Vampyric Lore⚔︎The Witcher

By BoosCorner

A Higher Vampire named Velorina was gravely injured by a Witcher. While trying to recover a young boy found h... More

The Beginning
Seaside Thoughts
Thirst
The First Meeting
New Friends
Last Day
Found You
Old Friends
Adventure
Little Bloody Town
Lost Kingdom
Silence
Parting Ways
Coming Together
The Journey
Fallen Kingdom
Memories
Blood Love
Kaer Morhen
Elden Secrets
Feminine Touch
Double Agenda

Her Sweet Bitter Kiss

5.6K 154 22
By BoosCorner

Some readers may find this disturbing. Reading description is advise.

Velorina was staring out to the mountains when Borch, Tea, and Vea walked to her, "You should see Sir Witcher. I think he may be just a little hurt." Borch said with a knowing smile, Velorina nod her head, "Will you be ok?" She asked. Borch waved her off, "Of course old friend, I got Tea and Vea we will wait here for everyone to arrive." Borch said without care. Velorina gave the trio one last look as she took off to see how Geralt was doing thanks to Borch faking his own death, he thought it would be a good idea to give the Witcher a last push to finish the journey. Velorina didn't understand his reasoning, but with someone as old as Borch you don't ask questions about their thinking process.

Velorina made it up the hill, she felt the mood around and frowned when she spotted Geralt sitting along with Jaskier with a failed expression on his handsome face. Velorina cleared her throat causing the two men to jump in surprise, "Oh! you know I think I need something to, sing" Jaskier poorly excused himself to give them time together. Velorina felt herself warming up to the human, only a very small fraction, she can see Yennefer smirking at her when she arrive, greeting her with a nod. Velorina ignored the mage as she sat next to Geralt who looked at her then at the view that greeted them. Velorina sigh as she started at the beautiful view, she always loved being high up, it must be her instincts that thrive for it, "Where were you?" Geralt asked. 

Velorina sigh while crossing her leg over her other resting her arms around them, "I needed space. Humans aren't my favorite beings to be around." She answered as she stared off with annoyance. Geralt chuckled at her, "I came for you." He gently said as he took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers, Velorina smiled at him. She ran her thumb along his hand, "I know." She said. The two rested their foreheads against each other as they smiled at one another, Geralt felt like this was his dream as he closed his eyes breathing in his favorite scent, Velorina watched him as he took a deep breath. She slowly closed her eyes leaning forward, their noses brushing against one another, Geralt felt himself holding his breath as she leaned close, he was afraid to make a move thinking she would flee from him once again. "I don't want to get you hurt." Velorina softly said, "I'm here and i'm not going anywhere Velorina. I love you Vel, I want to be there for you. Through everything, even for what ever it is your after I want to be beside you through it all, I want us to go through everything together." Geralt told her softly.

Velorina stared at him listening and hanging onto every word he was saying, she looked around her then back at the man who was waiting for her next move. Geralt knew she may flee from him, he was ready for her to tell him she wasn't ready, when he felt velvet against his lips Geralt would swear to the high heavens he heard his heart explode within his chest and his spirit left his body before returning to it's physical form bringing him back to his senses. Velorina cuffed his face as she kissed him, she herself was feeling like something was finally coming together, she felt whole. She felt emotions that was never there before, it was like to separate rivers came together and created an ocean. Geralt moaned as she pulled away, the man was breathing hard as he looked at her with half opened eyes, she can see the love he had in them along with the lust that's been clearly building for her. Velorina stood up pulling Geralt along with her, they ignored Jaskier and Yennefer who watched the whole thing with smirks on their faces, Velorina smiled at Geralt as she pulled him away from peering eyes.

When they were far enough from peering eyes Velorina pulled Geralt in for another passionate kiss. Geralt growled as he grab onto her pulling her down with him on the forest floor, the two beings took off each others clothes in a hast of love and passion and lust. When Geralt went for her undershirt Velorina hesitated when his hand brushed up close to her brand, Geralt paused feeling her hesitation. "It's ok Vel. I'm here." He said to her. Velorina felt ridiculous feeling self-conscious about the brand that fuel her anger and revenge everyday of her life, when ever she has lovers she didn't care one bit. But this wasn't just another lover, this was a man who she loves and who love her just as much. She reached to help him pull the shirt over her head, holding her breath as his eyes took in everything about her.

Geralt took everything in as he stared at her beautiful body, everything was perfect in his eyes, he leaned forward kissing her lips, he moved down to her chin then her neck. Velorina hands slide gently up his body as he travels downward, she gasp when he took a nipple into his mouth followed by giving the other that same attention. Her hands found his neck, she moved her hands threw his hair as he found her brand just barely behind her rib, he didn't recognize the brand as he stared at it. His fingers gently grazed the mark causing his love to breath heavily subconsciously, he leaned close kissing the brand with tenderness. He stayed there, showing her that he didn't care about the mark, it didn't define her in anyway, he loved her and he wanted her to know that he did. 

