Vampyric Lore⚔︎The Witcher

By BoosCorner

A Higher Vampire named Velorina was gravely injured by a Witcher. While trying to recover a young boy found h... More

The Beginning
Seaside Thoughts
Thirst
The First Meeting
New Friends
Last Day
Found You
Old Friends
Adventure
Little Bloody Town
Lost Kingdom
Silence
Parting Ways
The Journey
Her Sweet Bitter Kiss
Fallen Kingdom
Memories
Blood Love
Kaer Morhen
Elden Secrets
Feminine Touch
Double Agenda

Coming Together

4.6K 147 27
By BoosCorner

Velorina opened her eyes wide when she came crashing down back to earth, "Fuck!" She hollered in frustration as she rolled onto her back breathing hard with leaves and sticks stuck in her midnight blue hair. Over the past months, she has been trying to improve her mobility. One of her old friends who himself was a Higher Vampire, told her that they can turn into a cloud of mist and travel at tremendous paced. The other plus side is that the humans and Witchers can't harm them while in that form. Velorina huffed out another puff of air from her mouth as she sat up, brushing off the reminder leaves from her body, "This is shit." She mumbled to herself. She rested her elbows on her knees while looking around with annoyance, she sat up again taking a deep breath then releasing it. She felt her body breaking down within itself, everything around her turned grey, but so very clear, her mist was the color of her hair, midnight blue with a black undertone. She was speeding through everything, passing through trees and rivers just as a natural as any mist. She was beginning to feel herself getting use to the sensation when she once again lost her concentration, and begin her decent to the earth once more in solid form.

A scream was heard from under her as she landed on a familiar scent. Both begin to groan, one in pain, the other in annoyance. Velorina stood up with a glare kicking the ground with her boots like a frustrated child, "Damn it!" She growled as she went along her way ignoring the human that begin to stand up, "Hey, hey! It's you, the love of my life! The Quiet one." Jaskier hollered as he caught up with her. Velorina huffed as she glared at him when he blocked her path, "Move." She commanded. Jaskier smiled at her while trying to look sexy, "So she do talk, tell me m'lady how have you been all these years?" He asked. Velorina rolled her eyes as she shoved him away from her, Jaskier stumbles from the surprisingly strong shove, "I do like them strong. More experience I heard." He mumbled to himself, he bit his lips when the beautiful woman turned to him with a glare over her shoulder, "I mean, I-, I-" Jaskier stuttered. Velorina closed her eyes as she vanished before his eyes in a cloud of beautiful mist, Jaskier let out his breath as he felt his heart beat against his chest, "That's one hell of a woman." He mumbled. He then heard something splash along the river and smiled as he ran to catch up with Geralt.

Velorina sat on a tree as she watched Jaskier meet up with Geralt, it's been years since they last saw each other. She's been trying to find the cult that capture her as a child and so far her leads have been cold, she found a small cult that was forming but of course they were small fries compare to what she was after. None the less, she took care of them with pleasure. She then decided to catch up with her old friends, usually Vampires stick to themselves, but sometimes Velorina get the urge to get some knowledge from her Elders. There wasn't many Vampires that was older then her around in this world, but a few do stumble among themselves and luckily destiny brought the two HIghers together. Velorina sigh as she heard Geralt voice as he spoke with the annoying human, she clenched her chest feeling a smile reaching her face as she listened to his voice. She finally smiled when he got pissed at the annoying human and his voice hit that pitch that was her favorite. She stood up from her perch knowing it was best to continue her practice, she looked over to the two men one last time before disappearing just as quietly as an ongoing mist.

Geralt looked over his shoulder through the forest around him, he felt that familiar pull, only briefly before it disappeared just as quickly as it appeared. "Hmm." He said to himself while looking around him, he turned back around to his net as he once again fixed it to throw it back into the river, "So, what are you fishing for exactly?" Jaskier asked with curiousness of a child, Geralt ignored him as he threw his net, the pull was bring back hope into his soul after so long of not feeling it so strong. As Jaskier was listing all the fishes that he knew, Geralt was trying to find Velorina pull within and hope he can make her stay with him, he missed her, a lot. He knew that they will find each other. In some twisted way, it seems like they always will, he held onto that knowledge close to his heart. Geralt one day hope that she will let him in, and tell him what's been causing her so much pain all these years, he had a faint idea but he can never be sure when it came to his love.

