The Heartless Mr.Billionaire...

Galing kay Harry_Jayrone

#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, the... Higit pa

The Heartless Mr:Billionaire (BOOK 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Miracle It Is
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Confession
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Heartbroken
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE
New Story!

Chapter 51

6.7K 296 244
Galing kay Harry_Jayrone

Hello My Lovelies!
I am back sooner than you expected right.

Well I am very excited to finish this book. Guess how many chapters are left to come ahead. 😞😞😉

I hope you will all love this chapter a lot. Keep commenting and voting since Simrys is coming to an end Make me happy by showing your love on this book 2 that I have been writing since 2018.

******🔞WARNING 🔞******

Well! This chapter contains a lot of mature things. Skip if you don't wanna read them.

♡♡♡♡

I wanted to continue aftermath wedding scenes as this story contained a lot of hate and revenge. Hence, I thought of giving you guys some lovely chapters which kept me dragging to this part too. 🙊🙊
Sorry if I made you guys frustrated by doing that.

Happy Reading Everyone!

************************************

SIAN's POV

I couldn't believe my own ears when Emrys revealed that he had been remaining himself a celibate, pure man all those thirty years of his life. First I thought he was cracking a joke up. Because that was very unlike of him and unbelievable to hear from an alluring man like him..

But something told by Naomi flashed across my mind. The fact they never made out had already made me suspicious about his sexuality that time. More over that what made me utterly believe in his words was the pure truth written his eyes as well as the little struggle he had to make his way through me the very first time we cohabited and it should have already cleared the fact that he was celibate until it happened with me. But I had just thought that darkness was making it hard for him to consummate with me. But never did I know that was his first time with me like it was mine. Now that he made his revelation, it made our marriage more perfect as well as complete.

This was the first morning after our marriage. I didn't want anything other than being in the circle of arms of my man the whole day. And he too felt the same way I did as he kept peppering sloppy kisses from my uncladded globes to downwards. When he reached at my baby bump I couldn't keep myself from admiringly watching him adorably caress and kiss our baby holding my belly from its sides. I was sure he would make the best father for our baby.. As he plastered two more kisses he suddenly lifted himself upwards to face me as if he remembered something...

"Baby I have to tell you something that I couldn't let you know of..." Emrys said rubbing the side of my mouth..

"What's that Hunny?" I asked being curious to know of it. My fingers playing with his hair as I had my hands wrapped around the nape of his neck...

"Well, that's not a big deal. But I should have shared that experience with you. That was actually surprising and I never believed in such things until I extremely experienced it..." he now said switching our positions.

"What was that?" The curiosity was taking the best of me..

"Remember the day I opened my eyes being in my coma state for few days in the hospital bed...."

"Hmm .. yeah. How will I forget that day baby? It was---huh.. I don't even wanna remind that day I thought I would lose you.. Oh no. I do--don't really wanna remind of it.."

"I know..." He drew me closer to his chest as he tilted his body back into a sleeping position. He was now lying flat beneath me whilst I was on top of him. I snuggled myself more and more to him. His breaths were fanning on top of my brow..

"Now spill the tea. What did you want to tell me?" I asked him playing with a hair on his chest.

"Something incredible happened when I was in my coma state. You know who saved me from that horrible condition?" His hand was running over the length of my arm.

"Who?" I lifted my face a little bit up so that I could hear him well.

"That's our unborn baby...."
I was shocked.

"Huh?" I was confused at his words. "What do you mean?"

"Yes, our baby is an angel from heaven. He already became a hero in his Daddy's life by saving his daddy...." I lifted my head to fully face him....
"When I thought that I was dying, I heard his angelic voice from heaven calling me. He told me not to leave his mommy and him as well. He asked me to stay.. That was so unreal..yet real.." Emrys' words had me frozen me to my bones....

"Did our baby do that?"

"Of course he did save me...'' he said tucking a tress of my hair behind my ears.... A convulsive shiver passed through me making my bones freeze as well.. I didn't know what to tell. I felt as if my vocals got struck in my throat whilst my brain stopped functioning...

"Fairy... Fairy..."

"Huh?"

"Where have you been? I have been talking to you. But you were not listening to me. What happened? You are sweating too. What's wrong baby? You feeling alright?" He was concerned of me.

