fire emblem fates x (brother\...

By FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... More

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood

Paralogue 3 surprise duet

87 3 0
By FireGirl38

(Again this is with Kamui and Azura and (Y/n) and Alex. Look at the last chapter if you want to see the supports) (also takes place before black flame)

Azura and her step (sister/brother), Alex, where traveling to visit their children and the older siblings of Kana and Aomi.

Azura sighed at they traveled by ship, the rest of the army is coming as well to meet the cousins of Kana and Amoi, she said, "ah, how i love to sail upon the ocean! To be free from the confines of land!"

Alex smiled next to (her/his) step-sister, "I feel the same, the roar of the waves is like the sweetest lullaby"

"better then my singing?" Azura looked over at the black hair mage, teasing (her/him).

Alex shock (her/his) head, "Of course not. Your singing will always be number one to me", with that it make Azura smile.

Just then a pink-ish red-sh hair maid ran up to the duo in a panic, trying not to fall over, "We've got trouble, Lady Azura! Alex!"

Azura patted Felicia's back to calm her down, "slow down, Felicia. Tell us what happened"

Felicia breath in and out for a few moments before speaking again, "um... um... a pegasus-- i mean, the young man and woman riding it- they crashed into our ship! well the pegasus did to, but--!"

Azura and Alex's eyes widen in shock and worry. Azura spoke up, cutting the maid off "what was that?! some people on a pegasus just landed?"

"Point the way!" Alex demanded. Felicia nodded and showed them where the people are.

~small timeskip~

When Felicia showed Azura and Alex where the two people are, they show a a young male, who looks to be his his late teens going into his 20s. He had short light blue hair with white, gold and light blue armor with a spear. He looks somewhat like Azura.

Next to him was a young girl who looks around the boy's age. She had short black hair with golden/yellow eyes. She had a gray cap with a ocean blue pin holding it together. She had a white top and a white skirt with two white strains keeping it together. She had white gloves with brown boots. She also had a brown bag around her waste.

Azura and Alex recognize them as their children, Shigure and Kaiyo. Who, where on the ground tired.

Azura went up to her son and put her hands on his shoulder, "Shigure. My son! What brings brought you and Kaiyo out here?" she asked worried.

"M-Mother.....? (Aunt/Uncle) Alex....?" Shigure said, out of breath, "did we make it?"

Kaiyo smiled as she hugged her (mother/father), "We did! We....we flew out of the Deeprealms to find you two!"

Alex has noticed that (her/his) nephew and daughter hurt, so did Azura. Alex spoke up, "oh my! you two are hurt!"

Azura went up to the pegasus and petted it, "and your Pegasus looks ready to collapse!"

Shigure shock his head, "Never mind us. We need to return to our Deeprealms at once!"

Kaiyo let go of her (mother/father) and help Shigure up, "that's right! our village is under attack. You and your friends must help us save whoever's left!"

"What's that? Your village--?" Azura gasped facing the two young adults, "but from what enemy?"

"We....we don't know" Kaiyo sighed, shacking her head, "it's hard to see them sometimes."

"What?" Alex and Azura  gasped in shock.

Shigure spoke up next, "They're only semivisble, but they're fierce fighters. One thing we're sure of is after US!"

"Our friends risked their lives helping us get away." Kaiyo said, then putting her hand over her mouth, "I...I think they're all..." her cousin patted her on the back.

"Shigure, Kaiyo. You both don't know that" Azura said, placing her hands on their shoulders, but the noticed something, "wait, i sense something....someone"

Just then Shadow soldiers started to appear on the boats where the army are.

"it's them!" Shigure and Kaiyo gasped as they saw the warriors.

Alex sighed as (she/he) look at Azura and (her/his) children, "our apologies Kaiyo, Shigure. This grim turn of events is all our fault"

"They're after you two....because of us" Azura said, sighing as she looked at the shadow warriors.

"Come again?" Shigure asked, clearly confused, "what do you have to do with this, Mother, (Aunt/Uncle)?"

