The Desire Variable - Vol. I

By DarlaCassic

When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arroga... More

【FREE TO READ AGAIN!!】
【01】Welcome to Kelex
【02】Andy With the Good Scripts
【03】The Dream Team
【04】Lunchtime
【05】Making new friends
【06】Home not-so-sweet home
【07】Idris
【08】Poking the bear
【09】Oliver With a Twist
【10】New Roomie
【11】Donkey Kong
【12】Andy Out
【13】New Apartment, New Me
【14】Long Live Mario
【15】NAM-MOT-AAA-AAA
【16】Game Night
【17】Never Have I Ever
【18】Sweet Dreams
【19】Girl Time
【20】Helping Hand
【21】Cockblocker
【22】Showing Off
【23】Corner office
【24】Sweet Ride
【25】Lover of the Russian Queen
【26】Priority Number One
【27】Lawyering Up
【28】Blondie
【29】Sealing the Deal
【30】Getting Ready
【31】Double Date
【32】First Taste
【33】Honk
【34】That Awkward Moment
【35】Cliche Makeover Scene
【36】Sweet Oli
【37】Just a Sex Thing
【38】Dilemma
【39】All Me, Then
【40】Welcome Distraction
【41】Like Old Times
【42】All Your Fault
【43】Mary Who?!
【44】Trying IRL
【45】Earth-Shattering
【46】Nirvana
【47】Walk of so Much Shame
【48】All the Salt in the World
【49】Dealing With Consequences
【50】Gorgonzola and Prosciutto
【51】Hero Orange
【52】Hot and Cold
【53】Less Than a Minute
【54】Uncomfortable Couch
【55】School Trip
【56】The Nerd Herd
【57】Setting Rules
【58】Bacon With a Side of Embarrassment
【59】Trivia Night
【60】Everybody Loves Pi
【61】No Right Answer
【62】Change of Plans
【63】Making Up
【64】All Work and no Play
【65】D-Day
【66】Baby
【67】Nailing It
【68】Fighting Robots
【69】Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
【70】Back to Reality
【71】The Anniversary
【72】Fierce Competition
【73】In Deep
【74】Trust
【75】Exposed
【76】Andrea's Secret
【77】Wednesday
【79】The Beau
【80】Passionate Dork
【81】Wordless Declarations
【82】Interrupted Lessons
【83】Andy to the Rescue
【84】Back to the Roots
【85】Kicking Ass
【86】The Wise Father
【87】Unexpected Confession
【88】Eventful Morning
【89】A Month
【90】Secrets, Secrets Hurt Someone

【78】Morning Routine

33.5K 1.3K 397
By DarlaCassic

There was this unfamiliar melody, seeming to come from very far. It was pulling me out of the sweet and oblivious slumber I was in. But I wasn't ready to wake up. Not yet. But the melody was relentless, and before I knew it, I'd lost the battle against it.

Slowly, I became aware of my surroundings, consciousness taking over my sleepy state. I was lying on the side, and I could feel Lex's large and warm body plastered on my back. He had an arm around me, longingly keeping me against him, while his other arm was under the pillow beneath my head. Dear Lord, it was amazing to wake up like this. Pure joy radiated through my heart, knowing we'd naturally moved to this position in our sleep.

Finally, the sound seemed to stir him up, and he mumbled something, his warm breath getting lost in the curls on the back of my head. His arms released me and his body was ripped away from mine. He seemed to struggle for a few seconds. When the music stopped, he returned against me, wrapping his arm back in its place and pulling me closer. With his front plastered to my back, I was deliciously aware of his morning wood, pressed right on my behind.

A soft pair of lips met my shoulder, and an irrepressible smile stretched my lips. I kept my eyes closed, focusing on the feelings and sensations.

"'Morning," he mumbled, his just-woke-up voice low and throaty. Oh, I should have experienced waking up like this a long time ago.

"Morning, baby."

"You didn't sneak your way out of my bed," he noted. My eyes still closed, I giggled.

"I didn't have any strength left in me."

"So, that's what I need to do to find you in my arms in the morning. That'll prove exhausting in the long run."

At the memory of the night, every inch of my skin flushed. He had been relentless, merciless, and oh so amazingly skilled. He had drawn orgasm after orgasm, filling me with the thick essence of his own pleasure, demanding much more than what I ever thought I could give.

It had started on the couch, where I'd knelt between his legs and had given him a blowjob for the ages. But he'd stopped me before I could make him come, and had reversed the roles, making me orgasm twice with his mouth and fingers. The whole time, he had kept my teddy on, just pushing the lace to the side to access what he sought, so I gathered he really liked the garment. Then, I had enthusiastically ridden him on the couch, making us both come together.