Velorina closed her eyes when she felt him kiss her and stayed there while kissing the brand. He raised up kissing along her body leaving trails behind his wake, the two looked into each other eyes. "You're still fucking sexy." Geralt said with a smile. Velorina laugh covering her mouth, Geralt laughed along with her, they kissed with newly confirmed passion. "I love you." Velorina moan, "I love you too Vel." Geralt said back. Velorina put Geralt onto his back smiling down at him, she unbutton his pants pulling them off leaving them both bare. Velorina kissed him as she gently took hold of him, Geralt moaned as he thrust up meeting her hands with eagerness, Velorina pumped firmly but gently causing the Witcher to moan with pleasure. Geralt closed his eyes when she begin sucking on his neck, he felt his eyes roll back as he felt pleasure like never before. Velorina went down licking along his chest when she reached his manhood, she licked him gently and smiled when he moaned. Geralt looked down both keeping eye contact with one another.

Velorina took him in her mouth, all the while keeping contact with Geralt. The man felt as if he couldn't look away while she showed him love, Velorina took him deep causing the Witcher to moan loudly when feeling the back of her throat. He reached down to her pulling her to him kissing her with lust, Velorina moaned as she felt his lust she cuffed his face as Geralt flipped her over so he can take control. He went to her nipples, sucking on them with vigor, Velorina moaned when his hand reached her warmth, he circled her clit then inserted his finger. He inserted another causing the Vampire to moan, while she clenched his shoulders, he moved down throwing her legs over his shoulders as he licked his love while working his fingers in perfect sync. Velorina moaned loudly with pleasure as she was seeing stars, never before has she sleep with a man as experience as Geralt. It was like he knew the female body just as much as she knew the human body. Geralt bit the inside of her thigh gently causing Velorina to release unexpectedly with a passion roar. 

Geralt smiled seeing her calm down from the heavens, he kissed his bite as he moved up kissing her. Velorina wrapped her arms around his neck as she returned the passion, Geralt took hold of himself moving around Velorina warmth. Geralt moaned as he kissed her harder feeling the strange mixture of warmth and coolness, something in his body took over as he entered, the Witcher and the Vampire felt like something clashed within themselves as they connected for the first time. Geralt moved his hand to her waist as he moved, wanting to feel everything that Velorina had to offer, Velorina clenched around him as he filled her like no other. The connection that always brought them together seemed to have sealed somewhere in their soul. 

Geralt and Velorina looked into one another eye as they made love. Both felt the seal but was afraid to say anything, both thinking they were going crazy, Geralt rested his forehead against hers as he looked into her eyes. He can see the love the woman had for him, he can see she was here with him, never before has he felt like he mattered to anyone outside of the people that was close to him as a child and young adult. Never before has he loved someone like Velorina, when he made his wish he knew he made the right decision, he never wanted to be apart from her. When his mother left him, he was so afraid he would never see her again, as a child he knew he loved her, he only thought it was a childish crush. Now he knew, he has always loved her without knowing.

Velorina was feeling the same as they shared their love,  she cuffed his face as she smiled lovingly at him. It felt like they can read each other, she knew what he was thinking because she was thinking the same thoughts. She leaned up kissing the man that she loves, Geralt held her as he sat up sitting her in his lap. Velorina rode him as she cuffed his face, she can feel him getting close, it was something she couldn't explain, Geralt rested his head on her neck as she ran her hand threw his hair. Velorina pulled his head back seeing his lust glaze cover eyes, she kissed his lips then moved down to his neck, she sucked on his neck causing the man to moan as he felt his manhood get harder. Geralt thrusted harder as she rode him, "I'm going to-" Geralt started when he felt her bite him feeling him with pleasure out of this world, Geralt felt an animalistic roar rise from his soul as he released deep within the woman. Velorina moaned along with him with her own released, his lust filled blood made her see stars. 

When their high calmed down, Velorina licked his neck to heal the small bite. She didn't bite to feed, she bit him out of instinct, it showed that he was her's and no one else. Geralt fell back pulling the woman with him, Velorina rested her head on his chest with contentment of a blushing bride. Geralt rub her back, making sure to also rub the brand. "What was that?" He asked once he finally caught his breath. Velorina gave him a secret as she leaned on his chest resting her arm on it, "A woman never share her secrets love." She said while taping his lips. Geralt groan as he kissed that finger, "I love you Velorina." He said while rubbing her lips, "I love you too Geralt." Velorina said with a smile. Geralt basked in the passion as he kissed her lovingly now that the lust was sated, if only for a second.