Geralt huffed in annoyance when once again Jaskier continue on bugging into his business, "I'm not fishing. Can't sleep." Geralt huffed. Jaskier nod his head, "Right, good. Make sense only it doesn't. What's going on Geralt take to me." He said with worry. Geralt looked to him when hearing the worry in his voice, he then let out a breath as he begin to explain, "A Djinn." He simply said. Jaskier once again looked at the Witcher with wide eyes, only this time holding in a laugh, "A what?" "I'm looking for a Djinn." Jaskier this time smiled, "For a dj- fora Djinn like a Genie? The floaty fellas with the, bad tempers and the banned magics that kind of Genie?" Jaskier huffed out while failing to hide his laugh. Geralt got tired of being laughed at, due to embarrassment and fatigue, "Yes, it will grant me three wishes. It's in this lake somewhere, AND I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP!" He growled to the laughing Bard. 

Jaskier composed himself not wanting to upset the woman that may be somewhere in the forest ready to kill him for upsetting their friend. He looked over his shoulder just to make sure the woman didn't show up behind him, "Has it occurred to you that maybe we're merely rubbing salve on a tumor?" Jaskier begin as he followed Geralt, "Not exactly addressing the root cause of the problem? Maybe just maybe this whole sleeplessness is caused by the Druid Mousesack, and what he said back in Cintra?" Jaskier looked at his quiet friend who threw the net back into the water, "You know the Law of Surprise? Destiny? Being unable to escape the child that belong to you eta." Jaskier concluded wanting to help Geralt as much as he can, "No! it's not that." Geralt grunted.

Jaskier begin to brag about a woman that he slept with and the wise words that she spoke to him, Geralt decided to have his own fun, "Is that what she said to you before she left?" He asked while bending down next to the water, "Of course, right before- hold what are you implying?" Jaskier asked with offense. Geralt stared at him with a smirk and a blank look, Jaskier opened his mouth like a dying fish as he stood up from his seat, "We are so having this conversation, come on Geralt. Tell me. Be honest. How's my singing?" Jaskier dramatically commanded. Geralt let out a breath as he broke the hard truth to his talented friend, "It's like ordering a pie and finding it has no filling." Geralt broke down. Jaskier once again felt his huge ego take a hit, like a mosquito hitting a brick wall, "You need a nap, are you trying to hurt my feelings Gera- Hey what's that?" Jaskier asked when Geralt pulled up his net.

"It's a Wizard seal." Geralt explained while he dust the mud off the jar, "The Djinn." "Do you mind if I" Jaskier said as he tried to take the jar from Geralt who held on tightly to it, "Jaskier." He growled in annoyance, "Take back what you said about my filling less pie, take it back. You can then have your djinny-djinn-djinn." Jaskier said as he and the Witcher played tug-of-war. The two pulled apart the seal, Geralt looked at the seal while Jaskier held the jar. Jaskier turned it upside down with a frown, "That was anti-climactic." Jaskier mumbled with dissapointment, soon the two men felt an ominous wind pick up around them, "Or is it. Djinn, I have freed thee, and as of this day I am thy lord." Jaskier recited, it wasn't long before he listed off his two wishes to the Djinn, Geralt looked around feeling a powerful force, before Jaskier can finish off his third wish Geralt grab him by his shirt collar, "Stop, there are only three wishes." "Oh come on, you always say you want nothing from life. How was I to know you wanted three wishes all to yourself?" Jaskier huffed. "I just want some damn peace!" Geralt hollered in his face, "Well here's your peace!" Jaskier then threw down the jar breaking it into little pieces, the two men stared at each other like fools, Geralt then bend down to collect the jars pieces when Jaskier begin to gasp for air, "Geralt, Geralt the Djinn." He wheezed. 

Geralt turned casting Aard, making the being disappear from around them, Jaskier begin to gasp with urgency as he went to his knees wheezing, "Jaskier?" Geralt asked in concern. The bard coughed up blood then looking at his friend with concern.

