DEVOTION // DAVE EAST

By badbixth__

Not very good with descriptions! But read , very good book. More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
CHARACTERS
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

EIGHT

5.9K 235 16
By badbixth__

Omniscient

Myair sat the last bag down before taking the things out and putting them up in the cabinets. Nasir walked in the kitchen before staring at Myair. Nasir sighed before creeping up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

Myair rolled her eyes before getting out of his grasp. "So you really mad?" Nasir asked and Myair snapped her neck at him as if he asked her what's zero minus zero. "Really Nasir?" Myair asked him and Nasir sighed.

"Look, I promise you I ain't fuck that girl. She lyin." Nasir said with a shrug making Myair scoff. "Okay Nasir." Myair spoke as she sat the bananas in a corner. "I'm serious." Nasir spoke wrapping his hands back around her.

"Nasir, I don't care. I can't even get mad because I'm not your girl and your not my man." Myair spoke which ticked Nasir off. "Shut the fuck up with that shit. You might not be my girl officially but yo ass is mines and ain't no other nigga fucking with you. Point blank. Ight? I told you I wasn't fucking with that damn girl." Nasir spoke loudly making Myair roll her eyes.

"Okay Nasir. It's just, she looked so sure and you just sat there for a minute like she was telling the truth." Myair spoke. "Well it ain't true so you ain't gotta worry about nothin." Nasir spoke and Myair nodded as she watched Nasir's every movement.

Myair shook her head before she felt Nasir's arms wrap around her. "I'm tryna get wit you. Ion want no other hoes, ight?" Nasir spoke into her neck sending chills right down her spine.

"O-Okay." Myair said lowly as she felt Nasir's hand roam her body. His huge hands roaming her made her feel so good. Nasir turned Myair around before pushing his lips into hers. Fighting for dominance, of course Nasir won, but Myair didn't care.

Myair moaned making Nasir smirk as he picked her up putting her on the counter before rubbing her wet box through her spanks. Myair wrapped her arms around his neck until Myair quickly broke away from the kiss due to the knocking on the door.

Myair was so happy because she really didn't want it to go farther. Not that she didn't want him but she wasn't ready, plus, they weren't even together. Myair felt as Nasir was slowly taking over her and she was hating it but at the same time she was liking it.

Nasir T.

Nasir walked to the door before forcefully opening it as it revealed Mazi and his bro Elijah. "Wassup nigga." Mazi spoke before he brushed past him. Elijah dapped Nasir up before shaking his head and laughing at Mazi's foolishness.

"What it do bro." Nasir spoke as he closed the door. Elijah walked into the kitchen and before Nasir  could say something to Myair, she was already gone. "Ight, wassup." Nasir asked taking out a water bottle.

"We got shit to handle tonight. Did you forget?"Mazi spoke and Nasir chuckled. "Almost, thanks for reminding." Nasir said as he downed the water bottle. Myair had him hot.

"Nick been talking." Mazi said as he heard elijah scoff but it turned into a laugh. "What he been sayin?" Nasir asked with a raised brow. "He been telling us about Dman and where the nigga at." Mazi spoke. "But you know my plan right? I wanna take out his workers, his right hand mans, then him." Nasir spoke and Mazi and elijah nodded.

"You know we'll get that handled. That shit easy." Mazi spoke and Nasir shrugged. "But I also found out he brothers with Marcus." Mazi said as he sighed.

"Marcus who? Marcus that shot Myair?" Nasir asked sitting his drink down. If it was that marcus, it was gonna be hell. "Yup. But nick won't say anything about him. I had to beat his ass and he still ain't say shit." Mazi said. "Did you shoot em?" Nasir asked. "Nahh." Mazi spoke and Nasir nodded.

"Ight, where my gun. Let's go." Nasir spoke as elijah shook his head at his crazy friend.When it came down to Nasir's money, he didn't play. In the streets, Nasir was a demon, many people feared him for reasons they didn't want to find out.

Nasir wasn't the type to sweet talk and give you days, if your short with any of his shit, your head is his.

Myair K.

Myair flopped down on her bed as she thought of what happened and what would've happened it they would've went further.

She was kind of happy that the doorbell rung because if it didn't, she didn't know what she was gonna do. Myair still had her innocence, and she wasn't ready to give it up.

Myair just thought of Nasir and a sex Scene of the two just popped up in her head. She chuckled lowly before hearing the doorbell ring again. Myair got up before jogging down the stairs. Opening the door, if revealed her sister.

"Wassup JuJu?" Myair spoke. "Nothing, I was bored so I came to get you out the house." JuJu spoke. "But I cant leave unless it's with Nasir." Myair said and JuJu frowned.

"Okay well I'm your sister so I don't give a fuck what Nasir is talking about. Go upstairs and get changed." JuJu spoke and Myair sighed before doing as told. Myair walked in her room before picking up her phone and checking the time. It was 3:20. Looking in her drawers and closet, she put an outfit together. Sitting it down, she walked in the bathroom before running the shower.

Stripping out her clothes, she got in before washing her self with her favorite passion fruit bomb body wash. After washing her self up to par, she got out before wrapping herself in a towel.

Walking to the sink, she began to brush her teeth and wash her face again. Doing her hygiene all over again, she walked out to her clothes before sitting down beside them.

Myair put on her undergarments before the door opened. "Girl, what you been up to today?" JuJu asked. "Well..." Myair spoke lowly.

Myair wasn't the type to hold secrets from her sister. Her sister was her best friend so she told her everything. She wouldn't dare hide anything from her sister.

"What happened?" JuJu asked with that 'bitch what you do' face. "Me and Nasir almost did the nasty." Myair spoke and just thinking about it made her bite her lip but she still wasn't ready. JuJu caught her biting her lip and JuJu jumped on her.

"You wanted it to go farther?" JuJu asked with a bright smile. JuJu didn't see anything wrong with the two trying to be together. JuJu knew how Myair was and she knew how Nasir was. Nasir wanted the perfect wife and she knew it was too fast but she knew Myair would make the perfect one.

She was just ready for the two to be together. "Wait JuJu, I would've stopped it because I'm still a virgin." Myair said and JuJu got off. "My bad." JuJu snickered.

"Y'all just need to be official already." JuJu said and Myair looked at her before laughing.

Myair put on her clothes before walking to a mirror, how I look?" Myair asked.

"Yeah, you look good girl. You know how to dress fa sho'." JuJu spoke and Myair laughed lowly before spraying on some perfume. Grabbing her phone she stuck it in her purse before walking to the door.

Walking out with JuJu behind, they walked down the stairs before walking out the door. JuJu locked Nasir's door with the spare key she had and walked to JuJu's car. The two got in before JuJu pulled off to the mall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩
278K 9.7K 37
Read.
295K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