Lazy Man On Board

By Neoqueensandy

Da Vinci Ghetto is the laziest man in the world. Has had more jobs and has been fired from many jobs then any... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

2.9K 107 20
By Neoqueensandy

Ghetto was glad to be leaving Mary Geoise. He stood by the carriage near the dock as Louise was arranging their belongings  aboard the ship that will be taking them to the South Blue. 

"Ghetto-sama if you don't mind me asking? where exactly are we be living?" Keeffe asked. 

Ghetto yawned before he responded. "Lou Island in the South Blue."

"what is it like? is it safe there?" 

Ghetto opted to stand by Louise rather than Keeffe. Keeffe was a talker while Louise was more a person of action with few words. 

Louise was dressed in yellow sun dress with a orange ribbon around her waist, brown boots, white gloves and her blond hair flowing loosely. A change from the weird beacon hairstyle he had gotten to see her in, like many  of the other celestial dragons.       

"we can board now Ghetto" Louise turned to him. 

Ghetto nodded. He board the ship with Keeffe and Louise followed behind him. 

Aboard the ship for several days, Ghetto spend his time drifting around the ship or sleeping. Louise didn't seem to mind his change of behavior which wasn't much change to begin with. 

"Louise-sama, Ghetto-sama is sure a strange one isn't he" Keeffe said she she served coffee. "he doesn't do much, he sure isn't a knight in shining armor."

Louise shrugged. "He can do as he pleases. While he may appear incompetent anywhere you look at him. He can be reliable when given the right circumstances. I'm sure we are in a world of surprises from now on." 

Keeffe nodded. 

"One thing for sure is we will need to get him to servant to tend to him" Louise inquired. "Can't have him running around forgetting to shower or dress properly now that he's my husband. A male will be better. Someone who tend to his basic needs but than again Ghetto just get even lazier."

Keeffe giggled. "your right Louise-sama."

One Week later.....

It had been one week since been sailing nonstop towards the South Blue. The ship's captain decided to stop in a island to resupply. That island being Placentia Kingdom. 

They docked on the port of the island but the port was vacant. 

"I will talk with port manager Mistress Louise" The ship's captain said. 

Louise nodded. "tend to it while we explore the island." Louise turned to Ghetto and handed him a bag of berries and a dial snail. "this should be enough money and here is so we can keep in contacted. We most likely take a room in some hotel for the night. I refuse to sleep in a ship more than I have too."

Ghetto nodded as he took the bag. 

Louise and Keeffe departed first leaving Ghetto to walk on his own. As he walked through the town he noticed several stores were boarded up. Very few people were walking in the streets buying produced.

He care to a cafe that read Wendell's Cafe. 

The bell chimed as he entered the cafe. The cafe was empty for the most part expect for a light blue headed waiter that approach Ghetto. 

"Welcome to Norbert's Cafe" the man smiled."Can I get you anything sir?"

"just water" Ghetto responded. 

The man nodded before going behind the kitchen doors. 

Ghetto made himself comfortable Looking out the window where he sat. The sun was starting to set and people were rushing to their homes."

"here you go sir" the man came back with his water. 

Ghetto nodded and was about to drink his water when a note was slipped on his table. He looked down the note which read: 

Get off the island

Ghetto turned to the man and with questionably look. 

"Please sir" The man urged him. "are others here with you?"

Ghetto nodded. "what of it?" 

"There is no time sir, please get them and get off this island. Its not safe. Especially as night approaches."

"Why?" Ghetto asked. He really wasn't pleased to have his waiter already kicking him out. Should he have ordered food?

"the dark ones are coming" The man urged. 

Ghetto sighed. He took some berries form his bag and made his way to leave. 

"sir! sir! are you listening to me!" the man attempted to stop Ghetto but Ghetto was faster to get out of the cafe. 

The streets were empty of any people. Turning to go farther into the city he didn't see anyone around for miles. 

Seeing as being in town was a waste Ghetto was about to head back to the ship when he spotted a back figure approach him. 

Ghetto waited as the figure got closer to the point he was able to make out a large black thing. It looked human but not. The figure approach him until they were a few feet away. 

"run away from them!" The blue haired waiter shouted. "They will kill you!!!"

