fire emblem fates x (brother\...

By FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... More

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood

153 4 8
By FireGirl38

(This chapter is when both Kamui and (y/n) are married to Azura and Alex. Takes place before White Flame) (you can skip the supports if you want)

Kamui and Azura- support C

Kamui was exploring in the woods, he heard Azura's singing and went to go look for her. He stopped when he saw Azura near a lake, singing, a similar lake to the one when he first met her for the first time, "A small lake in the middle of the woods....reminds me of where (Y/n) and I met Azura"

Azura noticed Kamui "Oh, Hello, Kamui" The long blue haired girl walked Kamui, "what brings you out here?"

Kamui smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, "I was looking for you, in fact. I apologize if I interrupted your singing"

Azura shock her head a bit, "It's no trouble. Is there something I can do for you with today?" She asked her friend.

"I actually wanted to talk with you about something I realized" Kamui told Azura. (Deadpool: that you love her) NOT YET!!, "I believe that you, me, Alex and (Y/n) are in a unique position regarding Nohr and Hoshido." he points out, "Me and (Y/n) were royals of Hoshido but raised in Nohr and... you're a princess of Nohr who was raised in Hoshido, and Alex is a mage in Nohr and moved to Hoshido"

"Ahh" Azura nodded, "I see what you mean. I agree that we're pretty unique"

"Because of this background, I think we may have interesting views on the counties." Kamui said, crossing his arms, "I want to talk to you first and compare what we each believed."

Azura hummed a bit and closed her eyes, "That is quite interesting..."

"We can start with Hoshido" Kamui smiled, wanting to start with he was supposed to grow up in, "From my perspective. It seems warm an bright. The land is fertile. and it seems like no one is ever wanting for anything"

"A valid observation" Azura smiled a bit, "this bountifulness makes everyone amiable and respectful."

"and yet" Kamui frowned, "they always have the threat of a Nohrian invasion hanging over them"

Azura nodded, "Indeed. Which is quite unfair; Nohr is always the aggressor, and without reason"

Kamui nodded, "That does seem to be the case, But... what if you considered the Nohrian side?" the seem to kinda confused Azura, "Can you try to imagine how the people in Nohr view Hoshido?"

"I support the carefree attitude of Hoshido might look indifferent to others" Azura hummed slightly, "it could give people the impression that Hoshidans are very self-centered. So long there is peace, the people in hoshido seem to uninterested in the world."

"I haven't heard of that opinion before" Kamui said a little surprised, "But I think it could have some merit. It could be one of the reasons that Nohr dislikes Hoshido so much"

Azura smiled, "I'm glad to be able to look at this situation with a new perspective. I'm sure we'd benefit continuing this conversation..."

Kamui nodded, "I agree, through we'll have to continue at another time. The day has only just started. And there is a lot to do. Until next time Azura!"

(Y/n) and Alex- support C

Alex was by (her/his)self in the library of the castle, collecting books about things that Azura needed.

(Y/n) ran into the library, looking like (he/she) got into a fight with a tiger or something and began looking for a book, "WHERE IS IT?!"

Alex jumped a bit before going over to the wild (prince/princess), "(Y/n)? What are you doing?"

"AH!" (Y/n) jumped a bit, falling down.

"oh sorry" Alex chuckled a bit helping the bluenette up, "what's the rushed? And why you look like you got into a fight with a wild animal?"

"well...." (Y/n) rubbed (his/her) arm, "I kinda did...you see, I with Kamui talking about things, then we got into a argument and things got a little to far to the point we transform into our dragon forms and start fighting until the people in the army have to break it up"

Alex was surprised, "you and Kamui? Fight? That seems almost impossible"

"well, We normally fight behind closed doors" (Y/n) explains, "it normally is just a screaming match. But this time it turned into a blood bath"

"Why run in here?" Alex asked, (she/he) knew (Y/n) isn't much of the book type. So it's normally rare to soo them in the library.

"well i assume Kamui was possessed or something" (Y/n) said, not making eye contact, "a....friend of mine told me about books that might break mind control or something"

Alex was a little dumbfounded, "really? it isn't cuz your being childish?"

"HUH?!"

Alex flinch slightly, "well, your always act like a child most of the time-"

(Y/n) then kicked Alex to the ground out of anger then walked out of the library.

"whoop" all Alex said.

Kamui and Azura- support B

"Hello, Kamui" Azura greeted one of the twins, who walked up to her, "you've come calling again?"

"Indeed" Kamui nodded, "I was hoping we could continue the conversation we were having the other day."

"of course. We were gonna talk about Nohr. were we not?" Azura asked Kamui.

