The New Girl ||| My hero acad...

By KiwiJane

You are, (Y \ N) Midoriya. A few months ago you, your parents and little brother were in a car accident. They... More

Character Info + Pilot
1 - The Favour
2- Accepted
3- New class
4 - Fluffy
5 - Talk
6 - What now??!!
7 - Universe, oh why?
8 - A Win
9 - Names
10 - The reason
11 - Sports Festival pt. 1
12 - Sports Festival pt. 2
13 - Sports Festival pt 3
14 - Sports Festival pt 4
15 - Sports Festival pt 5
16 - Sports Festival pt 6
17 - Sports Festival pt 7
18 - Memories
19 - Family matters
20 - Enchantress
21 - Dad-zawa
22 - Internships
23 - Message
24 - Stain
25 - Caring
26 - Aftermath
27 - Finnaly!!
28 - A Quirk-tastrafy!!
29 - Class 1B
30 - Final Exam Training
Chapter 31 - They boy I use to know
Chapter 32 - Memories
Chapter 34 - Why do villains always attack UA students??!!
Chapter 35 - A mothers touch
Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1
Chapter 37 - Practical Exam pt2
Sorry, not a chapter(But pls read)
✌Announcement- edited✌
💫💥Announcement pt 2💥💫

Chapter 33 - Nightmares

721 17 6
By KiwiJane

(Y \ n)'s POV 

The door to the Aizawa household is opened by non other than the owner.

"Ok, you can sleep in the guest room or on the couch. You choose."
Dad-zawa says monotonely.

I take off my coat and hang it up and
place my bags in the guest room.
"So should I make dinner or-" I get cut off.
"Yeah, I have to go on an early patrol so I guess you'll have to make something." He says as we both take a seat on the small couch.

"Sure." I say happily as I scoot closer to him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or two? It's still early and I have four hours to waste." He says grabbing the remote. I nod,
"Can I choose a movie?" I ask as he responds with a nod.

I jump up and start searching between the movies he has stored over the years. The movies were separated between :
Disney               And           Other

'Ah, power.'

I whipped out my all time fav Disney movie : Lion King 2, and propped it in the DVD player.

I then run to get our thick, fuzzy blanket. I take my seat next to dad and toss the blanket over both of us.

After Lion King 2 we binged Descendants  and then it was time for the pro to get going.

"See you later. And remember: kick ass." I say biding him goodbye.
"When don't I." He asks the theoriotical question with a sassy grin.

"I'll be back by 10:00 but don't wait up. And you know-" I cut the hero off.
"Don't open the door to any one, call the cops if there is a villain. Burglars: I can handle by myself but don't hurt them: self defense tactics only.
Yeah I know." I say counting it all on my fingers.
"Good." He says before leaving.

...

I place dads food in a container and then in the fridge.
Placing myself on the couch, I start playing games on my phone.

Ding!

'Someone sent me a message?'

I open it up and see it's .... Katsuki?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

🎆Kaachan🎆

Kaachan:
Baka what ya doing?

(Y \ n) :
Being bored. You?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Now it is pretty wierd that Katsuki of all people are talking to me over the phone.

But we have become alot closer since we started training together for finals. And let me tell you it's really refreshing because he's been alot nicer to me since we started training.

Flashback

3rd person POV

Bakugo throws a left hook and hits the girl hard. (Y \ n)  stumbles and falls onto the ground.

They were doing hand-to-hand combat for around an hour now and (Y \ n)'s movements have been getting slower along with her reaction time.

She hits the ground of the gimnasuim with a loud thud.

"Nice throw Kaachan." The brunette says after landing on her butt.
He stretches his hand out to her.

"You fine?" He asks in a calm voice.
"Uh, Yeah." She says, taken a back by the boys guester but still takes it. She smiles before being pulled off from the ground.

End of flashback

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

🎆Kaachan🎆

Kaachan:
Getting ready for bed. You should to.

(Y \ n) :
Yeah I'm going to bed at 10 or 11.👿

Kaachan:
Why?

(Y \ n) :
Waiting for Dad-zawa to get home from patrol. He said not to wait up but I don't care😁

Kaachan:
Ok?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ding!
I get a minacal idea.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Y \ n) :

I was literly on the ground laughing when I first saw this.
😂 Lol 😂

Kaachan:
Don't you dare start too!! 😡Denki is already driving me crazy with spongebob memes.

(Y \ n) :
Nice 👍

×~×

Suddenly the frontdoor opens and my head shoots up to be met with tired black ones.

"Oh. Your back!" I say giving him a smile, placing my phone next to me.
"I told you not to wait up." He says grumpily.

I rub the back of my neck.
I give a sheepish laugh in response.

After that he went to his room to get ready for bed and I got ready myself.
I put on my pj's that consist of a oversized pastel purple shirt and some loose sleep-shorts.

I then get under the warm sheets and open my contacts on my phone.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

🎆Kaachan🎆

(Y \ n) :
Good night Katsuki.

Kacchan:
Baka.

    ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I smile tiredly at his reply before my eyelids fall close.

...

As darkness takes over my vision a fimilliar pair of voice could be heard in my conscience. A dream...

"(Y \ n) dear remember, keep a eye out today. The information 'bout the conference has been leaked and you need to look after Ayoki." My mother says in her hero suit and her long white hair freely around her shoulders.

"Yeah Mom I know. You already said it like a hundred times today." I say with a playful giggle.

"Yes, but your mother is right. We don't know what will happen." The brunette man says behind the wheel.

"Yeah, but I don't need (Y / n)'s protection. I'll be able to handle them all on my own. I'm just that strong." Ayoki says cockily pointing at himself.
"Yeah sure Mr. Over-confident." I say sarcasticly.

"Oh please! I will show you just how strong I am when we get home. I'll beat you this time." The childish white haired 14 year old boy says. I grin.

"Didn't you say that last time and the time before that?" I ask mockingly.

"Ok enough you two." My mother breaks up our bickering.

Suddenly the scenery was much, much different.

I was on the ground and smoke was every where and a the smell of blood was tainting my nose.

What happened?

I spot my brother on the concrete ground with me, I then spot my parents.

Their faces are all emotionless yet at the same time full of pain. Although... there was no life.

"No-no..." I stutter as my family's  lifeless bodies lay on the pavement.
"Mom-Mom, Dad-Dad, Ayoki?"

...

I open my eyes. Tears are in the corners of my oak colored orbs and my breathing calms down, as I was hiperventelating.

I sat up in the bed and wipe the tears away. The cold of the wall behind my head just made me feel so much worse.

"Why? Why did they have to leave? Mom, Dad... Ayoki." I whisper
before covering myself with the blanket and pulling part of the blanket over my head.

My head on the soft pillow falls heavy again as I scrunch my body into the smallest ball I can. And go back to sleep and to a dreamless one as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there weebs! Thanks for reading and here's the picture of the chapter? Day?
I don't know any more.

And here's a song you might also like.

(Vid belongs to rightful owner)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.7K 26
I'm just gonna our this out there. I suck at stories (mostly because this is my first). (I sound cliche for this but) I HoPe YoU EnJoY!! Ps also I'm...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
22.5K 323 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
2K 145 66
"UA High, the prestigious school that's turned out many of the heroes we see today. Hi, my name is Ochaco Uraraka, and I am 17, and I'm a student cu...