The Bad Boy's Crush (bxb)

By Back_home_BB

"You're mine." "W-what?!" "You heard me." The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the... More

1) The Beginning
2) Ray Carter
3) He's your... What?!
5) Not again...
6) Sasha
7) Red Skulls, Black Skulls
8) Failed attempt
9) Black Skull Tattoo? Is it a family thing?
10) Family dinner
11) Blowjob
12) Riddle
13) The meeting
14) Pet? I'm sorry what?
15) Christmas Gift
16) Twisting the Truth
17) Friendship
TBBC Q&A Interview
18) Little Mermaid's hickey
19) Underwater, different person
20) Like brother, Like brother
21) By the Black Skull's Oath.
22) On the Verge of Consciousness
23) On the Verge of Conciousness (Pt.2)
24) The Lion's Den
25) Eventful Day's Eventful End
26) Missing and Murdered
27) Return
28) To track down a tracker
29) Similar Yet Different
30) Caged emotions
31) The Beginning of Doubt
32) With or Without Consequence
33) Progression

4) Internal Confusion

13.8K 472 425
By Back_home_BB

{ 3rd person P.O.V }

An ear-splitting scream rippled to Noah's bedroom, the only thing muffling it being the walls.

He startled up from his bed with frantic eyes and searched for where the scream was coming from, realizsing it was coming from James. He quickly glanced at the bedside clock.

03:24 am.

Noah yanked the bed sheets off of him and staggered out the door, forgetting his left foot's slipper in his rush to get to James and sprinted to his room.

Upon arriving, Noah came to a halt and swung open James's bedroom door, stumbling in. He quickly whipped his head in the direction on his bed to see James thrashing about in the bed sheets screaming.

With the moon as the only source of light shining through the window, he watched for a split second as James clawed at the air in front, before Noah threw himself at the bed. His heart panged to see tears streaming down his little brother's cheeks.

"James!" Noah observed his creased eyebrows and the way the sobs and whimpers left James's mouth before reaching out to shake his shoulder. "James!"

"Don't! Don't do it! No, no, NO! STOP IT!" He screamed wildly, weakly clutching his head and sobbing loudly.

It was never this bad. Sure it was bad, but James usually woke up as soon as Noah called his name.

Noah pulled the bed sheets off James and climbed in next to him, immediately embracing the younger boy in his arms. He started to stroke his hair and hush soothing words.

"It's just a nightmare James," Noah whispered whilst holding James's shaking body and gently stroking his hair in a continuous pattern, "It's not real, it's alright."

Sobs still left James's mouth but he seemed to slowly calm down. Despite this, James still was shaking uncontrollably and his breathing was ragged.

"You're safe, James." His younger brother began to slightly calm down.

Noah sighed and leaned his head against the headboard, closing his eyes. He continued to have his sniffling brother in his hold when the door slowly opened, revealing May, who was clutching the ends of her night top and rubbing her left eye with one hand.

"Mm.. Is James okay...?" She mumbled while walking into the room in tired steps, eyes half drooping.

A soft smile graced Noah's lips as he extended an arm towards her, in which she gave a small smile and gladly climbed into the bed with the other two.

"He's alright May... just..." He pasued and looked down at the fifteen-year-old boy in his arms, "A bad dream..." Noah responded before also pulling the eleven-year-old girl towards him.

The three siblings were now in the same bed, the eldest securely hugging a now steady-breathing James and already asleep May. Gently kissing their heads, he layed his head back against the headboard once again closing his eyes.

...That was the 8th time this month...

[ In the morning ]

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table in silence, with just the sound of spoons scraping against bowls.

James's eyes were still slightly red and had slight bags under them. Noah kept glancing up from his bowl of cereal at his brother across him, and caught his eye.

'Are you okay?' Noah mouthed at him and waiting for him to mouth something back or something. James nodded and mouthed back 'thanks' before looking back down at his bowl of cheerios.

Noah's mum, who was eyeing the siblings while cutting cucumbers, caught his eye and gave him a questioning look, which he returned with mouthing ' Nightmares'. Noah's mum quickly cast a worried glance at James, then went back to cutting with furrowed eyebrows.

"Guys we have to head to school, come on," Noah gently said and got up, taking his bowl to the sink.

When walking, he noticed James slightly tense up at the mention of school and stare at the table, seemingly dozed off. May hesitantly took James's half- eaten bowl and looked at him, then took both bowls to the sink.

