Orion

By skittle724

-updates on Wednesdays- It could be a coincidence, or it could be fate, or a tragic tale. But not everything... More

Intro
The first
Annoyed by many
Only each other
Standards
Take action
Seven months
Family outtings
Free
Vigilantes
Follow his lead
Bad ideas
Interogation
Rebirth
Questioning
Three bastards
Confronted
Masks
Old friends
Problematic
Fault
Hidden
Caffiene
Kindness
Affecting
Hunted
Letting go
Abused
Fevers
Relief
Careful
Four
Knowing
Exercising
He
Lock down
In the day
Hunted
Look out
Announcements
Tested
Stick close
Ghosting
Caught
Know
Greetings
Office
Plan
Shocked

Blue

724 52 1
By skittle724

"Hey! Lo-turd!" Lance walked across the street going into lotors quarter as he saw the galra with one of his generals, narti.

"Ah hunter, nice to see you," Lotor smirked at him but Lances eyes glowed blue in anger as he cracked his knuckles.

"Yea, you too," lance punched Lotor through the wall creating a hole as Allura used her power to pull narti back as she knew what happened. Keeping her eye out for anyone who would jeopardize.

"What the hell was that?! What the fuck?!" Lance roared slamming Lotor up against the wall as the galra glared at him with dust around them.

"It was a one time thing hunter," Lotor snarled down. Lance kicked him in the chest and sent the man flying back into the streets.

"You do not touch him, I don't care about our past with him, you leave Keith out of your god damn intentions," lance stormed up to him as Lotor sat up annoyed.

"Your problem is with me, and only me, not him, do you hear me?" Lance barked at him as he knelt down to Lotor with his eyes glowing brighter than ever against his tan skin and black clothes.

"Seems like I touched a nerve love," Lotor smirked but lance glared holding his arm.

It only took an aggressive squeeze and Lances eyes sparked, for lotors radius and ulna to snap together and cause the man gasp in pain.

"Now we're even, come near Keith again and it'll be your spine next time, love," lance snarled down at him as he stood up.

Allura watched her brother walk away still fuming as she looked back at Lotor as he held his arm growling.

"Why did you attack them? Knowing lance couldn't defend his friend," Allura sighed not helping him get up.

"That boy was the one that started this stupid idea of hero's and villains, he is at fault for putting more of your pathetic humans at risk," Lotor scoffed. "He had to be punished,"

"This violent behavior doesn't suit either of you, lance isn't an angry person," Allura told him sternly like a parent disciplining a child.

"Yet you defend him?" Lotor quirked a white brow.

"Because I know him, and you attacked first if lance tells the truth," Allura put her hands on her hips narrowing her eyes.

"Lance is telling the truth," Lotor sighed rolling his eyes a little embarrassed.

"I can't control my brother, I won't control him, so if I were you I'd do as he says," she stepped forward as Lotor glared a little.

"Is that a threat?" He frowned.

"No, it's a warning," her eyes sparked pink.

Lotor nodded slowly.

He knew the twins wrath, they seem sweet but the rage in their eyes, it's what made them monsters like him.

No matter how hard they try to be human.

——

"What was that?" Ezor walked with lance frowning as he walked fast trying to keep calm. She and the others saw before as she's never seen the vigilante so upset.

"Your boss attacked a student," lance shot back.

"So?"

"It was the one that survived you guys trying to kill him last week," lance turned to her with a glare.

"Oh," ezor smirked cruelly and looked around to recognize the building in her quarter.

"That one?" She hummed and lance glared a little.

"I'm not joking ezor, leave humans alone," lance warned but she was already gone.

"Ezor!"

——

Keith sat in his room as he was drawing on his sketch book with red curled up against his side purring.

He clicked his tongue erasing the edges and used his thumb to smudge it so his sketch was softened. He used his sketches and drawings to relax, drugs and drinking can only get him so far, he rather use something less damaging to his body no matter how fun it was.

He heard some sort of destruction in the distance and he looked out the window as red perked up hearing it as well.