Alex sighed, "Well, we can't explain. Not here. Now, a moment, please" as (she/he) pushed the young adults aside as (she/he) and Azura walked ahead of them. Shiugre and Kaiyo followed behind them.

"Shiugre, Kaiyo. Stay close!" Azura told the cousins, "we're certain those fiends are reading an attack"

"but if they think they're getting their hands on you two..." Alex said, (her/his) protective side is showing up. Azura felt similar way, both of then did want to protect their children from shadow warriors.

"Mother, (Aunt/Uncle) Alex. Who are they?" Shiugre asked, worrying why they are acting like that.

"why did you say this is all your fault, (Mom/Father)?" Kaiyo asked, worried.

Azura put a hand on Alex's shoulder before (she/he) could say anything, "We're sorry to say it must remain a mystery. at least for a little longer"

"Tell that to our friends" Shigure reply, there was a slight bitter tone in his voice.

"trust me, Son" Azura told her son, "we had little choice"

"Now, hide yourselves" Alex told the male blue-nette and female Burnette, as (she/he) took out (her/his) tome, "we'll take care of them. That's the least we can do"

"It's just... it's just not right" Kaiyo said, making a fist, "Our whole village and because of what?"

"you two must have your own reasons for keeping such deadly secrets, Mother. (Aunt/Uncle) Alex" Shigure said, "but this fight is now OURS now too. we must avenge our friends"

Alex and Azura were taken a back, remembering the time when Kana and Aomi went into battle not to long ago, but they realized their children are adults and are able to take care of themselves. 

"...Listen Shigure, Kaiyo. The stakes are higher than you can imagine" Azura said to them, "but if you two insist on fighting. Then promise that you'll do so at a safe distance."

Kaiyo pulled out her spear and passed Shigure his naginata, "No. Our friends didn't have any such choice"

"we won't shy away from battle" Shigure said, getting on his pegeuse.

Alex sighed, knowing there is nothing (she/he) and Azura can do to stop them from joining the fight, "We see, then we promise that OUR friends will keep you two safe as can be"

"losing you both would ruin us" Azura admitted to them, "you will live, my son, niece. Even if it cost us our lives"

"No, Mother!" Shigure snapped, worry in his voice.

Kaiyo's eyes widen, "Aunt Azura, we don't want you or (mom/dad) or anyone to die because of us!"

"we won't lose." Azura said, "not if i help it. Our friends and i will make them pay"

Alex turn back to the army and yelled, "Everyone, prepare for battle!"

Shigure smiled at his mother and (aunt/uncle), "I'm with you all the way, Mother. (Aunt/Uncle) Alex"

Kaiyo nodded, "don't forget about me, i'm in!"

The battle has begun.

If anyone one the boats can see, the other boats are close to each other. Just enough to move to the other one.

"we've been broadsided!" Azura yelled, "stay on guard, everyone!"

Dark said, rolling her eyes at the back of (Y/n)'s head, 'yeah, totally did not see two boats near us' 

A few of Kamui's team members team up and headed to one of the boats, since the boat was close enough, there was at least 9 shadow warriors on that boat. 

Kamui and Charlette teamed up and is fighting one of the enemies on the ship, they didn't have no problem taking care of him since the shadow monster is not as a skilled fighter as they are.

(Y/n) let Dark took over (his/her) body and Dark used her power to take down 2 enemies at once before giving (Y/n) (his/her) body back letting (him/her) deal with the remaining.  

Alex and Azura did their best to protect their children from the shadow warriors coming from the ship, but suddenly the ship moved away with some of their team members still on it, then the other ship crashed onto the other side of the main ship.

Shigure and Kaiyo finally got the energy to get ack into the fight. The light blue haired male got onto his Pegasus and stared to fly up. He gave his cousin her naginata. Both of them rushed from behind their parents and onto the ship and started attacking on of the shadow warriors.

Alex and Azura, plus a few others followed the duo onto the other ship and helped them out, They don't want anything bad to happen to them.

Shigure attacked one of the shadow warriors with Kaiyo. The enemy swung his axe at them, but Kaiyo block his attacks with her weapon as Shigure attacked. Sooner or later, they manage to take down the enemy.

