Betrayal

By NessieOrduno

"I'm just not in love with you anymore Betty and I'm sorry you had to find out this way" He tells me as he gr... More

The Beginning/Flashback
Blindsided
Confrontations
Confrontations Pt.2
Whyte Wyrm
A Now Known Secret
I Hate You Because I Still Want You
Mistakes
Forgiven
It's because I love you.
When you want me
Trust.
Complicated
Friends, Foe, And Lovers
Confused
The Past
Between A Lie And A Truth
Locked Out Of Heaven
Countdown
Your Fate....Our Fate
We have Forever/Epilogue

Broken....Again

3.2K 69 65
By NessieOrduno

Betty POV:

I drive off and try my best to avoid any conversation regarding Jughead with Juliet, at least for now. I fully understand that eventually I will have to sit down with her and have a talk but I just can't tonight, not after everything that's happened today. We drive in silence as Juliet continues reading her book and Fred quickly falls into deep sleep leaving me completely alone with my thoughts. How could Jughead even think I would consider sleeping with him even if it's for a final goodbye, he's delusional. 

When we finally get home, I notice that Archie's truck isn't here and that makes me somewhat nervous. Archie and I have been through so much together and I hope he doesn't fall off the wagon again especially after all the great progress he's done but I trust him and I know he'll never do anything to hurt me or so I hope. I see Juliet getting out of the car and quickly runs out to help me like she always does. She grabs Fred's and I bags and heads into the house while I take Fred out of his seat and try my best not to wake him. 

Once I settle Fred into his crib, I walk into Juliet's room and see her already asleep. I smile as I watch her sleep and head over to her and place a kiss on her forehead, I look over at the time and see that it's barely 9:30 but I wonder where the hell Archie is. 

Archie POV:

"Hey man, I came as soon as you called me. What's up?" I hear Mad Dog say to me as he slides into the booth across from me. I don't look up at him, I can't bring myself to look him in the eyes after what I've done. I feel so stupid, disgusted and ashamed of myself for letting myself commit such an act this horrible but I couldn't bring myself to go home to Betty just yet knowing that I have to tell her of my actions.

"Archie, Whats up man? Talk to me" I hear him say. I rub my hands down my face and let out a breath of desperation and finally look over at him who has a worried look on his face. 

"I cheated on Betty" I flat out tell him, watching as his mouth drops open in shock.

"What did you just say?" He asks me, clearly hearing anger in his voice. I slouch down and just look down at the table and say the words once again not believing it myself. 

"How? When? With who?" He asks me all at once "How dare you!" He then snaps at me, hitting the table with his palm. I look to my side and continue to wonder the same thing, How dare I do this to Betty? How dare I betray her the same way Jughead and Veronica did after all that she's done for me? 

"Well aren't you going to say anything?" He asks me

"I did it with Veronica" I simply tell him.

"Great just fucking great!" He whisper yells at me. Licking his lips and looking over to the side "Not even 24 hours have they been and she's already messing up your life man. AGAIN" He says, yelling out the last word. 

"Dude I know okay. I was weak and vulnerable and I let myself fall for her again" I say to him 

"What are you going to tell Betty?" He asks me " You do know you have to tell her right? Because I will not let you be with her after you committed this stupid mistake, not unless you tell her and she forgives you" He says to me. Monroe has become very protective over Betty especially after all that she's been through. I thank him for always being Betty's protector something that Jughead and I failed to do several times throughout the years, Mad Dog has some what become like an older brother to Betty. 

"I know, which is why I called you. I'm not going to live my life keeping this from her. I'm telling her tonight but I just couldn't face her just yet" I tell him. He simply looks at me well more like glares at me and doesn't say anything after that.

"Can you say something?" I ask him "Anything" 

"I think you and Jughead are fucking idiots for letting someone as miserable and pathetic as Veronica Lodge break you guys away from an amazing woman like Betty Cooper" He tells me

"I know man, I know" I then say

"Dude, she gave birth to your. Fought for you over and over again after you continued to fuck up your life, she stood by your side at your fathers funeral. All of that was Betty not Veronica. You are one lucky son of a bitch to be able to say you're about to marry her but now I just think you're stupid" He finishes 

"You boys hungry?" Asks a waitress as she brings out a pen and a notepad. 

Betty POV:

I continuously look out the window and continue to call or text Archie but he hasn't responded. I look at the time now and see that it's almost 1 in the morning, Where the hell is he? 

I lay back down on our bed and stare up at the ceiling just waiting for him to come home and demand answers. It really hurts me that Veronica and Jugheads return is getting to Archie this much. 

20 minutes pass by and I finally hear the door open, I don't think twice and quickly stand up and go downstairs as fast as I can. 

"Where the hell were you!?" I whisper yell to him making sure he knows that I'm beyond pissed off. 

He looks down and I can tell that he's actively avoiding looking up at me. "Well are you going to answer my fucking question?" I ask him in disappointment and disbelief but he still doesn't answer, he leans on the door and slides down. Oh god, he did something. 

"Betty, I don't deserve you" He says to me in a cracked voice as tears begin to spill out his eyes. I begin to feel nervous and my breathing fastens as I hear those words, he sniffles and finally manages to get up I can tell that he isn't drunk but I know that he's done something and I'm afraid to find out what it is he did. 

"I-I" He stutters but then pauses and looks at me in the eyes "Just remember that I love you" He says as he looks at me in the eyes. 

"Just tell me!" I yell out to him in frustration. 

"I cheated on you" He tells me

"What? With who?" I ask him, tears now coming down my cheeks, I can feel my heart breaking as I look at him. This can't be happening to me again. He stays silent once again and our sobs our the only thing that is heard throughout the house. 

"Tell me now!" I ask him in anger but he still doesn't say anything and I can feel the fury building from within me. "Get out" I say quietly. 

"What?" He asks.

"I said GET OUT!" I yell "I don't want you in the same house as me and my children, I want you gone!" I tell him, I begin to hit his chest as hard as I can as I try my best to retain my tears. 

"Betty please baby" He says to me in a pleading voice 

"NO! You're just like them. You're just as pathetic. I hate you!" I yell to him. I somehow find the strength to push him off of me and quickly open the front door and push him out. "I don't want you here" Is the last thing I say to him as I walk back inside shutting the door and locking it.

Jughead POV:

"Where were you?" I ask Veronica as she walks in with a huge smile on her face. I look at her with narrow eyes and wait for her to respond but instead she simply walks past me and sits on the sofa with the same smile almost as if she's satisfied with herself. 

"I slept with Archie" She says to me as she runs her fingers through her hair. 

"You what!?" I ask her in disbelief. 

"I slept with Archie" She says through a giggle. I was about to say something when I hear my phone ring from within my pocket so I quickly pull it out and see that it is an unknown number, I look over at Veronica who is still smiling to herself "I'll be back" I tell her and walk out to the kitchen answering the phone. 

Phone call:

"Hello?" I say, hoping that it's Betty. 

"Instead of tomorrow, can you come tonight?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...
131K 3.6K 33
"What is going on with you?" she practically yelled. I looked at her and shrugged. "Seriously, Juggie. You're so damn confusing. One minute you act l...
52.9K 987 24
This is what I imagine what will happen after Jughead and Veronica find out about the Barchie kiss. Sneak Peak: 'Veronica can we talk, not for my sa...
1.4K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...