Once A Cheater Always A Cheat...

By Salinaaa

This story is simply about a love triangle between Jamie, Nicky and Sarah. I can't give much away but I can s... More

Once A Cheater Always A Cheater
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 2
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 3
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 4
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 5
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 6
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 7
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 8
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 10
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 11
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 12
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 13
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 14
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 15
Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 16

Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 9

8.3K 197 10
By Salinaaa

Hey :) Thanks to everyone who read up to the wedding day :) I hope I put enough twists in it for you, I tried to make it interesting as I could :) Without going over the top :) This Chapter is going to be about the different suspects, I'll let you think about it but you might be totally wrong :) Write a comment about who you think it is :)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This chapter is all about the three suspects and what they did after the shot and the next chapter will carry on about Nicky and Jamie again :) This is going to be a short Chapter :)

ReCap:

not been shot, I open my eyes to see that Nicky pushed me down and took the shot for me. I pick Nicky up, I look at her in fear. Everyone looks around for the killer. "SOMEONE HELP! QUICK!" I scream. Nicky's hot pink dress is almost all red now. Tears start running down my face. Nicky's friend starts phoning for an ambulance. I laid Nicky down and gently held her hand...

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

I saw everyone looking around, I felt this heat and went back to the dressing room. I didn't know what to do with the gun, I tried hiding it but there was no where to put it . I put the gun back in the bag and tried to rush out but got stopped by Jason. I sighed, Jason grabbed me with a harsh grip "Destiny, now!". I looked at the floor "I don't have her, go get her from Maria". Jason replied with a smirk "How can you just stand here while someone got shot?"

I acted shocked "Someone got shot?", Jason replied "What, I saw you there?". Oh no he got me, I stuttered "O-oh, fine, I hate Nicky and can't stand that bitch". I murmured the rest under my breathe "Two faced bitch with her perfect life". Jason looked at me like I was crazy. I looked up "So what are you waiting for? Go get Destiny", Jason took my hand "Are you okay? Sure you don't want to come with us?". I actually thought about it, I smiled "Sure, we could go away like a family". Jason smiled.

-

Jason's P.O.V

-

I heard the gun shot, I watched Nicky jump in front of Jamie and got pissed off. I walked out of the ceremony hall and I saw Sarah. I gripped her wrist. "Destiny!, now!" I shouted. Sarah looked down "I don't have her, go get her from Maria" Sarah replied. I was shocked. I smiled "How can you stand here while someone got shot?". Sarah acted shocked "Someone got shot?!". I was so confused to why she was lying, I know I saw her when the shot got fired. I replied confused "What, I saw you there?".

She looked back at me "O-oh, fine, I hate Nicky can't stand that bitch" and she muttered to herself. Sarah looked at me "So what are you waiting for? Go get Destiny" and I actually felt something there for her. "Are you okay? Sure you don't want to come with us?" I said. Sarah smiled "Sure, we could go away like a family". I smiled. I grabbed Sarah and took her back to the hall. I went up to get Destiny, I took her off Maria. I told her the truth and she couldn't believe it. I took Sarah and Destiny into my car until I was stopped by Katie...

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

I saw Nicky get shot, I didn't know if I should go up to her. I got to Nicky. besides her other friend, I went down and looked at Nicky. I started crying, It was meant to be Jamie. I looked around and everyone was staring at Nicky. I cried "She doesn't deserve this!", the ambulance took Nicky off me. I sat there crying, It all just went wrong and Nicky got hurt. I walked out of the ceremony hall slowly, I saw Jason with Destiny. I smiled and ran following him to his car.

I saw Sarah in the car, I was freaked out and confused. I looked at Jason and banged on the car window, mouthing "Open the window!". Jason opened the window "What do you want?", I looked at him confused "You said.....why is she with you?". Jason smiled "We are going away together", I frowned "Oh, I thought you lo...have a good time". I turned around and tears ran down my cheeks. I walked away as fast as I could. I put the gun in my handbag and walked to the river to get rid of it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 270 59
Marie's life has always been been all over the place, now her mum has decided to moved Marie and her brother Kye to the USA in order to start a new l...
7.7K 369 14
This story takes place after the filming of The Dance. Lindsey has broken Stevie's heart and she is left alone trying to pick up the pieces. Is there...
743 4 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
3.7K 113 7
When two boys become soo close when days go by and one of got feelings for the other one but unfortunately the other boy have to leave him and he ret...