Second Chance Mates, Psycho B...

Av janniza1999

Everyone thinks finding your mate means you spend the rest of your life perfectly in love, for me things chan... Mer

Second Chance Mates, Psycho Bitches & Crazy Friends
A New Friend
Dares in the Grocery Store
My Escape Didn't Work Out
First impressions
Running After My Mate
Get Away From Him !! Stupid Blond !!
Personal Concert
The Mall Problems
The Date
Tony's POV
secrets out
a boring day
birthday party
White wolfs
old pack member
flawless karina
you just got pranked!
The parents
pick up lines
the boys shopping trip !
It takes time to look this good
Dresses,Dances and sluts oh my
These hoes aint loyal
No one likes a cheater
Training gone wrong
Apologize to no Bitch
The hospital
im back bitch!
Nothings change
The torture begins
You cant be dead!
Can Brittney die?
The end
spinoff?

My new partner in crime

4.8K 169 83
Av janniza1999

Jades p.o.v.

"Should we wake her up?"

"Do you want her to beat you up?"

"You guys are all girls........I'll do it"

I was sleeping in today. I didn't sleep good the past couple days. Tony and the guys came to the mansion couple days ago, but only Tony stayed jack and Matt had to go back to the pack and Luke.

"I'm up losers"I mumbled in my pillow.

"Hey kid, how you feeling?" Jack asked coming towards me with ema.

"Feel like shit" I groaned

"You look like it too" Tony said looking at me.

"Way to make me feel good bro" I told him heading to the bathroom in my room.

"Where are you going?" Karina asked

"Narnia" I told her and closed the door.

I quickly took a shower washing my hair. I came out and they were gone but there was clothes laid down on my bed. It was a white crop top with a black skirt and black high heels. I didn't care what I looked like right now so I put that on. I did a fishtail braid on the side and let some hair fall out.  I noticed there was a note on the side of my bed

Today is the day we start on the revenge plan!!! This is gonna be fun muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I have weird friends.

I looked at my self in the mirror and shrugged my shoulders, why do I look good if I have no one to impress? I questioned myself as I went down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Okay so we are going to find you your gay best friend" Ema said

" yeah so hurry up and eat "karina commanded sitting next to Matt.

" well have fun today peoples! I'm making dad take me back to the pack house" Tony said

"Don't make trouble!" I shouted at him as he went out the kitchen

"Yeah yeah!" He yelled back.

"Hey sweety" my dad said coming in the room with mom.

"Morning dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. And did the same thing with my mom.

"Good morning loosers" the said to the rest of my friends as they laughed

"Good morning old man" they replied

"I'm not old! I see karina has brainwashed all of you"he grumbled.

"Shut up old man"she told him.

Honk honk

"Hurry up dad!!!!!!!!" Tony yelled from the car

"Damm can that kid scream" dad said walking out the kitchen to the car

"Well he is your son" karina told him

"Well I'm going to spend the day with Lukes mom"my mom said

"Your still hanging with her?" Matt asked taking a bite of my pancakes while I slaped his arm.

"Yeah, I mean its not her fault luke is an ass" she said and waved goodbye.

"I love your parents" Jack told me as my parents car had left.

"Me too" told him.

"Okay are you done? Good!" Karina said yanking me out my chair.

"Actually there was still bacon on that plate!" I told her trying to get away from her arms so I can get my delicious bacon back.

"I got it!" Matt said and went for the bacon and came towards me. I thought he was going to give it back to me considering its MY bacon, but no, he ate it in front of me and laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked them.

"Well depends do you want to go find a new friends or go party?" Jack said.

"Let's find a new friend and then party!" I told them.

"Great! So I had already found a friend for you, and topld him to meet you at the library" Ema said

"Why the library?" I asked

"I don't know"she said and snuggled closer to jack.

"Okay so to the library it is" Matt said driving

"What about the party?" I asked

"Were making it at the pack house"Ema said

"And Luke's okay with that?"I asked

"Probably not, he's not going to be home till night. Brittney had a doctors appointment and complained all day she was starving"

"Hmm" I mumbled and looked out the window.

