{M a g i c I n L i g h t} T...

By Kyliecharm

Book 1: After the end of fourth year at Hogwarts you felt unsafe in the wizarding world after the return of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

7.2K 211 31
By Kyliecharm

~Your Pov~

"Bloody hell," We landed in the forest that is already covered in snow. I grab my bag grabbing four black clocks. 

"Here if you were them. They won't be able to harm you so much," I explain. "So these Vampires. How do we know which one is evil?" Harry asked.

"The ones wearing red or black clocks," We walk through the forest as I stop my footsteps. 

I turn to look at my friends "Stay here. I'll call you guys out if we need more help," I explain as Hermione looked at me if I was crazy. 

"Your nuts you know that Y/N!" I laughed. I took in a deep breath. As I took steps closer.

"For the first time in our history. Humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology birse their weapons that could destroy us," Aro spoke out.

"No, they can't," I spoke out as Aro stares at me in shock. 

"Ah, my dearling Y/N. You finally came," Caius happily said as I make my way over to the Volturi. 

"So my dear have you made a decision?" Aro asked. 

"I already know almost everything about G/N,"

"H-How my dear?" Marcus asked. "While I was unconscious I got to relive the final years of her life. Being with the Volturi. The wizarding world," I look over at the Cullens. 

"And almost with every family member of the Cullens,"

I smiled at them as I look back at the Volturi "No matter what you say about G/N I have already figure out the truth," I turn away from the Volturi as I began to walk to the Cullens. 

"THIS IS NOT HOW IT ENDS! I WILL HAVE YOU Y/N EITHER THE EASY WAY OR HARD WAY!"

I turn around to see Carlisle infront of me being attacked by Aro "Carlisle!" I exclaim "Go!" My friends came out of their hiding spots. 

I grab out my wand "Confringo!" I blasted Aro as I run to Carlisle's side. "Carlisle please stay awake!" I begged as Sam runs to my side.

I pick up Carlisle putting him onto Sam's back "Take him back home," I mutter as Sam nodded his head as he headed back to the Cullens home. Aro landed as I look back at the Volturi. I could tell Jane's eyes were on me.

"Don't even think about it Jane," I hissed as I knew Harry, Ron, and Hermione were behind me. 

"Y/N you need to get out of this fight. They only want you now," Bella said as I shake my head.

"Fuck no I'm going to fight alongside my family," The Cullens smirk as I knew what was going to be the Volturi next move. 

"Atta-"Stupefy!" I stunned Aro before he gave his command. "Well this is entertaining," Emmett laughs as I smiled. 

"Make this easy for yourself Y/N. If you come with us nobody gets hurt," Caius offers. "Then I'll go through the same pain my great-great-grandmother went through!" I cried.

"It's your choice dear. The easy way or the hard way," I sigh as I looked back at the Volturi then back at the Cullens.

~Hard way~

"Over my dead body," I growled. "Alright then dear. Jane!" Jane looked over at us. I started to whisper as many protection spells around all of us. 

"It's time," I told Bella as the Volturi guards run full speed to us. 

I walk behind the pack as I clutch onto my daggers. I look up to see one of the guards about to attack Jared. 

"Jared duck!" I throw my dagger straight throw the guard's face. 

Jared thanked me as I went up front I see Aro still on the ground while Marus and Caius watch the fight. A guard pop out of nowhere grabbing my arms. I flip over his shoulder as I stab him right through his chest.

"Y/N! Watch out!" I turn around. 

"Densaugeo!" I look right at Edward "I can take care of myself. Take care of your wife!" I called out. 

I look up to see a guard about to sneak attack Esme "Jasper give me a boost," I run full speed as Jasper threw me up in the air. 

"Imperio!" I watch as the guard's body turns into dust. I closed my eyes as I felt arms catching me.

I open my eyes to see Esme. "Are you a falling angel?" She joked. "I just used an unforgivable spell so...no," Esme giggles as she puts me down. 

"Your left!"I put my wand behind me as I blasted another guard as Rosalie smirks. "That was hot," She wraps her hands around my waist. 

'GODMOTHER!' I hear Reenesme calling out to me. "I'll be right back," I teleported to Reenesme side.

I landed right behind Jacob and Reenesme as two guards came straight for me "Impedimenta," Their bodies sliced apart. I turn back to Jacob and Reenesme. 

"Go! I'm always with you" I smiled as I wave my wand above them. 

"Protego," I hug Reenesme as I kissed Jacob on the cheek. "Please be safe. Now GO!" I cried as they left. 

I teleported back to the fight as I see Seth about to approach Jane. "NO!" I scream but all I saw was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Red

"Protego," I run to Seth's side to see he's still alive but badly injured. I wave my wand teleporting Seth as I look back at Jane and the Volturi.

I slowly walk to the Volturi as more guards try to stop me. 

I throw my daggers to anybody that comes in my way.

"Jane," Aro commanded. "Pain!" I smirk as I walk closer to them.

"Jane!" She snaps out of her powers as she stares at me. "I-I can't!".

Bella rips Aro head off.

_______________________________

Aro stares at Alice in total shock as I cling onto G/N wand. "You all believe that G/N committed suicide?" I asked everybody as they nodded their heads. 

I sigh as I took out G/N wand "Her last wand," I handed to Aro.

He stares at it in total shock handing it off to Marus and even the guards. 

"I-I'll make an offer. I'll stay with you for a total of six months each year in exchange to leave the Cullens and reenesme alone," The Cullens stare in total shock.

"Y/N don't do this," I sigh as I look back at them "I only want the best for Reenesme," I cried. "We have a deal, my dear," Aro shook my hand as I walk back to the pack and the Cullens. 

I look back at Ron, Harry, and Hermione. "I guess this is goodbye for now," I sigh as Hermione pulls me into a hug.

"You better write to us!" Hermione said as I laughed. "Of course," I hugged Ron and Harry.

"You bloody hell better not turn into a vampire," I laughed "If I do I'll come after that Weasley family blood," I joked as Ron stares at me in horror.

"Y/N why!?" Rosalie cried as I sigh "No matter what route I choose they will fight us. This was the only option," I tried to explain. 

"No, it wasn't," Rosalie runs back home. I sigh "I didn't get to explain the rest," I turn around to see the pack waiting for an explanation.

"We're waiting," I laughed "So are we," I look at both of them. "Well, both sides want to hear the story. I think it's better if we go to the Cullens home for an explanation," I climb onto Jacobs back with Reenesme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

80.7K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
96K 2.2K 20
This is a new start for Hermione Granger. The war is over and now she must move on with her life. She did not know where to start. There are so many...
118K 2.6K 33
Charlotte's peculiar nature often keeps others at bay, resulting in few friendships. Orphaned at a young age, she was taken in by her grandmother, he...
72.4K 2.4K 24
A Twilight and Harry Potter crossover fan-fiction He has been watching over me since I was seven years old, he cared for me, protected me, loved me...