Kamui nodded again, "yep, me and (Y/n) spent in Nohr most of our lives in Nohr, and I and as well as (Y/n) can safely say it was always gloomy" Kamui said looking back at the memories he had in Nohr, "besides the dark forests, there was very little plant life among the rocky terrain. From what I'd read, most of the land is tundra and bad for farming... "

"I've always heard that the people of Nohr are especially to outsiders." Azura told Kamui, "It's almost like the world they live in has deeply influenced their mentalities"

"You can dismiss that thinking" Kamui told Azura, shacking his head, "Thought, Me and (Y/n) know many Nohrians who are kindhearted. Just look at our allies from Nohr if you want proof that is a misconception."

"Interesting" Azura said, "like with Hoshido. If we look at Nohr with a different perspective. We both learn a bit more. Nohr has invaded other regions many times over the years, but talking about it now... it could that their biggest motivation has been jealousy or feeling alienated. After all, anyone would get upset if they were often made to feel inferior"

"and if that's how hoshido made Nohrians feels accidentally, It's good to know" Kamui said, sweatdropping a bit then his face turn back to normal, "it doesn't excuse actions, but it does help understand them"

Then Azura said, "And by understanding. we might be a step closer to bringing peace to the world. if we can find a way to ease tensions that both nations feel...."

"first, we have to eliminate the evil that gets in the way" Kamui said, crossing his arms, "but that's for another time. I think, there are many things to do today."

"You're right" Azura sighed, "I'd be glad to continue this conversation later."

and with that, they both went to do their own things.

(Y/n) and Alex-support B

Alex went looking for (Y/n), wanted to apologize for being rude. When (she/he) found the baby blue haired dragon, (he/she) was making dolls.

"(Y/n)?" The black haired mage asked (Y/n), getting (his/her) attention, "I wanted to apologies for hurting your feelings"

"It's fine, I shouldn't had kick you like that" (Y/n) sighed, "I guess that proved you point"

"....did you and Kamui made up already?" Alex asked, a little awkward for some reason.

"oh yeah" (Y/n) smiled, putting the half made doll down, "We made up a few hours after me kicking you in the guts" then (he/she) looked down, "I always acted childish to block out all the bad stuff in the world, it's kinda my self coping.... I guess it's really a bad thing if you point it out"

"No, it's just..." Alex said a little shocked, "I just got a little angry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. to be honest your child like persona makes your more unique"

"HUH?!" (Y/n) blushed bright red.

Alex laughed, a rare side of (her/him) "so, your making a doll?"

"Well clearly" (Y/n) said as (his/her) face cooled down, "Big sister Camilla used to make dolls with me when I'm sad or bored. Want me to teach you?"

"Sure" Alex nodded as (Y/n) passed (her/him) some doll making supplies.

Kamui and Azura- support A

Azura walked up to Kamui, who was himself reading a book, seemed to be waiting for her "Hey, Kamui. Are you here to continue our chat from the other day?"

Kumai looked at Azura and smiled, he put down the book and stranded up, "Indeed i am! we're already covered Nohr and Hoshido. so we should talk about-"

"NO!!" Azura yelled, her eyes widen, scaring Kamui a bit and earing a few stares from the passing warriors. Azura took Kamui somewhere more private, "Sorry. I mean... you know how it works. You can't say anything here...I can take us there through, and the we can talk."

Kamui facepalmed at his own stupidity, "oh, of course. what was i thinking?"

Azura took him to a lake a few miles away from the castle, "We'll be there i just another few minutes"

Once Azura and Kamui went to the lake, Azura did her magic and both of them went to Valla. Lucky for them, it's peaceful.

"and here we are. Easy enough" Azura sigh as she sat down near a big rock.

Kamui chilled beside her, and looked around, "it's still so strange to see this. It's unlike anything in hoshido and Nohr."

Azura nodded, looking at Kamui, "Now that we're in Valla. We can safely talk about it." Then she look somewhat awkward, "it...is what you wanted to talk about, right?"

Kamui nodded, "Yes. I don't know why the curse slipped my mind. (Y/n) is gonna kill me for forgetting." He messed with his short hair, knowing how upset his twin is gonna be if (he/she) finds out he forgot.

"you know, Kamui. it isn't really the kingdom of Valla that is the problem..." Azura said, getting Kamui full attention, "The entire conflict is a result of the will Anankos."

"That's right... Anankos. The king of Valla" Kamui said, remembering he dragon that King Garon worships so much and about the text he and (Y/n) read, "(Y/n) and I were able to find the occasional mention him in ancient text. Usually he was referred to as a sort of god right?"

"Whether he is a demon or a god. I am not sure but he possesses incredible power" Azura said, and began explain some of Anankos history "I've heard legend about how, long ago, a powerful entity gave humans great power. In return, eh required their faithfulness. through this alliance was meant for all time. the human did not horror it. Over time, they discovered and acquired power from other sources." She sighed the continued, "As they did this, they slowly abandoned the entity that had aided them. Insulted by this betrayal. The being went berserk"

Kamui looked shocked, "and that being... it was Anankos?"

