking about an Ironman duck? It didn't intrigue you that much since you weren't listening due to his repetitive arguments and statements, so you just assumed he was talking about Gizmoduck. Why would you listen? The thought of hearing about this hero makes you flustered anyway. If Huey sees through that, he might suspect that you like him - and you do.

You just placed your elbow on the desk and rested your cheek on your palm while pretending to listen. If Huey knows a lot about this hero, he may have a clue about who he is, right? Maybe it's best if you ask about this hero's identity. Who knows? Maybe he's someone you know and who's close to you?

"So...do you know Gizmoduck's identity?" You casually asked. Huey beamed for his eagerness to tell, but he seemed hesitant about whether he should. He did make a promise to Fenton.

"Sorry (Y/n), gotta keep the identity of this hero unknown!" You paused for a second and asked: "So you do know his identity?"

"Of course! He's- Wait...this was supposed to be a secret!" You chuckled at Huey's reaction.

"Pffft! It's okay, Huey. I was just messing. But it'd be fun for me if I knew it the hard way!" You proudly grinned. You weren't sure how you'll pull this off though. You haven't even met the hero in person! Even though you see him a lot in the news, you can't help but fawn over how amazing he is. Kind of like how Chat Noir has fans in Paris, but if you do meet him, you aspire to interview him to get to know what's the person like beneath the mask.

"That does sound fun! I wanna help you! Buuuuuuuuut I'm afraid I might accidentally tell you who he is-" Huey sheepishly rubbed his nape as you chuckled.

"It's okay, Huey. I'm sure I can crack this case." You smiled.

"Lass? Lads?" A Scottish voice rang in the hallway as a knock echoed in the triplet's room.

"Come in, Uncle Scrooge!" Huey shouted as Uncle Scrooge entered the room.

"Aye, lad, where are your brothers and Webbigail?" He asked. It seemed like Scrooge was looking for them for a while now.

"I actually have no idea. Maybe they're hanging out with Webby downstairs?" Huey responds with uncertainty. Moments later, an explosion echoed the manor as everyone in the room had their eyes widened from the event.

"WEBBY! WHAT THE HECK!?" Louie's voice echoed downstairs.

"WHAT!? YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO US!" Webby's voice echoed back as Louie responded: "I TOLD YOU I'M BUSY."

The three inside the room felt uneasy from hearing the two ducklings bicker as Uncle Scrooge sighed. "Curse me kilts...let me handle those kids..."

"But Uncle Scrooge! You promised you'd bring me to the money bin to meet with Fenton!"

"Well, you two can go on without me. Tell Gyro about the construction bots and to meet me at 'me bank's construction site."

"WEBBIGAIL VANDERQUACK YOU-"

"ALRIGHT, I REALLY HAVE TO INTERFERE NOW. Stay safe, you two." Uncle Scrooge swiftly leaves the room to mediate the two ducklings as you and Huey chuckle from his hasty display of worry.

Minutes later, you and Huey arrived at the lab to see Gyro working at his desk, along with 'Lil Bulb. His gaze shifted to you and Huey as he stood up.

"Yeah, yeah! I know! You're here for Mr. McDuck's robots that would help finish the construction of his bank quickly." He grumpily says.

"He also wants to meet you there. By the way...is it guaranteed that it won't turn evil like last time?" (Does anyone know that episode when Gyro helped Glomgold build his construction faster cuz of Gyro's robots in the Ducktales 1987 version?)

"Of course, it won't! The project I'm working on is guaranteed safe! I'll meet with him now since I got a message that he's already there." Gyro was about to leave the lab when he suddenly remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot. Intern!" He yelled across the lab while rustling from above was heard, assuming it was Fenton.

"Yes, sir?" Fenton saluted.

"Make sure this place is still standing when I get back. Oh, and look after Mr. McDuck's kids. Make sure they don't cause trouble!" He shouted as he left the lab.

"Me? A kid? I'm 20!" You scoffed.

"Well, you sure do act like one!" Huey said as you chuckled with him.

"Pleasure to see you again (Y/n) and Huey!" Fenton happily exclaimed as he shook both of yours and Huey's hands.

Huey's POV

Fenton happily shook our hands, happy to see us once again. I'm guessing it could get pretty boring here in the lab, so he would probably love some company. Company except for Gyro, I guess...he's kind of a pain sometimes...

"So Fenton, since you work here with Gyro, do you happen to know if he was the one who made Gizmoduck's suit?" (Y/n) casually asked, snapping me out of my thoughts as I got worried. I glanced over to shake my head to Fenton - sweating bullets, not knowing what to say. I looked at him and signaled to not tell her about Gizmoduck.

"Errr nope! Doctor Gearloose has only worked on those robots your Uncle Scrooge requested! No Gizmoduck was made by him, ha-ha!" He laughed nervously while adjusting his collar and avoiding eye contact with (Y/n).