The two men rode on Roach for a few miles, when they made their way to a nearby settlement, "Is there a doctor here?" Geralt asked. "Yes, Chireadan, the elf healer." A man said, "He's over there." He pointed. Geralt picked up Jaskier taking him to the tent hoping to find help, when they reached the healer tent the Elf examined Jaskier who's neck begin to swell at a freighting rate, "A djinn in a bottle? It's like a fairy tale." Chireadan said as he tried to find something to ease the bard pain, "Without the happy ending, can you help him?" Geralt asked in frustration, "I assure you I have received the best medical education right here in Rinde, but." Chireadan trailed off, "These injuries are of a magical nature." He finished while looking at the Witcher. "I can help with the pain, but it's a bit like-" "Putting salve on a tumor?" Geralt finished as he threw back the bard words, Jaskier glared at him, then his eyes widen hearing the Elf words, "His throat was attacked, if the spell's action isn't healed as soon as possible, that damage might be irreversible and he will never use it again and he could die." Chireadan explained. "No Geralt!" Jaskier wheezed. "Yeah, we won't let that happen." Geralt reassured as much as he could while patting Jaskier back.

"You will have to take him to another town." The Elf continued, "There isn't a mage here?" Geralt asked. "Uh, the mayor says they are dangerous, but there is one mage. I was tasked with bringing this mage to justice, but I was unable to penetrate certain defenses. The mayor himself has made the catch and has imprisoned the mage in his house." Chireadan explained to Geralt. "That's wasn't so fucking hard was it?" Geralt growled as the elf tale was finally explained with little time Jaskier had, "Be carful, the mage is powerful and malicious, and quiet cunning." Geralt pushed the medical elf away from him, "I'll find him." He growled he once again rushed Jaskier to his last hope of getting cured.

Velorina was kicking her feet to the music that was playing beneath her, she was on top of a roof drinking wine that was mix with blood and allowing the tune of the music over take her body. She was eyeing the night sky as her thoughts was going through her head like the stars of the endless night, it wasn't long before she heard a commotion going on from below and the music stopped. She turned her head that was resting on her arm and spotted Geralt approaching the pawnbroker shop. She quickly sat up when he begin kicking the man in his privates along other places, "What the?" She said to herself as she took a sip of her wine with a smile, "Hmm." She said. When Geralt seemed to be satisfied with his actions, he moved on to a nearby apothecary, he dragged him to the middle of the street where everyone was watching with amusement, Velorina let out a laugh along with a few bystanders as Geralt removed the man pants thrashing his ass with a belt. 

Velorina had to cover her mouth as the entertainment continue, Geralt was letting out a war cry with every thrashing. Velorina then spotted an Elf running to Geralt trying to stop him from hurting the man below, Velorina was about to help her friend when more officials begin running up the streets. They grab Geralt and the Elf who struggled with them, trying to explain to them that Geralt was under some kind of spell. Velorina stopped laughing hearing the Elf cry, she looked once again at Geralt, she notice he didn't put up a fight, his eyes looked dazed and glazed over. She squint her eyes as the law official drugged them to a nearby cell, she stood up from her rooftop, her wine forgotten running to the cell.

Velorina put the guards to sleep as she walked into Geralt and the Elf cell. The Elf stood up with wonderment and confusion as he spotted a beautiful woman walking to their cell, "Who are you, what do you want. Can you help us." The Elf fired off questions. Velorina ignored him as she eyed the now sleeping Witcher. She bend down eyeing him with worry, "How is he?" She gently asked. Chireadan sigh as he too looked to Geralt, "He was under a spell. Please miss can you help us?" He asked. Velorina sigh as she stood up, "He'll be fine, as will you." She then walked out when she heard the guards begin to gain consciousness, "Wait please! you must help us!" Chireadan pleaded to the retreating woman. Velorina turned to him, "Trust in him." was all she said before disappearing into the night. Chireadan let out an annoying sigh, "What is with women now and days?" He asked as his shoulder dropped with disappointment. He walked over to Geralt hoping to get him to wake up and to get them both out of their cell like the woman said he could.

Geralt opened his eyes, as the blurry face of Chireadan came to focus, "Chireadan?" He asked in confusion. "At long last." Chireadan said with relief. Geralt groans before standing up, looking around the cell in greater confusion, "Where are we?" He asked. "At a spa, where do you think we are?" Chireadan sassed to the Witcher. "I hope your rampage was well worth it." Chireadan growled in annoyance. Geralt looked at the elf with his eyes trying to get back to focus, "Rampage?" He asked. Chireadan explained to him what the Mage, who's name is Yennefer did to him. While listening Geralt felt annoyance build in his chest at the beautiful woman and her trickery, "Why did you enlist the help of her after my warning?" Chireadan asked when he was finish with his tale, "You weren't ver forthcoming." Geralt sassed to him. "Indeed I could have prepared you for Yennefer before hand. You're under her spell, now you understand where I come from." Chireadan said to him softly as he thought about the beauty of the mage.