Azura looked away from Kamui, "There is no way to know for sure, sadly. it would explain why he's out to destroy Nohr, Hoshido, Kallos and Sagara"

"what a sad story" Kamui said, looking away from Azura.

"Indeed" Azura nodded, "But it teaches us an important lesson, i think we've talked about the conflicted between Nohr and Hoshido... this story teaches us what can result from holding a grudge for to long"

"I agree" Kamui said, "we have to focus on what we can do to improve the world...it may mean that we sometimes have to fight, but it doesn't always have to. Anytime we can turn an enemy into an ally we should at least try."

Azura looked at Kamui, "indeed, But we've drifted from our topic..." she notice how late it's getting, "we should head back. it's dangerous to be here by ourselves and (Y/n) and Alex must be worried" she said, know how Alex overreacts when Azura doesn't tell (her/him) where she is going.

"Very well" Kamui sighed as he and Azura got up and went over the a cliff to go back to the other world.

they got out of the lake and began walking back to the castle, Azura looked at Kamui, "Thanks for the conversation, Kamui. Times flies, and I feel like we grow a lot each time we talk."

Kamui laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck , "I feel the same. I'd think we've discovered a special connection between us. I'll always cherish this special friendship"

"likewise" Azura smiled as they arrived at the castle, "until next time, Kamui. I will do the same. Looking forward to spending more time with you, Kamui." She smiled and went to go find her step sibling before things start blowing up.

(Y/n) and Alex- support A

(Y/n) was training by (his/her)self in the back of the castle, Alex found (Y/n) and came up to (him/her)

"(Y/n)?" Alex asked, getting the baby blue haired royal's attention, "may i ask you a question?"

"What's is it?" (Y/n) put (his/her) Yato away and fully faced Alex.

"is their truly a difference between gods and humans?" Alex asked, "how do we even notice what the difference is?"

"What?" (Y/n) said confused at the random question.

Alex sighed and sat down on a near by chair, "I was thinking about it. What makes a god a god? If if it's power then wouldn't that make dragons gods as well? Gods were once flesh and blood, so would that make them just like us, but just with powers?"

"Well, Gods did created the universe" (Y/n) said, sitting next to the the mage, "at least that's what the books say"

"Books are not always right (Y/n)" Alex sighed, "most of what books say could be half truths. Like in most hero books, most of the heroes are more often villainous and problematic then we realize"

"well in my eyes, what makes a god a god and a hero a hero is what the they did. it doesn't matter the power" (Y/n) said, patting Alex's shoulder, "what matters what deeds they done. The legacy they leave behind. It doesn't matter what power they have."

"That makes sense" Alex said looked at (her/his) magic book, "This book was given to me by my father. He said it was made by a god. It suppose to be as unique as Azura's song"

(Y/n) looked in interest but the look on Alex's face looks like (she/he) doesn't want talk about it, "hey, how about we train together? it might make you feel better"

"Yeah sure" Alex smiled at (Y/n) and went to go train with (him/her).

Kamui and Azura- support S

"I wonder if i'll find Azura by that lake again" Kamui wondered, he has been lookin for Azura for a few hours now and can't find her, "can't hurt to check..."

When he went to close to the lake, he saw something, "is that a shadow over there? i think so... it must be her!" when he went over, he pulled the Chrom in Female Robin's B support and saw her... well, not wearing anything.

Kamui's face started heating up, "oh. oh! i'm sorry!"

Azura jumped up in surprised and looked around in the direction  of Kamui's voice, "what?! who's over there?!"

Kamui spoke back, with his face looking like a tomato, "It's me! I'm sorry, Azura! i didn't realized you'd be bathing..."

"Kamui..." Azura sighed, her eye twitch a bit, "Could you turn around? I need to dress..."

"O-of course!" Kamui turned around before Azura could unleash her evil side, "I'm sorry... Alex is gonna kill me..."

While Kamui was muttering about him being a idiot and how Alex is gonna murder him when (she/him) find out, Azura finished getting dressed and when she finished she went to Kamui.

"Ok. you can turn around" Azura said, snapping Kamui out of his thoughts.

"I can't stop apologies, Azura" Kamui looked down in shame, "I was coming here to talk to you and...i didn't see anything, I swear!"

"Nothing at all?" Azura raised a eyebrow, "I had a feeling someone was around for a bit before you spoke up..."

Kamui had a 'oh sh**!' face, "Well..." he sighed, and his face turn red again "okay, maybe i saw your back, but only for a moment!"

Azura was speechless.

"You're a beautiful woman, Azura! I couldn't look away" Kamui tried to make her feel better, but it felt like he was digging his grave more and more.