"Um.. No. No. I am fine...." I tried to wipe it off..

"Then why are you sweating baby?"

My heart was aching to voice myself out. I was afraid if he got to know this truth he would barge at me or push me away.

Well! I should be doing this.

There's no need of hiding this anymore. Emrys should know this. He has all the rights to know of this....

"Em--Emmy...." My voice wobbled with emotions..

"Yes sweetheart..." He said as he kissed my cheek down to the slope of my neck.... I was staring down at him as he was lying beneath me...

"I have to tell you some other thing..." I added a bit confidence to my wobbling voice.

"Yes baby I am listening..." He said through the kissing.. His kissing set my brain running riots. The strokes he gave my body from his tongue made my breaths run faster..
"Ba-baby stop...." I said through my whimper.

"Hmm. NO.. Tell me I am listening...." He kissed the valley between my breasts whilst he kept cupping my udders as they were heavily hanging above his chest to which my nipples instantly got erected... I was recklessly panting at his magical and wonderful touches on my body....

Oh God this man and his talents...

He could take my pain away no matter what.

I tried to keep my brain straight not giving one second to feel his erotic sensation on me. Yes, just for now... The tears welled up in my eyes as I opened my mouth to voice my secret out... "Emmy.. Ugh.. We lost one of our babies.." The feel of his lips was no more there on my body as he stopped kissing me....

"Wh--What did you say?" I closed my eyes controlling myself.... Emrys held me from both my cheeks... "Tell me Fairy... What did you say?" He was restless as he looked at me unbelievably. Utter shock was written across his face as well as eyes.

"Yeah... We lost one of our babies..." The tears collapsed down my eyes in an instant just at the remembrance of that bitter and horrible day of my life..

"Ho-how? Tell me clearly..."

"I had conceived twins.. Our babies..." I said holding my bump...

"What?" Emrys raised his body up..

"Yes..." I replied through my tears and his eyes had grown as bigger as saucers...

"When? How did it happen? Tell me!"

"It's--- Remember the day I was got attacked at Jennie's place by the womanizer set up by Reece..."

Emrys seemed to be flying his memory back to that fateful day..... "Were you aware of your pregnancy that day?"

I gave him a nod reminding of that terrible day... I could literally feel what was running inside his brain.. He might be thinking I was still hiding my pregnancy away from him.
"After you saved me from that bastard and left me I had a sudden urge to pee. When I went to do the deed inside the bathroom, I noticed the stain of blood on my underwear... I felt as if my life just shattered into pieces in front of my eyes again seeing the stain of blood. I thought I was gonna lose the last hope of my life.. But Jennie rushed me to the hospital and I was checked by my Doctor Carlisle. She ran an early ultrasound test and found out that I had been conceived two babies an---" I felt my breaths get struck in my lungs....

"And one baby got aborted when I fell down back at Jennie's house...." The instant tears flooded into Emrys' eyes. Emrys turned himself away not facing me and that hurt me so bad like a needle went piercing through my skin... He was sitting upright turning his back to me and my tears did know no limit as they irresistibly streamed down my cheeks. I could not bear him not talking to me. I could accept whatever the punishment he wanted to offer me. But not this. I didn't want him to stop talking to me..... Oh no! I could not imagine my marriage life again been destroyed by myself and the repetition of Emrys' rude behaviour towards me again in my life.

Oh no.

Not again! I was hit by the sudden panic.

"Em--Emmy. I-I know.. I am sorry. I know what's running through your brain... I should have let you know of my pregnancy by then. Yes about your baby(s).. You might be thinking so. I know that was your right to know about our baby(s). But I was blinded by the hate, distate and revenge. So that I didn't wanna let you know that you are gonna have a baby. I thought you hated babies. More over that I wanted to keep my baby(s) away from you.. But-- I-- I am sorry. Please talk to me. Forgive me, baby please. Don't stay like this. I cannot bear it up anymore.. Don't stop talking to me. I should have protected our babies. I should have been more careful. But I was careless. And I made one go out of our hands... I am sorry. Please forgive me..."