Noah walked towards his little brother and delicately put his hands on his shoulders as to not startle him. James shot his head up and looked up at his brother.

"Come on, time to go to school." Noah rubbed his shoulders comfortably and heard a heavy, shaky sigh come from James's mouth.

"Okay then, let's go. May?" James held out his hand for May to hold. May turned her head and the corners of her lips stretched into a massive grin. She ran to James and hugged him around the torso in the tightest hug.

"Ow, May, my ribs are gonna break if you keep this up," James coughed out, receiving a giggle in return. She let go and got on her tip-toes to kiss James's cheek, earing a chuckle. May slipped her hand into James's and gripped it tight.

And she didn't look like she was going to let go any time soon.

Noah smiled fondly at his two younger siblings and was just about to ask where his kiss was, before their mother interrupted them. She too was staring at her three children with adoration.

"Alright kids, out! Before you become late, again," Their mum said, giving a pointed look at Noah, who sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"Yes mum," Noah laughed and turned to the two, "Okay guys come on, lets go go gooo," Noah grabbed both their hands and jogged out the house, with two laughing kids behind him. He smiled to himself.

God I miss these times...

[ At school ]

{ Noah's P.O.V }

Yet again, here I am, standing at the gates watching Liam and his cronies gather in their little cowardly group waiting for me to pass.

"Might as well just get it over and done with," I grumbled to myself and tugged my hood over my face, walking towards them.

"Oh look who it is!"

I rolled my eyes and embraced myself for the impact of a punch or hit, something.

But it never came.

I peeked open one eye and then shot open both eyes. All of the boys, especially Liam, were looking my direction with their eyes wide open in what looked like...fear?

I blinked. What were they looking at?

Me?

Why were they looking at me like that? Did I suddenly spout horns on top of my head or something. I quickly felt the top of my head to check if my thoughts were true.

Nope.

'You stupid idiot!' my consciousness told me.

Okay, okay! It was just a thought!

Wait then, why were they looking at me like that?

A bigger shadow suddenly overlapped mine, blocking the sunlight from behind.

Omg i'm finally growing taller.

I frowned; I was down here, why were they looking above me?

... Ah.

Someone was behind me, wasn't there. Jesus Christ.

I slowly turned my head to face my saviour. Unfortunately, it wasn't Jesus Christ: It was a hot guy, and I mean, smoking hot.

I'm sorry Jesus.

Ray Carter was right in front of me.

All the other boys including Liam were seen running off in the distance and I looked back up at Ray with my eyes rapidly moving back and forth. Now that he was in front of me, I could see approximately how tall he really was.

And let me say this, he was tall.

About a head taller than me, leaving the top of my head just barely brushing his shoulders.

"Oh. G-good morning?"

Each step he took towards me caused me to go one step back, simultaneously.

Wow why does this seem so familiar?

Eventually, my back hit the front doors to the school. I moved to go to the side, but this idiot lifted his arm, placing his hand along the height of my shoulder.

Damn my height, seriously.

Once again, I looked up at him while holding my breath. He stared down at me with those iced blue eyes and stayed with the expressionless face. He stepped closer, leaned down and whispered in my ear, with a deep, husky voice,

"you're in my way"

Once the words sank in, I looked at his arm to see his hand gripping the door handle.

Ah, so he didn't place his hand next to my head just to stop me from moving.

I felt my face burn a deep scarlet and I hastily stepped to the opposite side, ducking my face away. Trying not to stumble over my own feet in embarrassment, I stood up straight and cleared my throat, scratching the back of my neck absent-mindedly and waiting for him to go in.

"You could have asked me to move..." I mumbled quietly, looking off to the side.

Though I was awaiting for Ray to go in, he didn't. Instead, I felt a pair of eyes piercing the top of my head.

Shifting from my left foot to my right, I glanced up at Ray and groaned inwardly. I was right; He was staring at me.

In silence.

What a dramatic silence...

"I did ask you to move, you weren't listening to me." Ray deadpanned, glaring down at me through his lashes.

I groaned. I wasn't listening again?

"If you're in my way once more," He started, "You better be ready to face the consequences." He finished.

The shivers running down my spine left the same time I heard the door swing open and clang shut. I punched and kicked the air, flinging my head back against the brick wall and sighing.

