Gradually Falling | Minayeon

Von Oreo_Universe

Bus. Rock-Paper-Scissors. And a stolen picture. It all started with that, then things gradually falls into pl... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

1.2K 53 21
Von Oreo_Universe

Mina hums, observing the picture. "I guess."

"What do you mean by that?? It's obviously you."

"Then why bother asking?" A laugh leaves with the wind, and Mina's shaking her head at Nayeon, handing the phone to Nayeon. "You can do the honors, Nayeon-ssi."

Nayeon nods, taking a breath before clicking the delete button. Mina thinks, by the looks of Nayeon's smile, Nayeon's finally at peace.

"Thanks for this Mina-ssi."

Mina mirrors Nayeon's smile.

"What do you want me to do for you now?"

"Huh?" For a second, Mina grew confused.

"You don't remember?" Nayeon sounds hopeful and relieved.

"Nope." Mina tells her. "But I don't know what I want you to do just yet so yeah..."

"I swear Myoui—"

"Yeah, yeah. It better be decent and stuffs. Something that wouldn't lead you to trouble. And because you want that, I'm thinking hard, so give me some time mmm? Sleepy baby?"

"Don't call me that."

"Just baby then." Mina smiles innocently, eyes fluttering with it.

"I'm gonna curse you to hell."

"Sleepy?"

"No."

Mina sighs, "Flashy head it is then. If you you don't want that, then I'm gonna call you shining shimmering 4 since it's possible to fit 4 fingers on your shining shimmering forehead."

Scowling, the way Nayeon returns Momo's phone to Mina is aggressive, hitting Mina's chest with a thump. Mina coughs a shallow breath but lets out a chuckle at the same time. It's obvious Nayeon's pissed off, nose flaring, "I'll kill you myself if you call me that!"

"Okay I'll shut up." Mina zips her mouth.

~

Mina feels like dying. She's been going up and down from the fourth floor to the snackbar and back again.

Mina chases her breath, hands on her knees, bending down as she takes a pause on the stairs. There's only one more floor to go but her legs are already near breaking down, limbs detaching, and body crashing on the hallway.

"Unnie why are you so out of breath?" Someone stops infront of her. Mina doesn't miss the shadow growing infront of her.

Mina looks up, and familiar words runs off her mouth immediately, "Tzu-Tzu-Train!"

Tzuyu rolls her eyes as Mina regains her composure. Mina notices the cute paper bag Tzuyu's holding. "Is Someone courting you Tzuyu-ya?"

Tzuyu shakes her head. "This is for Jihyo-unnie."

"You're courting Jihyo??"

"No unnie. My mother wants her to have this."

"Your mother is courting Jihyo???"

A deadpan resurfaces on Tzuyu, staring at Mina for three seconds before leaving her. Mina catches up fast.

She walks beside Tzuyu, receiving a question, "So unnie, who was chasing you?"

"No one, really."

"Then Why were you panting so hard?"

"Ah that. Well you see, after I stole Momo's phone to delete a picture I didn't like, I became her butler as punishment."

"Interesting. For how long?"

"One week."

"Poor you."

"Yah." Mina lightly, as in very, very lightly slaps Tzuyu's arm. "You disrespectful dumpling."

"Unnie, it's called being sympathetic, not disrespectful. But I guess it depends on how you take it."

"It also depends on the words you choose and how you say it Tzuyu-ya~" Mina accidentally gets a little too close to Tzuyu, making Tzuyu subconsciously avoid her. Mina understand it takes time, so she smiles at Tzuyu.

They part ways, because Jihyo is located at the first classroom while Momo is at the other. When Mina entered, Momo's voice echoes, "Yah! What took you so long??"

"Just so you know, I wasn't the only costumer there." There's a faint scowl printed on Mina.

"Tss. If I find out your making excuses—"

Good thing Mina took a picture of the long line she had to be on, so Momo could shut up right away. Momo squints her eyes with skepticism, and accepts it. Mina spares Sana, who's actually busy studying, some attention.

Mina taps Sana's desk with a finger, "Hey, Sattang, Tzuyu's in my classroom."

Sana looks up, faking a frown, Mina knows. "S-so what if she is?"