Following that, he'd carried me to his bed. After a few minutes of break, he had stripped me naked, flipped me on all fours, and vigorously taken me from behind, making me come twice before finding his own release. Panting and sweaty, we had moved on to the shower. With playful hands sometimes lingering for longer than necessary on certain parts, we had thoroughly soaped each other's bodies. Inevitably, more slexery had occurred, and I started to doubt I would ever be able to take a shower without one of us coming at some point.

Sparsely dressed, we'd migrated to his kitchen, to raid his fridge and get some sustenance to make up for all the energy we'd spent. Then, we had moved back to the bed, where we'd talked about anything and everything before he had tenderly coaxed me into another round. I had allowed him, wanting to make love to him, to open my heart for him to see.

Now, my body was aching, my intimacy was tender, and I was utterly exhausted. I was an absolute wreck. Building up his anticipation had been a terrible idea, given how I could barely keep up with him as it was.

But in all truth, I wouldn't have changed anything.

Behind me, Lex was more awake, nuzzling my hair and kissing my exposed shoulder.

"Do we really have to go to work?" I whimpered, knowing it was over my strength to get up.

"One of us has to, or it'll be suspicious."

"I vote for you to go, while I stay here all day."

There was a smile on his mouth when he kissed the side of my throat. "And how am I supposed to get any work done, knowing you're spending your day naked in my bed?"

"That's your problem, not mine, Coleman."

His tender attentions were getting more audacious, his tongue grazing the shell of my ear, his hand finding my breast and fondling it. I knew all too well where this was going, and despite my very tired and very satiated self, I wanted the same thing. Between my legs, the need to have him was already growing. After the night we'd just had, it was insane I still had any need left in me at all.

"I'm afraid I only have the strength for either sex or work," I tried, hopeful.

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

His hand slowly made its way down my stomach, his fingers sending shivers through my frame. I spread my legs slightly to give him the access he needed, eager for his touch. He toyed with the curls of my mound for a few seconds, teasing me into begging. Weak and not willing to fight it, I arched my back with a moan, pressing my behind onto his erection. He chuckled low, and dropped another open mouth kiss on my shoulder, gently sucking on the skin.

Because I had yet to open my eyes, this felt like some erotic dream, one very realistic and yet conjured by my mind. But this was very much real, and it was the first of so many more mornings like these to come.

Finally, he moved to the point and rolled a careful fingertip on my overly sensitive clit. Considering all the attention it had received in the past hours, he made sure not to go too hard. I moaned again; the sensations awaking my tired body. I hadn't thought myself to be a morning sex person, but as I felt the pleasure slowly build up, I had to admit it sounded like a delicious way to start the day.

"Are you sure you can only do one or the other?" he insisted.

"Positive."

"Hmm, a shame..."

Suddenly, he removed his hand, robbing me of the delicious friction, and moved away from me. An unexpected slap on my ass finished waking me up, and I jumped slightly, my eyes opening with shock.

"Get up. We need to get ready for work," he declared.

Fuck, my plan backfired...

"Lex!"

"What?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Very much. You wouldn't want to get fired, now, would you?"

"Alexander..." I warned.

"If I give you what you want, will you still be able to work?"

"Yes!" I promised, exasperated by how astutely he'd manipulated me.

He pretended to think about it for a second and then came back against me. "Okay, so it turns out you're not a morning person. I'll try to remember that," he noted.

He pulled the sheets away from me, exposing my body to his sight, and with a baffling ease, he handled me to roll me on my stomach. Before I could protest, he moved to straddle me, his lips dropping to my back, laying random kisses on my skin. After a few of those, I realized he was actually kissing the beauty marks scattered there. Each time his mouth would meet my heated skin, small jolts of pleasure spread. I would forever love feeling his lips on me.

He moved lower as he went, taking his time, and when he reached my ass, he gave a more insistent kiss on the brownish mark I had on the left cheek.

"Did you know your birthmark has almost exactly the same shape as the Guangdong province, in China?" he asked, gently grazing the spot with his thumb.

It was so random, so unexpected, I smiled and twisted my upper body to stare at him with amusement. I could never get tired of his big brain. "And how do you know what that province looks like?"

"I was looking at some facts regarding Huawei, for a potential partnership, and when I saw the outline of the province their HQ is in, I noticed the resemblance."

"You have my birthmark memorized in that smart brain of yours?"

"I have your entire person perfectly mapped in there," he corrected. I laughed, thinking that while it wasn't exactly romantic, it was pretty damn close. "Now, if you could stop distracting me, I have an important task to tend to."