"No..." He immediately turned himself towards me.. "No. Don't say such things. You took care of yourself. You took care of our babies too. You thought to give birth to them without aborting them.
Because you were hating me thinking I was a murderer. Which woman wants to give birth to a Murderer's baby? But you did. You wanted to keep our babies with you no matter what you went through.. The fault is fully on me. I was the one who created all those miseries in your life. You lost one of our babies because of me and my brother.. You went through all those pain because of us. I should have been with you when you got know of your pregnancy as well as when you were going through that painful abortion. Oh god! How did you endure all the pain alone? Please don't hurt yourself by blaming for the thing done by my brother. You have nothing to do with it Baby. Do not blame yourself. You did well and you are still doing great with your life..." Emrys poured his heart out holding my cheeks and planting his forehead on mine. His cheeks were glistening with the tears that rushed down from his eyes. For the first time I saw him this emotional and crying like this.

"Are you not angry at me for not letting you know about my pregnancy that day when you came to see me.."

"No.. I am not. Truly am I not. Trust me. Because you had your reasons to keep it a secret away from me."

"Oh baby..." I caressed the sides of his cheeks so lovingly..

"I am sorry. Because of me we lost our baby..." Emrys said through his tears.... I could feel the pain in his voice and how his body shivered at the touch of me as I hugged him so tight. Our naked bodies were grieving in pain for losing one of our babies.

I was crying alone to myself when I experienced it two months ago. Jennie was there to lean my broken self on who had been an incredible friend for me all through my ups and downs. Now that I could open up about it to Emrys, we both together had the moment of relieving our pain out of ourselves now by crying onto each one's shoulders.

"No... Don't blame yourself now.. It was our time... Our bad time.. Please don't blame yourself Hunny.. God was not that merciless on us. Cause he saved one of our babies. He left one with us. See he is with us now.." I said placing his warm hand on my bare bump...

"Yes... Daddy is gonna be with him forever. And with his mommy as well. I won't ever leave your side again. That's an eternal promise My Love."
Emrys brought his lips down and claimed my lips into a so emotional one.... It was beyond emotional that I could feel all his pain wracking inside him. I embraced him more into me not wanting him to peel himself off me.. He gently laid me back down on the bed before looming himself over me.... He kept rubbing his thumb over my bump all the while he kissed me emotionally. He tilted me towards him from the front of my body. So we were face to face each other with our sleeping positions and he put one of my legs over his leg as he placed the tip of his tarse at my entrance. A convulsive chill ran down my spine as I felt him hammer himself in my hollow of femininity in a slow manner as he kept kissing my mouth warmly.

"Ugh.mm..mm.." I moaned into his mouth as I took him in so deeply and blissfully. He made sweet love to me, not so rough. Very sweet as well as very emotional.

"I love you Emmy.. I love you so so much!" I whimpered aloud as I hit the utmost pleasure within fifteen minutes of our ride in the heaven...

"I love you more than you know of it My Love..."

He collected me from the bed and guided us to the bathroom... I was kinda getting used to be naked in front of him now. He loved watching me stand totally uncladded in front of him as well.. He placed me in the bath tub and cleaned my body with the body wash and hair with shampoo.. His hands did not let me keep my brain sane. Everytime he would touch me, I would get dribbling down there and think of his little mate stuck in my sanity..

Oh what has happened to that innocent Sian...

And who is this new one.

Well I am not gonna lie that I love this new one already.

"What about you?" I asked him...

"About me what?" He questioned me as he latched some body wash over my body.

"Ain't I the only one having bath here.. You are being my servant. That's not fair. Come join me....."

"No baby. The tub is not spacious enough for three..."

"Three? What? Only we two are here... So where is the----"
The realisation flashed upon me...

"You got it now?" A smirk was playing at the corner of his mouth.

"Hm yeah. But he is too small to come in between mumma and dadda..."

"But daddy won't be able to control himself if he had to get into the bath tub with mommy..."

"Oh then----.." I came onto my feet..

"Oh watch out! You will fall down." He held me by my hand and helped me as I got myself down the tub.

"Baby what are you doing?" He asked from behind, but I drew him towards the shower and kept us standing beneath it. The fire was burning inside his irises and he did take no time to charge himself. He turned the shower on and let the hot water cascade down our naked bodies. He kissed me like I was the fuel he needed to get himself energised with. His bulge grew hard behind me as he kept kissing my ear lobes and somewhere between my shoulder and the nape of my neck that was enough to make a loud moan out me.. My pantings grew harder and my hands voluntarily went skipping behind in between our bodies to grab a handful of him...