Azura deadpan slightly, "but peeping on someone who is bathing? that is just...ugh" She rubbed her head, "I'm a bit upset, but I'll forgive you this one time and won't tell Alex about it"

Kamui smiled and bowed his head a bit, "Thank you, Azura. I promise to be more aware and more careful!" he raises his head, "I wouldn't want to end up on your and Alex's bad side. Especially now that. Well..."

Azura looked slightly confused and worried, "pardon me? you kind of trailed off there, Kamui"

"I'be been thinking" Kamui said, rubbing his lest arm, "since we had our last conversation... talking about the major kingdoms, and these reasons for this war we fight...all the mysteries that surround things in the world just didn't seem as important"

"what are you talking about?" Azura asked, still confused.

Kamui let go of his arm and looked Azura in the high, "we could have been talking about the shade of the color of the sky...what was important was being able to spend time that time with you."

Azura blushed a bit and smile, "oh, Corrin... honestly, i've been trying to find a way to tell you that i feel exactly the same."

Now it was Kamui's turn to blush, again, "what...?"

"i also really, really enjoyed just talking to you all that time" Azura gave him a close eye smiled, "I want to believe it was fate that you and I came together." she put her hand over her heart, "Two people like us, with pasts so similar to each other...it could only have been meant to be"

"I think so, too." Kamui smiled.

"Whatever happens in the world..." Azura said, "I believe that you and I are tried together and what binds us is stronger then all else"

Kamui grabs Azura's hands, "I'll stay by your side, Azura. We can take on the entire world if we have to!"

"We'll always be together!" Azura said, cheerfully.

"I somehow feel that I've always loved you... Together we will save save this world. Please, never let me go..." - Azura

"I...never thought I'll find happiness in this war. But now.... I will protect you for the rest of my life..."- Kamui

(Y/n) and Alex- support S

(Y/n) was looking for Alex, it's been a few days since they last spoken and Alex have been avoiding (him/her) for a while and (Y/n) wasn't having any of that and went to put (his/her) foot down.

Alex was in (her/his) room, before (she/he) knew it. The dragon-human blue haired royal broke down Alex's door, scaring the sh** out of Alex.

"ALEX!" (Y/n) yelled in rage.

Alex dropped (her/his) book. "WHAT THE HELL!!!???!!!"

"YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO?!?!" (Y/n) walked into Alex's room and slammed the door behind (him/her), "WHY THE HECK DID YOU IGNORED ME FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS?!?!"

"Can you stop yelling?" Alex sweatdrop at the angry (prince/princess), "well..."

"Is it because you hate me?" (Y/n) asked, (his/her) red eyes began tearing up a bit, "is it because I'm sometimes to childish?"

"What?" Alex looked shocked and confused, "no, no, no. I could never hate you or your childish persona. I actually love you and your personality"

"huh?" (Y/n) looked at Alex, surprised, wiping (his/her) tears. (Y/n) had this face that says, 'the f*** you said?'

Alex looked off to the side a bit, "I love you, before i met you, sometimes I normally not afraid of loss. I sometimes speak my ideals, i always do what I think is right and I act like I don't care how people feel." Then (she/he) looked back ay (Y/n), "I guess i met you, I felt like something changed

"I love you to" (Y/n) blushed, "When I'm with you, I feel like I'm...i don't how to say it, like i'm a different person"

Alex hold (Y/n)'s hands, "We'll face the world together"

"falling in love with someone was never my ideal..... so thank you, for opening my heart...." - Alex

"I never thought someone will truly love me for who i am... so I'm glad i found you"- (Y/n)

_______________________________________________________________________________

The bond between these pairs grew stronger still... a union that soon proved fruitful. The castle that everyone called was no safe place for infants. Where could newborns be hidden in such dangerous times? The answer was in the deeprealms-- tiny worlds strewn across the astral plane.

This solution wasn't without it's complications, However, Time in the deeprealms passed far more quickly. In a blink of an eye. Babies grew into children. Soon after, to adulthood! Parents would deal with this dizzying pace of maturity in their own ways, but they could rest assured that children would be safe... for a time.

Right now, Azura, Kamui, (Y/n) and Alex's youngest children were in a town in a deeprealm (That's what it's called). Kamui and Azura's daughter was named Kana, she looked like a mini version of Kamui. She has the same armor, but the only difference is that she had pale blue longer hair that's in a bun and has a blue scarf.

(Y/n) youngest son, his name is Aomi. He kinda looked like Alex. He had (Y/n)'s baby blue hair that fades into black, he kinda look like Alex.

(Aomi's art belongs to me)

Kana and Aomi are the same age and are close, but have different personalities> Kana is more outgoing and more social while her cousin is more timid and shy and lets Kanado most of the talking.

Now, you're wondering what these two cinnamon rolls are doing? well they are exploring around in the open field and playing.