Geralt and Velorina begin to get dress after bathing and going another round in the nearby river, Geralt couldn't take his eyes off of her and he was ok with it. Velorina turned seeing him just staring at her as if he was a blind man seeing the light for the first time, she smiled shyly at him as she tied her hair up, "What?" She asked with a smile. "Nothing, just looking at you." Geralt said bluntly. Velorina laugh as she walked to him, they shared a loving kiss, both feeling giddy and happy, and just connected. Geralt pulled away with his usual grunt, "Before we go, tell me everything that's happened to you Vel. I want to know everything." Geralt told her as he cuffed her face. Velorina knew that question was going to arise, she took a deep breath as she told him everything that has happen to her when she was a child.

While listening, Geralt held onto her never letting go. He rub his thumb along her sides and rib whenever the tale became to much for her to continue on, with those small gestures Velorina found herself continuing on with her tale. "As you can see, I don't really know myself. All I know is that I just want to find the bastard who took everything from me." Velorina finished with a growl as she played with his shirt. Geralt rested his chin on her crown, "We should get going." Velorina said softly. Geralt nod his head as they gather their things, Velorina smiled when he took her hand guiding her back to Jaskier and the others. "You know Yennefer is here to try and conceive a child. By using old wives tales to help gain something she has lost." Geralt told her on their way back.

Velorina rolled her eyes in annoyance as she walked beside him, "Then she's a fool. Why produce something when your species don't need any more numbers. She should feel lucky that she can't conceive another human." Velorina spat with disgust thinking about another human begin born. Geralt stared at her with shock, "You don't like children?" He asked with a smile. Velorina sigh as she looked at him, "You were the exception for me Geralt. I don't like humans period. They disgust me all their good for is their blood and nothing more." Velorina simply stated Geralt halted making Velorina stare at him in confusion, "Vel, humans is what keep us alive. We need them to live." Geralt told her. Velorina shook her head, "No, they are nothing but easy kill Geralt. The fact she don't have anything in her to produce a soul is a gift not a curse, maybe one day she will see for herself how better off she is without a child on her hip." Velorina sternly told him.

Geralt let out a sigh as this was a side of her he never witness before, he begin to think about his own Child of Surprise and was beginning to think that bringing him around Velorina will not be a good idea. If she feels this strongly about humans conceiving, how will she feel when he go and check up on his Child of Surprise. Velorina waited for his reply as she can see the gears turning in his head, "Oren for your thoughts?" She asked him. Geralt shook his head, "No, just didn't think you felt this strongly about children, or humans for that matter. Is it a Vampire thing?" He asked. "No, it's a My thing. I will kill every human if I could, unfortunately I do have to follow certain rules along with others who live in this world." She simply explained to him. Geralt was surprise to hear that, "You mean, Vampires have their own set of Government if you will?" He asked with curiousness. Velorina simply nod her head not elaborating on the situation, "What was she doing telling you all of this?" Velorina asked.

Geralt smiled hearing the jealously in her voice, "When her escort was killed she was highly upset. We begin talking and things just came out." He explained. Velorina sharply turned to him, looking at him in the eyes, "I won't tolerate you and her fucking again. You are mine and mine alone." Velorina said to him eyeing him sharply. For Velorina, being a Vampire meant that she feels emotions very heavily, they can get possessive over their lovers and mates. Velorina wasn't the exception to the rule, once their connection collided and got stronger then ever Velorina looked to Geralt almost like a mate. She didn't want to fully accept it, but it was damn near close. 

Geralt learned how Higher Vampire can become passionate when it came to their lovers and mates. Little was known, but enough was written down in his studies, seeing Velorina this possessive shows that there are more to their species that wasn't in the text books. Geralt cuffed her face kissing her hard, with his own possessive earning a moan from his love, pulling away the two stared at one another with passion, "If i'm yours, then you are mine." He said back. Velorina kissed him to seal the deal.

The two finally reached the clearing only finding Jaskier who was waiting for them to return, "Where is everyone?" Velorina asked him. Jaskier didn't get a chance to answer before she disappeared before his every eyes, "Vel!" Geralt yelled out, "Jaskier stay here" He quickly said as he ran after her. Jaskier only opened and closed his mouth as he watched on, he put his hands on his hips looking around at the now empty mountains, he ran as fast as he can hoping to catch the drama for inspiration for his next ballet.

