Sucker For You | Inosuke x Re...

By shitinaah

✓COMPLETED✓ "A loud boy he is, No one would ever like an uncultured man like him" says the people from the vi... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
S P E C I A L (1)
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
S P E C I A L (2)
T W E L V E
Moonlight Breathing
T H I R T E E N
KNY Scenarios (2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N

KNY scenarios (1)

38K 847 4K
By shitinaah

THEY TOOK YOU TO A THEME PARK AND CONFESSED.
(PRESENT)

°

INOSUKE HASHIBIRA

You were walking, side by side with the reckless boar. He seemed to be thinking about something serious. He invited you and you didn't know why. You were confused and happy at the same time. Boar boy was now opening up to you.

"Oi Inosuke, what's the matter?" You ask, his thinking was put to halt. The man looked at you, his face was tinted with a slight hint of red. You chuckled at how cute it was.

"Aw! Inosuke! You're really cute!!" Your hands made its way to his cheeks, pinching them while the boar man pouts. His cheeks were puffed, he's acting like a child.. you thought, taking your fingers off his cheek. He looked away, as if he was mad.

"Don't tell me you've gone tsun-tsun!" You laughed, placing an arm on his shoulder. "You've been quiet for awhile..What's gotten into you? PIG ASSAULT!" You shout, copying his signature move while wrapping your arms around him. Inosuke was shocked and his hands made its way to your waist, returning back your hug.

"(Y-Y/N).." He gently whispered. Your eyes widened, he finally pronounced your name right.

Say sike TANJIRO

"Damn you...(Y/N)" He muttered, his breath whispering in your ears. You rolled your eyes. Here we go again...
You thought he was going to argue with you again, but this time..

It was different.

"I-Inosuke...Loves...(Y/N) the idiot..." he stutters.

"What?" You laughed it off, thinking that you must've heard it wrong. He looked at you, broke the hug, and placed both of his hands on your cheeks.

"You're really beautifu- I mean handsome..." You say, admiring the his beauty. He was rare, the rarest of all men. His features were made for a woman, while his body was made for a wrestler's.

"Tsk, I know that.." Inosuke smirks, pulling your face closer to his. You were focused on his attractive face and you didn't notice, but suddenly a pair of cherry colored lips, made its way to your own soft ones. It took awhile before you both parted.

"I-Inosuke....I-"

He placed a finger in your lips, shushing you up. "I like you (Y/N), This pretty boy likes you.." He blushed. You felt your cheeks redden while you chuckle at his confidence.

You didn't say anything and just slammed your lips on his.

"I like you too..Inosuke Pig..."

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

Lighting boy was suddenly acting weird all of a sudden. You had gone with Zenitsu since you all have partnered up so you all can have different kinds of fun. Inosuke was alone, while the siblings were together.

"(Y/N)! L-Let's go inside the haunted mansion!" He asks bravely yet you noticed that he was shaking and trembling with fear. You chuckle and gently pat his shoulder.

"Well, Let's go then!" You had a challenged look plastered on your face. You held his wrist, and ran to the waiting line of the haunted mansion. You saw Zenitsu's scared ass overflowing with fear. When it was finally your turn. Zenitsu held your hand, puffing out his chest, pretending he wasn't scared at all. You thought it was cute and just chuckled.

You were now inside and a scary Muzan Kibutsuji rag doll suddenly appears on Zenitsu's side. He jumped at you, his eyes filled with fear. He then wrapped his arms around you burying his face on your shoulders.

"(Y/N)... I'll protect you...."

"Oi, if you can't do I-"

You got cut off by the man himself. He stormed you two out of the scary mansion, in a split second. You chuckled, seeing how relieved he was after running. Zenitsu winked at you and you slightly blushed chuckling awkwardly.

"You look better with those rosy cheeks" he smiled. The latter was cussing under his breath, regretting his embarrassing action.

"It's okay, Agatsuma" you say while he gently interwine your hands together with his. The man slightly blushed, his feelings for you were different. He didn't like you because his job as a demon slaying soldier will surely end his life, but he had grown close to you and wants you to be with him until his time was up.

"(Y/N), I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time" Zenitsu inhaled and kept all the courage he has, just to do this to you. "(Y/N) (L/N), I have fallen for you" he looked away. You were aback from the boy's sentence. It was short, but intriguing. Your face became hotter than usual and you smiled.

"I never expected to hear that from you, I never expected you'll feel the same, I always thought Nezuk-"

He cut you off, pressing his gentle lips on yours. He was kissing you. You accepted his lips, kissing him back. You parted and he finally said.

"I've moved on from Nezuko...And I realized...it was you who I craved for (Y/N).." He leaned his forehead on yours, both your noses were touching.

"I love you too Zen..."

TANJIRO KAMADO

Tanjiro always held his sister close, you were jealous. You seek his attention because you have feelings for the burgundy haired boy. Kamado you damn idiot you thought while you looked at the siblings beside you.