"Okay were here! Now get out."Matt told me and laughed.

"Have fun! And then come back home for the PARTY!!!" Ema yelled as they drove away.

I made my way inside the boring place and opened the doors. Ewww it smells like ass in here

"Hello?!?!"I called out since I didn't see a boy alone. There were a couple people but with friends and they were actually reading.

"Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"the librarian told me holding her finger up to her dried lips.

"Ohhhh SHHHHHHH YOURSELF!!!!!"I told her. I ain't playing with this bitch today.

"Hahaha wow, we have an attitude don't we?" Said a male voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw a handsome looking guy, like damm God did a good job with him. He had dark hair and green eyes, tall and buff and a good sense of style. And the thing that made him better was he had DIMPLES and a BEANIE!

"Who are you?" I asked

"Oh I'm damon, nice to meet you" he said and put his hand out so I can shake it.

"I'm jade" I told him and shook his hand

"I'm more of a hugging person" he told me and gave me a bear hug as I laughed and huged him back. He was so adorible.

"Ema told me to meet you here" he said as he let me go.

"Awwww man that means your the gay guy?"I asked him

"Yeah"he laughed

"Why are all the hot ones gay?" I mumbled and he continued to laugh.

"So are you going to tell me why the Luna wanted to hang with Lil old me?" He asked leading me to the back of the library where there were bingbangs.

"Well I ummm....wanted some help?"I questioned.

"Mmhmmm I'm listening"he said as he laid down and crossed his legs.

"Okay well techancly Your lovely alpha rejected me-"

"WHAT!!!! I thought you guys already marked each other and everything!" He said shocked.

"Yeah well turns out brittney is pregnant with his baby, so he had to reject me.....well anywhore I want a little revenge to make him jelouse." I told him.

"Oh I see I'll be happy to help"he said

"Really!!thanks! This is going to be so much fun and we can be best friends" I told him excited.

"Totally!" He said and high five me.

"Wait how many people know your gay?" I asked him.

"Only my mom" he said

"Okay good, cuz for this plan people need to think your straight. Only my friends know okay?" I asked him

"Okay" he said "now let's have some fun" he smirked

30 minutes later

"Are you sure?"I asked him

"Positive!"

Right now we are in a vent! Yeah the vent of the library. Damon wanted to throw a bucket fill with goo on the librarian because she kept telling us to shut up the whole time.

"Eww what's in here??" I asked "it smells bad!"

"umm fish guts and other stuff" he said holding his breath.

" okay on 3!" He said

"1...............3!!!" I counted and threw the goo on her. And just for the fun of it I threw the bucket on her too.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she yelled

"RUN BITCH RUN!!!!!" Damon yelled while laughing. I couldn't control my breathing, so damon had to help me put of there. We crawled in the vent till we saw a light that lead to outside in the valley.

As damon jumped down first and landed on top of the garbage thank god it was closed!

"What happened to the number 2?" He said

"I skipped 2" I told him and he laughed as he helped me down. Since I couldn't reach I jumped and he caught me and settled me down next to him.

"Gurl that was so much fun!" He said as he locked our arms and walked out the valley.

"Hahaha the look on her face!!!!!hahahaha" I said laughing.

Across the street I saw Brittney and Luke getting out of his car.

"Girl what's wrong?" Damon asked and he looked at where I was staring.

"Ohhh forget about him! Come on let's go have more fun!" He said and dragged me by the hand the other way. As he dragged me away I looked back at Luke and saw he was Staring at me and then at damon and he looked mad.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"I'm kind of hungry so lets go get ice cream" he said and dragged me to the icecream store.

"Hi what would you guys like today?"the cashier asked

"Ummm I'll take a chocolate chip cone, and mint chocolate chip for the lady" he said and she nodded.

"How did you know I like chocolate mint?" I asked him

"I didn't" he smirked.

"Here you go" the lady said and gave us the ice cream.

"Let's go take a walk"he suggested.