Kana was jumping around having fun, "ah! what a lovely day out in song! and twirl all day long!" she squealed a bit.

"Um....Kana? (Papa/Mama) and Uncle Kamui are visiting today" Aomi tugged his cousions scarf, getting her attention.

Kana stopped jumping and smiled at the blue haired boy, "right! we haven't seem them in such a long time! we'd better do something special for them! what do you suggest?" Aomi normally comes up with cool ideas for things to give to their parents.

Aomi was a little taken aback from the question, then began playing with his thumbs, "um...how about we get...some fruit?....or fish for fish?..."

Before Aomi could suggest anything else, Kana smiled and said, "HA. I know? Papa and (Uncle/Auntie) should have both. your so smart! So we'd better get going!" Kana grabbed Aomi's hand and dragged him over to the forest where they can find both fish and fruit.

Aomi followed Kana, when they made it to a hill, some shadow people came up to Kana and Aomi, making them stop in their tracks.

They scared the two cousins and Aomi and Kana slowly backed away from them.

Kana had the guts to speak up, "Wh-who are you? Y-you look weird! Get away from us!" when she said that, more shadow people appeared, scaring the two children more.

Aomi dragged Kana away from them as the shadow people surrounded them.

"umm, what do you all want?" Kana asked again as she hold Aomi's hand out of fear, "you'd better not be here to make trouble. My papa and Aomi's (papa/mama) will be here soon!" she mostly said that to make herself and Aomi feel better.

"They're not listening" Aomi whispered to Kana, "but...We c-can't j-j-just run...they look ready to do evil things!" his voice crack a bit, "I want (Papa/Mama) and Uncle Kamui!" he began crying slightly.

Kana didn't want Aomi to cry anymore, so she grabbed her mini sword and began to run and attacking the shadow people, but they easily overpowered her. Aomi ran over to her.

"oof" Kana said as she fell on her butt, Aomi was at her side.

Aomi tried using his magic but it didn't do much, One of the shadow swordsmen walked up to them and raised his sword and was about to slash at them.

Just then two Yatos attacked the Shadow swordsman, the two children looked to see Kamui and (Y/n).

"Flamethrower!" (Y/n) yelled as (he/she) send a beam of fire at Shadow swordsman, killing him.

"Phew! Here in the nick of time" (Y/n) sighed in relief, them looked back at (his/her) son and niece .

"All you alright, Kana, Aomi?" Kamui ask the two, looking down at them.

"P-Papa? (Uncle/Auntie)?" Kana said as she ran an hugged her father, crying.

"(Papa/Mama)! Uncle Kamui!" Aomi said as he ran t (Y/n), crying hard. The two hugged their children back.

"We're so sorry, Aomi, Kana. You've been safe for so long" (Y/n) said, rubbing Aomi's hair.

"We never thought anyone would come here to hurt you two" Kamui got down on his knees and check out Kana to make sure she isn't hurt, "please tell me you two are okay?"

Kana nodded, "Yes, Papa" Aomi nodded as well, still to scared to speak up.

"Oh thank the gods" (Y/n) sighed, then letting go of (his/her) son, giving him and Kana and mini smile "now, off with you two. Your parents have everything in hand"

Both of the twins turned to the shadow people, giving them a glare that could kill someone.

"YOU!" Kamui raised his voice pointing his Yato at the Shadow people, "you dare touch our children?!" 

"We'll soak these fields with your blood!" (Y/n) said as a dark aura come around (he/she) muttered, "get ready to go on a killing spree"

'I was waiting for you to say that' Dark said, as she started possessing (Y/n)'s body, (Y/n)'s eyes started changing to a black and a darker red color.

"Time fore your deaths!!" The Dark (Y/n) yelled as (he/she) began killing the Shadow warriors with Kamui, who didn't payed much attention to (Y/n) since he was like 'protect the children!'

Both, or should i say three began killing most of the shadow people, but was overwhelmed by how many there were.

"Papa! (Uncle/Auntie)!" Kana called out in worry, "there are to many of them!"

"we'll protect you, Kana, Aomi" Kamui said, a little out of breath.

"stubborn little children" Dark's voice came out of (Y/n) mouth, she tried to sound like since her voice is more echo like "Don't worry about us, we told you to run!"

Kamui noticed how his twin's voice sounds difference, but now isn't the time to comment it, to not scare the kids more, "Now, the rest of you! Prepare to join your comrades in death!" he joined the Dark (Y/n) in fighting more shadow enemies. 

"(Y/n)... i could defeat them all in one go if i have my normal body... but right now i need to go back" Dark told the host, before returning back into the back of (Y/n)'s mind to rest and restore her limited power. (Y/n) too control oh (His/Her) body, it hurts a bit but picked up where Dark left off.

"They're tough...but we have to...keep them away from..." (Y/n) breaths heavily, as (he/she) pushed away with (his/her) yato.

