Guess its Never Really Over

By BeccaEdwards3

Jessie always told herself to never fall in love at the Shore..until she met Vinny. She became extremely clos... More

background info
Good Bye.
Seaside Heights!
Surprise!
My bed Room!
Sunday Dinner!
Blunt and bed!
Wake and Bake
Burger Challenge!
Single Ronnie!
Jen is a Bitch
Taylor Ham or Porkroll?
Operation Kidnap Deener
Catching Up with Deener
Ron needs Help
Out to Dinner
Ron is Broke
Slow Strides
Never to Old for a Bounce House
Keto Guido vs Staten Island Fairy
Girls Night
The Chooch Returns!
Crazy Nights
Never Really Over
Jen strikes again
Getting Ready
Angelina hasn't gotten pounded out
Let's Get Married
Back but not Better!
2 Weeks prior to Mike's sentencing

9 Years Later

8.7K 95 11
By BeccaEdwards3

Start:
I was on stage with Pauly and we were killing it!

"Are you gonna stay the night?

Doesn't mean were bound for life!

But a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-are

Are you gonna stay the night?

(Beat drops and I head banged and bounced)

Are you gonna stay the night?

Doesn't mean we gotta fight!

But a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-are

Are you gonna stay the night?"

I sang as the lights were pretty much a laser show, the lights going on and off, changing colors, flashing sparkles and then the beat dropped and Pauly brought in his dope ass DJ powers and I jumped around as the beat was dropping. I was really good at rave dancing.

My outfit was this(A/N: I did not in fact find the original image, that being said I chose a few so y'all can use your imagination)

I wore a jacket over my top, halfway zipped like this

Which said
'Pauly and Jinxy Jess'
In bold letters of white on the back
I wore Hella glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces, one across my head like a hippie tiara. I wore pink neon war paint on my cheeks, neon pink lipstick and eyeshadow.

Pauly was wearing

With white kicks that glowed green in the lights.

So Pauly and I did a couple more songs before calling it a night at 2am...we had been there since 6pm so we were exhausted

As I got to my dressing room I heard a knock

"Who is it?"
I asked tierdly as I was rolling myself a blunt.

"Pauly D!"
I heard Pauly yell. I gave a small smile as I lied on my couch in my dressing room.

"It's open!"
I said as I downed a bottle of water and sparked my blunt.

"We really killed it tonight shawty"
Pauly said plopping down next to me, putting my legs over his lap

"Hell Yeah we did. I'm exhausted.
DJ Pauly D and Jinxy Jess fah life"
I said then we Bumped our fists together.

"You talk to snickers lately?"
Pauly asked opening a bottle of water.

"Yeah I talk to all of them...except"

"My husband?"
Pauly said smirking. I laughed and punched his arm lightly

"Jess it's been 9 years. You both have been in and out of relationships and hook ups already so why not squash the beef?"
Pauly asked thumbing my knee.

"Yes You whore...I don't know what to say I mean we haven't talked since that night in Italy and I mean he wasn't even invited to Nicole's wedding I'd be cool to be friends again but I just don't know what to say to him"
I said sighing

"Well speaking of that..I wanna talk to you about something important"
Pauly said and turned so half his leg was hanging off the couch and he was face to face with me. I sat up and bright my knees to my chest, giving him my full attention now.

"What is it?"
I asked turning to him as well

"Let's go smash. Come here"
Pauly said and grabbed my head pulling me close but stopping just inches away because I knew he was joking around

"Pauly!"
I said laughing as I pushed him back

"I'm just kidding, but for real.. Jersey Shore doing a reunion pt 2..i mean did you watch pt 1?"
He asked making me sigh with a smile.

"Yeah I was surprised you called Angelina and Jenni didn't fight...and this girl Jen that's Rons baby momma I don't like her.. she seems worse than Sammi ever was like she sucks the light out of his life.. I've never seen Ron so miserable"
I said sadly

"The thing is, Angelina is gonna be on pt 2...MTV wanted me to ask...if you'd come back too?"
Pauly asked making my eyes widen as I coughed up a lung. I had gasped with smoke in my lungs. Pauly went and grabbed me another water and patted my back a couple times. Once i drank water and gained my composure, I looked up at Pauly.