"You started with the province thing."

"Your ass distracted me."

"No, you got distracted by my ass."

"Fair point," he chuckled, his warm breath caressing my skin.

He kissed the birthmark again and then came the sharp, unexpected pressure of his teeth on my soft mound. Feeling him bite me there surprised me so much, I jumped a little. He didn't inflict any pain, or not much, at least. It was just like an irrepressible, very animalistic need that made me melt inside. Well, he literally wanted to devour me.

He returned to kissing my back, but this time he slipped a hand under me to reach for my demanding intimacy. I lifted my hips to help him, and it resulted in his erection being pressed harder against my behind. His fingers reached their destination, and I heard him growl low in my ear.

"Fuck, you're already soaked..."

He moved his fingers lower down my folds and slipped one inside of me. I arched with a sigh and angled myself the best I could, giving him the easiest possible access. "How sore are you?" he asked, slipping in a second finger.

"Very."

"Lazy and tender morning sex it is, then," he commented with an appreciative voice.

He removed his hand, pulling his fingers out of me. Soon after, the round head of his shaft pressed on my entrance. I tried to push back against him, eager to have him, but he resisted.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, and from his tone, I knew he was in a teasing mood.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want it."

"Say you want my thick cock in your tight cunt," he requested.

Fuck... Just him saying those words was enough to make my intimacy throb. I couldn't believe how much power he had over me. Because I was so absorbed by the intensity with which his words affected me, I forgot to answer.

Noticing, Lex pressed a little harder, making me feel his shaft, but still not penetrating me. "Say it, Andrea."

"I— I want your thick cock in... my tight cunt," I complied, lusty shivers making me pant.

"Good girl."

Inch by inch, making sure he wasn't hurting me, he pushed himself inside of me, filling my hypersensitive channel. All the while he was conquering my recalcitrant flesh, he was kissing, biting, and licking my shoulders, amorously distracting me.

"I could spend eternity inside you, and it still wouldn't be enough," he declared with a raspy voice. It sounded a lot like commitment, but I tried not to let it go to my head. I was so thirsty for his affection that I could be misinterpreting.

Still taking his time, he moved slowly, ravishing me with precise nudges. It was lazy and tender, as he'd said. Pressed against the mattress by his weight, I couldn't do anything other than push myself up on my elbows, keeping my hips tilted toward him. He used my new position to access one of my breasts, his fingers finding my nipple eagerly. He rolled it between his thumb and index, sending shivers that ran from my breast to my intimacy.

"Lex... We're going to be late," I whimpered, realizing he was in no rush to bring this to its apogee.

Instead of answering, he grabbed my hips to lift them, and I was suddenly on my knees and elbows before him. I foolishly thought it meant he would pick up the pace and bring us to the finish line, but he kept his slow and intense rhythm, reaching deeper now.

It was all very intimate and truly pleasurable, but as much as I enjoyed feeling like he was making love to me instead of fucking me, I still wanted to turn this into a quickie. There was no way we'd both arrive late at work. Holding myself on just one elbow, I reached between my legs and gently caressed my clit to speed up the climb to my orgasm.

Lex didn't seem to like my initiative as he grabbed my wrist, pulled it away, and pinned it next to me, effectively immobilizing it. Because I could be strong headed too, I reached with my other hand. The tip of my fingers barely had the time to roll on my swollen crease, and he grabbed this hand as well and pinned it on the other side with a growl.

"Now, behave, unruly woman, or I'll have to tie you up," he commanded, giving me a deep shove that harshly hit my cervix.

"Aaah, yes..." I cried, my insides palpitating around his shaft. I fucking adored it when he was so imperious in bed. I really was discovering myself to have a submissive side when it came to Alexander Coleman.

Still holding my wrists, keeping me helpless and complying, his maddening shoves slowly sped up. This was animalistic, raw, and sensuous. It felt as if we were sexual beings, existing solely for this, this moment in time, this purpose.

Lex's breathing became heavier behind me, answering to my moans and whimpers, and his thrusts became faster, moving deeper and longer. The fervor of his thrusts and the way his hips kept meeting the flesh of my ass resonated into the room, along with the soft plaints I let out and the bed lightly banging on the wall. The tension was building up between my legs, like an elastic stretching and stretching, the breaking point almost there.

I guessed he was reaching it as well when he released one of my wrists to send a hand between my legs. He found my clit instantly and rolled his fingertips over it, never halting his momentum. My free hand reached for his, my fingers tangling with his skilled ones, and I pressed him to go harder. My orgasm was so fucking close.