Just then Kana and Aomi got in front of of their parents, Kana spoke up, "No! you bunch of bullies!"

"P-Please s-s-s-top...hurting...(P-Papa/M-Mama) and U-Uncle Kamui!" Aomi stuttered out, as bravely as he could. 

"Kana! Aomi!"  Kamui said glaring slightly at the young children.

(Y/n) yelled at the kids in worried, "How many times do we have to tell you?! Run!"

"NO!" both of the yelled, it was a little shocking hearing both of them yell, the Kana said, "we're not going to leave, Papa! (Uncle/Auntie)!"

"Not when....Not when, w-we waited so....so long to see you both again!" Aomi cried oy, tears beginning to fall. Kana and Aomi began changing.

"No one's going to take you two from us!" Kana yelled as aura began covering her body.

"W-We're staying...right rrgg!" Aomi yelled as a aura surrounded him, "r-right...here...by.. RRRG!"

"by your-" Kana try to finished Aomi's sentence, "RRAWRGH!"

Just then, both of them transformed into dragons, Kana and Aomi's dragon forms look like their parents dragon forms, but their slightly smaller and Aomi's dragon form is a dark shade of (f/c).

"Kana?! Aomi?!" Kamui and (Y/n) looked in shock, "you're..."

Both dragon attack the shadow enemies, killing them and roared loudly.

"It can't be...." (Y/n) said shocked and worried. 

 Kamui looked at the angering dragons killing all the shadow enemies that come in their path, "They shouldn't have the ability to---"

The children roared again loudly and killed the shadow swordsmen.

"No...they must have inherited it from us" Kamui said, looking at the two dragons.

(Y/n) sighed, "but it to awaken here, now? history seems to be repeating itself"

"Their out of control" Kamui points out, seeing how much crazies is going on.

Dark sighed, 'no sh**. Everyone with eyes can tell' don't say she isn't worried, cuz she is, but she has to point out the stupid in everyone's lines.  

Kamui continued, "this....this must be their first time transforming!"

'like i said, no sh**' Dark repeated herself as she facepalmed. Just doing her job.

"They risk losing themselves to a mindless rampage in the face of those foes" (Y/n) said, ignored the comments Dark is making. 

"Friends, join us!" Kamui called the small army that came with him and (Y/n) to visit Kana and Aomi, "we must clear the field of this menace-- fast!!"

The battle begun.

The army came and began fighting the shadow enemies like it's black Friday, but more bloody, and many more words that Cookie can't think off right now. Luckily, there were small groups of shadow enemies, so it's easier to take them out.

The army split up into smaller teams to attack the groups of shadow enemies.

Of course, the only set of twins in the army went after their kids, who were still attacking everything in their path like it was a contest on who sheds the most blood.

Kamui used his Yato to shall any enemy that comes near his daughter and nephew, the same thing can be said with (Y/n), (Y/n), instead of using (his/her) Yato, (he/she) turned into a dragon backing up Kamui when he needs it.

Somewhere midway in the battle, most of the of the enemies are defeated (Me: totally not lazy writing since i've been working for more then 2 days now), two ugly looking dudes came onto the battlefield.

One of them started laughing, "Mwahaha. What we have here, Lloyd?" he asked his partner. 

"Hey, Bro! I don't know" said the other cringe guy with purple hair, who we all guess is Lloyd

"it's plain as the nose on your face" the male, who is named  Llewelyn smiled, "can't you see them over there?" he looking at the two young dragons killing everything in their way.

Lloyd looked around, "huh? see what? where?"

Llewelyn looked dumbfounded, "I dunno, my nearsighted brother" he moved Lloyd's head to look over at the dragons, "Maybe I mean those dragons youder?" 

"who names their kids dragon youder?!" Lloyd ask, making his partner facepalm.

"no, you addle-brained baboon" Llewelyn said, making Lloyd look closer "I mean those dragons way OVER yonder"

"Why didn't you say so?" Lloud gave a dumbfounded smile, "Dragons are like gods! we should catch them!"

Llewelyn smiled like a maniac, "yes. we'll make them our pet. Gods on a leash! but let's proceed sensibly" he chuckled, "we must pummel them to the brick of death, but what SHOULD we named them..."

When Kana and  Aomi's twin parents heard what they said, and looked at them like they said and did something VERY illegal and was like 'b**** what did you say?'

They ran over to Llewelyn and he said, "those dragons belong to me! i'm going to name them Llardbutt and Llardfart!"

Kamui and (Y/n) beat the living daylights out of him like there was no tomorrow, like guys chill. No need to be so harsh.

When Llewelyn was beaten up really badly, he muttered, "B-b-but, Llardbutt! Llardfart! I'll give you both all the dragon treats you can...urrggh....ggh"

 Then they went to go beat up Lloyd, leaving him ending up like Llewelyn. A beaten potato, "ugh...so much for Lizardfaces."

