Fill the void || Angel Reyes...

By RafaManou

This is not a love story. This is not how that bad boy fell in love with a simple girl and the lived happily... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31
32.
33
34
Q&A
35.

18.

1.6K 51 3
By RafaManou

They were sitting outside. Some of them was sitting on chairs, others on the bench and some just standing hearing closely Alvarez speaking.

Gabriela was staying quite, with Jax and Filip beside her. Her anxiety was getting the best of her, her leg trampling as she couldn't make it stop.

"So..." Marcus start. "One year after Gabriela left Sando Padre she moved in a small town to California with her mother, with her son already been born. One night as I was driving back from Charming i had a call from her mother, telling me the past was following her. Maybe you don't know that but her husband, Gabriela's father used to help the MC a lot" he took a deep breath. "So when he got older he stopped and it was making sance, the years didn't treat him right, he couldn't be the man he was anymore, that why he left behind everything and tried to leave peaceful. But the past followed him even after death, so this burden fell on his family. He made some mistakes and a lot of people couldn't forget it, so they needed revenge. They found out where his family went and followed them, they were looking from away, waiting for the right moment to break into their house"

Jax crossed his arm over Gabriela's shoulders and pulled her closer to his body, wanting to protect her.

"And they did, God they did. Miss Lopez was in the kitchen, they found her first, put a bullet in her body without hesitation. Gabriela heard it and hide away her son before she take the gun and go downstairs to kill both of the men not thinking what will happen to herself if she didn't made it. They thought she wasn't home, but they thought wrong. Her mother survived from the bullet as it hit her on the shoulder so she called me and told me they needed my help"

The Mayans were looking Gabriela, each one of them felt different from what they heard.  They were family, Bishop and Taza knew Gabriela since the day she was born, and when she became a woman and Angel get into the club she was already his best friend. So the scrap yard became her second home. Always their to help them, to cook for them, to treat their woods.

"I went there, but I called for some back ups. Sons came for help the instant moment. We hide the bodies away , clear the house from every evidence and help them to get better. After that they needed a new home, they needed protection. With what Gabriela did, because of her father's sins, she was a target. I ask a favor from our brothers. They moved to Charming twon, changing names, you might heard her with the name Olivia Jones"

Bishop looked his crew realising what Marcus said. "This name was..."

"Yes. That was the name. The name I mentios the night we went to kill those bastards"

"Why you didn't tell us it was her? All this time she was under our nose, why?" Angel took a step in front. For eight years he never stopped looking for her, secretly of course, and all this time he knew where she was. "WHY?" He screamed and Coco went near him, holding him back.

"Because it was a risk! We didn't know if we killed them all, there might be more, we had to make sure  everyone was out for good. She didn't want to bring herself to you and make you the next target. And Sons was the best cover. They would never thought that she would go to a gang that them and Mayans were in war"

"But we didn't"

"Yes, because we keep it a secret for long enough"

"And after that why you didn't returned?" Angel looked broken now.

"Because..." She took a deep breath and looked over Alvarez, he nod his head in insurance. "Because coming back, was hard. I didn't know what to say to you, I wasn't ready. I killed two men that night. I became what i swear i never be. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, so how am I supposed to look at you guys? After what happened I left from Charming town after five years. I stayed their until the road for me and my family would be safe. Sons became a part of me because i was with them all the time, under their protection because I was scared to go anywhere alone, even when you killed those man. I still couldn't move on. I was scared they'll come and kill my son. That's the connection between me and them"

"It's okay mija" Bishop told her and held her hand. "We understand, we just wished you had came to us for help"

"I couldn't put you at risk Bish"

"You're family. We do everything for our family"

"And you did,, you just didn't know it was me"

"When Gabriela left from Charming, because of what was happening there, she called me again. I told her where she should go and what she has to do next, and i promised her that now she could move on. But then life happened. Her mother died and she stayed alone to take care of her son. So I told her she needed to come back home. Her real home. And with that I will be closer to her and she would have you too-"

Angel didn't stay to hear all this monologue. He just shook his head and left the house. He was broken because he couldn't be there for her. Because she had to put all this through, alone. He was mad because this stills doesn't explain why she left in the first place. It explains why she stay away for so long and from where she knows the SAMCRO but not what he really needed to know.

