Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

22. All mine / All yours

24.2K 1.2K 235
By love_angell20

Hey guys

How are you?

Waiting for this chapter. TBH even I was really excited to update this chapter😍

But before reading hands up my eager readers.. my other readers wanted to know who's my eager readers😜

************

Hana's POV

I came to my room feeling dejected. I planned to celebrate maan's birthday with me and him only. But he is going to celebrate with his friends. And Ellen was also there. And I don't want this. I want him to be with me tonight.

'Allah please do something.. I want to spend some time with my husband.  Is that too much to ask for wife' I pray out laud with teary eyes and sat on the bed anxiously.

After few minutes I heard a knock on my door.

"Who?" I asked little harshly.

"Me" came from outside and I immediately recognised that voice belongs to Maan. I Stood up and went to open the door

"Hmm" I asked as soon as I open the door. Crossing his arms he leaned on the door frame staring at me.

"What happened to you?" He asked and I look down and shook my head.

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me.. I saw your sad face at the dining table." He said and I look up at him. I don't know how to say what I wanted to say.

"If you saw then you must figure out what make me sad on the dining table." I said looking at my hand while playing with my fingers.

"Don't hana.. don't play games with me! You know I like straight answers! Ye gol gol baatein mujhe samajh nahi aati (this round round talk I don't understand)"  he said almost threatened tone. I step closer to him and stood in front of him. He silently stood there staring at me.

"Don't go! Don't go for tonight's party Please!" I blurted out while looking directly in his eyes.

"Why?" He asked making straight face.

"Be..because...." I trailed off. I don't have any words.

"Give me solid reason.. then I will think about it" he demanded.

"Um... Wait for 12am you will get your answer" I said with hope he would agree.

"Why not now?" He asked and I can feel how impatient he was.

"Har cheez ka ek khas waqt hota hai ( everything has a special time)" I replied smiling. And a small smile made its way to his lips.

"Hmm..okay" he nodded and walked away from there. I stood there happy, nervous, and excited.

After some time i looked up at the clock and saw 9:30pm it's mean all the people in the house went to their rooms. I hurriedly went to kitchen to prepare my surprise.

***********

At 11 o'clock i came back to my room after I was done. I hurriedly went to washroom to take quick shower.

I came out of washroom wearing my special dress. And did little bit make up. I did my hair in loose curls. I looked at the clock and saw its 11:45pm

I wore my long robe and cover my head with my scarf and walked downstairs at directly toward kitchen. I took that cake which I made for Maan and slowly walked toward his room. And stood outside.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. I don't know what happen to me but I couldn't take step further. I stood there like statue.

Hana! You can't back off! You can do this! Just say Bismillah and step forward.

I told myself and about to knock on the door but door flew open before I knock. And there stood maan ready to go?

"Your going?" I asked my voice came out low and little bit painful. He didn't reply. But I know he was going for the party.

I thought he wouldn't go at my request but I was wrong. My eyes started getting wet. I gulp and looked down at my cake which I was holding. A tear escaped my eyes.

I was about to turned but Maan held my hands which was holding that cake and I look up at him.

"I was going but...." I didn't let him finished and said.

"No Maan.. you.. can...g..go... Your friends is mo...more important than...m.me" my voice crack but I managed to say that. And about to turned but he didn't leave my hands.

"Maan..it's okay..."

"Can you please let me finish?" he cut me off and asked annoyingly. And I nodded. He sigh.

"Huh.! I was going but I haven't intend to go without asking you.. I was coming to your room to ask the reason why you stop me" he explained. And I felt relief.

"Oh" was all I said while he was staring at me curiously and I became nervous again

"So..?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I took a breath before saying something.

"Um..take this" I gave him cake and motioned him to go inside and he did.

I went inside after him and closed the door behind me. He placed cake on the small table and turned to look at me.

"So.. you wanted me to celebrate my birthday with you?" He asked and I nodded.

"But we could celebrate tomorrow... With our family" he stated. And I turned my back toward him.

"Uh.. sometimes and somethings only husband and wife can do...um...in... Pri...privacy" I said feeling shy and nervous.

"What are you implying hana? I already told you I don't understand ye gol gol baatein. Tell me clearly" he demanded impatiently.

"Uh..." I was about to say something but my eyes catch wall clock. And it showed 12:00am so I turned around and threw my around his neck.