I won't be as good as Nezuko...

"(Y/N), stay here, I'll ride with Nezuko over there!" He points at one ride, I nodded hesitantly. You sigh

"I'm no match for Nezuko"

You sat on the bench alone, holding Tanjiro and Nezuko's unnecessary stuff. Your cheek rested on your palm as you sit and wait for them. The duo was taking longer than usual then you saw a familiar man. "Sabito?" You whispered, you approached the man, leaving the valuables of the duo at the bench and touched his shoulder to shift his attention to you.

"(Y/N)?" He was surprised seeing you, after all those years of soldier duties, he was finally here. You smiled at him, hugging his figure. He hugged back and pats on your back."Ah, how I've missed this" He chuckles, breaking the hug. You took him to the bench and started talking to him about what you've been doing.

"I also have a crush on Tanjiro..." You murmured, but Sabito heard you well. He laughed at your sentence and replied.

"Well he's right there"

"(Y-Y/N)?"

You looked at your back to see a flustered Tanjiro. It was so adorable that you could just keep him inside your pocket forever.

"T-TANJIRO! Oh- i, I gotta go to the bathroom hee-hee" You stood up, covering your face from embarrassment. You bowed down to them all and decided to walk away.

But a familiar hand made its way into yours. "(Y-Y/N), you see...I actually feel the same..." Tanjiro's hands made its way into your waist. He pulled you closer, hugging your small figure.

Nezuko was there, looking at the sweet scenery Infront of her. She blushed and thought he finally had the courage to say it. You returned the hug, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

"Fuck... You're so cute..." The innocent boy cussed, he gently placed his lips unto yours. You were shocked by his move and decided to give in, chershing the moment.

Tanjiro, I love you......

GIYU TOMIOKA

"Giyu! You ass! You invited me now you're leaving me!" You screamed, standing at a popcorn stall. Giyu was gone and he was nowhere to be found. "Fuck" you cussed. You were pretty annoyed, and you promised yourself to kick his ass when you see him.

You were alone, sitting on a random table, looking at lovers, locking hands while you wait for your best friend. You were raging and have been waning to die at the moment. "Where the hell is Giyu!?" You complain. You were embarrassed at being alone, while everyone either had their friends or lovers with them.

You slowly ate your popcorn, your eyes wandering around to find the stubborn raven head. You sigh, unable to find him. You decided to leave your post and wander around the place for a bit. You were exhausted as fuck but a pair of familiar earrings caught your eye.

"Ah! (Y/N)!" Tanjiro shouts, calling your attention in a distance. He was with his beloved sister Nezuko. You waved a hand to him, mouthing the word 'Hello'.

"Have you seen Giyu?" You ask, the burgundy haired boy looked puzzled. "Tomioka-san was here?" He questioned, he never saw him in the place.

Shit...Was I just imagining things?

You thought, but you were sure he was there. You were sure he invited you, picked you up, and left you at the popcorn stall. You looked at the floor, thinking about the unwanted shit that was happening when a familiar pair of sneakers hit your eyes.

"(Y/N), why didn't you stay at the popcorn stall?" The voice asks, elegantly but had a hint of annoyance in it. You looked up to see the raven head you've been finding the whole time.

"Ah, Giyu?!" You playfully punched his shoulder, earning a concerning stare from the man. You noticed he was hiding something in his back. Tanjiro seemed to notice and the angelic boy smiled.

"Oi, What's tha-?"

He caught you off guard, pulling out the flowers he bought for you out of his back. He kneeled down and offered them to you.

"I have fallen deeply in love with you (Y/N)" He finally smiled. The attractive Hashira you mostly had a crush on was finally confessing to you. You can't believe it, yet here you are, accepting the flowers he had gotten for you. Tanjiro looked at both of you in awe while Nezuko's eyes sparkled in delight.

"I will gladly accept the lonely water pillar, I Love you Giyu" You replied. Making him stand, and kissing him passionately.

It was the best day of your life.

A/N: I'm deeply sorry for the grammatical errors I've made. And I'm sorry for the slow update, it's almost summer and I'm doing my best I can with school. My Wattpad has been lagging lately and I'm buying a new phone next month. So I made this chapter to apologize to you all. I'm deeply sorry readers.

No AUTHOR SECRET  for this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 142 26
Y/n L/n, a (former) 15 year old. He had suffered the attack of his family, his mother, and his younger brother being the only surviving members. Y/n...
39.3K 678 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? • •'will... I die...?' •Inosuke x Tanjiro •bxb This will be different according to the...
17.9K 1.4K 10
❝ I can talk to dead people. They have...a lot of complaints. ❞ ( on going! ) Growing up, (Name) Kotobuki met a lot of pale people in her l...
54.6K 2.5K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...