Coco try to ran after him, see if his friend is okay but Marcus stopped him.

"Let him be. He needs to proceed all this alone. Besides Gabriela need to tell you something else too"

"What else can it be?" He said and look at her desperate.

"Okay...." Gabriela stood up and went next to Marcus. "I have it from here"

"Okay mija" Alvarez said and kissed her on her forehead. "I'm proud of you"

"Te quiero" she wispered.

"Te quiero"  she hugged him taking a deep breath and turn to look the others. "My father's real name was Adriano Martinez. When he was young he worked for the Lobos Sonora Cartel. But when he found out about my mom being pregnant to me he went to Jose Galindo, desperate for help in exchange for information. So Galindo changed my father's name, and made sure the Martinez never existed, so that hoe he became a Lopez just an ordinary man, moving from Mexico with his family. But he was more than that. He worked for them, doing all their dirty work, leaving us live in our bubble. Almost becoming an addiction for him. Those man..." She made a pause as she tried to put the word in the right place. "Those men who attack my family...It was them. Wanting to make the Martinez family disappear for good, because that's what they do, they murder everyone who get on their way and don't follow their rules, and my dad betrayed them by going to their biggest enemy, the Galindo Cartel. So they looked for us and found out who we were, they paid some assassins to finish us. But after what I did, we had some help and knew who were they and  SAMCRO with the assistance of the Galindo Cartel-"

"As their biggest rival, they had a common enemy" Marcus added.

"Yes. So they killed many of the Lobos and effectively remove their California base of operations-"

Alvarez stopped her once again as he saw that she couldn't hold on the memories anymore. "Brothers you know the rest of the history"

"Fuck" Bishop said and touch his forehead. "If I knew this... I am so sorry Gabriela, we should have known this, and we should have helped you"

"It's okay. Nobody knew. Sons heard it from the Galindo, he told them and that's how the things happen after that. I just needed to come clear with everything. You deserve to know the man you used to work with. The man that double crossed you. So you can decide what to do next"

"Nothing to decide" Hank tried to go closer to her but she stopped him.

"You do. You have a lot to think. Maybe you'll change your mind"

"This isn't your fault"

"No, it isn't. But the past will always come back. And there are some people that still hates my father. And maybe they know by now where I am. And now you're in danger too"

"We can handle this" everybody nod their heads.

"It's going to be a war..."

"Yes" Bishop agreed. "But we gonna win this shit. Lobos Sonora Cartel bearly exist. And with the power that Miguel Galindo has you don't have to worry about it anymore. You're safe here. And if you scare to stay alone at night, I'll send someone here to protect you"

"I can stay" Coco said.

"No it's okay for now" she said and smiled. "Thank you. For everything"

"We love you mija"

"I love you. You're my family"

After a long night they all had, the Mayans and SONS left, to go have some drinks and process all this new information. But Jax decide to stay for tonight so she helped him to clean the leaving room and left him take some rest.

She went to her sons room and lied next to him. She took her phone out and start to wright a text.

"We need to talk. There's something you should know."

She pressed the send button and waited for Angels answer, but as the hour was passing nothing happened and she eventually fell asleep with Hector in her arms.

*I hope this all make some fucking sence to you. She finally decided to tell everything to Angel.

But would Angel want to hear her.

I really really hope you like my story. Thank you everyone thats here. It means a lot*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 9 7
When you and your fiancé go back to your hometown of Santo Padre, it opens up a world you thought you had left behind. Running back into an ex set o...
49.6K 1.1K 20
What if the Sons were still standing? What if Clay Morrows daughter fell in love with a Mayan? What if a deal was made? Who will survive and who will...
71.4K 1.8K 29
[Completed. Words: 24,500] Right after her mother's passing, Juanita discovers a horrible family secret. With one brother in prison and the other wra...
318K 23.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...