 Luckily, Orochi manage to stop the twin from murdering the two and capture llewelyn and Lloyd.

 The next thing Kamui and (Y/n) knew, the battle was over and Kana and Aomi have return back to their human form. Kamui and (Y/n) ran over to them.

Kana and Aomi were slighlt confused and dazed a bit, "whuh...whuh...what?" when they realized what happened and saw their parents, they ran up and hugged them.

"what happened, Papa? (uncle/auntie)?" Kana asked, still confused at what just happened, "I dreamed that me and Aomi turned into a dragon!"

"i...i-i dreamed the...same thing" Aomi said, smiling up at (Y/n), who was hugging (his/her) son.

"Yes, well..." Kamui said, hugging Kana back, glancing at (Y/n) for a little help.

(Y/n) sighed a bit, trying to find the right words, "you both did, Kana. Aomi."

"we did?" Aomi asked, surprised.

Kana's eyes lit up a bit, "for real?" then the two cousins saw the looks on their parents face.

 "you look upset, Papa, (uncle/auntie)." Kana was the first to speak up after a small silence, "we didn't mean to do it" 

"we....we only wanted to...protect you" Aomi started to tear up a bit, feeling like both him and Kana are nor in trouble, "but....we....we are small, a-and we felt...useless" 

"Then we felt ourselves getting so angry" Kana said, defending herself ad Aomi, "then I heard a roaring in my head... i'm sure Aomi felt the same thing"

Aomi nodded, "it got louder and louder, until myself thinking anymore" 

"we so sorry" Kana said, hugging her father tighter, "we didn't mean to turn into a dragon"

"are....are we in...trouble now?" Aomi asked, nervously. Looking up at his (fathyer/mother) and his uncle.

"No! far from it" (y/n) said, petting Aomi's hair, calming down the very terrified child.

Kamui nodded, holding Kana slightly tighter, "you both made us the happiest parents in the world"

"we can also turn into a dragon to" (Y/n) giggles as (he/she) points to (him/her)self and Kamui. shocking the two kids.

"what?" Kana said, shocked, "Papa? (uncle/auntie)? you-"

Kamui cut off Kana, "Listen, Kana, Aomi" he let go of the hug and hold Kana and Aomi's shoulders, "we're sorry that we haven't visited you both enough to explain..." he sighed, "but we must keep our power in control by using a very special stones. you both must to"

(Y/n) then spoke up, "or else the dragon within you two will take over" (he/she) saw the look on the kids face, "Don't be scared--you just need a stone"

Kamui magically got to more stones, "Azura has given me stones that you two can use. Carry these with you always" he gave stones to the baby dragon children, who gladly take it.

"Thank you. It's such a beautiful stone" Kana said, eyes sparkled in amazement as she looked at the stone.

Aomi smiled at the twins, "w-we'll treasure i-it, (Papa/Mama), Uncle"

Kana thought about something, then looked up at her father, "but now that we can turn into dragons....can we travel with you two?" she gave him the best puppy eyes she can make. Aomi was surprised, but he agreed with Kana and wanted to come.

"P-please?" Aomi asked, also giving the puppy eyes. The twins were taken aback. Both of them looked at each other then back at their kids.

"we're so sorry, you two." (Y/n) said, sadly, "But you both are too young. and our world to dangerous"

Kamui nodded, "i have to say, (he/she) is right"

Kana took a little upset, "No, (uncle/auntie)? Papa? we can't wait any loner" she teared up slightly.

"b-b-but only...if you promise....t-to visit...more often" Aomi said, also tearing up a bit.

They couldn't say no. Kamui and (Y/n) said at the same time, with the normal creepy anime twin thing "oh... of course. we promise. cross our heart and hope to--"

"Er. we promise" Kamui couldn't finish the whole childish thing since the army wasn't to far away and feels a little embarrassed, "that's all, and we'll be sure to bring you both more gifts next time we come"

 "Yeah...." Aomi said sadly, looking down, "all right, Uncle, (Papa/Mama)" Kana nodded.

(Y/n) patted their heads, "that's my boy and niece. you both be good and you both keep hanging onto those stones !"

The twins smiled at their kids and walked off. Aomi waved sadly as Kana pout.

Kana then ran up to the twins, while dragging her poor cousin with her, "No. Papa, (Uncle/Auntie). WAIT!" she used her other hand to grab onto Kamui's cap, stopping him and (y/n) from walking away.

"Kana" Kamui said, fully facing his kin, "we have to go. A lot of people are depending on your Papa and (Uncle/Auntie)."

"w-we...we know" Aomi spoke up, getting his uncle's and (father/mother)'s attention, "th-that's why...we have yo go with you two!"