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Emrys groaned at my sudden action and turned his body to the marbled wall and turned the shower off as he was trying to catch up his own breaths.. I lifted myself up and kissed his bare chest which was glistening with the drops of water all over him... I slid myself down and kissed him making him form a big O from his mouth...

"What are you doing to me my Fairy?" He held my head as I kept peppering wet kisses all along his length... As he was high he instantly brought me upto my feet and planted my back on the marbled wall where he was a couple of seconds ago. He kissed my mouth down to my heaving chest and my erected nipples which were begging for the attention of his devouring mouth... I held his head and ran my fingers through his wet hair arching my back giving him more access to ravish me. "Mmm. You are so good.. Oh my.. I can't......baby..." I murmured through my pantings as he traveled down to my navel and then further downwards to my loin. He kissed my pubic bone before parting my legs and claimed my sensitive nub in a swift lick. He teased me with his tongue that was a sweet torture to me as I squirmed against the wall behind me... I held his head tight against my love button as he was giving me stars blinking behind my eyes making me more prurient to get his full length feeling inside me... I was throbbing with the dire ache and need as the sounds of his mouth lapping against my pearl made me more arouse. "Ughhh. You are incredible Emmy...Oh yeah.. That's so good.. Don't stop..." He giggled at my words whilst sucking one more time hard and came onto his feet staring at me like the fire that wanna get burnt himself as well as me within  the upcoming minutes of our mission.

"Ready?" He asked holding me by my waist....

"Yeah I am more than ready for you.." I replied so impatiently caressing his muscular hairy chest.

"I am just worried that this would make you wear out or sick. It's not good to make you tired.. You are getting hurt..Hum?"

"No.. I would be sick if you are not doing this to me, I swear to god. I need you. I want you right now.. Please..." I begged drawing him closer to me..My lips are almost touching his ones as I was impatiently waiting for him to take the next step ahead.

"Tell me when you wanna stop if I hurt you in this position Baby girl.." He asked me as he lifted my body against the wall and lodged his arousal in me slowly to its highest pace making me come over and over again until I bent my body over his shoulder aftermath of an earth shattering love making beneath the shower.... To be fair that was the most amazing way I made love with Emrys. It sent spirals of electricity through my skin when he lapped against me gluing me to the marbled wall.

●●●●

It was almost twelve when we were coming out our room to the dining room to have our lunch. Emrys had ordered us good looking and mouth watering food from a nearby hotel. And he never forgot to order my favourite icecream black cherry icecream and chocolate peanut butter icecream. I had been craving it last two days.

As the evening drew in he made us hot chocolate milk shake. Emrys never failed to amaze me doing small things to put a smile on my face..

The weather seemed good for an evening walk. We decided to go out. But we changed the idea to walk around the mansion itself as we got to witness the most beautiful yard of yellow tulips in the backyard of the mansion. Emrys was utterly shocked to see such a beautiful yard of flowers in our mansion gifted by my dad.

Emrys was always a nature lover which made him gift a rose yard to his grandma few years ago and he created one for himself in his mansion as well. Remember the small wood I got myself lost the first day after our first marriage.
Flying my mind back to those days brought a smile onto my face as well.

So we decided to stroll through the yard of tulips holding our hands so tight.. The slight breeze was blowing past us and through the tulips making the whole environment ready to embrace the purplish evening drawing in. That was a different feel which I loved a lot. And being next to Emrys and having able to get the feel of glamorous nature always was at the top of my list.

Emrys adjusted my scarf everytime it got blown off my head... Emrys was truly a loving, caring and passionate husband.. He was born like that. I thought to myself everytime he talked to me holding my eyes with his hazel green ones. He ambled ahead with me touching the soft petals of flowers and talking to me. His eyes danced with joy when he saw a swarm of butterflies flew past us. Once when a butterfly landed on my platinum hair he was like a kid who saw the sea for the first time. He instantly captured a photo and stared at it like I was his baby.

Ain't I his baby?

Of course I am.

By now the sky was covering with a veil of purplish orange as the jewel of sky was going down behind the horizon giving an opening to the king of night to rise up. I held onto Emrys' arm as he was blabbering like no one had ever done with me.

