I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 56

1K 75 12
ramyapa

"P'forth, call uncle and ask him to come to this address," Arthit said to Forth while driving, the latter nodded his head and did quickly, "Arthit will you please drive faster, I feel weird, I don't know... my heart is going pessimists," Forth request in anxious after feeling little out of hope. Without caring about any danger or rule Arthit started driving  his car at full speed.

After David got the address from Forth, he called and informed John to get there with his men, after that he took Joan with him and drive to that said place which located outside the city.

~~~~~~

Kong start to feel dizzy, he starts to realise he can't fight with James anymore he feels drained out of his energy, so he ran to the bathroom and locked it from inside after pushing James to the floor with his full force. 

James smirked and sat on the bed while crossing his leg, he waited for kong to come out, kong slid on the floor with his back on the bathroom door.

His breath gets irregular, he feels more dizzy, "No!! Don't close your eyes kong, you need to fight for your kids" kong stood on his feet and splashed the water on his face, he hissed in pain when the water soaks his wounds, he heard James voice, "If you gonna wait there until your dad or boyfriend show up then let me warn you suthilack, if you don't come out in a minute then I will visit your sons"

Kong face paled and he murmured under his breath, "No!, No! Not my sons, I have to stop him!" bracing himself to fight once again for his family kong opened the door but a negative scenario suddenly fleet inside his mind regards Oon, his second child, 'No! I should think positive, He will be alright" he convinced himself and stay away from losing hope.

James walks near to kong and kissed him, kong snap out of his thoughts and punched him, both again got in to the fight, James grabbed kong hair pushed him towards the table, the blood starts to ooze out from kong forehead, finally, the dizziness take full control of kong body.

Ray paced around in james room biting his nails, and finally he heard a crack from the window, he turned to come face to face with a stranger, "Shit!! Uncle, you startled me!! But I am glad you came, let's go" Ray said and grabbed his uncle wrist.

But Richie didn't move and glanced Ray from head to toe in doubt, understanding his uncle doubt Ray said "Uncle, trust me when I said I promised to lead a good life to my girlfriend, I was sincere, love change anyone, please... trust me, let's go and save everyone before my brother do something bad"

Richie nodded his head and asked "how many?", Ray answered after thinking for a moment, "don't know, but 2 are outside this door, 3 are outside of my brother's room, I will handle them downstairs so you go to James uncle and stop him"

Richie nodded and lead outside with Ray tailing him, in a minute Richie knocked the 2 guards standing outside, "you are still fierce uncle, if you don't need that gun, would you please hand it over to me?" Ray requested his uncle.

Richie tossed the gun to him and runs to James while Ray rushed to Beam room he reached before the room and start to fight with the guards, he approached Beam and flinched by the blood "what the hell?"

Beam turned to him and stated softly, "don't shout!! Is Oon and Kong are alright?"

Nodding his head Ray rushed near beam and helped him to stand, once Beam stood on his feet Ray try to lift him, but beam rejected his help and asked to lift krist instead of him, after getting the assurance from Beam that he can walk Ray lift krist in his arms and lead them to his uncle house.

Before they head outside, two guards who went to search for Oon returned and blocked them, giving Krist to beam Ray start to fight with them, he doesn't want to use the gun since there might be so much at the entrance so he save it for later.

After beating the guards Richie broke the door and entered the room, he saw kong who is on the floor with hands on his own forehead while trying to not close the eyes, he glance James who got shocked by the new entry.

"How many? Huh, just how many times I told you to stop this ridiculous revenge? Now see! it drag you to the place where you gonna lose your life!!" Richie shouted in rage, both James and Ray are his brother's sons, he tried so many times to make them good but all his attempt failed, such a mulish aggressive idiots, he is glad at least Ray changed.

James glared Richie with his cold eyes and said, "No one gonna lost his life!! No one!! No one can touch me uncle!! You chosen that lady!! You abandoned us for her!! Please leave before I hurt you!! I have to devour this one!!"

Richie walk forward while talking, "please James listen to me once, I didn't abandon you guys, leave everything like Ray, choose a good path to walk, for your future, stop your battle".

James smirked and asked "Really? What if I said 'I don't want to stop my fight' will you hurt me?"

Richie stood infront of James, both stare each other without words, after some silence Richie said, "then I don't have choice..... my son" by saying this Richie kicked James in stomach, groaning in pain James shouted for his boys to enter and took Richie out.

Arthit stopped his car infront of the house, both Arthit and Forth jumped out of their seat and spirited inside, "let's split and search for them" forth said and received a nod from Arthit.

There was no guards at the entrance so they easily passed through it, and got alerted by the bullet sound.

Arthit went upstairs, he saw some middle age man fighting with 4 members, Richie noticed Arthit and shouted to him without glancing him while keeping his fight, "Second room to the right!!! Go and save kongpop!! Hurry!!"

Arthit glanced the man one more time before rushed to the said room, he watched James who lifted kong in his arms and moved to the bed, he went to him and jerked him harshly to the floor and approached kong who lay on the bed.

"kong!! Kong!! You okay?" Arthit asked while slapping kong cheeks, Kong opened his eyes, "you....... came... thank yo-.." kong uttered before closing his eyes, Arthit shake kong body and checked his injuries hurriedly.

