Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Tick, Tock

2.3K 94 4
By AllAboutTheSmut

***Elik's POV***

Dek is a genius. We knew that already. Hiring Broady, Chance and Zaya turned out to be the best choice ever. They are quick learners and put my New York team to shame. Time marches on like a serenade to the beat of tick, tock.

I still spend too much time away from home. I'm trying to pass off the work to the others. I really am. However, as soon as one contract is settled, a new one or even two rolls in. The money is great. But, being a house wife is beginning to look strangely inviting.

Everyone, with exception of Cali and Yani, is finishing up their semester and getting ready for their last. Cali and Yani will face their last and most stressful year in the next six months. I am so proud of all of them.

I realized one thing about Dek that is less than becoming. He is extremely moody when he is stressed out. I wish he hadn't loaded himself down with so many college courses. Trying to get him to slow down is as useful as trying to catch a speeding bullet.

He snaps easily. His attitude is short lived though. Thank God for that. I tried to help him realize that he doesn't have to do so much, but like I said, useless.

On top of his packed college schedule, Dek is trying to cram in charity projects. No one can ever question Dek's determination and drive. His motivation is on point.

This weekend we are all volunteering with Habitat for Humanity. The last few weekends we were in and out of soup kitchens, orphanages and homeless shelters. Dek has made it his personal responsibility to sow into our community. He is seriously an angel.

I wake up to the beautiful boy groggily stirring in my arms. I hold him tighter, not ready to let him go. I kiss his temple and sigh at the thought of removing ourselves from our tangled limbs.

"We have to get dressed." Dek wiggles in my arms.

"I just don't want to let go." I whine.

"Neither do I. But, homes don't build themselves." Dek laughs as he pinches my hip.

"Can we at least have a quickie?" I practically beg.

"Depends." Dek smirks.

"On?" I raise my eyebrow in interest.

Dek doesn't say anything else. Instead he slides his hand under the covers and trails his fingers up my thigh. I shutter as tingles stir goosebumps onto my flesh. He makes his way down my chest and abdomen with warm, wet kisses. I purr in content.

Dek pulls the covers back and places bites on the inside of my thighs and my cock springs to attention. Dek looks at me as he sticks his fingers in his mouth. He lets out a hum when he curves his fingers inside of his mouth. My hole puckers in anticipation.

Dek's fingers slip from his mouth and he rubs them against my opening. I let my legs fall open and grant him a look at the pink flesh that awaits his thick cock.

Dek slides a finger in and gently turns it, feeling my tight walls. He pumps slowly and I feel his second finger intrude the cinched tunnel. Dek turns his fingers and brushes my prostate. My abdominal muscles tighten and my back arches off of the bed.

Dek scissors his fingers slightly before pulling them out and I groan.

"Baby." I whine.

"Shhh." Dek whispers. He dips his head between my legs and his tongue licks slowly around my hole. My whole body warms as his tongue laps between my legs.

"God that feels good." I moan. My senses are twisted with the pleasure his hot, wet tongue creates. His hands run up and down my thighs as his face disappears into the crevice between them.

"All fours." Dek pops my thigh. I willingly flip over and lay my face against the blanket. My ass is in the air and my toes curl when his fingers spread my hairless cheeks. He blows his breath over my wet hole and my hips rock without my permission.

Dek gets up, grabs the lube from the nightstand and pours it down my crack. The silky fluid is cold and Dek's warm fingers spread it over my hole.

"I'm going to fuck you. I want to hear you. I'm not going to go easy." Dek promises. I become excited. My dick throbs knowing Dek is going to give it to me like I want it.

"Fuck, you're sexy." I mewl.

Dek makes quick work of stretching my hole. I relax as his fingers work in and out of me, spreading and preparing me for the sensation of his cock.

Dek bites my hip and kisses it. He mimics the action on my other hip. He runs his soft hands over my ass and grabs two handfuls. He jiggles the flesh that is trapped between his fingers.

"So, fucking perfect." Dek praises.

I feel his heated lap as he takes position behind me. He is standing and my ass is perfectly lined up with his steel member. He spreads my ass and I feel the head of his cock pressed tightly against my rim. He is dripping with the mixture of precum and lube.

I breathe slowly when his mushroom cap pushes thru my ring. The pressure immediately has me moaning. He rocks back and forth slowly a few times before he holds my hips and slams straight into my prostate.

My body lurches forward with the force of his penetration.

"Fuck." I scream. Electricity zaps thru my core and I want nothing more than to feel him pounding me. Dek answers my unspoken request. He grips my hips harshly and pulls back, he snaps his own hips forward with a force that causes pleasurable stars to dance into my line of sight.

"Fucking hell, so tight. So damn warm." Dek groans. He pulls back again and slams forward. He takes no break as he slams into my body relentlessly. His touch has every single nerve ending feeling like a live wire. The pain is so indescribably delicious.