"Sure" I told him and followed him to a near by park.

"So party later at the pack house, I'm taking you!" I told him

"Oh yeah PARTY!!! TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!!!!?"he yelled and spun me around as I laughed.

"Hey can you pass the ball?" Some kid said as his soccar ball came towards us.

I was going to do it but then Damon said"let the professionals handle this!"

But when he kicked it at him the ball hit the kid right in the middle of his for head and all his friends rushed towards him. I busted out laughing I was trying to contain myself but that was too funny! And Damon's expression had me rolling on the floor.

"Your a monster!!" "The kids yelled at him.

"Sorry!"he yelled back

"Nice going professional"I laughed and walked away from them.

"Its not funny!"he stomped his foot.

"No it wasn't funny. It was freaking hilarious!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah?!?"he smirked and shoved the icecream i was eating at my face.

"Hey that was cold! And i was eating that!!!" I complained and shoved his ice cream in his face to see how he liked it.

"MY ICECREAM!!!!!!" He yelled as it fell to the floor

"Don't worry. Half of it is still on your face"i told him and laughed.

He picked me up and twirled us around as he placed me on his shoulder.

"Say sorry!" He said and kept spinning me while laughing.

"No! Put me down!"I punched his back laughing.

"I didn't here a sorry" He sang

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" I yelled as I started to get dizzy.

"Okay"he said and put me down. As soon as my feet touched the ground i fell from being twirled around too much and Damon laughed.

"Your mean"I pouted

"I know"he laughed and helped me up.

"And you killed my icecream" I pouted at him as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"To be fair you killed mine too" he said

"I don't recall" I told him looking away as he laughed. I saw luke looking at me from across the park, Brittney was with him but looking at the other side. He looked sad and angry but then I remembered this is part of the plan. He probably watched the whole thing, me and Damon did. But I didn't care. I finally feel happy again and he is not going to ruin it.

"Let's go!" Damon said and pulled me along again

"Nooooooo I'm tired. Carry me!"I told him

"Uugggh fine get on your highness" he mimicked me and bent down so I can jump on his back.

"Anything else my queen?" He asked rolling his eyes

"Well if your asking.... I want fried chicken!" I laughed

"But you just ate!" He said shocked still carrying me

"Don't question me peasant!" I commanded and he laughed.

" so the party's in a couple hours. How do we kill time? "I asked him

"hmmm how about we go and help out?" He asked and then looked at me. We looked at eachother and ended up laughing.

"Oh that was a good one!" I told him pretending to wipe a tear from my eyes.

"So what now?" I asked him

"Oooooo we can go to party city and try things on!!" He suggested

"Okay let's go!!! To the car!!"I yelled and pointed to a random direction.

"My car is that way dummy" Damon said and pointed to the other side of where I was pointed.

"I am not please with that tone"I told him joking.

"Suck my ass" he laughed

"I'm sorry I'm not Damon" I told him and he gasp and smacked my leg as I laughed.

"I do not suck ass!" He pouted and I burst out laughing.

"Then why so offended?" I laughed

"Shut up" he laughed and pretended to male me fall, which made me hold his neck tighter. I took a look a his beanie and took it.

"This is mine now" I told him and put it on.

"But my head feels naked now!" He complained and I laughed.

"Too bad" I told him as we got to his car which is a black BMW.

"Carry me to the passenger seat?" I asked him

"Lazy ass"he mumbled but still did it. When he put me down he opened the door for me.

"The beanie actually looks good on you with that outfit" he pouted "it looks better on you then on me" he pretended to cry.

"Come on, I know I look good but we have places to be" I laughs at him

" mad Conceded " he mumbled

"I heard that" I told him as he got in the car

"I know"he told me

"Lets see what's on the radio" I yelled and looked through the channels..

"Everything sucks" i told him

"Agreed"

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I could never live without you by my side

I looked at Damon and put the volume up

" BUT THEN I SPEND SO MANY NIGHTS THINKING HOW YOU DID ME WRONG!"I sang and rolled down the windows.

