The Dangerous Abused Zombie (...

Bởi BA55edWriter

Qrow and Winter had two sons, Dylan and Y/N! Dylan and James were in the Schnee mansion, but Dylan was taken... Xem Thêm

Level 1: The Dead will rise again!
Level 2: Game Master arrives
Level 3: Brawl in the family!
Level 4: Revelations!
Level 5: Chaos
Level 6: Despair and Hope
Level 7: Foggy Mind
Level 8: Memories...?
Level 10: The Final Level
Level 11: The Boss Fight
Level 12: The Ending

Level 9: Facing Myself

3.8K 45 2
Bởi BA55edWriter

3rd Person Pov: 

---MindScape---

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Y/N: "I'm you..."

Y/N: "How are there two of us!?"

Y/N: "Because I'm the original set of memories and experiences that you had..."

Y/N: "Had? What happened!?"

Y/N: "We were separated because of that Atlas Tech, that gave you false memories and the fake story that your beloved family convinced you to live... "

Y/N: "..."

Y/N: "You already felt that this life isn't your own, those memories that they planted aren't real!"

Y/N: "Then what truly happened to me, to us?"

Y/N: "Let me show you"

Y/N then grips Y/N's head and transmits all of the memories that he had into Y/N!

As this is happening Y/N also receives Y/N's memories!

Y/N then shed some tears that had sympathy and happiness, while Y/N shed tears that felt sad and anger

Y/N and Y/N: "HOW!?"

Y/N: "Why can't they treated me like you!?"

Y/N: "Why did they treat you like this!?"

Then the two hugged

Y/N: "I guess we're really different, huh?"

Y/N: "I represent the anger and hatred"

Y/N: "While I represent Innocence and Happiness"

The two then fused...

Y/N: "Let's make sure that won't happen to us ever again!!"

The two then merged and return to the real world...

---Scene Change---

Y/N: "What happened?"

Qrow, Dylan, Weiss, Winter, and WIllow looked shocked to see that Y/N's hair is now Black and White!

Winter: "Honey are you ok?"

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Qrow: "What happened?"

Y/N: "I met another me and we had an agreement..."

Weiss: "What does that mean?"

Y/N: "I remember everything now..."

Then everyone shivered but were surprised to see Y/N hugged his parents while crying!

Y/N: "I'm sorry that I have beaten both of you! You couldn't have known that I was still with Jackass!"

Winter and Qrow comforted their son

Winter: "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you and the fact that I let my father take care of you two..."

Qrow: "I'm sorry that I couldn't always be there for you, I thought I was doing something good  by leaving you two, because of the effects of my semblance, but I realized that I wasn't ready to be a proper father..."

Dylan then joined

The four had a heartwarming hug that united the family

Weiss and Willow: "Awww...."

Willow: "I'm sorry that I haven't been a proper Grandmother towards you, I am still afraid what would happen to the family with Jacques ruling the company, no less my grandchildren"

Weiss: "I too am at a fault, because I didn't have the courage to help you and instead neglected you "

Y/N: "I forgive you all..."

The family was now truly reunited through mistakes and kindness...

The family now saw that there was a projection of the old Y/N

Y/N: "You all now have a second chance with Y/N over there, so don't waste it or I might appear again..."

The family shivered a bit but Winter approached the projection and hugged it

Winter: "I'm sorry what my family has done to you, son..."

Y/N: "I've been waiting for you to call me that, Mom..."

Y/N then faded away and the family has now left their past demons and mistakes...

This resulted in Y/N's hair to turn Grey

Winter then took out a device...

Winter: "I had permission from Ironwood to get this back for you, considering that you made it..."

Y/N: "Thanks, mom..."

Y/N held the BugVisor

Y/N: "I guess I have t call this the BugVisor II"

The family laughed...

Ironwood: "I see that you have regained your memories..."

The family froze and Winter immediately saluted the general!

Ironwood: "I didn't want to deceive you the entire time"

Ironwood: "I'm glad that you didn't flip and start another massacre..."

Qrow: "Jimmy..."

Ironwood: "But I'm glad that didn't happen and I want to welcome you with open arms and a Psych Evaluation..."

Y/N: "I can live with that, Uncle Ironwood..."

Ironwood's eyes widen and let out a chuckle

The entire family was shocked that the Mighty General Ironwood chuckled

Ironwood: "I guess I'm an Uncle now, huh?"

Qrow: "You like it don't you?"

Ironwood: "I never said I didn't like it..."

Winter chuckled 

Qrow: "I see the Ice Queen's heart melted a bit..."

Winter and Weiss then gave Qrow a glare

Willow: "Now settle down..."

Everyone then shrugged it off and felt like one big family...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

117K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...
70.5K 1K 25
(Y/N) have lost his family by the Noice the only family that he have left was his sister Snow. But sadly she died, before she die. She left something...
56K 987 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...
131K 1.5K 24
This will be a abused/neglected RWBY Story. Neglectful Family is the Schnees. P.S. It's been a while since I seen RWBY so bear with me if I miss a f...