"make a liar outta me"...

By Ass-partame

A simple Isaac foster X reader to which the reader replaces Rachel, but with a different background story. G... More

Before you read(so you know if you wish to continue)
'An angel? Or a sacrifice?'
As good as dead
"I'm your friend"
"Whatever makes you happy"
There are nothing but graves here
'I know what you really want'
"I know what I really deserve"
The pissing contest
"A couple of pretty ones"
Dolls
No dying allowed
Home is where the hearts are
Doll house
Bond
Run like his life depends on it + for you
Divine intervention
"Oh Father, where art thou?"
Still laughing
Endless Obsticals
The makings of a serial killer
Saying it out loud
We're both monsters
Tunnel of love
A gift from your guardian angel
The prison guard
The grave digger
The Doctor
The God
The one you care about
Prolonging the inevetable
My Angel
The past haunts
Them
Goodbye
Staircase to heaven
Fallen Angels
This Wasn't How It Was Supposed To End
Even still
・゚: *✧・゚:* The Deal *:・゚✧*:・
-Wanted alive-
-Almost there-
-Another place to leave behind-
-No tell motel-
Road to nowhere but nowhere's where we wanna be

Bang

5.3K 184 151
By Ass-partame

Blood spilled from the wound. Your heart stopped for a moment. You couldn't believe it.
Zack was on the floor, bleeding profusely from the large cut he made to his stomach.

(Y/n): 'no no no!'

You rushed to his side. He had already passed out.

Cathy screamed In anger. She stomped out of her control room, the glass doors remaining open behind her. She gripped her small whip. It looked as though it were to snap at any moment. She was frantically shouting to herself, trying to comprehend the situation.

Cathy: " It makes me so angry! Neither one of you is my ideal criminal. (Y/n) (l/n) failed to kill a filthy criminal like themself, as if killing him would be any different from killing anyone else! And Isaac Foster turned out to be such an imbecile that he did himself in just to satisfy his own bloodlust! You're failures! How dare you deny me the pleasure of punishing you?!"

You stood up robotically, never tearing your eyes away from the bloody scene before you. Cathy walked in front of you and pointed her whip at your face. You hardly listened to her rambling. It sounded like you were underwater.

(Y/n): 'Insect.'

You kept staring at Zack's body. Your eyes were shadowed over. Appearing even more dead than before.

(Y/n): 'It's her fault...'

Cathy: "You're such a supremely dreary little brat,
(y/n)."

You looked up at her, your head lulling to the side a bit as if you were a doll. You stared into her eyes in silence. She flinched at your heavily unnerving aura. Cathy slapped you in the face with her whip and backed away. You didn't move a muscle.

Cathy: "Don't look at me like that, you brat. Keep it up and see what happens kid!"

Her voice wavered a bit. Was she... scared of you suddenly? How pleasant...

Cathy: "Do you think it's fun judging someone so passive? It hurts me more than it hurts you, (y/n). Honestly. I heard all about you. All the things you did. You were worse than Isaac. I was so excited to judge you. You were the perfect criminal! But you come here, acting like a completely different person. It isn't fair. And now this. I wish it would've been Zack who lived. He would have looked so much better with his body all riddled with bullet holes than you're about to..."

(Y/n): 'She keeps changing her attitude. Perhaps she is trying to get some sort of reaction.'

Cathy: " ..But no, you couldn't even pull the trigger. You're a disappointment as a criminal. Ugh, how did you even make it this far?"

(Y/n): "..."

Cathy: "Augh, I don't really care."

She tiredly pressed the button on her whip. The machine guns that hung from the ceiling centered on your form.
Zack coughed and started panting. You immediately broke out of your 'lifeless' state when you heard him.
Cathy immediately got excited, a large blush spread across her cheeks.

Cathy: "Oh my goodness! Still kicking are we?! Fabulous!"

She dug the heel of her boot into his wound and laughed. He weakly groaned in pain.

You seamlessly returned to the attitude you had moments before.

(Y/n): "Do you plan...to kill him?"

Cathy: "Of course! Such a fantastic criminal deserves quality punishment. And I'm the only woman suited for the job."

You slowly raised the pistol and cocked it.

Cathy: "Well now! Look who's finally showing some teeth! Go ahead you've got a clear shot!  I know how good your aim is. You just need the guts to follow through! C'mon! I know you have them! You don't just lose such a big part of you like that. You can't just get rid of it completely! Show me the real criminal that you are!"

(Y/n): 'No fun... I don't wanna shoot her when she's asking for it like this. I won't let her win this little game.'

Cathy: "You're no fun at all. And I almost thought you might do it. Not that it matters. Even if you had been brave enough to shoot, there were never any bullets in that gun anyway. Too bad. You were so close to redeeming yourself as a criminal in my eyes, but you've gone and found another way to let me down, Haven't you, dear?
That said..."

She made her hand into the shape of a gun and pointed it at you.

Cathy: "I did appreciate how spunky you were when you pointed that gun at me....Bang!"

Pow

She pretended to shoot you. A real bullet from one of the suspended machine guns shot your hand, knocking the pistol out of it. There was a hole through your palm. You didn't really react.

She put her heel on Zack's cheek.

