Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

21. Birthday gift

18.6K 1K 143
By love_angell20

Authors POV

Rahman saw hana going away crying and this made him jerk Ellen's hand away and he follow hana.

As he was passing people he heard them saying
'she's beautiful'
'her voice is like professional singer'
and most of the men words was dirty like
'she killed me yaar'
'she won my heart'
'i want to know her'
'who is she's?'

Rahmaan clenched his fist when he saw a men follow her. Rahmaan speed up to held him before he approach hana but that men already held hana wrist to stop her and hana turned to looked at that men. Rahman stood there angrily.

"Hey beautiful... Want to know you. What's your name?." He asked with smirk plastered on his face.

"Leave me" hana yelled and tried to free his hold on her but that men pulled her closer but before hana make any contact with his chest a hand came between them and pushed hard that men. That men stumbled a Little.

"What the hell dude! " That men yelled at rahmaan.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER" Rahmaan said through his gritted teeth while giving him a furious look. Hana was standing behind rahmaan silently.

"That's non of your business! You stay away" that men said and took few step towards them.

"Dare to take another step toward her. And next you'll find yourself at the hospital and in the emergency room" rahmaan threatened that men with his furious look.

"Who the hell are you? Her bodyguard?" He asked glaring at him.

"HUSBAND.... I. AM. HER. HUSBAND... SHE. IS. MY. WIFE." Rahmaan said each and every word emphasising.

That men gulp and took few step and he knew that Rahmaan was not lying and that furious was the prove.

Hana was looking at him with smiled. For the first time rahmaan call her his wife that too in front of some outsider.

"Sorry dude... If you've told me earlier then I should've gone by now.. and she didn't look married too.. so it's not my fault" that men said and at the end smirk before leaving from there.

Rahmaan turned toward hana. Hana was about to say something but rahmaan didn't gave her chance to say something. As he pushed her on the nearby wall. A gasp escaped her mouth.

Rahmaan wrapped his one hand on her waist and other on her head. And pulled her closer. She open her mouth to say something but again stop when he crashed his lips on her.

Hana's eyes widened. Rahmaan was kissing furiously, that kiss was not like before. That kiss was rough painful.

Hana was frozen for few seconds but as she remember how Ellen and he was closed she felt anger jealousy rising in her and she kissed him back with same passion. Her kiss filled with anger and jealousy. Rahman stop for second as he observed how hana was kissing him. he was about to pulled back but hana cupped his face and pulled him closer. Her back hit the wall and rahmaan put his both hands either side of her so she didn't hurt herself with his body weight.

Rahmaan again started kissing her. But this time he was slow while hana was still roughly but stop when she realised how rahmaan was kissing her. His kiss turned into soft gentle and hana's anger flew out of window and she started kissing him with love.

They were busy kissing each other while someone was looking at them furiously.

And she was Ellen

Ellen saw him going after hana and not only that she also noticed how hana and rahmaan was looking at each other through out that song.

She was about to confront them but someone pulled her away.

She looked up and saw Jake and Alex.

************

Hana's POV

He was kissing me furiously. And I love the way he show me his anger and jealousy. Yes! I know he was jealous when that men held my wrist and tried to came closer to me. With passing days maan become more and more possessive for me and I could see that.

How he kiss me with force, like, he wanted me to show that he only has rights on me and no one else. And now I can feel maan's heart is started beating for me. I can heard his heart beat and I know he was unaware of that. And honestly I love this possessive Maan.

I also kissed him with anger and my own jealousy I also wanted him to know that he is mine. But when I started kissing him furiously he stop and about to moved back but I pulled him closer cupping his face. I felt my back hit the wall. His started kissing me tenderly after few seconds. And I love the way his angry kiss turned into gentle and soft.

Oh god!! I love this men so so soooooo much!!

I was screaming in my heart. And wanted to tell him how much I love him. While my kiss also turned into love one.

We pulled back when we both were completely breathless.

"M...my...wild cat" Maan said huskily in between his pants smirking and put his forehead on mine while looking into my eyes. I looked down blushing.

"I didn't know.. you have this side too.. I thought you were shy girl.. but no... You...."

"Maan Please" i cut him off  embarrassing and hug him hiding my my face in his chest and I heard him chuckled before wrapping his arms around me.

"I.....lo..love you" I whisper

"I know" he said simply.

"Then.. why you.. were with...Ell... Ellen?" my voice crack and eyes burn thinking about him being with another women.

"I can't see you with... any other.. wo...women"  I sob and held him tightly.

He caress my hair but didn't say anything. We stay there like this for few minutes.

"Hana" he called me after comfortable silence.

"Hmm" I hum and then he pulled back looking at me.

"Your never going to sing ever again in front of any other men.. understood?" He asked and I smiled nodding my head.

"Okay... If you don't like then I will never sing in public again" I affirmed looking into his eyes. And he smiled in response.

"Let's go home" he said remove my hairs strands from my face and tug it behind my ear. I nodded and he held my hand leading me outside of the restaurant.

*******************

Tomorrow is maan's birthday and I want to give him something special. And I made up my mind what I wanted to give him.

"So tell me.. what you have plan for tomorrow?" Fathima aapi asked fith time and I gave her silence in response. While pretending i was using mobile.

" I know you have plans for his birthday afterall he is here on his birthday with us after 8 years.. you know na hanu... you can tell me right..  we are friends right" she tried to sugar talk me and this time I look at her. She was looking at me expectingly.

"Your sugar talk doesn't work on me.. aapi" I said smirking and shook my head.

"Oh come on girl.. spill it" Fathima aapi said irritatly.

I bite my lips to hold back my smiled and shook my head as no.

"Ugh" she yelled irritatly and stood up to go but then a door bell rang so she went to open the door.

