Lazy Man On Board

By Neoqueensandy

Da Vinci Ghetto is the laziest man in the world. Has had more jobs and has been fired from many jobs then any... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

2.9K 123 53
By Neoqueensandy

"What!!!" Gareth shouted in surprise. 

"I want to marry Ghetto" Louise said once more. "he has proven capable of defending me and my sisters while in Saboady. I want him as my husband."

"he is a peasant, a nobody" Gareth argued. "what wealthy and luxurious life can you expect him to give you on top of that. The others won't agree to your choice of a husband."

Louise straighten herself before she continued. "Ghetto already has your trust since it appears he can just come and go as he pleases. He doesn't have much wealth but he does have a good reputation in the marines and that is all I really need. As for the other celestial dragons, I'm sure they can overlook this marriage. They have overlooked others and I don't see why I should be any different."

Gareth was about to argue some more before he just decided to let it go. While he didn't like it, he had promised to grant what ever wish Louise wanted. He had made the promise confident that she wouldn't make a outrageous wish unlike her sisters. Louise was the most quiet and most dutiful to her role as his daughter. 

Gareth sigh and gave it another thought. Many be having a marine marrying into the family wouldn't''t be so bad. He had already planned marriage for his first three daughters, he had yet to find a suitable husband for his Louise. Ghetto was okay fellow, he was obedient that was for sure and if his daughter decided to divorce or kill him if he step out of line, he wouldn't argue with her. 

"If that what you then so be it" Gareth finally said. "Will you be living here in Mary Geoise?" Gareth asked.

Louise shook her head. "Like you said the celestial dragons wouldn't be happy with this marriage it would be better of I were to leave and find a home somewhere else."

"Are you sure? You know what happen to your uncle Donquixote Homing and his family. " 

Louise nodded. " I am well aware of it father and that won't be case. Ghetto is a marine and He capable of defending me."

Father and daughter looked at one another before snoring broke their concentration. Both turned to the said man that they were discussing.  Ghetto had fallen asleep standing up while the two have been arguing. 

"He's perfect" Louise whispered. 

Ghetto slept completely unaware of his soon to come fate. 

Weeks later......

Ghetto found out that strange things were happen in the past several days. There were ladies who one day came to his room and start measuring him for some reason. Ghetto hasn't felt this exposed since his two week job as a model.  

Even days after the mansion became busier than normal. Many people came in and out of the house for several days. Flowers, decorations, tables and lot of white flowers. Ghetto guessed that the Marisots were having a party of some kind but he just ignored it since it wasn't his concern.  

The three eldest Marisot sister were still giving him the stink eye but didn't insult him like usually which he found odd. Louise would time to time would invite him for lunch and they did just that. They didn't talk but quietly eat their meals which were better than the meals they feed him before so he couldn't complain. 

Louise's servant Keeffe on the other hand was a talker. In more than one occasion, Ghetto was interrupted by Keeffe coming to his room and telling him that Louise was awaiting him for breakfast. 

Sighing Ghetto would be hurried to the shower by Keeffe and once he got out. Keeffe would already had his room cleaned up and a pair clean clothes ready for him before leaving him to change. 

This one morning was the same as Ghetto was rushed to the dinning room where Saint Gareth and his daughters would be waiting for him. He was placed right next to Louise for the fourth time that week.

"all preparation are already for tomorrow father" Louise said. "the ship will said the dat after tomorrow so that more than enough time for us to pack our belongings." 

Gareth nodded before turning to Ghetto. "I expect you to protect my daughter with your life you hear me or I will have you put in the lowest level if Impel Down." 

Ghetto merely nodded. It wasn't the first time Saint Gareth had threaten to put him Impel Down. He wasn't sure why but it appeared to him that they were having a party tomorrow and than leaving for some trip the day after. 

Ghetto sighed before slowly eating his food. By the time he was done everyone else except Louise had left. 

"I just wanted to know that I don't expect anything from you Ghetto" Louise began. "tomorrow will be a big change for everyone but I don't want you to change. You do you and you can think me as your partner who will helping you from the sideline. An equal exchange you can think it as. You give me my freedom and I will give you power."

Ghetto raised an eyebrow at her. He had no idea what she was talking about but he nodded anyways. Power? Freedom? Ghetto pondered it for a moment. If anything power just gave him more work and freedom?? well it was work too. 

Ghetto honestly wanted to be left alone. An isolated island at best.  

Louise seem to accept his silence before dismissing herself. 

Next Day.....

The very next morning Keeffe woke him up using a large drum. 

"Raise and shine Ghetto-sama!!!!" Keeffe grinned from ear to ear. "We don't want to be late." 

Ghetto sighed he slowly got up but was rushed by Keeffe to the shower. Several minutes later, Keeffe has already cleaned his room but instead of his usually guard uniform, she held a white suit in her hands. Another thing he found odd was as Keeffe began to dress him in the white suit, she than began to comb his messy afro hair. His hair was untamable or so he thought as Keeffe had no problem arranging it. She spray perfume all over him and than the final touch she clip small white flowers on the right side of his white vest. 

