I Love You(Lisrene)

By JichuUnnie_Jennie

A Lisrene story. A brown banged Thai girl named Lisa bumped into a black haired Korean girl named Irene and k... More

Characters
Chapter 1 "Their first kiss"
Chapter 2 "Lisrene dating"
Chapter 3 "I love you"
Chapter 4 "BPxRV"
Chapter 5 "Chaejoy"
Chapter 6 "Lisrene's sex"
Chapter 7 "Lisrene's valentines"(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL)
LISRENE EDIT(not a chapter to read)
Chapter 8 "Lisa gives her heart to Irene"
Chapter 10 "Lisrene's marriage"
Chapter 11 "The baby"
Chapter 12 "8 months later..."
Chapter 13 "The birth of the baby named Eunyoung"
Chapter 14 "BLACKVELVET babysitting Eunyoung"
Chapter 15 "Lisa's birthday"
Chapter 16 "April Fools Day"
Chapter 17 "Easter"+Thank you to readers
Chapter 18 "BLACKVELVET Holiday Trip to Hawaii" pt.1/4

Chapter 9 "BLACKVELVET secret basement"

558 14 21
By JichuUnnie_Jennie

Irene: "*trying to silently exit the room whilst Lisa is sleeping and its 5:01am**sees Yeri**speaks quitely* Yeri? Yeri?"

Yeri: "*speaks quitely with Irene* Irene. Lisa is sleeping?"

Irene: "Yes. So, *takes out a large piece of paper on which is drawn a code to the BLACKVELVET secret basement* we have to crack this code to enter the BLACKVELVET basement so that we can hide the decorations for Lisa's birthday on March 27th"

Yeri: "5th of April, 4th of April, 3th of July, 4th of July? Space? 2nd of April, 1st of August, 1st of December? What?"

Irene: "The numbers tell which letter of the word. Lily pad!"

Yeri: "Your so smart."

Irene: "Rose is smarter than me"

Yeri: "A bit true."

Irene and Yeri(Yerene): "*goes down to the basement and Irene types the code"

Irene: "*types the code*"

The door to the basement: "*opens up*"

Irene and Yeri(Yerene): "*goes in the basement and puts in the decorations and then goes back upstairs*"

Irene: "*goes upstairs with Yeri* Bye Yeri. Good night.

Yeri: "Good night Irene"

In the morning at 8:00am...

Lisa: "*in the kitchen eating breakfast*"

Irene: "*walks next to Lisa puts her hand on Lisa's shoulders and kisses Lisa on the lips*Good morning Limario"

Lisa: "Good morning Baechu"

Irene: "So? Whats up?"

Lisa: "Nothing special. Rose told me that Yeri and Jisoo were kissing for almost 1 minute straight and then had some sex before breakfast"

Irene: "For how long we didnt have sex for?"

Lisa: "For likely i think 2 weeks."

Irene: "After breakfast want to have some sex?"

Lisa: "Yes Baechu. *kisses Irene on the lips**continues to her breakfast*"

(Lisa is having some Korean noodles with rice for breakfast and Irene has tea with toast that has strawberry jam on it)

Irene: "*thinking* what should be Lisa's birthday present? She looks like she would like some chocolate with chocolate milk and a chocolate box. Oh! Yeah! Some chocolate related stuff"

Rose: "Lisa?"

Lisa: "Yes Rose?"

Rose: "Have you seen Jennie and Wendy anywhere?"

Lisa: Jennie and Wendy is suppoused to be in a pizza restaurant eating pizza"

Rose: "Ok then. Thanks."

Lisa: "No problem"

Lisa and Irene finished eating breakfast and then went to their room to have some sex.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next update on: March 2nd 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
86.8K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...