Oh (Y/n)... You've been here since we got here in Duckburg... How come you don't know who Gizmoduck is? It's hard to keep his secret when you're friends with him... Oh yeah, now I remember... UNCLE SCROOGE MADE YOU TAKE A VACATION DURING THAT TIME, MAKING YOU MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN EXCITEMENT, AND MYSTERIES! Yep.

Fenton decided to change the topic to talk about something else instead. It worked, surprisingly - we all kept talking about various topics while waiting for Uncle Scrooge to pick us up. Fenton eventually ran out of topics to discuss, so he excused himself. I decided to follow him to the bathroom- I mean his lab since he seemed nervous.

"Huey, what am I gonna do!? " Pacing back and forth in his so-called lab, fear and anxiety struck him.

"Just think of more topics th-"

"No! That's not what I meant... I really wanna tell her that I'm Gizmoduck!" He paused as I waited for his next statement - only for a moment of silence to play.

"But?" I asked out of curiosity to break the silence.

"But if I tell her that I'm Gizmoduck, does that mean she only likes me because of Gizmoduck? I'm tired of everyone liking me because of my other half... What about the man inside the suit? What about Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera?" Fenton frowned as I looked at him with worry and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Fenton, you do know that Gizmoduck is nothing without the noble Fenton, right?" I comforted him as he looked up. "She already likes you even though she doesn't know that you're Gizmoduck! You two get along so well...so, what are you afraid of?" He smiled a little.

"You're right. I have to man up and ask her out myself! With or without the suit, she has to like me for who I am - for the noble Gizmoduck is nothing without the noble and fearless Fenton! Thanks, Huey!" He hugged me and left the bathroom.

That's a counseling badge for- Wait... I thought he meant her as a friend... HE LIKED-LIKED HER THIS WHOLE TIME?!

Fenton's POV

I left the bathroom and saw Huey following me and giving me a thumbs-up. I took a deep breath and approached her. "(Y/nnnnn)!" I called out her name, making her turn around. Suddenly, I tripped and fell down as I saw Huey facepalm.

She rushed towards me and sat on the floor to reach my level. "Fenton! Are you alright?" She worriedly asked while holding up my head. I got flustered a little and mentally facepalmed myself for embarrassing myself like that. She continued holding my head up as she sat on the floor, stroking my hair to calm me down, but it only made me more flustered. I swiftly jolt up since I couldn't handle her touch anymore.

"Are you okay?" She asks worriedly and stands up from her spot while approaching me. My flustered state couldn't handle this as I panicked.

"C-Course of am!" I stammered nervously.

"Did you mean: of course I am?"

"Y-Yes! And I, uh, you're really nice! NO! Y-You're really cute! WAIT- I-I mean- I like a lot you! WAIT-" She looked at me with a confused look as I sighed. "Oh, Blathering Blatherskites..." I mumbled and suddenly realized what I had done. I saw the suit rushing towards me as (Y/n) stared in awe as Huey facepalmed.

"Holy-" (Y/n) trailed off as her gaze locked on me.

"Well (Y/n), sorry you didn't get to learn Gizmoduck's identity the fun and hard way." Huey chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "Surprise, I guess?" He adds while shrugging.

"This is...really unexpected..." She said in a rather disappointing tone. I knew it. She was disappointed as I predicted how everyone else would react. A loser scientist in a hero suit? What are the odds?

"FENTON! MY CLOSEST FRIEND! YOU'RE THE NOBLE GIZMODUCK!?" She squealed and tackled me in a hug, making me and Huey confused. "And here I thought I couldn't fall for you twice, but I did: I fell for you twice!" She laughs.

"You liked me before you knew I was Gizmoduck?" I asked, surprised at her reaction.

"Of course, ya clumsy Latino!" She smiled as I returned the suit to its bag. I was speechless and flustered at the same time. I couldn't think of anything to say...

"Awwww! I like you too! With or without the mask, you're still you! Never forget that, and never think you're not good enough, okay?" She hugged me as I hugged her back tightly. "I like you a lot too..." Never thought that this day would finally come. She accepts and loves both my sides, and it makes me so jovial!

"Ahem." Huey cleared his throat as we widened our eyes - forgetting he was still there. We quickly let go of each other in a flustered state, clearing our throats. "So...when are you guys gonna get married?" Huey cooed as we both looked at each other even more flustered.

"Huey!" We both yell at him, making the kid chuckle. It's a bit too early for that, isn't it? But one thing's for sure: I want to cherish every moment I can with the person I adore so much.

~~~

Words: 1879

Miraculous Ladybug themes y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 46K 111
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.3K 51 11
Matthew Patel x Reader. Requests open! Smut, Lemon, Fluffy, angst, anything legal/im comfortable with I will do! Gender neutral pronouns for reader...
96.9K 900 15
Steven Universe one-shots! Bring on the prompts! From shipping, to enemies, to drama, this SU book is SU all around! No longer updating, I've long be...
3.5K 72 8
Mental illness go bbbrrrrrrrr . . (oneshots) there arent enough trans reader fanfics, and raggedy andy is such a comfort for me so here this is (im t...