Who Are You?

By Wandering_Fujoshi

Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly... More

Prologue
Arc 0.1 - Soul Space
Arc 1.1 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.2 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.3 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.4 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.5 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.6 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.7 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.8 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.9 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.10 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.11 - Alex Mcguire
Arc 1.12 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.13 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.14 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.15 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.16 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.17 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.18 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.19 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.20 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.21 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.22 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.23 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.24 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.25 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.26 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.27 - Alex McGuire
Arc 0.2 - Soul Space
Arc 2.1 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.2 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.3 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.4 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.6 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.7 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.8 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.9 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.10 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.11 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.12 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.13 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.14 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.15 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.16 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.17 - Grayaon Hale
Arc 2.18 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.19 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.20 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.21 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.22 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.23 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.24 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.25 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.26 - Grayson Hale
Arc 0.3 - Soul Space
Arc 3.1 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.2 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.3 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.4 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.5 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.6 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.7 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.8 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.9 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.10 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.11 - Luther Abravel

Arc 2.5 - Grayson Hale

6.8K 369 55
By Wandering_Fujoshi

A/N:
Omygod! Someone's username with my mom's first name voted on my story, I got scared for a second there! Lol, ain't nobody wants their parents reading their shit...especially if it's BL...
——————————————————————

"Ahhhh bliss!"

Adrian chuckled at that as he sat in the driver's seat.

"Seriously! That crepe was so yummy! We're definitely coming here again."

"Alright, sure."

Silence... Adrian was already driving out to the Main Street and towards the highway.

"Do you workout?"

"What?"

"Your body is pretty fit, you must workout."

"Oh, yeah...I used to in the past. But, uhm...my parents forbid me from doing any 'intense' physical activities of the sort since my a-accident. I've been planning to do some since I came here, but...I never really got around to it."

"Really?" Adrian said in interest. Adrian had gotten a half-truth half-lie story on how Grayson became blind. The accident a year ago was true, but the fact he became blind from the accident was a lie.

Of course, the reason for the accident was altered as the original Grayson didn't think that extreme sports and an introverted, shy boy who stutters every now and then would fit together. So the story turned into this - A year ago Grayson had taken a ride home by taxi and had gotten into a bad car crash with two other cars at an four-way intersection. He was came out of that accident with a concussion, lots of broken bones, fractures, and no vision. Turns out, shards of glass severely hit his eyes and made them irreparable, leading to blindness. The taxi driver didn't make it out alive (obviously, because there was no taxi driver). Grayson was fully healed after more than half a year of casts, bandages, shots, physical therapy, and lots of pain.

"Mhmm. I was thinking about it yesterday too."

"Oh, that's right. Let's go there after school."

Grayson nodded in agreement. Then he thought about school...

'Shit. I'm back to high school... Fuuuuuuccckkk!'

[It should be fairly easy for you, it hasn't been that long since you were in high school. You should still clearly remember your memories from your original world. The years you spent in the system resting point wouldn't affect you in anyway. Unless you think about the time you spent in there, the whole experience should only feel like waking up from a long dream, so your memories should stay in tact... Well, I can't say the same if you spend several years in the real world, your memories might turn a little fuzzy. So rest assured, you'll ace your next test!]

'Next test? When is that?'

[Today in your first period, social studies.]

"Shit..." Grayson groaned and rested his head against the window.

"What's up?"

"I have a test today... I didn't study for it..."

"What!? Mr. top student didn't study for a test!?"

"...Mr. top student? Haha! No, he didn't study for once. That's quite shocking, isn't it?"

They both laughed, and began talking about other things. They arrived at their high school just on time as the shrill ring of the school bell rang.

Grayson and Adrian had to separate as they had different classes in first period. This left Grayson all to himself, completely confused on where exactly he's supposed to be going.

'Parasite.'

[Head straight for a couple dozen steps, ok now turn left and...] without any need for Grayson to explain, parasite showed his usefulness by helping Grayson navigate his way through the halls to get him to the next class without anyone noticing his confusion. Of course, parasite learned his lesson from last night and told Grayson to watch out for any hazardous things and if there is a person in front of him or not.

Finally arriving to his social studies class, his teacher came up to Grayson and helped him to his seat and gave him a braille version of the test and an MP3 player with headphones to be used as an assistant reader, just in case.

Grayson put the headphones on to block out the shuffling of the other students and also because Grayson didn't exactly inherit the ability to read braille off the bat from the originals memories. He pressed the big round button on the MP3 player and the first question as well as the options were spoken through the headphones. After it was finished reading the first question Grayson pressed the button again to repeat what it said, but he still couldn't fully understand.

Grayson's whole face was becoming darker and more solemn as he skipped the first question and went to the second, then the third, and then the fourth. He went back to the first question and kept repeating the question and the four options. He had absolutely no idea who the MP of this country's government was. He had absolutely no idea what the relationships between each country's were. He had absolutely no idea what the effects of this world's globalization did to the people's identities. Like, wtf! These were the most easiest question of all time, yet he wasn't able to answer.

'Parasite, tell me the answers.' He growled out.