Velorina spotted the dwarfs who were frozen in place, she followed Yennefer to where Tea and Vea were waiting for them. Geralt caught up the the two at an expressive speed, "No closer!" Tea shouted to the mage. Velorina stood watching as Yennefer looked at the dead green dragon everyone came to slay, then at the warriors who were thought to be dead. "What the fuck." She said as she walked forward without care, Vea raised her sword in a warning, "Stay back." She growled. "You should've stayed dead." Yennefer told them. Velorina and Geralt watched on, Geralt was in disbelief at what he was seeing. "The dragon is dead." He stated. Velorina nod her head, as she eyed the mage, waiting for her to make a move so she can kill her before she can even blink. Geralt can see her eyeing Yennefer like a wolf eyeing a sheep, "Stop!" He hollered as he ran down.

It wasn't long before Borch made his grand appearance in all his golden glory. "So Witcher and Sorceress, hello again." He said with a growl. Velorina smiled seeing the shock faces of the two, Borch nod his golden head to her, which she returned. "Impossible." Geralt said with shock as he eyed the golden dragon. "When the dragons was injured, her cry was heard by Villentretenmerth." Tea said "But the egg could not be moved or the life inside it will die." Vea finished. "That's why the dragon attacked." Geralt finally understood the dragons motive, "She was trying to protect her baby." Yennefer stated. Velorina rolled her eyes at her with annoyance, "When they realized that the King was planning the hunt. They wanted to keep their enemies close." Velorina stated. 

Geralt looked at her with a small glare, to which she winked at him, "You knew, this whole time." He asked. The Vampire only shrugged her shoulder innocently to him, "Hmm." Geralt said. "So I came to find you. The Witcher who didn't slay dragons but saved them." Borch said to Geralt. Velorina smiled when she heard the Reavers finally catching up, "Looks like I get to kill the whole family." Bolholt spatted. Velorina didn't look to the human only standing near the cave wall with her arms crossed, one leg resting behind her. Yennefer eyed the calm Vampire then eyed the Reavers, "Slay the dragon." Bolholt commanded. One brave fool rushed forward, Geralt took care of him before the man even finished his war cry. Bolholt men hesitated as they eyed the usually calm Witcher, "Kill them!" Bolhot commanded.

It wasn't long for the battle to be on it's way. Velorina watched as Tea and Vea put work on the men, Geralt and Yennefer wasn't doing half bad themselves. Velorina watched with a smile as she ran her finger along her lips, "You can step in anytime!" Yennefer hollered as she took down the men around her. That made one of the Reavers men to notice her, he smiled at her thinking she was going to be an easy kill, he ran to her with a war cry, weapon raised with a smile. Velorina flicked her wrist, causing the man body to fall like slabs of meat, first his legs, then his hips, followed by his torso, topped it off with his head. In a perfect pile. The battle paused seeing how the man body was reduce to, "Handled." Velorina cockily stated while cleaning her hand, his blood was too dirty for her to even lick her fingers. The teams eyed one another before continuing on with the battle. Geralt walked over to her with purpose, he grab her kissing her hard with passion, Velorina kissed back with just as much, Geralt then casted a powerful Aard to push back the other Reavers from their team. Pulling away Velorina smiled at him as the Witcher smirked at her, "Show off." Velorina said to him. "I couldn't have you outshine me." Geralt stated with a smile.

Borch growled as he heard others approaching, "I'm afraid we are not finished." He stated. Velorina sigh in annoyance as more of Bolholt men approached, some in fear others with bravery. "I'll take care of them." Velorina said with annoyance, she waited days to take care of them, she was over the humans, she's been around them for too long. Her eyes turned ruby color, her fangs extended causing everyone around her to feel like they wanted to run for their lives. Yennefer, Geralt, Tea, and Vea felt their hairs stand at end as they watched Velorina approached the men from behind her, all four ignored their instincts to flee when the Vampire killed all the men before they can blink twice. All around Velorina the men fell to the ground dead, a roar was heard before a scream followed as Borch took care of a straggler that got to close to the egg with fire. All that was left was Bolholt, who stared at the Vampire with disgust, he went to charge at her only for Velorina to grab his neck like a mother dog grabbing her puppy. She turned to Yennefer holding the man like a wiggling worm, her face back to normal, "This is for you pup."

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has voted, commented or just simply read this story. I'm having such a good time with this, and i'm so happy you all are as well!💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 22
❝Ever seen a devil with a helo?❞ ❝Ever seen an angel with some horns?❞ • Netflix • The Witcher • Season 1 • {Based on only the Netflix series} © 2021
28 0 8
Geralt needs to find Triss to be able to track down Ciri, only he isn't the only one looking for the sorceress. When the witch hunters get involved...
53.3K 1K 22
The monster hunter, the Butcher of Blaviken, the White Wolf, Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher. They say Witchers don't have human emotions but that chan...
25.4K 685 32
Antea of Oxenfurt has disguised her life as being a simple barmaid in the city of Oxenfurt, until a cloaked stranger with the stench of death wandere...