"AND I GREW STRONG AND I LEARNED HOW TO GET ALONG!!!" Damon sang.

"AND NOW YOUR BACK FROM OUTER SPACE!!"

"I JUST CAME IN TO FIND YOU HERE WITH THAT SAD LOOK UPON YOUR FACE!"

"I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT STUPID LOCK! I SHOULD HAVE MADE YOU LEAVE YOUR KEY!"

"IF ID HAVE KNOWN FOR JUST ONE SECOND YOUDE BE BACK TO BOTHER ME!!!"

"OH NOW GO WALK OUT THE DOOR JUST TURN AROUND NOW! CUZ YOUR NOT WELCOME ANYMORE"

"I WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!" We ended singing together and laughed. While people outside gave us dirty looks but we didn't care cuz Damon would flip them off.

"Damm look at him" Damon pointed out at some guy who had no shirt on and was walking the streets.

"Doesn't he Own a shirt?" I asked and laughed

"Shhhhhh"damon said and put his hand all over my face and pushed me out the way to get a better look at the guy.

"Ummm hello geniuse the lights on green! that means go" I told him.

"Goodbye my love!"he whispered dramatically to the guy without a shirt and drove away!

"Dramatic much?" I asked him

"Hahaha no comment" he laughed.

"Here we are party city!!!" He yelled and got out of the car. And I followed him.

I walked in front of him since he had to lock the car. While I was walking I wasn't paying attention to what was happening, so I didn't notice when Damon came behind me and jumped on my back. Lucky for him I cought him.

" are you comfortable?"I asked him sarcastically.

"Why yes I am, thanks for asking" he responded and we went inside the store. As soon as we stepped inside lots of people looked at us, I don't know if it's because were werewolf's so were really hot, or because a small girl is carrying a big buff  guy. Oh well.

"Let's go to the back" Damon yelled happily and I followed his instructions.

"Okay hop off! You weight a lot" I groaned

"Girl! Did you just call me fat!" He gasped.

"Maybey I did,mabey I didn't" I smirked

"I'm going to let that slide"he mumbled and headed to the hats.

"Here let's try some on!" He yelled and threw me one of a cowgirl while he wore one that looked like Abraham Lincoln s hat.

"Let's take a picture!!!" He yelled and we did. We took a lot. Some with mustaches, big sun glasses, really big scarfs, masks and more.

"Go get a shopping cart"he told me

" why can't you do it?" I asked

"Because.."

"Fine" I said and left to go find one.

"Here ya go!" I told him as passed him the shopping cart.

"Ok great now go inside it" he said

"OKAY!!!" I said as quick as possible

"1.......2.......3......."

"AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!" The manager said as he kicked us out of his store. Let's just say he's gonna be spending months cleaning that up.

Damon thought it would be fun to push me in the cart at random things, first at a couple of shelf's were we knocked down a lot of stuff, but then we sort of....................kind of.................knocked down some old lady. We were just suppost to go past her but then she moved and we ended up hitting her along with knocking down a couple of isles.

Beeb beeb

~hey jade!~ jack texted

~wassup~ I asked

~ oh nothing much, when will you be home?~

~i don't know why?~

~because the kids can't be here for the party, so we wanted you to take tony, Jacob, and Bella to the mansion.~

~kk be there in a bit ~ I texted back and put my phone away.

"Hey do you think we can drop of my brother and his friends of at my parents house?" I asked Damon.

"Yeah sure. There at the pack house?" He asked and I nodded.

Making our way to the pack house was so much fun! We made fun of people on the streets, sometimes Damon would stop and drool over some boys which was pretty funny to watch.

"Come on were here" he said as we come out of the car.

"Peoples I'm home!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Thank god your back!! Can you take Tony now?"Karina asked coming into view.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" Tony stomped his foot.

"Your a little nightmare........ Just like Jade!"Matt said coming towards Karina.

"I am not! Am I Damon?"I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Oh nooooo, your a an angel" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes as I slapped his arm.

"Stop being abusive woman!" He yelled as he rubbed his arm.

