Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

Per Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... Més

Dark Beginning
Deal
Worse than a Villain
Demon
New Reality
Challenge
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Truth
Danger
Truth beneath the Truth
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lord of Death
Lords of Hell
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

First Task

28.2K 671 1.1K
Per Hexcss

Izuku stood in the room watching everything around him.

Izuku: Hmmm this place could use a little redecoration! Dont you think?!
Shigaraki: NO! Please stop it! Please!
Izuku: Oh you are no fun!
All for One: Anyways, now you are under the command of Shigaraki as per our accord so you must do as he says, Shigaraki we could test him on a mission to see what use can we give him later.
Izuku: Of course!

Izuku then went to Shigaraki amd placed his arm around his neck.

Izuku: What do you want me to do my traumatized fellow?!

Shigaraki thought for a while and them got an idea.

Shigaraki: I want you to retreive Nomu!
Izuku: Oh! You mean that chiken on steroids of yours?!
Shigaraki: Yes!.... Well.... Um its nit a chicken!
Izuku: Whatever you say buddy!

Izuku then walked away from Shigaraki and looked at the mirror.

Izuku: I just wish to know one thing.... What limitations do I have?

As Izuku said that last phrase his body seemingly swapped from place, though his reflection stayed the same.

Shigaraki looked at Izuku for a moment.

Shigaraki: Ummm... Well.... None.....

Izuku smiled greatly at that while his eyes glowed with excitement.

Shigaraki had a chill go down his spine, he hoped he would not regret it later...

Shigaraki then walked near Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: Sooooo.... Kurogiri here will bring you to the place where we suspect they have the Nomu, is that good?

Izuku then became a shadow and reappeared between them, having one arm in each of their necks.

Izuku: Sounds awesome! But there is no need my friends trust me!

He removed his arms from their necks amd gave them a smack in the back, needles to say the smack sent them flying to the other side of the room.

Shigaraki a bit stunned from that recovered his senses and asked.

Shigaraki: What do you mean?
Izuku: You said you wanted to test me right? Well then I shall show you my abilities! And one of them is teleportation!

All for One was surprised.

All for One: Oh what an arsenal you have.
Izuku: Indeed my dear Darth Vader rip off! Now just wait for a while and soon I will back!

Izuku placed his hands on a wall amd then opened a portal by tearing it.

He then entered the portal and it then closed behind him.

Shigaraki: Gosh.... In what have we gotten ourselves into....

Outside a government research facility.

A portal opened and Izuku came out of it. He looked around the building and saw the entrance only guarded by two policemen. He smiled and began to walk towards them while humming Charlie Puth. He walked towards the policemen slowly, his smile gave off his malice. The guards suddenly felt a chill down their spine and turned to where Izuku was coming from. The felt his evil aura make the atmosohere heavy, they began to sweat heavily. Mustering their force, both of them rose their guns and pointed them at Izuku.

Guard 1: Who are you?!
Guard 2: Stop right there!

Suddenly the guards felt as their throat closed and they began to gasp for air. They dropped their guns and grabbed their neck as they felt like it was being crushed from the inside. Izuku continued to walk, his signature smile never leaving his face. The guards were unable to do anything as Izuku walked pass them. Izuku touched the metal door and it melted in a matter of seconds, he stepped into the building and at that moment both guards vomited a huge amount of blood and died, their corpses remained in the open. Suddenly two red orbs popped out of their bodies and then they seemingly exploded, vanishing into the air.

Izuku kept on walking, when he heard a bunch of steps. He stopped walking and stood in the middle of the hall. Infront of him came more guards from a connected hall.

Izuku: Well it looks like the welcoming party has finally arrived!
Commander: Fire!

The guards fired at Izuku who seemply summined an energy barrier that devided him and the guards.

Izuku: Well that was not very nice of you! Someone should teach you some manners!

The barrier then started approaching the guards who saw it coming closer and closer, they tried to run away, but the speed of the barrier went up and it smashed the guards into the back wall. The soldiers were smashed so hard and so fast that their bodies were now just some goo and pieces of bones mixed all over the place.