Cathy: "I'm glad you're not dead. The more life a sinner has left, the more enjoyable they are to punish. Hahahaha!"

She dug her heel into his face harshly. She was in her own little world, not even paying attention to you anymore.

You reached your hand into your (f/c) satchel, getting your own blood everywhere. You Pulled out something alarmingly familiar. It was a handgun, much like the one you just held. It was it's twin, in fact. The only difference between the two.. was that this one was loaded. You cocked it and pointed it at Cathy without hesitation.

(Y/n): "Bang."

Pow

Her body shot backward from the impact. Blood soaked through her top. You could have easily shot her in the head, but you didn't want her to die so fast. She had to suffer. You wanted to relish in her despair. 

She clutched her stomach. Blood dripped from the corners of her mouth.

Cathy: "You worthless tramp! You finally showed your true colors! Now you're acting like the (y/n) I heard so much about! Oh, I love it!"

She raised her whip in the air, ready to command her guns fill you with lead.

Cathy: "Get ready to be punished. This is your day of reckoning you wretched sinner! Make whatever disinterested face you want, it doesn't matter. I'll make sure you pay dearly!!"

Slice

Plop

Zack swiftly sliced her arm off, smiling to himself. Her arm (or what was left) was still pointed upwards. Blood spewed from it in thousands of little drops. She made an even better fountain than Doctor Danny.

Zack: "Shut up already! Nobody should look that excited about bein' shot. Seein' you like that made me wanna cut you open so bad, it brought me right outta my funk!"

Cathy: "This can't...be real.."

Zack: "You bet your ass it's real!"

He ran past her and sliced her in the back, severing her spine. She fell face first into the floor.

Zack: "You believe it now, dontcha?!"

She pathetically crawled towards her amputated arm, which was still clutching the whip.

Cathy: "No... you have to be.. judged...And if I don't do it..."

She pressed the button. The guns fired a round and then stopped. None of them had been centered on you or Zack. She laughed and gagged, thinking she had killed you both, and collapsed. It felt so good to finally see her like that. All bloody and mutilated.

Zack: "Finally, some peace and quiet."

You gazed hopefully up at him, eyes somewhat shining. You ran to him. You wanted to hug him, but you didn't think it was appropriate for you to do so. Especially given his wound.

(Y/n): "Are you okay? Was the cut shallow? Are you in a lot of pain?-"

Zack: "'Course I'm not okay. And my guts friggin' killin' me, whaddaya  think?"

(Y/n): "Sorry...I'm probably being a nuisance.. But.. I don't care! never do something like that again!...bastard."

Zack: "Whatever... I just did what I thought was the best option. I couldn't kill you, dumb.. face..."

(Y/n): "Why the hell n-"

Zack: "'C-CAUSE! Your expression! And there was no point if I was gonna turn around and get killed by her right after!"

(Y/n): "Right. No need to be so defensive."

You smiled to the side.

Zack: "And speakin' of faces, you did see hers, right?"

(Y/n): "Hehe, yeah. It made me feel really good. Getting to actually Shoot her myself was even better, though."

Zack: "I got such a kick outta that. Oh man. You didn't do half bad. Kinda badass if ya ask me."

He looked down at you fondly.

Zack: "I'm feelin' a lot better now..."

He continued to stare at you with a small smile.

(Y/n): "Are you, really?.."

Zack: "Yeah, sure. I'm so relieved, the pain isn't even botherin' me."

This made you happy.

Zack: "oh..."

Zack's eyes trailed down your arm and to your hand, noticing the bullet hole and the blood.

Zack: "Geez, (n/n), you're takin' it like a friggin' champ. I thought you were the smart one. You didn't even try to stop the bleeding."

(Y/n): "You're sure one to talk. I was too worried about you anyways... too caught up in trying to murder Cathy because of what she did to you...*sigh* It's okay, Though, really.. I'm fine.."

He got down on one knee, using his scythe for support. He lifted your wounded hand gingerly. You cocked your head to the side, disguising a wince. The adrenaline rush was falling and you were starting to feel it.  It hurt like hell, but you wanted to be tough like Zack.

Zack: "Hold still, shithead."

He used his mouth to unravel and tear off a layer of bandages that were on his hand. He carefully wrapped them around your injury.

Zack: "'Guess they'll do ya more good than me right now."

(Y/n): "Thank you..."

Zack: "Don't mention it."

He stood up again.

Zack: "Well, let's keep movin', sharpshooter."

Some mf literally hacked the WiFi for the ENTIRETY OF MY COUNTY. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 398 33
(Y/N) just came back from her assignment. Only to learn that her old closest friend is to be executed, later that day. (Y/N) tries to put a plan to...
25.4K 820 56
A young girl named (Y/N) (L/N) had to deal with her serial killer aunt while they live in a shed in the middle of the woods. One day, she was able to...
27.8K 515 21
Hey guys so I wrote this I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS BESIDES THE END BUT I DO NOT OWN ANGLES OF DEATH THAT GOES TO DEVELOPERS!!! Anyways I still...
33.1K 1.2K 15
You replace Rachel in this story. (Y/N) had just run away from the place she had been held in since she was a little girl, she runs into an alleyway...