"Wh-What? Me? Why me?"
I asked in shock

"Well for starters you made it longer on the show than Angelina..and you got a lot of fans that wanna know how you're doing and if that ain't enough think about how much fun we used to have with the roomies"
Pauly said smirking

"I guess I do miss hearing...CABS ARE HERE!"
I yelled laughing and Pauly soon joined in

"Come on sis. If shit goes south between you and hubby I promise I'll step in. I got your back and although my love for Vinny is undying you're like the sister I always wanted so ima protect you, yknow? I don't want you to get hurt again. I just want you to have a fun time this summer and Angelina said she wants to squash the beef with y'all anyways. Sammi isn't interested in coming back she's more scared she'll fall for Ron again and she's got a man she doesn't wanna risk losing apparently but she won't budge. Deena said she can't because of her little meatball on the way but we might try and get her to come anyways. Do it for me, and Jenni and Ron. Ron could use you right now. You've always been the wise one. Jenni can't do it on her own anymore watching the Spiral Squad aka drunk Nicole, Ronnie and now Angelina. We need ya back shawty"
Pauly said. I sighed standing up and rubbing my chin as I hit my blunt again.
On one hand I miss everyone so much..even Nicole...but on the other hand..I've never been so hurt in my life like how Vinny hurt me..but it was a long time ago..maybe we can be friends...

"Vinny isn't hung up like Ron is right?"
I asked biting my lip

"He was dating this girl but they broke it off in between last season and this upcoming one. He's just been chilling in the semi single life cuz yknow he's got me. I'm leaving in like 3 hours. Listen you say yes but I'll buy your ticket so you can ride with me in first class. I'll tell everyone you said no but mtv you said yes and we can surprise them PAULY D STYLE! YEAH BUDDY!PRANK KING CHAMPION" Pauly yelled laughing. I laughed back at him

"3 hours?!Well.....I need to pack!".I said smirking

"Word So you saying yes to the dress Jess?"
Pauly said chuckling a bit. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"You better have my back Pauly. I'm so scared to feel all those feelings for Vinny again"
I said sighing shakily

"Well I got you, and you never know, Vinny isn't like how he used to be, like I mean he rarely hooks up anymore and he barely ever gets trashed. Now he has a few drinks and then waters it down. He is such a chooch"
Pauly said making me smirk

"Well...alright then I'm saying yes"
I said and Pauly picked me up and spun me. I giggled wrapping my srms around his neck for support.

"Yeah buddy! Mtv get in here!"
Pauly yelled and camera men came in

"You brought them here?How'd you know I was gonna say yes?!"
I asked as he held me up

"Because I can get you to say yes to anything shawty"
Pauly said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed, rolling my eyes

"We're Filming"
the director said

"Watch out New Jersey! The hottest Jersey Shore cast members are coming back! Throwback! Jessie is coming back with me and you're not gonna wanna miss this! Stay tuned Thursday nights for Jersey Shore Vacation at 8pm eastern! 7pm western!"
Pauly said pointing at the camera

"I'm coming for you jersey!"
I said evilly and Pauly and I began to laugh like evil villains.

"And cut!"
The camera lights shut off and my old producer walked up to me with a thick stack of paper.

"Jess do you mind signing this contract just so you can get paid?"
The director asked

"You mind if I read it?"
I asked and he sighed with a smile

"Have at it but I'll beat you to the fine print. This time around you can't leave unless you really have to. Like emergency or health issues"
he said and I nodded, feeling a bit uneasy about that but how bad could it be? A shiver went down my spine thinking about not only Angelina but Vinny

"Fair enough"
I said and signed the paper.

"Yeah buddy come on we gotta hurry. let's go pack"
Pauly said and grabbed my hand. We laughed as we ran out the club we had been in and into Paulys black chevy SUV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 331 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
48K 449 19
snakes and ladders climbing up for days we're invincible we said taking it in in the alleyways you know we thought we knew it all ooh, tell me again ...
61.2K 2K 33
Welcome to the Jersey Shore! Where there's drama, fun, parties, hookups, and maybe even love. Then again, they do say, "Never fall in love at the Jer...
19K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}