"Dek." I moan out. Sweat beads my forehead and my dick weeps in anticipation.

"Is my love going to cum?" Dek grits out while throttling my cavern with his steel cock.

"Yes. Fuck. Yes." I pant in torment.

Dek picks up the pace and relentlessly throttles me. He holds me in place roughly and his fingers are pinching bruises into my hips. The throbbing pressure adds to the enjoyment of his assault.

"Dek. Please. More. Please. Just." I'm having a hard time forming coherent words. My prostate is being abused by his thick cock. My mind is jumbled and I bite my lip. My eyes fill with tears, the knot forming in my stomach threatens to break loose.

"Words. Elik." Dek demands between annihilating thrusts.

"God. DEK. Make me cum." I scream in anguish.

His hips slam into me like a jackhammer. Tears pour thru my closed eyes and my breath is a convoluted argument with my voice. They fight for control.

Dek rotates his hips as he pulls out and pushes in. I lose my will to stay on my knees. My body shakes and he hits my sweet spot with blinding velocity. I roar out in delirium when my cock pulses and my cum shoots up towards my wrists.

"That's good Baby." Dek praises me. He growls loudly when his own orgasm explodes inside of me. His seed fills me and coats my walls leaving us both completely spent and me filled to the brim. Dek smacks my ass hard when he pulls out. He bends over me rubbing my abdomen. His lips meet my spine and I shiver in bliss.

"So good." I whisper.

"So fucking fantastic." Dek huffs out.

Dek helps me up and worships my flesh in a hot shower. He brings me a glass of juice and two ibuprofen. His sweet lips kiss me deeply after I wash them down.

"I love when you're bossy." I chuckle.

"I will remember that." Dek kisses my neck and bites down deeply. He sucks at my skin and finishes with a kiss. I smirk knowing my baby just marked what is his.

We have breakfast with our family of friends. We load into the Lexus and head to the site. Once there, we get signed up for our particular jobs. There are more than forty volunteers and the framing for the house is already set in place by lunch. We take a break for the electrician, plumber and inspector to do their part.

We have lunch at a local diner that screams mom and pops. The food is delicious and exceptionally affordable. When we finish we head back to the habitat house to start on Sheetrock.

It's warm in the California sun so most of guys shed our shirts. I can't help but watch in awe as the muscles on Dek's back tense and relax with the swing of his hammer. His body is lean with just enough muscle to put on a show. Warmth rises up my chest when I think of Dek taking me against the newly built wall.

"Keep staring and you will be camping instead of building." Chance whispers close to my ear.

"He is god damn sexy. It's distracting." I laugh in chagrin.

"You guys ever gonna cool down?" Chance chuckles.

"I can't see that happening." I admit with a smirk.

"Well, judging by that mark, I bet you're right." Chance laughs as he pokes my deeply bruised neck.

"Dek is just...Ugh." I groan in anticipation for later tonite.

"Work hard, play hard." Chance fist bumps me.

I attempt to keep my mind on out project and off of my sexy man. I fail miserably. The day is torture. The work is easy and fulfilling. Dek seems to be purposefully turning me on all day.

When our day is finished we sign our tools back in. We say goodbye with a promise to see the crew in the morning. Our bodies are stiff and sweaty from building a home for a deserving family.

We go home and take showers. I take Dek in the shower. By the time I'm done fucking him, we both look like we were satisfied thoroughly.

We head back out and get dinner. The eight of us sit around a booth at the local pub. I sip on my beer and tease Dek with kisses and touches.

After dinner we play pool and I ask Dek for a dance. He willingly obliges and I sway back and forth with him in my arms. His palm rests against my back and his other cradles my jaw. I stare into his deep chocolate eyes and bask in the knowledge that he is mine.

"I love you damn much Deklyn Jackson." I whisper into his lips.

"I'm glad you do. I love you as well." Dek reciprocates.

We dance thru too many songs. Our bodies are molded together and his warmth fills me with love. My world feels complete with this amazing man in my arms.

We wind down our night and head back to our house. We sit on the pool deck and talk for a while. When yawns fill the conversation more than words, we all make our way to our rooms.

Dek and I strip. We climb into bed and he lays on my chest. I play with his hair until I hear his breathing even out. He snuggles into my exposed chest. I wrap my fingers softly around his, intertwining them just like our lives. I place a kiss on his temple and close my eyes in contentment.

Dek is the very best thing that has ever happened. His world collided with mine in a devastating explosion. The aftermath is a lifetime of love.

I drift off with thoughts of our future. Plans for building someone else's and a world of endless possibilities.

I don't know what I did to receive a blessing as beautiful as Deklyn Jackson. I will never be able to express my appreciation. This man has grabbed my heart and tucked it safely away from anything and anyone. He is my life and his love is my world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

273K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
141K 6.5K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
2.1M 81.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1K 34 13
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...