"So you cool with the plan bro?"jack asked coming in the conversation.

"Yeah totally" Damon said putting his arm around me.

"Okay Tony go get bella and Jacob so we can go" I told him.

"There already coming downstairs" he replied going in the fridge.

"Oh no! We just cleaned the whole house, you're going to mess it up, so no food." Jack and matt smirked

"What!!?!?! No food?!?!! I'll sue all of you!!!!!!!"he yelled

"Tony what's wrong?" Bella said coming down the staires with Jacob

"These losers won't give me food!" Tony growled

"Its okay, you don't need food right now"she reasoned with him grabbing his little hand.

"Your right" He said

"Speak for yourself! I'm hungry!!!!" Jacob yelled running towards the fridge but Matt caught him midway and turned him around.

"But.......but I'm a growing child!!!! I need my food!!!" Too bad jack smirked.

"Tony bro your not going to help me?"Jacob asked

"No, Bella said I don't need food right now." He replied looking in her eyes.

"Thanks a lot sis" Jacob grumbled getting out of Matt's arms

"Your welcome!"she replied completely oblivious to what just happened.

"Okay let's go" Damon told them and they followed.

30 minutes in the car and we were finally here.

"Alright little demons get out my car, jade that includes you too" Damon told us shooing us away.

" you're coming too looser! So come on." I told him and dragged him out the car.

"Mom dad! I'm home"

"I'm in the kitchen sweety"my mom called

"Hello mother" Tony told her and kissed her cheek.

"Hello tony, Jacob and Bella."

"Hi" Bella said shyly behind Tony.

"Wats up Tony's mom"Jacob said and booty bumped her while my mom laughed and bootybumped him back.

" I made cookies!" Mom said and took out the plate of cookies.

"This is why I love you" Jacob said going straight for the cookies.

"Hey! Get your own mate." My dad joked coming in the kitchen next to my mom.

"Gross dude. That's my mom" Tony said

"Dude she makes amazing cookies, therefor I love her!" Jacob replied with his mouth filled with cookies.

"Jade whose this?"dad asked

"Dad.mom. this is Damon my friend for revenge" I told them casually and took two cookies from the plate and gave one to Damon.

"Nice to meet you" Damon said eating the cookie "oh my god, amazing cookies"he moaned.

"Thanks"mom laughed

"Well go have fun and revenge"dad said and kicked us out the house.

"Ready to party!??" I asked getting in the car.

"Hell yeah!!!!!"Damon yelled

"Good thing too, we can get drunk since I live there!!!!"he said

"Bonus points!" I yelled and he laughed

~Back home~

"wow the did a good job with the place"I said as we went inside.

"Yeah now let's go get our freak on!!!!!!" He yelled.

As we went inside we looked for karina and ema. We spotted them dancing with their mates. To be honest the place looked amazing. Disco lights every wear so it was nice and dark. You can smell alcohol everywhere. Mates all over the place making out, having fun, music blasting, also I don't know how they managed to put a bar in here but they did.

"Hey guys"I said holding onto Damon's hand so we don't get separated.

"Heyyyyyyyyy"karina slurred.

"Aww man is she drunk already?"I asked

"Yeah" matt laughed "don't worry, I'll take care of her, Im not drinking tonight."

" oh come on dude! Its a party!! Were support to get drunk!!! Besides Karina can take care of herself. She's really strong." Jack said convincing Matt to drink.

"Alright I'll take a couple shots" he yelled over the music and some people with shots came he swallowed 2. Me and damon had some to start the party. And well Karina drank 4 at the same time.

"Ooooo I love this song!!!!!! Jade! Ema! Dance with me!!!!!"Karina yelled and pulled us Along. I didn't want to leave Damon alone tho.

"Go have fun" he said "I'll be waiting here with the guys! Go shake that booty gurl"

I thought we were going to dance in the middle of the floor or something but Karina had different plans, she took us on top of the biggest table there and she started dancing making all of us in the spotlight.

We had a desicion to make, either leave her alone to dance by herself or join her and live life. So we decided to yolo it tonight!