"Happy birthday meri Jaan ( my love)" I whispered in his ear and felt him wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you" he said. And I placed a kiss on his cheek before pulling back.

***************

Rahmaan's POV

I waited for hana to came with her surprised but she didn't came and it was 11:50. And my friends calling me continuesly. I was already ready to go but before going I wanted to go to hana's room to ask about her surprised. But when I opened the door I saw hana standing there with delicious looking cake. She looked different. She wore long robe and head scarf. Her face look pretty she wore make up with red lipstick. even she was covered head to toe but she looked beautiful and gorgeous.

"Your going" she asked looking hurt and I didn't reply. She was looking at me for few minutes and then look down at the cake and a single tear escaped her eyes. She was about to turned but I held her hands which with she was holding cake. She look up at me. I was saying but she cut me off and said my friends are more important than her. And honestly I don't know it was right or not cause now hana is not just a random girl or my temporary girlfriend or nor only my cousin she became something else but I don't know what. I couldn't see that look on her eyes which she was giving me right now. So i tell her that I haven't intend to go without asking her and her eyes lit up instantly but she didn't say anything.

I was staring at her in curiousity to know what she was planning. I know something is going on her mind cause now she look nervous. I tried to ask but she just gave me cake and gesture me to go inside so I did what I was told.

I placed that delicious chocolate cake on the small coffee table. And turned to look at her and saw her coming toward me taking small steps.

"So.. you wanted me to celebrate my birthday with you?" I asked her and she nodded yes. I told her that we could celebrate my birthday with our family but she turned her back toward me and what she said caused me to more confused and curious.

She told me that sometimes and something only husband and wife can do in privacy. I kept staring at her back in amazement. I didn't understand what she was exactly implying and that makes me impatient and I told her to talk clearly. But she just turned and throwing her arms around my neck she whispered into my ear.

"Happy birthday meri Jaan" I felt my heart skip a beats hearing her sweet wish. I never felt this much happiness hearing my birthday wishes by anyone but her. A wide smile spread on my lips and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you" I whisper and she pull back after giving me peck on my cheek.

"Let's cut the cake?" She asked and I nodded.  But stop when my phone started ringing and I know it's my friends. I look at hana and cut the call.

I can go after cutting the cake. I thought and went toward the table. She also came and stood beside me giving me knife to cut the cake. Which I accept gladly. I cut the cake while hana was singing birthday song for me.

After I cut the cake I feed her small pieces while she did the same.

"Cake is delicious" I compliment and took another piece to eat. Its a best cake I ever taste.

"I made it" she said proudly smiling which make me smile as well.

"Oh! thank you.. my multi talented girl" I said smiling widely giving her side hug and a kiss on her cheek. I Pulled back and saw her blushing.

"So.. can I go now?" I asked after few minutes silence and she snap her head toward me.

"Wh...where?" She stuttered.

"For my party... Look they are calling me." I said showing her my phone which was continuesly ringing.

"Um.. maan..." She trailed off and my phone again started ringing which make me frustrated now.

"Hana if you don't have to say anything.. then I should go" I said and walked toward door as I opened the door hana call me.

"Maan wait" I stop and sighed

"Hana look.. I...." My voice died in my throat. Not only my voice even my breath stuck in my throat. My heart stopped my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor.

There was stood hana in black lace strap knee length dress. She looked beautiful and hot. She nearly took my breath away. She's really looking breathtaking.

"Ma..maan" I heard her low voice and snap out of my daze and first thing I did was closed the door and locked.

She stood there slightly trembling looking down. I started walking toward her and stood right in front of her while Staring at her from head to toe again and again.

Her creamy legs. Her bare hands and shoulders and her neck cover with her black hair make me lose my control.

"What's it hana?" My voice came as whisper.

"Uh...um..i.." she trailed off and started shivering. I walked closer to her.

"What is it hana?" I asked again in whisper and pull her chin up with my index finger and thumb. And look into her eyes. My breath become uneven.

"Answer me" I know her answer but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Your birthday gift" she breath out that words looking directly into my eyes.

"You mean..." She cut me in the middle. And cupped my face with her small hands.

"I want to give you myself... My heart, my soul, my body, my everything for the rest of the life as your birthday gift Maan" she confessed smiling looking into my eyes while her eyes was moisten. and I found myself lost in her. I don't know what happened to me but I instantly hug her tightly closing my eyes.