Regaining his composure again James approached Arthit with a stick to knock him. But he got stopped by John who run to the scene, soon the fight starts between them. Arthit lifted kong in bridal style and leaved out.

Forth reached the back door where he saw Ray fighting with a guard, he glanced around and noticed Beam and krist who are wrapped in one corner, he went to them, kneeling up to their level he hugged them both in his arms.

"Uncle! Uncle!!" Krist struggled in Forth embrace while beam enjoyed the warmth, "what happened? Are you hurt?" Forth asked in panic, krist shook his head and said while pointing his finger to the guy who lay on the ground, "he is the one who hurt uncle beam!!"

Forth got shocked and stuttered, "what?.....beam?" Forth gazed beam who is smiling to him, once his eyes lay on the blooded spot he gasped and backend in horror. Beam take forth hand in his hold to stop him and said, "breath baby!! Breath, nothing to worry!!"

Once Beam words ringed in his ears he snap to reality while releasing the heavy breath, he lift beam in his arms and asked krist to follow him, Ray shouted to forth, "I already called the ambulance man!!"Beam wrapped his arms around forth neck and snuggled close to forth neck before placing a kiss.

Arthit put kong in back seat, he saw a ambulance coming towards him following David car, Arthit turned around to the sound, he saw forth with beam and krist who run first and hugged Arthit knees.

Arthit hands patted his son hair with a glad sigh before lifting him in his arms and showered him with his kisses.

He gave krist to David and Joan who run to him, he approached forth who is putting beam in the ambulance. He entered the van and checked Beam condition.

He glanced Joan and said to him, "Take kong and kids to our hospital dad, Prem and phana will take care of them, ahh....dad Oon is with.... Nisha aunty, get him too," Hiding his fear Joan nodded his head to his son.

Soon the ambulance start to move towards the hospital, David gave krist to Joan and asked him to wait in the car with kong, he entered and watched Ray and a unfamiliar man who is fighting James men, soon he approached James who is getting beaten by John, "Stop!! Go down, Joan is in car, help him to get kong and kids to the hospital"

John was about to interrupt him, but David's one glare is enough for him to move out, the latter went near James and said while grabbing his collar, "the most terrible mistake I did to your family is the second chance I provided for you to live a life, let me correct it and show you the value of pain"

David went down and saw his boys came out from their cars, "Don't kill anyone, just pack them to our place" everyone nodded their head with their unison 'yes'.

"What you mean by Oon is not here??" Joan raised his voice to Ray who came out earlier and approached Joan to explain . But when Joan heard Oon is with Nisha he lost it, John came and put his hand in Joan shoulders to calm him.

"I heard you changed from our circle, I didn't believed, but seeing you fight with your brother for us...thanks, thanks for being with them, now show me where Oon is?" John said calmly to Ray. Nodding his head Ray lead the way to John. Soon they reached Nisha house where Oon is eating with her.

Ray knocked the door, Nisha opened the door, John pushed Nisha aside and entered the house, "Uncle John!!!" Oon shouted in happiness while jumps to him.

John lifted him and kissed his cheeks, "are you okay?" John asked to Oon, he nodded his head while asking, "is mommy, uncle and P'krist ok?", John smiled while ruffling Oon hair, "everyone ok, let's go home" John said while leading his way out, Oon said to Nisha while going out "thanks grandma".

Forth watched Beam who is trying his best to not lose conscious without answering Arthit question who is giving him first aid, "P'forth!!!" Arthit shouted to forth to get the man attention. Snapping to the reality forth glanced Arthit with a questioning look.

"What is P'beam blood group?" Arthit asked again. "O(-) ve,, yes O negative..." Forth answered him, nodding his head Arthit asked the nurse to call the hospital to arrange the blood ready.

"Arthit,, he will be okay right?" Forth asked to Arthit, his body is trembling in fear, shortly Arthit assured him "he lost more blood P..... don't worry I am here—-.." beam cut him off by "he is lying forth...(cough)....".

Forth fear got increased, his tears starts to flow, "why??? Why??? Please don't leave me beam!! Please!!" Forth pleaded to beam by taking beam hand to his chest, beam can feel forth fast beating heart, "you should be...with kong" beam said to Arthit in his pained voice.

"He is alright P, Others are with him, moreover, you are the one who needs me most, if you feel sorry for this then take care of my kids when I leave for my honeymoon" Arthit said to ease the tense, beam smiled little but forth tears keep flowing without a break.

"Silly!! Stop..(cough) crying!! P'forth i killed someone that day, I am sorry..s(sniff)... if anything happened, tell singto..(cough) I love him, " beam said while his breath gets heavy.

"Stop talking P, save your energy until we reach" Arthit said while putting oxygen mask back in place, forth sobs harder and tighten his hold on beam hand while shaking his head, "No!! Please don't leave us alone, you promised us ...sniff..forever idiot!!! Don't call me P!!! Stay strong!! Arthit will save you"

Beam smiled with a nod and said before closing his eyes "love you forth jaturaphom .." when they reached the hospital, Arthit talked to the doctors for his permission to perform the surgery, after knowing Arthit being a surgeon also they accepted him, forth waited outside while praying for the surgery to go well.

#########

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.9K 141 8
What will happen when you chose your ego and pride over love? Does everyone provided with second chance? Gulf is a hot head, man of his pride and eg...
114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
86.6K 3.3K 81
The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being to ever walk on Lukedonia. She who has...