It's not that simple

Por JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! Más

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.20

14.1K 401 148
Por JemiaYoung

Von

Liljit._liyah ||happy birthday to my baby💕(I'm not making a paragraph cause y'all hoes don't need to know about what we got going on)

Comments disabled

"Bae come on its your birthday"liyah slurred stumbling up to me in the vip section that she rented out.

"Nawl I'm good mamas"I said and she pouted and sat down on my lap "what's wrong you ready to go"she rubbed my waves while rubbed her thigh.

I looked around the club checking my surroundings "aye y'all we bout to head out"I got knocked out of my thoughts by Xander coming up to us "ight y'all be safe"I said and he nodded his head and they headed out.

"Von you ready to go back to the room"she asked me again and I nodded my head standing up with her holding her waist "I love you"she said and I smiled down at her "I love you too".

@the resort

"Did you enjoy your birthday"liyah asked me while laying on top of me butt ass naked, we just got done doing 4 crazy rounds of sex.

"Yes I did all thanks to you baby"I rubbed on her ass while kissing on her neck and chest "awww I'm glad that I could make this happen for you"she said smiling up at me.

I watched her as she played with my hand staring off into space "what's on your mind"I asked her still rubbing on her "would you ever hurt me von"she asked me still not making eye contact with me.

It threw me off which made me stop rubbing her back "why you ask that"I asked her and she sighed sitting up "I don't know it's-it's nothing"she said looking down at her hands.

"Nawl it's something if you brought it up now why you ask me that"I asked her again "Im just thinking to hard on things and its leading me to thinking about us ending and it scares me cause von I really love you and if you don't know by now I love hard...I don't have time to get played cause I will fuckin kill you for real"she said and I chuckled.

"Well Aaliyah I wouldn't intentionally hurt you...I very much in love with you mamas and I don't want us to ever end ,you're the reason a nigga even smile on a daily,I love you girl don't forget that"I said pulling her close to me leaving kisses all over her face.

"Von stoop"she dragged before giggling trying to hide her face "I saw your post today"I said and she laughed "and what about it"she said jerking her neck making me mush her head back.

"Girl you ain't got to do all of that"I said and she slapped my chest "don't put yo hands on me"she mugged me and I blankly stared at her "but anyway yo lil ass always trying to pop some shit off"I said smacking her ass "devontae that shit hurt"she yelled rubbing her ass and I laughed.

"Stop calling me that dumb shit"I said rolling my eyes "nooo I like that name"she said and I mugged her "no you don't shut up"I said and she laughed "how you gone tell me what I like"she said and I shrugged my shoulders "I just did...didn't  I"I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Him so cute" I heard her thought and I smirked at her "I know I'm fine"I said and she just stared at me with a straight face "what"I said laughing and she shook her head starting to get up.

"Wait bae lets take a picture"I said looking at the mirror behind us,she looked behind us and smiled nodding her head "let me see yo phone"she said and I handed it to her.

She went to the camera and posed sitting directly on top of me showing her back making sure the camera couldn't see her goods.

"Ooo bae we look like one of those Instagram couples"she said and I laughed looking at the picture "we do look good they not fucking with us pooh"I said gripping her neck tonguing her down.

"You always trying to be nasty"she said when I started playing with nipples "I can't help myself"I said starting to kiss on her neck "freaky kinda hoe shit"she song out loud, I stopped and looked up at her with a mug.

"What...why you stop"she said said and pushed her off of me "you always ruining some ,why would you sing that weird ass song"I said acting like I was mad but really I thought it was funny.

"Von don't act like that you know it was funny"she said and I shrugged my shoulders standing up picking my phone up "where we going"liyah got off of the bed and jumped on my back "I should really slam yo ass on the ground for dat"I said and she kissed my cheek.

"Get down i need to put my sweats on"i said bending down letting her get down "tall ass"she mumbled when she got down "stop talking shit midget"I said throwing her panties on her head "you real petty for that"she said taking them off of her head throwing them on the floor.

I walked into the kitchen while she put her clothes on "bae I'm hungry"she whined coming into ten kitchen hugging my waist "aht aht stop that shit"I said and She rolled her eyes "nigga you just gone have to except the fact that you got big ass crybaby on your hand"she said and I shook my head.

I already realized that.

"Can you warm up that food from the restaurant"I asked her and she nodded going to the fridge taking the tray out and putting in the microwave "you did that to fast what you want"I said watching her hop on the counter putting her feet on me.

"Girl we already had a discussion about those things"I said slapping them "stop you know my shit cute"She said rolling her eyes.

"Yea whatever help you sleep at night"I said and she put them back on me and I didn't even feel like arguing with her "let me flex real quick"she said pulling her phone out taking a picture of her feet on my print.

"What you doing with all dat dick let me suck it"she randomly song out loud and I laughed shaking my head "how did yo ex deal with you"I said and she did a petty smirked "ask him yo self he yo homeboy" she said and I mugged her grabbing my food out the microwave and left her dumbass standing there.

"Von...devontae...king von"she kept calling my name "Nawl move Liyah why would even say that dumb shit"I said sitting up in the bed eating the food.

"Bae I was just being funny"she said sitting behind me hugging on me "get off of me fam"I said pushing her off of me "no I just want to love on you"she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nigga give me a kiss"she said grabbing my jaw trying to kiss me "move cause if you make me drop my food I'm gone beat yo ass".

She snatched the food out of my hands and ran out the room with it "bro Liyah stop playing with me"I followed her and I couldn't find her "you to old to be playing hide and seek"I yelled and then I felt her jump on me out of no where.

"Girl I almost hit yo ass"I said said and she smiled taking kisses from me "This is cheating"I mumbled and she smiled and gave me another kiss making me deepen it .

"You always trying to fuck on me"I mumbled against her lips "so you my nigga"she said proudly making me smile "and you my girl"I said and she cheesed.

"Come let's go to sleep"I said smacking her ass "but I'm not sleepy" we walked into the room laying down in the bed "what we gone do tomorrow"I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know I just want to chill maybe go to the beach"she said and I nodded by head.

"I'm not taking yo pictures before you even ask"I said and she grinned climbing on top of me "come on I would've took your pictures"she said lying right through her teeth "yeah ight".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.1K 59 16
Just read. itll explain itself
1.8K 22 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
41K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
723K 12.5K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