***************

Hana's POV

I did it. Finally I did it.

I was so nervous to take off my robe but when Maan walked toward door a voice came from my heart.

He is your husband! Nothing is wrong! It's halal to go infront of him like this!.

After agreeing with my heart I immediately take off that robe and head scarf. I didn't wanted him to go. That's it.

I call him and he turned to look at me but his eyes widened and jaw dropped. I felt my cheek heated up and i look down. I didn't know what happened to him but he didn't move from there after few minutes I look up and call him in low voice and again look down but then I heard door closing voice and locking.

I started shivering. my hands became sweaty and all the blood rush to my face seeing him walking toward me and then he asked what is it. But I couldn't find words to say him. But then he pull my chin up and look directly in my eyes and I blurted out that this is his birthday gift.

After my confession he instantly hug me and I felt a tear escaped my eyes I didn't know when my eyes filled with tears but didn't pay attention and hug him tightly. Wrapping my arms around his torso.

After few minutes I felt his hands started touching my bare back giving me goosebumps all over.

"You look beautiful" Maan whisper in my ear and place kiss there and pulled back. His arms still wrapped around my waist and I placed my hands on his chest.

"So.. this dress was in that parcel?" He asked and I look down feeling shy at my hand which was place on his chest. And nodded my head 'yes'  without looking up at him. He didn't say anything nor I but I can feel his burning gaze on me.

"I don't know how i am looking.. but I know am not looking like that beautiful girl like Ellen and other girl whom you spend all those years" I admitted insecurely. I know I am not looking that beautiful but honestly I wanted maan to look at me like I am the most beautiful girl.

"Hmm.. your not looking like them" he said and I look up at him. My heart clenched and eyes started burning.

"Hey... I mean you look more beautiful than them.." he immediately said when he saw my tears. But I know he lied to make me feel better.

"Don't lie Maan... I know I am not that be... beautiful" I turned my back toward him and said with my crack voice.

But before he could say anything his phone again started ringing and dread filled in me.

If he leave me for them!? No I can't tolerate his rejection!

I thought and heard him saying hello.

"Hello! I am not coming" saying this I heard him throwing his phone on the couch. I didn't turned to him

I heard him sighing and then he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Your such crybaby hanu" he said putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I am not" I whine and tried wiggle but he held me tighter.

"Don't think" he warned sternly. And I stop wiggling.

"Then don't call me crybaby" I said in low tone.

"Okay... You wouldn't believe me if I say that your the most beautiful girl I ever saw? Would you?" He asked and i shook my head as no. And heard him chuckling.

"Then... tonight I will show you how beautiful you are" he said huskily and place a wet kiss on my neck making me hitch on my breath. I could feel his hot breath fanning on my bare skin. He removed my hair from my left shoulder and placed them on right. He started running his fingers on my neck and my bare shoulders. A cold shiver run down my spine. Then he replaced his fingers with his lips and started kissing my neck making me lost in his touch. I closed my eyes and tilted my neck for him. He bit on my neck and I gasp but then I felt him nibbling there where he bite a second ago.

"Maan." A moaned escaped my mouth and he immediately turned me toward him. He cupped my face looking directly into my eyes he asked.

" Hana are you sure? Look I am not going to angry if you changed your mind and want to go.. but I don't want anything without your consent" he asked softly and I saw concern in his eyes which warm my heart. And small smile appears on my face.

"You have my all consent" I said and put my foots on his and leaned myself up while grabbing his face I kiss his forehead  he closed his eyes and then I placed a kiss on his nose both cheeks, eyes, chin, and a small kiss on his lips and hug him tightly.

He buried his face in my neck and started kissing there. My breath hardly came out with his closeness. He pulled me back and looked in my eyes and then to my lips and again to my eyes to know if i am okay. I gave him my answered closing my eyes and leaned up and then I felt his lips on mine.

He started kissing me slowly and i wrapped my arms around his neck and entangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer and started kissing him back with same softness like he was doing. But that kiss turned to fast and passionate. He held back of my head with his one hand and wrapped his other on my waist. He pulled me closer depending the kiss.

We pulled back after we were completely breathless and put our forehead with each other.

My eyes were still close and I felt him roaming his fingers on my bare back.

"Maan" I moaned as i felt his lips on my jawline and then he pull my hair slightly and kiss my throat and collarbone. But then I felt him touching my locket and open my eyes.