Lex reached his climax first, biting my shoulder to muffle the carnal roar that rolled in his throat. His hips jerked as he came, and the sensation of his pleasure filling me, coupled with his fingers flicking over my clit at a fast rate, pushed me into my own release.

He grabbed my hips with both hands and kept them in place as I quivered from the intensity of my blissful shivers. Completely lost into passion and yet wanting more of it, I reached for the headboard with my hand, to push myself harder against him, to take him even deeper. Sobbing cries came out of me, the experience so intense I wondered how I wasn't passing out.

Fuck, morning sex is amazing...

When the trembling, quivering, and pleasure-consumed messes that we were finally came down, Lex allowed me to collapse on the mattress before slumping next to me, as sweaty, disoriented, and overwhelmed as I was. I looked at his profile, enjoying how he always seemed so puzzled after we'd had sex. As if there was something constantly surprising him.

He took a few seconds to gather himself, and sleepiness slowly gained on me. God, I so wished we didn't have to go to work.

Shit! Work!

"Mary, what time is it?" I asked, wondering how late we would be. I was still enjoying the power Lex had granted me and was too spent to reach for my phone.

"Good morning, Andrea. It is seven thirty-three," the AI announced.

"What! Lex, how early is your alarm set up?"

"Seven. I like to get a workout done before I start the day."

"You mean I could have slept an extra hour?"

He chuckled and moved to press a kiss on my lips. "But then we wouldn't have had the time for what just happened," he argued.

He dropped another kiss on my lips, and I focused on keeping my mouth closed, not wanting to expose him to my morning breath. Especially since we hadn't taken the time to brush our teeth after a quick stop to his fridge during the night, to refuel.

"I'm going for a shower, and when I come back you better not be asleep, Andrea," he warned. His tone didn't scare me, though, but rather made my toes curl.

After I'd nodded, he got up with energy and walked around the room, utterly naked. His dick was now completely soft, and I noticed with amusement that Lex was both a shower and a grower. The resting phase was impressive as it was, but then it still managed to surprise when erected.

Once he disappeared in his bathroom, I buried myself under the covers, enjoying the heavy softness of his duvet. I tried not to fall asleep, listening to the sounds he was making, keeping my eyes open. It was tempting to join him in there, to give his muscular back a thorough scrub, and to use the excuse of soaping him up to grope his amazing ass. But I wasn't ready to leave the bed yet. Between the night we'd spent and this right now, I was properly drained. Despite my resolve, I allowed myself to close my eyes, just to rest them for a quick second. It must have been more, though, because I was pulled out of a slight slumber when the duvet was suddenly torn away from me.

My eyes flung open, and I found him, wearing nothing but a white towel low on his hips, droplets of water scattered on his upper body, his wet hair pushed back. "Get up or I'll drag you to the shower myself," he explained, sitting on the bed next to me. To soothe his domineering command, he kissed me, making me swoon internally.

"You smell so good," I noted, inhaling the clean scent of him in the crook of his neck.

"And you smell like sex. Off to the shower, Walker."

With that, he stood up, leaving me alone in the immense bed. I mumbled and complained, knowing fully well he was right and I should get a move on. I forced myself to sit up and then turned to put my feet on the floor. Dear Lord, everything was sore... And it was only one night. What would a weekend do to my poor, unprepared body?

Mustering the little strength I had left, I stood up, ignoring the ache between my legs, the way my thighs were stiff, and how my arms felt like noodles. I needed to work out for real. On my way to the bathroom, I grabbed my bag, which was sitting in an armchair.

As I entered the marbled room, I grimaced at my reflection. My hair was a mess from getting wet during a shower with Lex in the middle of the night, and also because of all the mind-blowing and hair-messing slex that had followed. My skin was flushed, my makeup was runny, and I had two giant bags under my eyes. It was a miracle he'd still wanted me this morning. Maybe it was the reason he'd taken me from behind. That, or because of how he adored my ass. Really, it was a fifty-fifty split in the probabilities.

The shower was amazing, and it took a moment for me to work out how the massage jets worked. But damn, it was so worth it. Allowing the scalding hot water to appease the stiffness away, I lingered for a moment in the amazing shower. At some point, though, I had to accept that all good things must come to an end, so I exited the cabin with a pout.

When I entered the living area, clean and dressed up, I found Lex getting busy in the kitchen. I joined him, enjoying the smell of food. God, I was starving.

Once I'd walked up to him, I propped myself up on the kitchen island, purposefully sitting on the very spot where we'd had sex for the first time. He noticed, and he gazed at me with intensity, his eyes darkening. Unable to resist, he came to me and gave me a long, deep, and longing kiss. I'd taken a moment to quickly brush my teeth, and the minty flavor of him proved he had done the same.