We started dancing with each other and heard people yelling

"Wohhooooooo!"

"Yeah buddy!!!!!"

"TURN UPPP!!!!!!!"

At the end of the song Damon came towards me and helped me down.

"Damm chica boys were drooling all over you! You should go get some numbers than give them to me" he winked and I laughed.

"The bartender is really cute" he said

"Then go up to him and get your flirt on"I told him

"Perhaps later, remember in order for the plan to work people need to know I'm straight" he whispered in my ear

"Right, when will he even be here?" I asked

"I don't know his schedule" Damon rolled his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL???!!!!"We heard someone yell

"Guess he's here!" Damon laughed and dragged me towards jack and Matt who we're with their mates.

" did you guys hear luke? "I giggled

"We sure did!" Jack laughed

"KARINA! JACK!!!" Luke yelled

" yes dear alpha"we all called and waved at him.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??" He yelled over the music

" its called a party" karina said

"Dont play smart!" Luke growled and matt growled back

" im not playing! Im a freaking genius!" She said drunk.

"Are you drunk?!?" Luke yelled

"I dont know yotellll me mom!!"she slurred and we laughed.

He looked at me and saw that Damons arm was around me.

"Jade what are you doing here??"he asked

"Well I was partying with Damon but then you started shouting." I told him bored.

"luke what the hell is this!!! I want to go to sleep!!!" Brittney wined and when she looked at me she gave me a nasty look.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her

"I live here!!" She sneered me

" i meant what are you doing in earth!!" I sneered back and karina laughed.

"You know Brittney's been stressed lately, so why would you throw a party?" He sighed

"luke you may have not noticed but....nobody cares about Brittney therefor we shall party that she's in misery!!!!"karina yelled and people backed her up.

"Can you guys try to keep it down?"he asked me

"No" Damon said and got closer to me as I giggled

"Did I ask you?!?!" Luke growled looking at Damon's arm which was around my waist.

"Like Damon said No!"I told him.

"Wait till I come back!" he growled and pulled Brittney up the staires who knows what they'll do.

Luke's p.o.v.

"Come on Brittney let's take you upstairs" I told her dragging her by the arm. I was a little mad that another male is touching Made like that! She's mine...............or at least she was mine.

"But I have a head-ake!!!" She wined

"Well what do you want me to do about it!" I yelled at her.

"Tell them to shut up!!!!!" She yelled back

"Why don't you shut up!!!!" I yelled

" don't yell at me"

"Okay look you've been really moody lately and I guess it a the baby, but I've been taking you everywhere you want and doing everything you like what else do you want!"

"You!" She yelled

"You already have me!!!!!!!!" I yelled getting disgusted with what I just said.

"No I don't! I mean your always next to me and everything but your mind is always somewhere else"

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!! YOU MADE ME REJECT MY MATE BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE MISTAKE!!!!!THE ONE I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART IS OUT OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU" I yelled

"So now I'm a mistake?" She asked

"Let's just say if I could go back in time and stop whatever happened between us I would!"

"Well fact is your stuck with me now!"she smirked

"LOOK YOUR GOING TO STAY IN THIS ROOM AND GO TO SLEEP! AND YOU WILL NOT BOTHER ME GOT IT!!!!? GOOD!!"  I commanded her in my alpha tone so she has to obey.

"Where are you going?" She asked me as I was heading downstairs.

"Downstairs, where do you think??"  I snapped at her!

"Your not going to stay with me??"she wined

"Go to freaking sleep!!!!!!" I growled and she layed down.

When I go downstairs I see jade dancing with that kid DAMON I think his name is. She looks so happy with him. And that can't be because its ment to be me and her together.

Jades p.o.v.

"Let's go get more drinks!!!!" I told karina and she ran to get thdrinksks along with Ema who was also drunk.

"Hey beautiful let's dance" Damon said

"Sure" I told him and held his hand.

"oh so I give you a compliment and you not gonna give me one back??? Last time I give you a compliment" He mumbled.