[No! That's cheating!] Parasite was appalled that his Host even thought of him as a way to cheat his way through a test.

'Well I don't have a fucking choice now do I? I don't know any of the governments of this world nor the people leading within them. I don't know shit about this world's history, nor do I know what the laws and bills of this country are. I have an all time cheat, do you seriously expect me not to use you?' Most importantly, Grayson was mainly using Parasite was cause he always despised social studies.

Parasite had no choice but to give in and tell Grayson all the answers. Thankfully the test was all multiple choice, written responses were always a pain in the ass.

Grayson took off the headphones after he finished circling all the answers on the test while looking calm and collected, but inside he was laughing maniacally with a smug look.

Knowing that he had quite a bit of time left until class ended, he went back to his test and trailed his hand all over the paper. Using the memories of the original, Grayson tried to identify the letters, words, then the sentences and the different punctuation and numbers. It took some effort for him to recognize all the different characters from the compact dots but thanks to the memories he was almost able to get the hang of it just before the bell rang.

Grayson waited until most of the kids were out of the class before getting up and draping one of the straps of his backpack around his right shoulder. The teacher was collecting the test on the desks and noticed that Grayson was about to leave, she called out to him before he left.

Grayson turned around, "Yes?"

"Here, you forgot this." She handed Grayson his white cane. Grayson opened his mouth before closing and smiled to the teacher, trying to cover up his blunder.

"Thanks, Ms. A, I'll see you tomorrow~" He left as other students came into the classroom.

'Well, shit. That was close. Completely forgot about this thing.' He tapped the cane side to side as Parasite helped him navigate the way to the next class, chemistry. Adrian was also in this class.

Sitting at the back row, Grayson waited for the class to start. Not long after, he heard the familiar steps and heartbeat of Adrian Hall. He tilted his head towards the direction Adrian was coming from. He smirked when he heard Adrian sit beside him.

"Hey Adrian."

Adrian wasn't surprised that Grayson knew he was sitting beside him, he did after all always sit beside Grayson.

"Hey."

"You got any food? I'm hungry."

"You literally had a good breakfast not even two hours ago."

Grayson shrugged in response. The teacher began doing attendance and everybody became silent. Grayson secretly smirked and brought his body closer towards Adrian, whispering in his ear, "not enough."

Adrian just deadpanned at Grayson before rolling his eyes.

"Just chill and wait for lunch."

Grayson sighed and leaned his whole body on his desk, supporting his head on his crossed arms. The benefits of acting blind: No one would know if you were sleeping or not.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to sleep because of the noises were 10x louder than they should be. Grayson frowned at this, he seriously needed to get this under control, otherwise he'd have to suffer for the rest of his time in this world. He decided to put all his attention to the boring, monotonous voice coming from the teacher while completely ignoring everything else. Because he was still in the same position, others around him thought he was sleeping and giggled and laughed. The teacher also noticed this and glared.

One thing to know about this teacher, he was old school. Like, 'really' old school. He always had a meter stick in his hand, slamming the meter stick whenever he was irritated at a student. And this time, it seems Grayson ticked him off.

Walking right up to Grayson's desk, he abruptly brought the meter stick up and was about to slammed it down towards Grayson when there was a loud screech and the teachers actions was abruptly stopped.

Grayson was already aware of the teacher approaching him, so he sat up straight just before Parasite yelled out and a loud ass screeching came from beside him. He frowned from the unexpected sound ringing in his ears. The other student also began murmuring. Grayson raised an eyebrow as he heard what the students were saying,

"Is he crazy?"

"Omg, he is so dead."

"Damn, Adrian just saved Grayson's ass."

"This teacher should be fired."

"Wait what? What happened?"

"He was about to hit the blind kid with that stupid ruler of his. Thankfully Adrian stopped him. Someone should seriously report this teacher already."

"Fuck! Seriously?"

"Oooooo dayum! Adrian's got some balls going against this ass-sucking teacher."

Grayson even heard the sound of a few shutter clicks, the very sound of someone taking a picture at the scene in front of them.

'Parasite?'

[The teacher thought that you were sleeping and was about to hit you with a meter stick. Thankfully you had gotten up before he was able to hit you. Adrian also stopped him by holding the arm that was about to swing down with the stick.]

Grayson's face naturally became cold.

"What do you think your doing? Let go!"

"Mr. Lee, I believe you were just about to attempt abuse. On your student no less. Your going too far with your actions." Grayson leaned back into his chair as he let Adrian handle the matter.

Mr. Lee sputtered a few times before harshly pulling his arm out of Adrian's grasp.

"You dare disrespect me!? Come with me! Come with me right now! I said fOlLoW mE!" He hadn't even moved yet and was yelling out several times for Adrian to follow him. The ass-wipe then grabbed onto Adrian and dragged him out of the classroom, towards the principals office.

"What the fuck?"

"Come on! Let's follow them!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
18.6K 497 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
150K 11.4K 39
The story of your sexual capitulation told by the bloodthirsty supervillain who discovered your secret identity, ruined every chance of you maintaini...
285K 14.1K 50
Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he doesn't need to dress up as a woman, beca...