Izuku approached the remains of the guards. He snapped his fingers and a hot dog appeared in his hand, he gave it a bite and tasted it.

Izuku: Hmmmm.... Could use a little bit of sauce!

Izuku used his finger and grabbed some of the goo sustance that were once the guards and put it all over the hot dog. He then gave it a bit again.

Izuku: Much better!

He then turned to see another guard looking at him with a horrified expression, who was trying to contain his urge to puke.

Izuku: You want some?!

The guard simply turned around and runned while screaming.

Izuku: Welp more for me then!

Suddenly the guard tripped and landed in some spikes that had just been generated. Izuku kept walking down the hall and went pass the corpse of the spiked guard.

He continued walking down the building until he found a giant room with a bunch of guards pointing his guns at him.

Izuku: This is going to be fun!

Izuku opemed his palm and then moved his fingers, curling them into a fist.

Suddenly all the guards began to feel pain all throughout their body. They dropped their guns and began to scream in pain. Someremained standing, others fell to their knees, others fell to the floor twitching. Theie screams of agony could only be compared to being skinned alive..... Suddenly the skin of the guards began to fall fr their body. The guards could do nothing as their bodies were slowly being tored apart. Blood filled the entire room.

Izuku then snapped his fingers and out of the ground many ants, spiders centipedes and other bugs as well as flies approached the guards. Their exposed muscle tissue began to slowly be eaten by the animals who after a few minutes finally devoured the guards, leaving nothing but their bones.

Izuku: Screams of pain! I really love classical music!

Bang

Suddenly a bullet went off towards Izuku, but it stopped before even reaching him. Izuku then turned to a guard with a rifle who was pointing it at him, although he was visibly scared.

Izuku: How rude...

The bullet then went flying into the guards foot, making it impossible for him to run away. In the blink of an eye he appeared infront of the guard and pick him up.

Izuku: Come on... Look into my eyes! I promise it wont hurt....... For me!

The guard's vein began to mark all over his body, and he began to feel a great deal of physical pain. The soldier screamed and screamed at the top of his lungs. His veins began to mark more and more, until suddenly, they exploded inside of him. Blood came out of every hole of th guard's body. Izuku stopped grabbing him and the body fell to the ground.

Izuku then entered a room where the Nomu was being withheld. He approached him when suddenly a sonic wave reached him. Izuku took on the wave but wasnt even phased. He then turned to look to his attacker.

Gang Orca: H-how?! That attack could have stopped a blue whale's heart!
Izuku: Thats your mistake my friend! I have no heart.

Izuku the sharpened his claws and slashed them at Gang Orca, and just like that his body was cut into tiny pieces.

Izuku: Hmmmm..... I really could have some sushi!

He snapped his fingers and a bag appeared. The pieces of Gang Orca's body then flew straight into the bag. He then turned to the Nomu.

Izuku: Well my amalgamated friend! Time to go!... But first!

Izuku snapped his fingers and suddenly the whole place was engulfed in flames.

Izuku: Ah! Just like home!

Izuku then snapped his fingers and the nomu and him were gone.

At the bar.

Shigaraki was sitting on a couch and Kurogiri was behind the bar, when suddenly a flash of green appeared and Izuku and the Nomu were now in the middle of the room.

Izuku: Im back!
Shigaraki: So you really achieve it huh? Well you have prooven your value, i guess you are not just a weird psycho.
Izuku: Oh I am weird alright! But what is normal anyways?!
Kurogiri: Guess we can rely on him on the future.
Shigaraki: Indeed.
Izuku: Hey before I forget! Anybody want some sushi?!

Somewhere.....

???: You think the lord will be alright?
???: Of course! Who do you think he is?
???: Sure but you know being bound to a physical body is limiting.
???: He is still powerful, we just have to sit and trust him, i bet he has everything under his control.....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

25.3K 379 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
2.6K 71 27
He followed his wish. He learned. And paper was all that kept him together. Paper was all that tore him apart. Mature-mature themes, cursing, violenc...
1.2K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
15.2K 513 10
Each member of the League of Villains have seen all the horrors society has to offer. They've been through it and lived it. They know what to expect...