"hahahaha my bad princess" I told him bowing.

"Now that more like it!!!" He winked

And that's how we started dancing, we drank a lot more since karina kept shoving drinks in our hands and forced us to drink. Let's jus say we were drunk but kept drinking. Damm were gonna have a big head-ake tomorrow morning.

" omg that guy over there is soooooooo looking at me!" Damon squealed.

"Then what are you doing over here?" I shoved him towards the bartender.

"Where's Damon?"karina asked getting me more shots

"Flirting" I replied and pointed to the bartender and Damon where they were currently laughing and touching each others chest.

"Oh well tell him to hurry up! Because were doing Body shots!!!!!" She yelled.

"Okay hey where's Ema?"I asked

"Oh jack took her upstairs since she past the fudge out!!!!"

"Wow your so hyper when your drunk" I told her

"THANKYOU!!!!! NOW COME ON!!" she pulled me where people were doing body shots.

"Wait let me go get damon." I said and went back to the bar.

"I'm sorry but can I borrow my friend really fast?" I asked the bartender.

"Of course luna" he bowed and Damon gave him a kiss on the cheek instead of saying bye and the guy blushed.

" hey don't you see I was getting my flirt on???" He said trying to stand straight.

" yeah but were taking body shots!!!!!" I yelled

"Wooohoooo!!!!" He yelled and carried me to the table.

"OKAY ME FIRST!!!!!" Karina yelled and pour some vodka on some random guys stomach.

"Hell nahhhh, get up!!!!" Matt growled at the guy and took his shirt off while karina gave him a look.

"Your not licking anybody else's body" he gave her a look

"your no fun" she pouted but still did it. As the crowds cheered.

"Okay Jades turn!!!!"Karina yelled

"Woohooo Go Luna!!!!!" Some yelled

"I'll be the body" Damon volunteered as we saw luke at the bottom of the staires. 

He took of his shirt which reviewed a 6 pack. As they poured the vodka luke was getting really pissed. They put the salt on his chest and the lemon on his mouth.

"Ready girl?" He winked and I went down and drank the vodka out his stomach, licked the salt of his chest and took the lemon pout his mouth with my mouth. When I looked up Luke was red and ready shift but I couldn't give in.

"Now your turn"Damon said and lifted my shirt off. Luke came closer to us but since the house is full he can barley move around. Damon did the same thing I did to him only slower so luke would get even more mad.

After we did multiple body shots Damon gave me his shirt so I wore it instead of my shirt and he walked around without a shirt. We danced all night and Luke got really mad at one point he had to go outside and shift untill he calmed down. I think it was due to the fact I smell like damon.

Around 3in the morning me, damon and the bartender whose name I forgot were talking on the staires. We were really drunk and saying random things.

"So when do I get to lick salt of your chest?" The bartender asked Damon as he blushed.

"Ewwww barf barf get a room" I slurred and tried to get up.

"Maby you should sit down" Damon said holding me down while next to the bartender whose face is becoming blurry.

"Want me to take you to my room?"damon asked

"No i want to party!!" I wined

"But it's like 3 in the morning!"he said

"Is karina up?"I asked

"Yeah she's by the pool"

"Then we'll be by the pool too, come on you can bring your boyfriend"I teased him. And pulled them both along, of course we fell sometimes. When we got there karina was on top of Matt's shoulders pushing ema out of jacks shoulders. I didn't even know she was awake again.

"Chicken fight?"I aske Damon

"Chicken fight" he agreed.

"Well I have to keep serving but umm call me?" The bartender said

"Totally" Damon winked back and the bartender left also stumbling a little bit, we had a lot to drink.

"Hey boo" I said coming in the pool on top of Damon.

"Can I play too?" I asked

"Onnnly if yourrrr a flawlesssss unicccorn"karina slurred

"Last time I checked"I giggled and she laughed

"Look there's luke with his bish" Ema said as I waved at jack who was underneath her.

"I fell like the queen up here" I giggled as I looked at my suppose to be mate.