Meanwhile on the other boat, all the allies manage to take down everyone on there. Kamui manage to move move the ship closer to theirs so they can get back on it.

After both ships have been defeated, they tied up the living enemies.

They have won the battle.

Azura and Alex went to their kids as everyone else is being healed, "Shigure, Kaiyo. The battle is won" Alex said.

Azura sighed in disappointment, "but your worst fears have proven true" she said. 

"we slipped into your deeprealm for a moment. These invaders..." Alex paused for a moment, slightly scared on how Shigure and Kaiyo will react, "they razed your village. There was no one left"

Azura continued for her step-(sister/brother), trying to take the pressure off of Alex, "Everyone who took care of you two in our stand, all of the are-" 

Shigure and Kaiyo had shock, sad and heartbroken looks on their faces, not believing what their parents are saying, "EVERYONE?!" they yelled in shock.

Kaiyo fell to her knees, having a hand over her mouth. Tears coming out of her eyes as Shigure just kept muttering, hands in his hair, "ohhhhh....no, no, no...." before yelling, "NOOOO!" 

Alex and Azura looked at their child in pity, their hearts break into two. Azura was the one who spoke up, "We're sorry. If we'd come sooner.....That is. If only we'd warn you about them...."

Shigure snapped out of his mini grief and replied to his mother, "No, you and you friends known these evils and more. We're at fault for being children for to long. Our eyes have been closed."

Kaiyo stood back up, wiping her tears away, facing her (mother/father) and aunt, "but our hearts have been opened. I can imagine, a little, what it must feel like to live in your world" she said with a small smile.

"still you find it in yourself to sing" Shigure said to his mother, "and so must i"

Azura and Alex raise a eyebrow at the blue haired male, "sing? what are you going to sing?" Asked the water mage.

"i think you two know the song well, (Mother/Father), Auntie" Kaiyo giggles before elbowing her cousin, "go on. Sing it"

Shigure sighed before begin to sing the melody of Azura's song 'lost in thoughts all alone', impressing The two older adults.

"Truly, how well we do" Azura said with a small smile, "you plan to sing it as a requiem for your dead? how beautiful"

Alex nodded in agreement, "Even beyond the clouds, your friends will be moved to tears"

"Surely, a melancholy rain will fall upon your village" Azura said, with pride in her eyes.

"Mother, (Aunt/Uncle) Alex" Shigure asked, making them focused on him, "but what must we do now? Everyone we know, except you two--"

Alex cut him off, "ah, we have no choice, but to find another place to hide you both" making Azura nodded in agreement.

Shigura and Kaiyo looked at each other, both of thought of the same thing. Then they looked at their parents, the young black haired woman spoke, "we...we don't wanna hide anymore"

Shigure agree with her, "yes, we're joining your cause"

Azura and lex were taken aback before speaking, Alex spoke, "what do you mean? Kids, you must stay safe"

"No! our friends lost their lives trying to save us" Kaiyo spoke up, "we need to protect ourselves"

"we need to get strong enough" Shigure said, "so we can make the same sacrifice for others"

Their parents remain silent, they took the time to think about it. before agreeing to let them come.

"Very well, Shigure, Kaiyo" Azura said, "but you must let us protect you both when we can"

Alex nodded in agreement, "you cannot deny your parents that" making the young adults sigh,

"My heart is singing" Shigure said, "and it's song of hope for the future"

"Let's make it a duet, Son" Azura smiled at her son.

"yes, Mother. it would be my honor" The blue haired male smiled.

Alex and kaiyo smiled as they follow Azura and Shigure to watch them sing.

Me: finally, finished. Sorry it took so long, luckily since school is almost over i could finished more chapters 

Ayla: also the Spider man chapter is also almost finished, so be waiting for that

Me: Anyways, thank you and-

All: BYE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
13.9K 1K 82
"This bounty is mine, Xander," He said. It was the first time I ever heard his name. Xander smirked, "Kill me first, then take her." He proposed arr...
10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...
32.8K 369 27
This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own the images only the stories. Some of my...