The black figure stood before Ghetto raising his arms to punch. 

Ghetto sighed. So much for visiting an island peacefully. 

Ghetto caught the dark figures arms before they were able to touch him. The thing's arms felt squashily and sticky. 

The thing roar at him and it attempted to get it self free. But Ghetto held tightly to it with one hand and with the other he punched it. The thing blew up into some black substance. 

"How!!" the waiter fell in his knees. "you killed it!! how is that possible!!!'

The waiter eyes watered with tears. "who are you?"

"Ghetto-sama!!!!!" Keeffe shouted out also tearing eyes."Its horrible Ghetto-sama!!! Those things got Louise-sama!!!!"

Ghetto raised a brow."Those things!"

Keeffe nodded breaking into tears. 

Ghetto turned to the waiter. "what is this thing?"

The man said nothing for a while as he continue to look at Ghetto like he was some sort of god coming from heaven. 

"They are called the dark ones"The waiter said. "we should go somewhere safe. They will come back."

"what about Louise-sama" Keeffee cried out."Those things have her!!!"

"if they already have her than its already too late. Once your captured you don't come back"

 "what!!!" Keefee cried some more before falling to the ground. Ghetto stood behind her and went to grab her off the floor. "where too"

"you knocked her out!" The waiter gave him another look. 

Ghetto ignored him and went ahead of him. The waiter collected himself before leading them back to his cafe. 

After safety securing the door, the waiter lead them to the basement. The room ended up filled with dozen of men, women and children. 

"you can leave her here" The waiter guided them to a empty bed. The people around them look at them but none of them said a thing. 

"what is going on?" Ghetto asked once more. He sat on the bed as the waiter stood before him. 

"those things are called the dark ones and they been terrorizing the kingdom for several weeks now." One man said.

The waiter nodded in agreement. "several weeks ago a pirate came into the kingdom, killing the royal family and any one who would top them. We attempted to call the marines for help but the cut off means of doing so. We been in hiding ever since. The dark ones only come out at night as far as we know but the pirates keep an eyes during the day."

"Pirates?"Ghetto questioned.

"His name is Edouard and he called himself the captain of the Ink Pirates." The waiter explained. "he came into the island made himself king. None of us been able to stop him or those dark ones at least until now." 

"those things" Ghetto asked. "devil fruit?

The waiter nodded. "As far as we know." 

Then the waiter did something unexpected and fell into his knees. "please I beg you sir. Please help us!!!" 

"your highness!!" the people shouted in surprised. 

"we been living in fear for weeks now. We have lost many" The waiter cried. "they killed our families and the reason they haven't killed us yet is because plan to do things to us later. Please sir!!!! I beg you please help us!!!"

Ghetto looked down to the waiter and then to the scared people. Women held on their children and the men stood looking down to the ground in shame. 

Sighing Ghetto kneeled down to face the waiter. "whats your name?"

The waiter looked up to him wiping his tears. "Wendell Von Gogh"

"the Prince of Placentia Kingdom." a brown haired man in a teared of guard uniform took a step forward. "and who are you?"

Ghetto looked up to the man. He didn't bother to get back up so he just sat down against the bed. Ghetto looked over the prince, he was young man with light blue eyes, light blue hair held back with colorful hair pins, he wore a black and white waiter uniform. Nothing about the man yelled prince but than again neither did Ghetto look like a marine. 

Ghetto wore blue pants with a white short sleeve shirt, socks and sandels. He didn't bother to comb his hair this morning so it messy. 

"depends whose asking" Ghetto slightly smiled . "But I go by Da Vinci Ghetto"

✳️+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++✳️

Another Update!!!! This is the beginning of the Placentia Kingdom Arc. This will be the first big arc since Ghetto needs to his lazy butt going places. I plan to make the chapters longer especially during arcs. Those who asked where these events are taking place, its 5 years before Luffy begins his adventures. Ghetto is 19 years old and his wife Louise is 17 years old. Keeffe is 15 years old but looks older than she really is.  

Thank you and don't forget to comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 376 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
1.7K 71 33
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...
126K 4.6K 52
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...
8.7K 250 13
{~C O M P L E T E D~} "La Aldea" is the name of a farm in the island of Garago. In that farm, there is a group of people who come from different fami...