Days In The Deadland//Billie...

By MitchezHunter

Everything was fine just a few days ago,then the alarms blared spreading panic... nobody has any idea where i... More

✓Chapter 2
✓Chapter 3
✓Chapter 4
✓Chapter 5
✓Chapter 6
✓Chapter 7
✓Chapter 8
✓Chapter 9
✓Chapter 10
✓Chapter 11
✓Chapter 12
✓Chapter 13
✓Chapter 14
✓Chapter 15
✓Chapter 16
✓Chapter 17
✓Chapter 18
✓Chapter 19
✓Chapter 20
✓Chapter 21
✓Chapter 22
✓Chapter 23
✓Chapter 24
✓Chapter 25
✓Chapter 26
✓Chapter 27
✓Chapter 28
✓Chapter 29
✓Chapter 30
✓Chapter 31
✓Chapter 32
✓Chapter 33
✓Chapter 35
✓Chapter 34
✓Chapter 36
✓Chapter 37
✓Chapter 38
✓Chapter 39
✓Chapter 40
Wars Of The Imperiums
✓Chapter 41
✓Chapter 42
✓Chapter 43
✓Chapter 44

✓Chapter 1

3.5K 88 125
By MitchezHunter

Edit: Here's this,been getting some ugly feedback and I hate it,this is GXGXG book,yes you read that right, a tri relationship or polygamous one, whatever you call it,so before you go off and shit stop here and don't read if you don't want,ain't nobody forcing you not to press that delete button mate.

M,

Through The City Ruins

The gravel crunches under our combat boots as we tredge through what once used to be a beautiful city,human existence almost extinct,the dead now roam the earth.

Abandoned cars filled the streets as smoke still rose from some buildings,the sky that used to be blue now covered with dull clouds.

It was honestly not like this three months ago it was beautiful busting with happiness, lively annoying humans moving about and dogs running around.

Your local dealer leaning over a post greeting dozens of teenagers in exchange of drugs for money. I never thought I'd miss seeing him too but it's dangerous right now the man could be waiting around the corner waiting to grab our supplies,kill us or leave us for the dead while he makes a run for it.

The city was nuked in order to try and give the remaining humans time to run,our parents were the first to actually get us to safety before they were taken away. I can still remember that day like a chant.

The noises and alarms filled the streets,just a few days ago alarms blared and in no time soldiers filled the streets with their large Humvees, choppers tanks... Military,it was heartwrenching,they had specific instructions.

The old,the pregnant, the small babies between 0 to 3 and the cripple "take this key and open the vault in the basement grab that bag and my car,enough food and water and warm clothes, run to the cabin we just finished building in the woods,don't talk to anyone don't open the gates for anyone,stay together!" My father ordered while my mom pulled their small suitcase out.

"We'll be together again once whatever this is,is over" she promised kissing both of us as a few tears trailed down her cheeks "we love you both alot"

"Love you both too" we say and watch as they're helped into the chopper. We walk back into the house packing up fast, taking my dad's car we drove out to the cabin.

An hour into the drive we came across a woman being chased by a man,blood dripped from a spot in her hand looking like... A bite mark?

The man's eyes were white,blood dripping from his teeth to his shirt and jeans,his skin turning pale and rotten. I chuckled to myself turning to Fin.

"Zombie business is thriving" I joked making him laugh,it's true... Zombie movies hit better than most movies... Little did I know.

A scream tore through the air scaring the shit out of me while bringing me back from my daze,Fin grabbed my hand pulling me into an abandoned car closing the doors and we lay low.

Footsteps running caught my attention and I raised my head to look out,a woman and a little girl running from three zombies. The woman let go of the child yelling at her to run,the little girls tears fell as she continued running the woman slowed down taking a broken stick from the ground.

She stopped looking behind,she held it firmly and drove it into the eye of the first zombie that lunged for her, killing it a second time. She pulled it out running too but didn't get far before the other two zombies caught up with her.

The once what used to be a man,stuck his teeth into her arms ripping flesh off as the other tore her flesh from her neck,her blood curling scream made the little girl stop as she looked behind.

She froze into her spot watching her get devored. A whimper escaped her lips making the zombie look up at her. He left the woman approaching the child slowly some of his skin peeling from his face.

Fin pulled me down detaching my eyes from the horrible scene the little girl was about to go through.

"We need to help her Fin" I whisper going to get out but he refused. "We can't Billie" he said trying to wipe his tears.

"When they're done with her they'll definitely come to us,they can smell us! Better late than never" I whisper yell.

The little kid's cries got louder and I took the gun going to open the door,Fin grabbed me back again... As soon as the little girl's screaming got intense silence filled the space again.

The hungry growls of the dead gone too,I raised my head to look outside only to find the zombie lying down chopped in half, the head the woman laying a few feet away from her also the other zombie and the little child gone.

It was as if we were dreaming it all but the bodies proved not... "The little girl is gone and the zombies are decapitated" I whisper making Fin rise to see too.

"How the hell did that happen?" He asks surprised. We didn't hear footsteps or see anyone,it was as if whoever did this was walking on air.

We looked around for another thirty minutes seeing nothing "I don't like this,let's get out of here"

"But we need medicines Fin" I say and he shakes his head... "I hope whoever is out there isn't thinking about decapitating us" he grumbles taking out the map.

"There's a pharmacy store two blocks from here,nobody used to go there most times,I used to buy loads of time from there and I know where the keys are,I hope it's not looted yet" he says showing me the place in a run down building.

"We need to move in the shadows,use your knife,we don't need to attract more attention" he pulls a black beanie over his head covering his hair,opening the door slowly.

I don't need to cover my head my black hair is ok,

I follow walking along the walls down to the run down building. We reach the small pharmacy undetected and he pulls a key from a brick.

I suddenly get the anxious feeling that were being watched I look around seeing no one,I look behind us my eyes trailing my eyes to a tall building on the other side of the street and that's when I saw them.

White long hair was whipped by the wind making spread,I could tell she was a girl from her slim figure but half of her face was covered and in her arms was the little girl that was running with the woman hiding her face in the crook of her neck.

The tall girl had a sword like thing attached to her arms,it gleamed showing just how sharp it is even when there's no sun.

She was staring at us curiosly,not attacking or anything but she stood there,dressed in grey carrying a small bag on her back, holding the child close.

I turned to Fin to show him the girl but as soon as he was looking she had dissappeared.

"I don't see anything Billie" he grumbles but I don't answer... How the hell did she move so fast? Was I imagining things? I don't think so.. but I know one thing someone is out there-- wait that's wrong.

SHE is out there, watching...

A/N

Fiiiiiirst chapter!

Trigger warnings↓

M,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 34.7K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
611K 30.7K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
676K 32.2K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...