"I just thought—"

Sana's chair is pushed back when she stands. "I'll just...go to the restroom."

Mina and Momo watches her leave, and Momo guesses something Mina agrees on, "She won't be at the restroom."

A hum vibrates on Mina's throat, "She won't. She'll peak by the window and after confirming Tzuyu really is there, she'll enter with the loudest voice, hopping from one foot to another, and she'll try hugging Tzuyu, but Tzuyu will stop her with a hand."

Momo's lips hang loose, "Wah~" both of her arms are raised and then she starts bowing. "You're now the great omniscient."

Mina chuckles, "It's just easy to foretell because it's not a new occurrence. Like come on, Sana has done it several times before, and it always ends up the same way."

"Right." Momo nods, clearing her throat. "Hey Mitang, throat is itchy. Go buy me something to drink, but don't buy water."

Internally, Mina wants to strangle Momo, but she holds it in, forcing a smile to hold still. "As you wish." You f-ing child of a demon lizard!

Mina sees Sana from a distance, about to enter her classroom, but the door suddenly opened.

Sana stumbled forward.

And she falls onto Tzuyu's arm.

Mina halts, sighing in relief. Sana's sheepish laugh speeds through the hall.

Mina unintentionally evesdrop, when she got closer to them. Tzuyu's voice rings in her ears first, "You're so easily startled and you easily fall on your feet too, unnie."

"Y-yeah. I know right?"

"You should be more careful. It's not like I'm always around to catch you." But Tzuyu immediately says more in addition. "Or anyone in general."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Tzuyu-ya!" Sana beams before Tzuyu left.

"You're even hella clumsier around Tzuyu, I noticed." Mina purposely tried to startle Sana, and she succeeded.

It made Sana frown, "And you're really nosy. Keep going already!"

Mina pouts as she left. On the second turn to the stairs, Nayeon's back is leaned on the wall, hand occupied with a can.

Mina's lips flares a wide smile, "Flashy forehead!"

Nayeon turns her head at the name and quickly frowns. "You're now my top 1 most wanted person to throw in the tip of an active volcano."

Mina shrugs, "I don't care. Atleast I'm your top 1 most wanted person."

"You're really getting into my veins."

"Atleast I'm getting into you." Pause. Mina realizes something. "It sounds wrong, I take it back."

"Good, because I wasn't even planning to accept it." Nayeon says. "Anyway..." Arm stretched, Nayeon waits for Mina to take the can. "Take this to keep your body hydrated."

"Really? Wow, thanks!"

"Don't make a fuss about it, and don't think anything about it."

"Okay. But you know, I'm starting to get a good speculation you're starting to like me." Mina wiggles her eyebrows.

"I just told you not to give it any meaning!"

"Then why did you give this to me?"

"Do you really have to know??"

"Yes, because I'm aching to." Mina takes a step, and Nayeon moves backward.

"You're really unbearable, you know that?" Mina doesn't response to that, only staring at Nayeon. She takes another step, and Nayeon finally gives in. "I'll tell you! So quit moving!"

Mina crosses her arms, staying quiet, and Nayeon sighs at that. "I saw you running back and forth from 4th floor to the snack bar, and you kept panting, and I felt bad okay? Momo's doing this to you because I made you delete the picture and—"

"Hold on a second." Mina says. "It wasn't your fault. Sure it does have something to do with you, but it's definitely not your fault. And just to let you know, I wanted that picture out of Momo's phone too."

"But..."

"I wouldn't be in this situation if I had thought of a more decent plan, but I didn't that's why I became Momo's butler." She pats Nayeon's shoulder a few times. "Now, now, don't think about anymore. It's all cleared off now, so let it go already. I'll be going now, see ya around flashy forehead!"

Mina gets to pat Nayeon's head before going her way.

But she didn't get to dodge the eraser Nayeon threw at her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
70.8K 1.8K 25
Different personalities scattered around the life of two people in loved; Hwang Yeji and Shin Ryujin, member of a rising girlgroup in Kpop industry...
499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
34.8K 2.2K 29
"𝘐𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘡𝘰 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘡?" - Ryujin