He moved back after a few seconds of swoon-worthy action and looked at my cleaned and ready self. "Now, you smell good too. But I think I preferred when you smelled like sex," he pointed out.

"I'm confident no one else in the office would have appreciated me reeking of sex, though."

The touch of his tongue on the bottom of my throat startled me, and when he dragged it all the way up to my jaw, all sorts of shivers ran under the heated skin. "There, that way you aren't rid of all traces of me," he declared, returning to his task.

After I'd recuperated from his surprising fit of possessiveness, I grabbed an apple from a fruit bowl at arm's reach and took a big chunk of it. From my venture point, I chewed on my fruit as I watched him prepare our first meal of the day. It was very entertaining to see him in his natural habitat. Some toasts were already on two plates, there was a box of granola cereals and two bowls, orange juice, and he was taking care of making us some scrambled eggs. 

"I don't know if there is anything else you want. I have a pot of coffee that'll be ready in a minute, and maybe some yogurts in the fridge," he explained, gesturing at the massive double door fridge.

Curious, I slid down from my spot and moved to his fridge to examine its content. I took another bite of my apple while making a mental inventory. All of this was very healthy and well-supplied. Great for him. A pile of Greek yogurts attracted my eye, and I grabbed one, feeling like indulging myself.

When I came back near him, he was serving the eggs, separating them in equal portions on the plates. I went to sit in one of the high chairs, and he settled one of the plates in front of me.

"Thank you," I told him, eager to dig in. "I usually don't take the time to eat in the morning, but I definitely should."

"I can't start the day properly if I don't have my eggs, toast, granola, and orange juice."

"Wait, you eat all this every morning?" I asked while buttering a toast. He nodded and took a bite of his eggs.

It was amusing to discover Lex's habits, his daily routine. So far, I'd learned that he woke up early to workout, and then ate the same breakfast every day. It was pretty much in character since he was rather rigid and disciplined. His apartment was extremely clean, his desk was always organized and neat...

Something I'd never realized before suddenly dawned on me. "Do you have OCD?" I asked him impulsively, wondering if my suspicions were exact. He froze with his fork halfway up to his mouth, taken aback. Oh, Lord, way to put your foot in your mouth, you idiot... I was about to apologize, sensing it was a touchy topic, when he cleared his throat.

"Actually, it's OCPD," he corrected. I nodded, not sure what to do with this information. I wasn't entirely certain what it was, so I decided to be frank rather than passing for an idiot.

"What's the difference?"

"Obsessive-compulsive disorder is unwanted and involuntary, while obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is something that results from my own desires to keep things neat, organized, and repetitive."

"Oh, I see. So, you're actually fine with following the same routines and all."

"Actually, I have been working on shaking my monotonous ways lately. It's going quite well, and you helped," he added. There were a few seconds of awkward silence, where I wasn't sure what to say.

"How did I help?"

"For the first time in my life, I've had to put up with having a messy desk, and it was surprisingly tolerable."

His explanation had me giggling with embarrassment, hiding the redness of my cheeks behind my hands. The sheepish look I offered him apparently charmed him, and he pushed my hand away to grant me an indulging peck.

"It's all good. I've come to realize I'm too rigid in my ways of life. So, your unpredictable personality and messy habits are welcome." It was my turn to be charmed, and I pulled him toward me for one more kiss.

"So, about this weekend, are we keeping up with the insane pace, or will it be more laid back?" I asked after we'd resumed eating. "Just so I know if I should bring a defibrillator with me."

"Well, we might be on for a do-over on the first night, but then I swear I'll try not to demand too much of you."

"I can't swear I won't demand a lot, though," I teased. He chuckled and shook his head, amused by my boldness.

"I'll try to meet your needs to the best of my abilities, then."

We ate the rest of our breakfast, talking and learning more about each other, keeping an eye on the clock to make sure we wouldn't be running late. I was feeling so comfortable around him, all this was so natural, I couldn't help but think I wanted all this to happen routinely. From the incredible wake-up to the nice and healthy breakfast, and then the ride to work that would follow.

Yes, a girl could get used to this.

I could get used to him.

I wanted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.1K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
770K 42.7K 87
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. ⚠️ Mature Content 🍑 Rated # 2 in Sexy February 2019 🍆 R...
118K 8K 28
After the incident in high school, Cobie Evans has been avoiding the popular guys like the plague. It's until the day she sends a wrong email to her...
3.6M 129K 91
No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, especially not Kyra Casella, a broken youn...