"This locket...." He trail off and stare into my eyes.

"My wedding gift" I replied smilingly.

"You still have this" he asked surprisingly. And I nodded.

"This is my wedding gift... Gaven by my husband... And I will wear this till my last heartbeat" I exclaimed proudly and he returned his beautiful charming smiled. And leaned to kiss that locket. And move up to kiss my neck and bare shoulders. And I felt my knees trembling and hold his shoulders tightly afraid if I fall. But he held me tighter as if he felt my shaking legs.

"Don't worry.. I will never let you fall" he whispered. And pick me up in his arms. And look into my eyes while walking toward bed.

He placed me on the bed and sat beside me. Looking down at my face he removed same hair strands from my face and started caressing my cheeks with back of his fingers.

"Hana.... Are you sure?" He asked again in concern. I smiled and sat up beside him. And cupped his face.

"I love you with all my heart I love you with all my soul... I gave you my heart my soul and my life maan.. this body is nothing in front of my heart and soul.. it's just a formality to make you know that I am all yours" I said and smashed my lips on his he kissed me back and then I felt mattress on my back he was in top of me. He pulled away quickly and look into my eyes. His eyes held some other emotions which I don't know what.

Maybe he still think that I am not comfortable.

I thought and started unbuttoning his shirt with my shaking hands only for him to know I am okay with that. He froze for second and his eyes slightly widened. I know he didn't expect me to doing this. But I am doing this because I want my Maan to be comfortable with me. I want him to know I am ready for him. And I want him.

When I fully unbuttoned his shirt and touch his bare chest with my cold sweaty fingers he stiffened for few seconds. But then a smirk appears on his lips.

"Eager much" he whispered smirking and I felt my cheeks burn and look down at his chest.

He move back and took off his shirt and a lot of butterfly started dancing in my stomach. He look so hot and I couldn't believe he is all mine. He again came on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer and started placing a kiss on his neck. Making him groaned and unintentionally he tilted his head back feeling my lips on his skin.

"Hana." He groaned

"Jaan-e-hana... Eager much" I whispered smirking in his ear while placing a kisses on his ear. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"You want to play?" He asked in low voice dangerously. I bit my lips nervously and shook my head. No

"But now I want to play" saying this he pinned my hands above my head smirking. I looked at him wide eyes.

"Leave my hands" I struggle to get free my hands from him but he shook his head as no.

"Maan" I warned him but he's smirk widened.

"Jaan-e-maan" he said and I look at him wide eyes.

"What? If you can say jaan-e-hana then I can also say jaan-e-maan" he said like a kid who wanted to competition.

I giggled at his statement and he also smiled. But his smile vanished and eyes become intense. And then he crashed his lips on mine leaving my hands and started roaming his hands on my body and I entangled my fingers in his hair. He moved back and nuzzled his face in my neck while started kissing there. He made his way towards my collarbone he was leaving his marks on my body and I was loving it. I was so lost in him that I didn't realise when he took off my clothes or should I say he tore my clothes but I didn't mind it. I was loving every moment with him. I cupped his face and he looked at me I started kissing his face all over with my all love.

"Uh...I love..you Maan... I just love you.. so.. so much" I said breathlessly. kissing his face. He didn't say anything and just stare at me for few moments before he held my hands and intertwined our both hand's fingers.

And then I became all his and he became mine, we become one. I gave him my heart my soul my body. I gave him my all love.. I gave him my all life. I gave him my everything.

I loved him with all my heart with my everything. I kissed his face all over again and again telling him how much I love him. I know maan didn't love me but tonight I came to know that i indeed made special place in his heart. I could feel his feeling, his heart beating his uneven breath on my every simple touchs. everything.

I love him all my life and he was my everything from the beginning but tonight I became his something. Something which I wanted him to confessed to me. And I know that day will came soon when he would feel the same love as mine.

"All mine" he claimed kissing my forehead.

"All yours" I affirmed hugging him tightly. A tear escaped from my eyes.

*****************

How's was it?

Long chapter. Like it🙈

Finally they become one😍

Who is happy and who is cursing my Maan.. sorry Hana's Maan?😜

This chapter was not easy for me to write.
I read this whole chapter almost 3 to 4 times and add something new every time lol🤣😂

Please do vote and comments

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
948K 57.3K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
272K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...