The Queen in the North (A Gam...

By philomathh

{AU} - Rowenna was always a fighter until Cersei Lannister cut off her uncles head and slaughtered Sansa and... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

2.5K 34 5
By philomathh

14 years later...

Cleo's P.O.V.

I strutted around the market place. The hot, dry sand stinging my bare feet. The Dornish guard followed me every turn I made. I touched the fine silks that Sunspear provided. Some sips of the Dornish wine were heavenly. I made my way past the market place to the brothel. Unlike King's Landing, women are equal in Dorne. The commoners bowed as I passed them. I smiled at each one. I saw a small child, no older then Maia looking at an orange with hungry eyes.

"Can I please take one of those oranges?" I ask the merchant.

"Of course Princess," he bows.

I hand him a gold dragon. I bend down to the little girl and hand her the orange.

"Thank you Princess," she smiles.

I stroke her smudged cheek then the girl runs to her mother. I continue you to walk to my destination.

"Cleo," I hear a Dornish boy's voice calls out.

I spin around and flick my hair back. I see Lod Narcisses son and heir, Vero. The sixteen year old slides off his horse and smirks at me. I curtsy and he bows.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I-uh," I blush. "I need to be somewhere."

"Mysterious," Vero winks. "May I escort you."

"Perhaps another time," I decline the handsome lords offer.

"I will see you around," says Vero smoothly as he mounts his horse again and rides off.

I sigh and continue to the brothel. The guard follows trying not to eye the whores.

"Concentrate," I growl.

I enter the scarlet building that smells of smoke, sea water, whine and cum. I edge over to a whore who was siting on a large orange cushion.

"Hello my lady," she winks. "I am pretty expensive."

"I am looking for Prince Aegon?" I ask, ignoring her offer.

"Follow me," she leads us. "Your husband is a wealthy and favoured customer."

"He is not my husband," I spat.

"So sorry my lady," she carelessly apologizes.

She leads is down the hallway. I see a whore give a man a heavy fellatio. I blink the image out and follow the whore. She leads us to a door etched with gold.

"In here my lady," she opens the door and leaves. "One of our more expensive rooms."

I see my father getting kissed, licked and sucked by five whores on the massive bed. I had seen my father in a brothel before but not without mother.

"Adding six to the party," my father crows.

He sits up then sees me. I blush and look away.

"Cleo!? What are you doing here!?" he asks confused. "You are too young to be here!?"

"Killian is twelve and has already been with a woman," I frown.

"Really?" my father says amazed.

I roll my eyes. "I need to talk to mother."

"Yes my viper," says a northern accent.

I look to the other side of the room where my mother is sitting on a chair with a goblet in one hand. I definitely take after my father in every way from my honey skin to my deadly black eyes. Nothing like my mother with her creamy pale skin and deep blue eyes.

"Mother I need to speak with you?" I inform her.

"Can it not wait an hour," she says as she stands.

"It's about Robb," I say quietly.

"We are going now," she barks.

"Row please," my father whines.

My mother then drops her silky Dornish gown. Her long dark chocolate curls fall around her hourglass figure. For a women who had ten children, she looks good.

"Me or them," she sighs.

My father jumps out of the bed, completely nude and runs to mother. He pulls her into a fiery kiss. I feel the red creeping up my neck and turn away. My parents are very passionate.

I hear a break of lips and then a rustle of clothes. In a few seconds each of my parents grab each of my hands.

Whenever anyone mentions uncle Robb my mother gets tense and leaves. Father said it is because of what happened a long time ago when Robb became King of the North and became a beast and would not listen to mother anymore. His queen died along with my great aunt and he shut himself out.

As we walk out of the brothel my squirm out of my parents grasps.

"I am fourteen," I glare. "I am not a pup anymore."

My parents look at each other and continue walking. I love my mother and father but they can be very confusing.

Nobody talks until we get back to the palace. I can already hear the wolf howls from outside. All of us are children of the moon. I prefer to be human unlike Vance, Killian, Hunter, Stag, Serenity and Adder. Uncle Robb is also a child of the moon.

Mother gathers all of us into her and fathers chambers. I pick up my youngest sister Maia.