"Hana Maan?" A men's voice came

"Um...I am hana Maan" i heard Fatima aapi reply quickly. I stood up and hurriedly went toward door

"Okay.. please sign this" when I reach there I saw that men gave aapi a parcel?

Oh Allah! This is my parcel! I ordered this.. and if anyone sew then... No! No!

I run toward Fathima aapi and tried to snatch my parcel but she was quick to ran away.

"Aapi... Don't do this.. it's mine" I said glaring at her.. and she smirked looking at my parcel.

"I know... I know... But can't I see what you have ordered.. I am your sister na?" She asked innocently. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"No! This is mine." I said and again tried to take it back but again she success running away.

"Aapi don't do this! It's mine... Give it to me" I yelled running after her.

"Nah.. first you tell me what is this.? I know that this is something you order for rahmaan.. am I right?" She asked running here and there while I tired and stop putting my hands on my hip I glared at her.

"Huh!. Yes! Now can you please give it me" I almost pleaded. But she shook her head smirking.. my eyes widened when I saw her running toward MAAN'S room.

"NO!!" I screamed running behind her.

"Aapi please don't do thi...." I stop in midway when I saw Maan looking at me and aapi confusedly. And then I noticed we were already in maan's room.

"I have something for you" Fathima aapi said grinning. maan look at me and then aapi and then my parcel which was in aapi's hand.

"What?" He asked eying my parcel

"You birthday gift" aapi said and throw my parcel toward Maan which he catch expertly. And run from his room giving me her evil smirked while muttering 'if you told me'

"Maan.. this is mine" I said and held my hand in front of him.

"And what is it?" He asked swirling my parcel.

"Nothing... Please give it to me" I pleaded desperately and walked toward him to snatch this but he moved back.

"Umm...hmm" he shook his head. And I started regretting my decision to order this.

**********

Rahmaan's POV

She looks so nervous frightening and desperate to snatch this from me. And by now I knew that this is very important for hana and she  wanted to hide this from everyone. And fathu said that this is my birthday gift, it's mean this is something I should know cause it's mine right? But then why hana want to hide this from me.? And that question makes me curious and excited to know what actually is in it.

"This is for me right? My birthday gift?" I asked to confirm but she didn't say anything and started biting her lips making me distracted. But i shook my head.

"Tell me.. it's not for me then I will give it back to you" I asked softly and she nodded her head looking at the floorwhile her cheeks getting red.

"For you.. but.." she trailed off and turned her back toward me. Making me frown in confusion.

"Soon... you will know... What's in.. it" she completed her sentence stammering.

I walked in front of her and saw her cheeks become more red. Which make me desperate to know what she's hiding.

"But I want to know.. right now" I said and she shook her head.

"No!... please.." she was saying but I started to inspecting that parcel to open this.

"Jaan... Please don't do this" I halted on my place when I heard her voice and i felt tingle in my heart.

She was looking at me with her puppy dog eyes. Which causing my heart beat to run faster.

"Hana..." Her name slip my mouth without my knowing.

"Jaan-e-hana" she said smiling and again I felt tingles.

God this girl! What is she doing to me?

I looked at her while she held her hand in front of me and unknowingly my hand went in front of her and she took that parcel from me.

"Thank you" saying this she kissed my cheek while grinning and run out of my room.

And I touch my cheek and a wide smile spread all over my face. But my smile faded away when a voice started screaming in the back of my head.

What are you doing rahmaan? You can't let her control you... If she started taking control of you then that day is not far when you will be stuck with this marriage thing for your whole life. And your dream? It will be shattered.

"No!.. I cannot let hana control me.. i know.. I am just lusting after her and that's all.. if i get her then I will be okay. And I know that" I assured myself. And sighed.

***********

We were having our dinner while my eyes went to hana again and again and not only me either hana was looking at me beneath her eyelashes. She refused to make any eye contact and that's irritated me.

But I didn't let anyone see that and ate my dinner silently before my phone rang and I excuse myself. And went to the corner to talk.

"Hey! what happened?" I asked as I receive the call.

"Party happened" Jake and Alex squeal on the other side.

"Huh! What party?" I asked annoying. And turned to look back and saw hana was looking at me while everyone was busy having their meals.

"Your birthday party! We plan your birthday party tonight"

"We?" I asked.

"Yes! me Jake Munaf and Ellen! And you know what? Munaf said we all can party at his restaurant's small club! Dude we are excited!" they both were screaming on the other side and I shook my head smiling.

I was little surprised to know that Ellen was also included in that because she didn't call me nor message me after that Munaf restaurant's party which held 3 days ago. And I thought she went to America. I didn't asked about her to anyone because honestly I don't care.

"Uh...but my birthday is tomorrow guys" I informed them.

"Not tomorrow! tonight at 12am we are celebrating your birthday"

"But it's too late... And I can't come.. you know my family never allow me going out at midnight" I said and sighed. I know baba and mama won't allow me.

"Oh don't worry! We already take permission from uncle and aunty."

"What?" I asked in suprised.

"Yes! Now dude stop this questions and all and get your ass here before 12am" jake said and cut the call.

I went to dining table and asked mama baba if they gave permission to party me all night and they said "yes! only for tonight because it's your birthday" and I gave them hug happily and decided to go for the party but stop when I saw hana's face pale and eyes filled up with tears she hurriedly stood up and went to her room before anyone noticed her tears. But I saw them and wanted to know the reason so I walked toward her room.

*************
How was it?

Tell me what you think about this chapter and what is Hana's birthday could be?

Next chapter is gonna be interesting 😜

Okay first you guys gave me lots of votes and comments then I will think when I want to update next chapter 🤣😂

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...