He was with Brittney yelling? Oh well that's none of my business. All I know is does she have to be here???

"Ready....set........go!!!!!" Someone yelled and it was time to start knocking people out.

"Woohoo we won we won!!!!!" Me and Damon booty bumped for the 5th time as we won.

"We are the champions my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I sang and got out of the pool with Damon and the rest of the gang.

"Let's go to the stage?" I asked the girls

"Sure you wanna sing!?" They asked as Ema fell on karina, and karina pushed her off towards jack.

"Hell yeah!!!" I said since I knew luke kept staring at me this one was for him.

"HEYYYYYYY PEOPLE!!!!!!"Karina yelled in the microphone

"JADE IS GOINGGGGG TO SINNNNG FO US TTTTTONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay so for seem reason I'm being really emotional right now so I'm gonna sing a song that's kind of sad so here I go"

As soon as the beat came I tapped my foot and got ready to sing

"You and me we made a vow!!....................... For better or for worse!!!
I can't believe you let me down !! But the proofs in the way it hurts!

For months on and I had my doubt's ....................denying ever tear
Is wish this would be over now!!!........But I know ill still need you here!

You saaayy I'm crazy ......cause you don't think I known what you've done
And wheeen you call me baby! I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable........... Bow sadly I know why
You heart is unobtainable

Even lord knows you kept mine

You saayy I'm crazy......cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby I know I'm not the only one!!!!!!

This was my favorite part so I put everything I had into it!

I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realize my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us uuuuupppppp

You say I'm crazy cause you don't think I known what you've done
But when you call me baby! I kj ow I'm not the only one

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know , and I know, know

I know I'm not the only one!!!!!!!"

I finished and looked at Luke as the crowd cheered for me, I saw a tear rolling down his face.

"Girl you have an amazing voice!!!!!" Damon told me as he hugged me and carried me down the stairs. "If I had your voice I would have guys begging for me"

"You were great!!" Karina told me falling into Matt's arms.

"What time is it?" I yawned

"Idk 5?" Damon questioned.

"We're going to sleep by the pool!!!"karina yelled and went with matt on the grass by the pool.

"Well sine we actually have a bed upstairs were going to bed"jack said holding Ema up.

"But I want to sleep in the pool"she wined

"No"he said and carries her upstairs as she giggled.

"Now you. You're sleeping in my room, feel lucky" Damon said as he dragged me to his room.

Entering his room is like entering a 15year old girls room it was filled with posters of hot actors.

"Wow!!!!" I said admiring nick Jonas on his ceiling.

"So you get to sleep in my bed but stay on your side cuz I like my space, ohh and if you steal my covers I will push you out the bed."he said and threw me one of his shirts. I quickly replace his old shirt with this new one and it reached my knees. So I took of my skirt that had gotten wet from being in the pool.

I climbed into bed next to Damon.

"Thanks" I told him

"For what?" He yawned and fixed his pillow

"For being my friend, I know I'm crazy"I told him as I pulled covers over me.

"The word your looking for is fun. Your fun, not crazy. Good night princess" he said and fell asleep

"Goodnight best friend "I whispered and fell asleep.

Damon was right! He would kick me off the bed. During the middle of our sleep I was cold so stole some covers but Damon did kick me out the bed I woke him up with my scream.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He peeked his head out of the king size bed and looked down

"Oh just trying to find dora the explorer" I told him.

"Well that bitch isn't here. now get back up here and go to sleep, we still have a couple of hours." He said and pulled me up on the bed. He didn't even let me fix my self he put me on top of a pillow and threw covers over me which also covered my face and hugged me like I was his teddy bear. Well its either this or sleeping on the floor.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.5K 117 22
what happens when you find out werewolves are real and also you are one of their mate?
6.1K 637 22
"I'm not saying that I have a bad life, but if you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." When I said that...
9K 242 32
The names Veronica. I am a newly eighteen year since I just turned eighteen. I accidentally crossed my packs border into moonstruck pack. I mean, I d...
366K 10.6K 24
Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I just flirt with boys, to get his attenti...