"This is so beautiful, isn't it?" Emrys inhaled a deep breath and breathed it out staring at the purplish wild blue yonder above us. His irises shone like bright green diamonds inside the pools of his eyes.
"Of course it is, and when you are beside me it is more glamorous..." I said planting a chaste kiss on the side of his shoulder as I was clinging on him...

"Poetic huh?" He turned to me and snaked his arm around my neck as he drew me closer to him...

We chatted of many things as we made our way towards the chestnut trees at the corner of yard. He shared with me about his past life as a child and what he wished to be when he grew up. Then our conversation changed to our future with our baby and he revealed that he wanted not only one baby, another two as well to which my mouth fell sagged open. Then we chatted of the names that we would be going to name our baby. And that was very funny to see how he struggled to end up with some names which sounded so strange and funny as well. But he told me there would be one special name that he would name our baby when he comes in to our life and I couldn't wait to see what name it was.

"You know I am more than happy that you came into my life, Fairy..." Emrys said as he stood behind me wrapping his arms around my swell. We were both staring at the marvellous canopy lying beyond us. "And what changes you have made in my life, everything seems unreal. But that's unbelievably incredulous.. I can't imagine my life without you.." He twirled my body to face him as his hands were on both of my biceps. "You are the most beautiful and wonderful thing that has ever happened to me and I won't get tired or bored of telling it to you for the rest of our life. I am nothing without you...."

"And you are my everything My Love.. Keep loving me this way....You are needed in my life. You are my breath....." hearing my words Emrys leant in down for an provocative smooch that lit up all the fire crackers inside my body.

We hesitantly pulled apart as our lungs requested the air to keep us alive. We ambled a bit ahead, me snuggling to him and I felt his hot breaths fan over my brow and the same burning need to get buried by him over taking me and I tried to brush it off my mind as we kept walking ahead.

Damn this has got me insane..

My mind is running wild...

Have a grip at it girl.

You haven't still got the night...

"Hmm. So my lady we have walked enough. Haven't we?" Emrys asked coming to a pause.

"Hmm.. Yeah..."

"Uff. Your cheeks are gone red. Are you blushing or what?"

"Nothing...."

"Hm Let's take a seat on this dune Fairy. You must be feeling tired." recited him made me seat on the dune next to us. He adjusted my scarf again and took one of my legs into his hand before massaging it with his magical fingers that set my heart on fire.

"Mmm.." That was a relief to get my aching muscles eased and I let a relieving moan out as his hands did magic on my stinging feet. Emrys chuckled and stopped what he was doing as he reached at my mouth to take me into an igniting kiss that leapt my heart beats into wilder ones. His hands were on either side of my cheeks and mine went raking through the soft chocolate brown locks of his hair as I drew him closer to me... "So impatient us.." I murmured with a satisfied grin on my face as we pulled apart to take breath in.

"Monsters are always monsters you know. And it cannot wait until it reaches home to get his feast tonight, My Wifey." He said making me giggle as he instantly opened the zipper of his pant letting his monstrous man freed out to which the sudden blush crept up on to my cheeks back. Laying me flat down on the grassy ground he towered over me before raising the hem of my frock up and sliding my underwear a bit down of my thighs.

What next happened was my whimpers, moans and screams synchronised with the adamantly blowing wind making me insanely reach my climax on a wonderful night under a canopy that had woven with blinking stars in a yard of tulips. That was incredulously insane to have it done in a yard of Tulips giving it a natural vibe.

To be honest I didn't get bored of this love making of us. It made me more enthusiastic and happy. Everytime I had him driven in me I felt as if it was my first time.
The same shivers, the same moans and same pantings drove me more and more crazy.. May be my pregnancy hormones kept driving me crazy like this and Emrys too seemed not getting bored of this as he was always ready to make out with me. Like he was covering the arrears that he had to pay me a year ago. And I was always more than ready to get those debts paid back...

With No draw backs, No place and No time....

I was immensely obsessed by the love of Him.

And the Love of My Life..

My Husband.

************************************

So how was this chapter?

Did you all love this one?

Give me your views.
I am waiting to read them.

Until next time stay blessed and happy.

Yours Harry ❤❤

***********-26.02.2020-************
(21.45pm)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 812 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
409K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
1.8M 46K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...
7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...