Geralt grunt at him, "You're in love with her?" He asked. Chireadan didn't know how to answer but at the same time knew the answer perfectly, "It's merely body chemistry." The elf simply explained. He was about to tell Geralt about another beautiful woman when the doors opened causing the two men to stand, "Fuck." Geralt grunted while eyeing the man, "Here you are. Remember me, did not know you were a Witcher. I've always wanted to play with one." The man said to the Witcher who knocked him out with his coin purse, Chireadan didn't know what to expect when the man opened their cell and stepped in. The elf took a step back when the man made his first strike to the Witcher face.

Chireadan didn't know what to do, the mysterious woman said the Witcher would get them out of here. It seem as though she was wrong as the man continue to hit the Witcher over and over until his face was bloody, the medical Elf had to admit, even with all the strike the Witcher body to the hits rather well. "What's the difference between a Witcher and a tub of dung?" The Torturer asked as he once again strike Geralt in the face, Geralt gave the man a bloody smile, "I know that one." He playfully said. Chireadan flinched when the man hit Geralt over and over, "What is repulsive. Deviant. A Witcher without a nose" The Torturer once again said as he pulled Geralt chains closer to him only to hit Geralt right in the nose that would've broke if he was a normal man. "Last words Witcher. Make them good" He growled. Geralt huffed out air as he spoke, "I want you to burst you son of a whore." Geralt growled to the man with blood spitting from his mouth. Soon an ominous wind picked up, the man begin to breath heavily as red begin to gather on his forehead, Chireadan looked at the man in fear when his head exploded causing brain matter to fly towards the Elf.

Geralt looked behind him in confusion as he heard ancient whispers around him, Chireadan was breathing hard from shock at what just happened. "You're the one with the wishes. This is what she meant by you will help us." Chireadan said with a smile. Geralt thought he was talking about Yennefer as he spotted two cuts on his arm, "Come on, let's get out of here." Geralt commanded as he took the keys from the Torturer body, Chireadan was more then ready to leave. The two men walked out side to find Jaskier, hoping he was still at the Mayor house, Chireadan decided to ask the Witcher about the mysterious woman that visited them.

"Can I ask you something?" Chireadan asked. Geralt nod his head as they made their way to the Mayor house finally after a long walk, "Who was that woman. Blue hair, a bit rude, but very beautiful." Chireadan asked with a love sick tone. Geralt paused abruptly eyeing the Elf, "What do you mean? How do you know her?" Geralt asked. Chireadan smile dropped hearing the tone from Geralt, "She came to our cell last night. She said not to worry and that you will get us out of there. I thought she was crazy but." Chireadan begin before Geralt interrupted him, "Where is she? Why didn't she help us?" Geralt threw out in confusion and annoyance once again with the women species, "Your guess is as good as mine i'm afraid. Who is she to you?" Chireadan asked. Geralt grunted not answering, 'She's here, I knew it.' He thought just as Jaskier ran over to them the the house.

Geralt smiled seeing his newly declared friend alive and well like the mage promised, "Jaskier, you're okay." Geralt said. "I'm glad to hear that you give a money's about it." Jaskier said as he looked back to the crazy woman home, "Let's not jump to conclusion." Geralt said to him with a smirk, he begin to look around hoping that Velorina would come some how appear to him, but also knowing  if she didn't want to be found she won't. "What happened?" Geralt asked him. "Well I was having a rather lovely dream which then turned into a nightmare, there were naked women in both parts. The first was loving, tender and very generous. The other was significantly more terrifying." Jaskier explained, Geralt nod his head, "Tell me about the second one." He asked. "Black hair, devilish eyes was painting an amphora on her abdomen. You know the usual." Jaskier sassed. Geralt paused hearing about the amphora, "She wants to be the vessel." Geralt said as he looked back to the mayor house, he begin to walk his way back to hopefully help the foolish woman with Jaksier and Chireadan blocking his way giving him all the excuse to not go back inside to the crazed mage. Geralt ignored the two as he made his way Yennefer hoping to save her from making a grave mistake.