Pri was right, sometimes I am a bit stupid.

This doesn't make sense- and I most certainly do not find him hot!

Or sexy!

Or- handsome!

A scene abruptly fantasized across my mind.

It was of Ray.

...

With me in front of him.

...

On my knees.

I jolted away from the wall, shaking my head and huffing.

On- On my knees?!

Noah, Noah stop right there.

Never will I be doing- that, especially to Pri's step-brother!

I shivered, wriggling my shoulders.

Never.

[ In class ]

I looked to my left and saw Pri tracing lines on the table with the end of her pencil, her cheek in her left hand.

Typical.

She caught me staring at her and gave me a questioning look.

"What's wrong?" Priyanka asked and stopped her pencil drawing thing to look at me.

I opened my mouth and stayed like that before closing it and turning away and looking the opposite direction.

"N-nothing."

She gave me a look that consisted of a raised brow and rolled her eyes, before staring at me hard.

"Tell me, I've known you for more than five years," She said leaning in with her arms crossed. I glanced at her and she raised her eyebrows in a way to urge me to say what's on my mind.

"...am...am i gay?" i blurted out, looking at Pri in her eyes with my back straight. I heard a snort from my right and glared at Elijah who was covering his mouth with his hand and leaning his elbows on the table.

"What?" I snapped, my eyes narrowing further when he started laughing more and looking at me in the eyes.

"Bro, you were gay from the day us two met" He laughed lightly and patted my back, "But dont worry, only me and Pri know"

"Oh don't start," Pri smirked, "We know that your preference isn't girls as well-" She was cut off by Eli raising his eyebrows in shock.

"You wanna bet? I can prove right now that-" Eli was cut off by the door opening and another student coming in with a huge grin on his face.

"Teacher isn't in guys! We're free till after lunch!" He yelled out the over-joying news and the class erupted into cheers and loud claps.

Everyone started to run out the class with their bags and friends, whilst screaming, "Freedom!!"

My class is crackheads, its just two free periods. If we were able to go home then i'd join in with the screaming. Pri and Elijah started walking towards the door.

"Noah, come on."

"Wait," I said, grabbing my bag and books, "Let me pack my stuff first, you guys go ahead."

The two looked at each other before shrugging, "Alright, we'll be in the cafeteria!"

They went out the classroom which left me packing my things in the peaceful silence. Once I packed my things, i swung my bag over my shoulder and made my way to the door, standing in the doorway and looking down the hall to see if it was clear.

I was confused. I don't understand- what is my preferance?

I tilted my head against the doorframe, frowning. I'm not gay, I just- it's only him, that I feel butterflies whenever he's near.

But- I'm not crushing on Pri's step-rother. He's rude, stuck-up, a prick- a sexy one.

I slapped my palm onto my forehead.

Noah Anderson you little shit.

I swear to God im so fucking messed up. I'm such a bad friend oh my God! These thoughts raced through my mind as I blocked the doorway, leaning against the frame.

Pri and Ray clearly have a bad sibling relationship. How do I even start to speak to them about this?

I nodded. I just wont. Simple.

I won't talk to them about it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts at the sound of a chair in the classroom being scraped against the floor.

I blinked, startled.

Someone is still here?

{ 3rd person P.O.V }

Noah turned his head half-heartedly back into the classroom to see who was in the classroom before facing back forward. He paused.

Wait...

He spun back around to confirm who he just saw.

Noah's heart began to pump faster as he watched the boy stand from his chair and stretch. The boy glanced at the clock hung on the wall and grumbled something that didn't quite reach Noah's ears.

He moved to walk but upon looking up at Noah blocking the doorway, a glare made its way onto his features.

Ray stalked towards Noah with narrowed eyes.

"You're. In. My. Way."

Oh give me a break!

"I- uh- I'm sorry, I'll just..." Noah stepped to the side, out of the doorway and stood with his back to the wall. However this didn't seem to satisfy the other taller man, seeing as his glare had only darkened.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

What?! What kind of ridiculous question is that?! I get he's handsome but even I wouldn't go that far!

"No! No of course not I- I was just... thinking..." He said, glancing sideways at the door frame, "In the doorway..." Noah drifted off of his sentence, realising how disbelieving the sound of that was.

Ray stepped closer, his lips curling down even more, "You know, this is starting to become more than just an accident."