"Done Ghetto-sama" Keeffe grinned.

"What?" Ghetto was interrupted as Keeffe pushed him out of his room. She lead him outside where a white carriage was waiting. She pushed him inside but she herself didn't go in. 

The carriage began to move as Ghetto just sat there. He found it quiet pleasant as he lay down for a nap. 

About an hour later he woke as the carriage came to a stop. Getting off he found himself standing before a large church. 

Ghetto himself been to several churches but never as big and fancy as this one. There were already several people stand around, mostly people in large suits and dresses. 

Saint Gareth himself walked to him and nodded at Ghetto. "Nice job Ghetto, at least dressing for the occasion. Come on."

Saint Gareth lead him inside the church toward the alter. 

"Louise will be here shortly so we can begin." 

Ghetto gave him a questionably look but nodded. He really need to find a way to get out of this job. Getting locked in Impel Down was starting to look tempting. Locked up miles and miles underground without a soul to bother him was starting to look appealing. 

It wasn't several hours later that the main event began. People began to sit in the rows of seats. There was even a musical orchestral practicing.  

When the door open the orchestral started playing for reals. The song sounded familiar like he heard it before but he couldn't place it where. 

Louise approaching him a white dress with a white vale and white flowers. 

She came to stand beside him as an old man came to stand before them. "We are gathered here to unite these souls together...."

Ghetto blank out after that, he wasn't sure what the priest guy was rambling about. As the event went on, the priest guy made him other stuff. 

"Now please repeat after me as you put this ring on her" the priest guy looked to him. "I, Da Vinci Ghetto, take you Saint Marisot Louise, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."

Ghetto raised a brow questionably but repeated after him as he was handed a ring and put in Louise's finger "I, Da Vinci Ghetto, take you Saint Marisot Louise, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."

The priest seem satisfied as he turned to Louise. "please repeat after me and do the same, "I, Saint Marisot Louise take you Da Vinci Ghetto, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part."

"I, Saint Marisot Louise take you Da Vinci Ghetto, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part." Louise repeated and placed a identical white gold ring in Ghetto's finger. 

"Now Da Vinci Ghetto do you take Saint Marisot Louise to be your wife?" The priest asked him. 

 Ghetto looked to him and than to Louise who nodded and mouth him yes. 

"yes" Ghetto responded soon after. 

"Now do you Saint Marisot Louise, take Da Vinci to be your husband?"

"I do" Lousie responded. 

"If there is no one who opposes on why these two shouldn't be married please speak now or forever hold your please...............(silence.).....What God and twelve Kings have united let no man break them apart"  

"Now pronounced husband and wife, Saint Da Vincu Ghetto and Saint Da Vinci Louise you may kiss." 

Ghetto wasn't sure what to do as Louise lean towards him and gave a quick kiss on the lips. The crowd before them cheered. 

Ghetto noticed that there were some older guys who weren't cheering. Maybe they were just as a lost as him. 

He and Louise were lead towards large carriage which took them back to the Marisot's mansion. Louise guided him to a venue ballroom decorated with flowers he had seen in previously days. Then it hit like a jack hammer to the face. 

"what??" 

"Did it finally sink in Ghetto-san" Louise smiled to him as they sat down in a large table. "we are married now."

Ghetto looked to her. "why??"

Louise smiled. "you must be the strangest man I ever meet Ghetto-san, you didn't even realize it was your own wedding." 

When Ghetto said nothing, Louise sighed before continuing on. "Like I said yesterday, you can think me as your partner. I reason I married you was so I could get away from Mary Geoise and the other Celestial Dragons. I known the celestial dragons are living in luxury right now but even that isn't guaranteed ten years from now. Especially with the Revolutionary Army growing as a threat. My fellow brethren are fools to not take Dragon and his army seriously . For that reason I want to guarantee my safety. Marrying you is that guarantee, I know you are stronger than you look and the fact you could care less about the benefits you would receive, so I know you aren't greedy and powered hungry."

Ghetto sighed. He pondered before it a moment before he spoke. "Does that mean I can quiet working for your father?"

Louise laughed. "Of all the things I said that is what you come up with" 

Ghetto shrugged. "I hate working here"

Louise nodded. "We can leave tomorrow morning and head anywhere you want."

"Lou Island in the South Blue" Ghetto said. 

"Alright so until than why don't we enjoy the party." 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is another update. 

Also those who ask why Ghetto didn't catch on to wedding. Ghetto is asexual person so stuff like marriage and family are foreign to him. In several chapters ahead I will be going over Ghetto's backstory which will clear up more about who exactly Da Vinci Ghetto is. (HINT:ITS ALL IN THE NAME) 

Also think about the possibilities with Ghetto being a Celestial Dragon ! Ghetto is sure going places!!!!   

Please don't forget to leave a comment. Thank You. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 975 17
The Grand Line, also known as the "pirate's Graveyard", is a sea with islands possessing a vast number of unpredictable phenomena that are not seen a...
19.9K 376 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
3 0 1
This novel is about a US marine who was repatriated for not obeying a direct order by not opening fire on a group of terrorists using women and child...
96.2K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...