It's been an hour after everything went quiet and Jaskier begin to say his final farewells to his friend. "What am I suppose to do now hm?" He asked to heavens, "It wasn't suppose to go this way." Chireadan smiled as he walked along the house, he then spotted the Witcher and the Mage getting it on inside. He smiled seeing the two before running to mumbling bard, he went to his knees grabbing Jaskier shoulders to shut him up, "They are alive." He said with a cheeky smile. Jaskier gave him an unbelievable look, "Ballocks." He said before standing up running to the same window where Chireadan was just looking at. Jaskier paused seeing Geralt and Yennefer getting it on strong and heavy, "Oh their alive." Jaskier laugh softly as he continue to watch along with Chireadan, "They are really alive. Whoo!" Jaskier cheered before Chireadan pulled him away from the window with the two laughing.

As the two men watched what was happening from the outside, Roach lifted her head up and whined before walking leaving the two behind. Jaskier notice Geralt horse was leaving, "Hey! wait where are you-" He quickly paused when he spotted his lovely maiden walking to them, smiling at the animal who whined, "Hello." She said as she patted the horses nose, she looked at the two men who was smiling like fools to her. Velorina smiled at them while rubbing the horses nose, "Jaskier, Chireadan." She said. Surprising the two men as their hearts pounded from her beautiful voice saying their names like it was the sound from their lover, "You, you know-" Both stuttered. Velorina had to keep herself from rolling her eyes at the two, "Where's our Witcher friend?" She asked as she walked close to them. 

Jaskier shook his head as he remember that she was with Geralt when they first met, "Uh! well you know let me sing you a song and i'll tell you all about it." Jaskier said with nervousness while eyeing Chireadan to help him. The Elf caught on and quickly joined Jaskier, both men begin to ramble to Velorina who looked at the two with a blank look, she wasn't listening to them but to the moans that was coming from the house. She pushed passed them as the two looked on with fail expressions knowing they let down their friend by getting caught doing the do with another woman. Velorina stared just as the Mage and the Witcher were done with their fun, Jaskier wanted to say something but Chireadan stopped him with a head shake. Velorina knew she couldn't get mad, that didn't make the pain hurt less, she swallowed hard as she smiled at the two men, "Tell him i'll see him later." She said as she walked off leaving the beings behind. Jaskier and Chireadan looked at each other with sheepish looks as she disappeared quietly as she appeared before them.

Geralt grunt when Yennefer rolled off of him, "I was right about you. You do know something of pleasure." Yennefer said out of breath. Geralt stared at her while trying to catch his own breath, "Fleeting, but highly effective i'll admit." Yennefer continue, Geralt felt his ego inflate just a bit more hearing the praise, "I was right about you too." He said while his mind begin to wonder, and a smile was being place on his face, "Which part? There was a lot." Yennefer asked, "Doesn't matter. My plan worked." Geralt licked his lips as he smiled, he closed his eyes when he felt himself getting tired, "You had no plan, you were making it up as you went along. Any fool can see. What did you wish for? Tell me, Geralt." Yennerfer asked before she turned her head and seeing the man sleeping peacefully with a small smile.

While Geralt was sleeping he was having a dream, he was dreaming about the woman he loved. About if she wasn't a Vampire and he a Witcher, they had a life. He was doing some odd job, while she was beside him smiling at him with all the love the in the world, he smiled back at her, his eyes traveling down seeing her stomach swell with their child. He felt  happiness as he leaned his forehead against hers while cuffing her face kissing her softly every chance he got. She retuned the affection with a smile of her own, her hands on his chest. He took in her scent as he ran his fingers gently thought her hair, "What did you wish for? Tell me?" She asked gently against his lips with a smile, Geralt with his eyes closed smiled as well, "You already know, I wish for us to be intertwined. Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 565 22
Geralt x y/n story Y/n is sent back in the year of 1210 by doctor Stephen Strange by accident, where she has to now fend for herself. She soon meets...
2.7K 114 16
Geralt wasn't always the father of a girl who wasn't his. He also wasn't from Rivia. He used to just be the boy I'd known a village over. The one I'd...
85 0 8
Velen is a harsh, nearly uninhabitable swamp full of hardships and nightmare-ish monsters of all shapes and sizes and this is the story of Ambra, a t...
45.3K 1K 11
Geralt was wondering around the woods when he spotted a small puppy with a wound on its leg. Geralt tried his hardest to ignore the little thing lett...