Noah's own thoughts became confused as he stared at the other in bewilderment. "I... I agree?"

"I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose," Ray murmured.

He sneered down at the perplexed boy who was backed up against the wall and pocketed one hand into his trousers pocket, the other he rested lazily against the wall. "Somebody once quoted..." he craned his neck closer to Noah's face.

The smaller boy trapped against the wall turned his head to the side, gulping and shifting at the close proximity with a boy- man so...

What was the word?

Sexy? No! What the he-

"That once is an accident," Ray lifted his arm off the wall from caging Noah in and moved his fingers to Noah's face, caressing the cheek exposed to him, "Twice is a coincidence..."

Noah felt fingers suddenly grip his jaw and roughly jerk his head to face forward. Immensely startled by this, Noah's eyes widened and he blinked, before glancing up into the hawk-like eyes.

They had an eerie deepness to them, as if his eyes were the things masking his true emotions- his true feelings. Something not as strong as the feeling as fear crept into Noah's stomach and he held his breath, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"And third time..." Their noses were now a finger's breadth apart and light brown eyes were staring up into deep blue ones. The large hand on Noah's jaw travelled slowly down to his thin neck. Ray's fingers easily wrapped around the whole area of Noah's pale skin complexion. He gave the soft flesh a small squeeze, almost like a massage.

The meek sound that echoes from Noah's throat earned a scoff from Ray as he peered back down at Noah's hesitant face. Noah watched the corners of Ray's mouth slowly carve upwards into a threatening, uneasy grin.

"... The third time is a pattern." No space was offered between their bodies now; Noah's body was pressed up to the wall with Ray so close, that the two could almost feel their heartbeat thumping in sync. "And after a pattern, it's fate."

Ray watched the innocent, puppy-like eyes blink up at him with anticipation. But then he frowned.

Yeah, Noah wasn't breathing.

No, Noah seemed to be holding his breath in his lungs and was starting to turn a light shade of pink, but not because of his embarrassment or how flustered he was.

Well, it could be a bit of both.

Ray's mouth threatened to twist into another unfriendly sneer, however he forced his face to remain neutral: The years of appearing 'emotionless' became the norm for him.

Not wanting to be the cause of Noah's death, Ray stepped back and watched the kept in air finally leave Noah's lungs as the boy exhaled heavily.

A chuckle left Ray's lips. "Next time don't stand in the doorway like an..." He let his eyes rake down Noah's body, "... Idiot."

Noah stared after him as he grabbed his bag off the floor and stopped at the door, "I'll definitely be seeing you a lot more of you, doll-face."

Noah waited till Ray was out the door before scoffing, "Idiot? Me?" Noah heaved a breath, "Look who's talking."

"That reminds me," a husky voice next to his ear whispered. Noah felt as if his soul had jumped out of his body. Slapping his hand over his mouth, he whipped his head to the voice and let out a muffled scream behind.

Ray had come back and had his head poked in the doorway.

He stood to his full height and walked back in, shutting the door behind him and dropping his bag, closing the space between them with only two quick strides.

"Wait-!" Noah stumbled back and felt the back of his knees hit the edge of a table, causing him to come crashing down onto the hard surface. However when he tried to pull himself back up, a hand landed on his chest and shoved him back down. "What-?"

Noah opened his eyes after the impact of his head hitting the table and stilled immediately.

He can't have possibly come back just because I said that, right?! That's way too petty!

Ray was bent over him, face so close to his that Noah could see every small strand of hair on his perfectly shaped eyebrows. He lowered his eyes slightly to Ray's eyes and saw them staring straight at him with something swirling in the depths of them.

Something hungry.

Something starving.

"I gave you a previous warning, that if you stand in my way again.." Ray leaned his head down to breathe again Noah's neck, emitting a shuddering breath from the smaller boy, "... You better be ready to face the fucking consequences."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Damn Ray, a bit petty💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...
107K 1.8K 20
"Because you're smart and I know you wouldn't tell anyone." He gulped. No, he knew because I didn't have anyone to tell. "What's in it for me?" I as...
170 26 13
Noah : Despite what I thought about love being a drug , Abhaya Kallam was my greatest high. I hated how much I wanted her. I was completely consu...
252 0 32
River isn't your standard 'good girl.' She never went to Uni, works every day of the week and participates in illegal street races. She uses the body...