Desperado

By -BLONDS

Donny is the head honcho when it comes to anything gang related or drug related. With his girlfriend by his s... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
my apologies
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
characters part two.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
characters part three
A/N
eighteen.
nineteen
twenty.
twenty-one
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four
characters part four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
note
twenty-eight
a/n

seventeen.

1.7K 77 32
By -BLONDS

"Lovestruck baby, you're the piece i'm missing"

Donny

I sat in the running car, waiting for Byron to come back and drive me to the therapy center. He had ran to the store to buy some snacks and a drink.

Just as he came back outside, I saw a message from Derrick pop across the screen.

Pierre wants you to come to the store to work today. You're an hour late.

I sigh and shoot back a dry text telling him I'm not coming today and close my phone. I had forgot all about Uncle Pierre reopening the store and that I had signed up for a few shifts.

"Hey Don, what you want from the store?" Byron says as he hangs inside the window, face to face with me. "Umm... fruit snacks and a drink, I guess." He went back inside the store and came back out.

"Thank you." I say truthfully while opening up my fruit snacks. He crank the car up and began driving.

I hated riding with him. He always texted while driving and kept speeding. "Listen, you not finna kill us both." I say grabbing his phone out of his hand and reading the screen.

I'm scoop you up and we can really get it on.

I raised my brow and started to giggle. "Oh you got a girlfriend huh?" I say, handing him back his phone. He smiles softly and nods. "That's cool, that's cool." I left the conversation at that and let the comfortable silence carry us all the way to the place.

"We're here meathead." Byron says thumping my forehead. I playfully roll my eyes and get out the car, waving goodbye. I step straight to the kiosk inside and put in my information, waiting to hear my name be called.

"Dontavious Laurent?" The small, petite woman calls from the open door. I put my phone into my pocket and make my way into the door.

"Mr. Sails will be seeing you today." Forcing a smile, I walk back to the room she pointed towards.

"Hello, Mr. Laurent. It's a pleasure to meet you." The tall, broad guy sticks his hand out and I freeze, examining his body. He snorts and puts his hand down. "Sorry Mr. Sails." I say, taking a seat on the leather couch.

"Please, call me Tremaine. I've been reading over your file and the information you submitted and it seems like you've been going through a breakup?" He keeps eye contact with me and clicks his pen, ready to jot down notes.

"Yeah. I've been going through a hard time, really trying to find myself. I tried to distract myself from the one I loved but it didn't work out." I fidgeted with my fingers as tears began to fill my eyes.

"Ahh... I see. Quick question, is there any way that you can avoid contact with this person? It's important I know this so I can give you the proper help." I shake my head and explain how we share a job. "Well, before I give you my full synopsis and my take on the situation. Tell me about yourself."

I nod and swallow carefully before beginning. "Well, I just found out I'm gay. I have a sister who I don't really hear from unless she's in town because she works an active news anchor job. I'm currently staying with a friend due to me being kicked out of Derrick's house." He nods and writes on the pad and paper.

"What's your favorite food?" My face turns from sad to confused. "What does this have to do with Derrick?" He chuckles and puts down the pen. "Mr. Laurent, I'm asking you these questions so I can get to know you better. I don't want you coming to these sessions thinking you're talking to a know-it-all with a degree who thinks he can create world peace. I want you to understand that I have the best interest in my clients and I truly care for each and every one of you." He says offering me a slight smile.

After a dozen of other questions, I finally leave the office. He was a pretty nice guy who I felt exposed to, but not in a bad way. "Thought you'd never come out." I hear Byron say from down the parking lot. I can't believe he sat out here waiting for me to come back out.

"You waited on me?" He nods and unlocks the car door. "Your girlfriend wasn't tryna get her guts rammed?" I ask giggling.

"Nah we broke up. She didn't like the fact that I wasn't just all about that sex shit." I frown and pat his back.

"Aww, friendddd. You gonna be okay." I say smiling. I offer him a hug and he accepted it. "I'm dropping you off at work, per this nigga named Pierre's request. He got my number from someone and told me to tell you to bring your ass to work or you're fired." Letting out a deep sigh, I finally nod and wait till we pull up to the store.

"You know, you'd look so much cuter if you took those fat ass grills out." I choke out in between laughs, while examining his teeth.

He takes them out, revealing his bright white smile. "So you think I'm cute?" He says smiling, while licking his lips.

"You alright." I say looking out the window.

We finally put into the store and I squint to look through the door and I see a familiar looking girl putting items from the store on the shelf.

I grab my name tag out of my bag and walk inside, signaling for Byron to come inside.

"Who you?" I say walking up to her, eyeing her up and down. "I'm Derrick's girlfriend, Tabatha. You can call me Dream tho. Aren't you Donny?" She asks me and that's when it hits me. She's the girl from the other night.

"Derrick got you a job here?" I ask and she nods, flashing a smile. I walk back over to Byron and tell him to follow me.

"Hey Derrick. You already tryna wife her? Two days after I leave?" I fold my arms and tap my foot, waiting for his response.

"I mean we haven't been together for a few months and you had a whole boyfriend. I've been talking to Dream ever since I found out you got a boyfriend." He spits out without ever looking up from his phone.

"Byron, maybe you should go. I'll call you when I'm bout to ready to go home." He nods and walks out of the store.

"Your boyfriend quit this morning." Derrick says but I ignore him and sit on the stool at the cash register.

Dream walks over and her and Derrick share a kiss and they begin to play fight and flirt. "Hey love birds, get to fucking work. If Uncle Pierre wanted a bunch of good for nothing's, he'd hire someone else."

Derrick sends me a dirty look and gives a snotty reply. "Well I guess he must've wanted a psychopath since you're here." I feel my face turn bright red and I begin to get angry. "I'm sure he obviously also wanted a cheating, lying, possessive bitch-boy, or else you wouldn't be here." Dream looks between the two of us as we share a few more words and I storm back into the break room.

I don't know how the hell Im gonna deal with him and her being together. Me and Derrick were so toxic together but yet it felt so right when I was with him.

I decide to be petty and my angry mindset gets the best of me. I peek my head out of the window and begin to speak. "Hey Dream, did Derrick tell you that the other night, I was sleeping in his bed and he was rubbing on this ass?" She exchanged looks with him and stormed out of the store. A smirk sneaks away from my face and I look at Derrick.

"Did that make you fucking feel better? Did it make you feel like the man?" He says getting closer and closer to me. "Donny, I understand what I did to you was wrong but you told me to live my life. I let you freely live yours after we broke up. You can't shit on me for doing what you told me to."

I looked down and saw his fists balled up. I put my hands over his, unballing his fists. Whenever he got completely mad, it was never pretty. "Don't touch me. Donny, I held you down on everything. I fucked up and cheated on you, which I understand but how the fuck are we supposed to be forever if you can't even forgive me for the first mistake. When I fell asleep next to you the other night, I had plans of deading all the shit with Dream."

A frown appears on my face as he continues explaining. "Derrick, I didn't know... I'm sorry." I sigh and look at him.

"Well now you fucking know, and come back home. I don't even wanna fucking look at you but I do want you to come back.." I nod and let him walk away.

I attempt to hug him and apologize but he just pushes me away.

Shit... Maybe I'm the toxic one..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 3.4K 15
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐗𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘. [𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄]."𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕...
355K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...
126K 6.5K 53
Duron is a liar, a cheater, an all around fuck up and no matter how much he tries he can't stop cheating on the one person who has always been there...
439K 19.4K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...