"The hell?" Keith breathed as he opened the window when it was silent for a few minutes. He waited and listened not knowing if it was the shadows or not.

"Ezor!" Someone shouted below.

Keith looked to his left and saw the girl woth the pink scales and bright red hair that was in a high ponytail that was braided to her hips was running straight towards his apartment building. With hunter right behind her.

"Ezor stop!" Hunter yelled as he leaped and landed in front of keiths building and tackled her to the ground.

"Oh what's the matter loverboy?" Ezor flipped him around so she straddled his lap and had her hand around his throat.

"You don't touch the humans who are inside," lance grabbed her wrist and kicked her off of him but twisted her arm around as she was on her stomach.

"You aren't as strong as me hunter," she laughed as she slammed the back of her head into his face and lance fell back with a grunt.

Lance gasped rolling out of the way as ezor swung her foot at his head.

"Oh look who's out," ezor purred looking up seeing keiths window open.

Lance turned around wide eyes as he saw keith watching wide eyes but heard metal near by as he watched ezor grab one of her knifes. Before he could stop her the knife was thrown and saw keith go down.

"The hell ezor?! This isn't funny!" Lance kicked her in the side and she cried out rolling across the cement.

"Lotor was right, you are just like us," ezor panted smiling a little at him as lance was already running towards Keiths apartment.

He ran and jumped up on the fire escape as he knew where keiths apartment was and opened the window quickly as it was the living room instead of his bedroom.

"Keith!" Lance slammed his door open and saw keith on the ground as there was a cut on his forehead as he had his body around his cat.

Lance panted seeing the knife from ezor impaled the wall instead. He was hit.

"Holy shit are you okay? Keith please," lance knelt down to him as keith looked up at him wide eyes.

"Your bleeding," Lances voice was shaky as keith got to his knees holding red tightly.

"They almost got red," Keith breathed.

"Is.. is it okay?" Lance blinked confused as keith didn't even notice his own cut.

"Yea I grabbed her before she was hit, that was close Yea?" Keith exhaled deeply but felt a gloved hand touch his face and looked up seeing hunter wiping something from his forehead.

"That was to close," lance wiped away the blood that was about to hit his eye brow.

"I'm so sorry," he gulped a little.

"It's not your fault," Keith looked at him softly.

"Yea it is," lance sat back covering his face.

"Blue,"

Lance looked at him confused through his fingers as keith stroked red gently as she walked past them.

"I don't like hunter, I like blue," Keith nodded softly as he got up after touching his forehead and feeling the sticky liquid.

"Why are they after me?" He asked grabbing a washcloth to get rid of the blood that dropped on his eye brow.

"You survived their attack, no one ever survives the galra," lance felt red rub against his leg and smiled as he scratched behind her neck.

"So they want me dead now?" Keith scoffed.

"They know I take my job to serious," lance smiled at the cat as she got in his lap and purred.

"Hey, give me my cat back," Keith turned to him.

"no,"

"I should probably go, I'm sorry she got you," lance set the cat down as he stood up and turned to Keith still feeling guilty.

"I'm still alive aren't I?" Keith smiled at him smugly.

"For now," lance rolled his eyes.

"I'll be okay, okay? Blue?" Keith touched his arm gently and lance felt his face heat up immediately.

"Okay.." lance bit his lip and went to the window to escape.

"Just stay inside, okay?" Lance crawled out and leaned against the fire escape.

"I will, but I don't regret going outside," Keith leaned forward on the window smiling.

"Yea don't get ideas mullet," lance rolled his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
102K 4.7K 61
[COMPLETED] (Klance Superhero/Villain AU) Lance McClain and Keith Kogane both have their secrets. Lance pursues a life of crime through his secret i...
17.6K 497 27
The gang of three, Lance, Hunk and Pidge! After they all graduated from high school, the gang decided to live together. They moved to a small island...
29.5K 1K 36
Sometimes people are a lot different then you think. The first minute Lance steps into his new school he's warned about Keith Kogane. They say he's...