"What is happening?" Maia queries confused.

I stroke her dark curls. My father is siting on a chair and has his face in his hands. Killian leans against the door sharpening a knife blade. Prio is talking to mother who is looking outside on the balcony. Luca is playing with a wooden toy. Hunter and Stag are looking off into the distance. Vance is sitting on the bed looking down. Serenity is massaging our fathers shoulders. Adder is lighting then blowing out candles.

My mother then turns around.

"Uncle Robb needs me to go to Winterfell," she explains to us.

"Fine," Killian sneers. "Just leave us in Sunspear."

"You all are coming," mother says.

"Winterfell is cold though," Killian whines.

"Shut up Killian," father hisses through his hands.

"You all are my best protection," my mother continues. "And we might be in the North for a long time."

"How long mother?" Vance asks.

"I do not know," mother sighs.

"That's a first," father chuckles. "Rowenna Martell not having a proper answer to a question."

Mother playfully slaps his arm.

"I just need to warn you all," mother says seriously. "Uncle Robb is dangerous. Do as you are told and do not leave the North while we are there."

"What about Storm's End?" Serenity asks.

My mother is Queen of the Stormlands where we usually live. We usually spend five moons in the year in Dorne because my father is the Prince of Dorne. He usually lets his sisters rule when he is not here. My mother has no family, except for Uncle Robb, so she has leave the Stormlands to people she trusts which is usually Lord Tyrion of House Lannister or Queen Margaery of House Tyrell and Baratheon.

"Storm's End will have to wait my sweet," my mother sighs.

"All of you must pack now," father commands. "We have a long trip."

Maia hops off me and takes Grace's hand. Grace had looked after mother since she was a babe and looked after her ever since. I walk out of the room to my own chambers. I love Dorne. The richness of the culture and its exquisite wine. Then there is Winterfell where it is always cold and dull. My thoughts are interrupted when Killian grabs my arm.

"Killian?" I sigh. "Let go."

"Come with me," he insists.

I reluctantly follow him. We walk down the hallway until Killian drags me to the side and opens a secret door. My eyes widen and he smirks.

"What-but-how?" I say amazed.

He drags my arm down the damp passage. I begin to here voices. We make a turn to a wooden wall. There was a few cracks in it to peek. It was mother and father's chambers.

"I am not letting you go to Winterfell by yourself!" father hisses. "Not only you, but our children."

"Robb won't hurt me," my mother says calmly.

"He is called a beast, Row," my father points out. "What about our children? I know they are like him but I don't want them turned into animals."

"Why do you have such little faith in me!?" my mother questions.

"I do have faith in you," my fathers sighs. "But he has turned into a creature of darkness and winter. Do you really want him to be a role model for Luca? The boy is only seven!?"

"He won't be seven forever," mother mumbles.

"And what about Killian!?" father exclaims. "The boy is out of control!?"

I look at my brother. His eyes were set on looking at the argument. His face is expressionless.

"Maybe you should be a better father to him," mother snarls.

"I love my children!" father bellows. "Every single one of them!"

"Please Aegon," mother sighs. "Back to the North."

"I must go without you," mother says and clutches fathers hands.

"If you must," father sighs.

They begin to kiss and father carries mother to the bed.

"Okay we have to go now," I say to Killian.

"Just let me see a bit more," Killian pouts.

I look at him in disgust but before I can hit him on the head he transforms into a wolf and pounds off. I roll my eyes and walk to my chambers.

Dorne is stunning. Filled with drapes and many colours. Usually orange, red and yellow. I look down at my own silk lavender gown. It is breezy and allows me to move easily in Dorne. I won't be needing this dress in Winterfell.

I enter my chambers and see my handmaiden, Lola, fixing my bed.

"Hello Lola," I smile and gracefully lie down on a rounded couch. "How are you?"

"I am good," she smiles back. "Preparing you for the North. But more for the feast tonight."

_______________________________________________________________

Hoped you liked it! If you did please remember to vote, comment and maybe follow me?

Also please subscribe to my YouTube channel! It is Rowenna Baratheon. I will not upload the next chapters of Little Fawn, the Doe in the North or The Queen in the North until I get 5 more subscribers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...