'these kids can't take a hint' Dark said inside of (Y/n)'s head, sighing as she listen. 'looks like turning into a dragons isn't the only thing they got from you two'

"we're depending on you both too..." Kana spoke up this time, "...to come back! and we'll never know if you two...if you....if you..." Kana and Aomi begins tearing up at the thought.

"If you two will DIE!" Aomi said, will tear in his eyes, "and never come back!"

"what if we grow old enough to leave here" Kana said through her tears, "but by then you two are gone?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in surprised and Kamui sighed and spoke up, "Kana, Aomi. We're only trying to protect you two!"

"Please don't make this harder then it is" The baby bluenette said, not wanting to leave the two children here, "But if that's how you two feel... if it's agony for you two to live here?"

Kamui gave his twin the look saying 'the f*** are you going with this? you better not!' then (Y/n) gave him the look saying, 'b****, you better agree with me before i end your whole dragon life'

Kamui sighed, not wanting to make his twin angry and kill him, he said, "That's the last thing we want. Maybe...all right, you two are coming" Kana and Aomi's eyes lit up with joy.

"With your new powers" (Y/n) smiled, "you'll be safer with us"

Kamui patted their heads, "we'll need to explain to all of our friends and you two can say good bye to yours"

Kana smiled brightly, "what? we really get to come with you two? really?"

"Yes. really." (Y/n) said, smiling at the kids as they jumped in joy.

"But, Kana, Aomi" Kamui said getting the two children's attention, "It's a different world out there. It's not a game-- it's scary"

"we'll look after you two" (Y/n) said, crossing (his/her) arms, "still, are you two sure ou're all grown up for this?"

"w-well...we're only little kids..." Aomi rubbed his arm, but then looked up, "but w-w-we're old e-enough to b-be dragons!"

"and you two are dragons to" Kana cheerfully said. Earning a laugh out of the twins.

"like Father like daughter" Kamui said, patting Kana's head.

"And (Father/Mother) like son" (Y/n) said, pulling Aomi into a big hug, "I guess there's a lot we should cach up about" (he/she) said, letting Aomi go from the bear hug.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Kana said as she grabbed both of Aomi's hand and jumping around with him, then stopped and looked at Kamui and (Y/n), "Papa, (Uncle/Auntie). I have to say one more thing before we leave"

"oh, what might that be?" (Y/n) asked the adorable little girl.

Kana began making dragon sounds, "...Rrrghg rawrghh rrh! that's dragon for 'i love you both!'"

Aomi tried making the same sounds as Kana, but failed and blushed in emberasment.

Kamui and (Y/n) gave the a big family hug, before going to do their own things before leaving.

Me: Whoa that was a lot of work

Ayla: Hey guys, sorry we've haven't updates in a while, we've been doing a lot of stuff irl

Cherry: can you just say in real life?

Ayla: I'm to lazy to say three more works in that sentence 

Me: anyways, here are some of the ships i'm gonna add in these prologes

Xander x Charlotte

Ryoma x Scarlet

Takumi x Kagura

Leo x Felica 

Elise x Odin/Owain

Selena/Severa x Subaki

Kaze x Cookie

Hayato x Nyx

Azama x Mozu

Laslow/Ingo x Peri

Hinata x Hana

Niles x Setsuna 

 Jakob x Flora

Camilla x Keaton

Kaden x Rinkah 

Arthur x Effie

Benny x Beruka

Saizo x Kagero

Silas x Oboro (i can't find anyone else)

Xander: are you and Kaze ac-

Me: No, we're (mostly me at the time) are planning on getting married until i'm older

Leo: then how-

Ayla: we took one of your magic books

Random person from the future with a face mask: *teleport in the room* HOLA!!! SOY DORA!!!

Everyone besides her: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Me:  A DEMON! A DEMON! 

Ayla: TAKE MY TABLE! TAKE MY FACEMASK! TAKE ROOM! *throws random things at her*

Me: TAKE ANYTHING JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!

Random person from the future with a face mask: oh my god!! I'm joking!! I'm joking!! wrong house!! *teleports away*

Me: the f*** was that about?

Leo: we need to put more magical defenses around this place

Me: i just wish people stop coming in when we're doing the credits 

Ayla: oh before we turn out, here is the Link to our discord-

Me: i don't think it works on the chapters *sweatdrop*

Ayla: oops, well, we can dm it to our followers if they want to join

Me: okay then, now

All: BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 4 52
This fic has been posted on Wattpad and AO3 under the username: justamethyst3 These are the only places this fic should be ~ * ~ Peace is difficult t...
4.3K 31 26
[DISCONTINUED] Friendship, love and heartbreak all together in one place. Dive into the realm of heroes brought together from across space and time. ...
133 4 13
A tale of three nations. A tale of love birds. A tale of tragedies and adventures.
32.8K 369 27
This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own the images only the stories. Some of my...