Different (Izuku x Ochako)

By Author-kun77

Deku is the #1 hero. He has fame and money, but he doesn't care much for either. He wants something more but... More

Chapter 1: Deku
Chapter 2: Meetings
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Heroes
Chapter 5: All might
Chapter 6: Dat- Hangout
Chapter 7: Telling
Chapter 8: Valentine's day
Chapter 9: Realizations.
Bonus

Chapter 10: Curtains

6.3K 122 142
By Author-kun77

Thank you for everyone who read this story. I got plenty more of Izuocha ideas. In fact one story should come soon after this.

* One year later

Izuku placed the final box down on the floor. He opened the box and started to take out the clothes and set them down on the couch and tables.

"Alright I'm done Ochako" Said Izuku calling to his girlfriend.

" Are you really sure this is alright? " Asked Ochako.

" Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? " Asked Izuku following Ochako out of the door.

" Well didn't you not live in a house since you didn't want to stand out as much? " Asked Ochako.

" Well sure but it's not like we can just live together in one apartment. We need more room." Said Izuku looking at their new house from outside.

"I'm suprised it took so long to get this house though. " Said Ochako.

" Yeah but at least we have it. Actually there is one more thing" Said Izuku facing Ochako.

" What's that?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku grabbed her hand and suddenly got down on one knee. He brought out a small box and opened it to reveal a ring while Ochako placed a hand over her mouth.

"O-ochako U-rraraka. Will you m-m-m-marry me?" Asked Izuku.

Ochako tackled him to the ground, making him dropping the ring in the process, and planted many kisses on him.

"YES YES YES YES!" Screamed Ochako. After a while she got off of him and Izuku picked the ring back up and placed it on her left hand and then they shared a passionate kiss.

*Another year later.

"How do you feel?" Asked Izuku sitting beside his wife.

"I feel fine Deku. It only just started" Said Ochako with a hand on her stomach.

"I-i know that but I know child birth can be pretty hard and I tried reading up as much as I can but I don't think I got everything and I think you will have to stay off work for a while and-

Ochako planted a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

"Deku I'm fine really. And whatever happens is natural. We will get through this together. And as for work it's still a bit to early to stop working." Said Ochako.

" I'm sorry. I'm just really worried" Said Izuku.

" Psh. You're not the one carrying the baby for nine months. Trust me you have the easy part" Said Ochako.

" I know. That's why I requested a lot of time of hero work later on so I can be here for you" Said Izuku.

" What!? But you really love your hero work! " Said Ochako upset that he would do this without consulting her first.

"I do. But I love you so much more" Said Izuku holding on to her.

" Your as sweet as ever Deku" Said Ochako planting another kiss on her lips.

"I try." Said Izuku kissing her back.

"Wait what time is it?" Asked Ochako.

"Um 10:50 am." Said Izuku.

"Shit I only have 10 minutes until work! " Cried out Ochako quickly standing up.

" Do you want a ride? " Asked Izuku standing up beside her.

" Yes please" Said Ochako giving him a smile.

Izuku gently picked her up bridal style, just like on their wedding day, and activated one for all. He quickly raced out the door holding tight onto Ochako.

He made it to her work in just a few minutes getting her there on time.

"Here we are. Are you alright?" Asked Izuku looking at Ochako who looked a bit Sick.

" Y-yeah. I don't t-think I will ever get used to your s-speed" Said Ochako standing up.

" Sorry. I will go a bit slower next time" Said Izuku apologizing.

" Hey at least you got me here. I better go now" Said Ochako.

" Alright. I love you Ochako" Said Izuku.

"I love you too Deku" Said Ochako giving him a quick kiss before heading into work.

Izuku felt his phone go off and he looked to see a notification from Bakugo.

Bakugo: DEKU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! WE GOT A SUICIDE BOMBER!

Izuku: On my way!

And with that Izuku activated his quirk and ran off.

*Nine months later ( I don't apologise for all the timeskips)

'Shit shit shit! All of the times for there to be a Villian it's when she goes into labor! ' Thought Izuku running towards the hospital.

He ran on, checked in, and ran straight into the room where Ochako is.

"Ochako I'm here!" Called Out Izuku seeing Ochako laying down, screaming in pain.

" Sir she is currently giving birth. If you want to you can stand beside her and comfort her" Said the doctor sitting on a stool right in front of Ochako.

"Y-yeah sure" Said Izuku he quickly went beside Ochako.

"Deku you're finally here!" Said Ochako reacting in pain.

"I'm so so so so sorry! I tried to get here as quickly as possible. How do you feel? " Asked Izuku.

" Like I'm in a factory for pillows, HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM FEELING!? " Screamed Ochako.

" S-sorry" Said Izuku.

" Can you hold my hand? " Asked Ochako.

" Of course! " Said Izuku. He gently grabbed her hand and he found her to be squeezing very hard. Luckily he was very strong so she didn't hurt him.

"Alright Mrs Midoriya. I can already see the head. Just try pushing one last time" Said the doctor.

Ochako gave a really long push and scream that nearly shattered the Windows.

"C'mon honey you got this!" Said Izuku to his wife.

" Annnndddd got it! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Midoriya. It's a boy! " Said the doctor holding the baby.

The doctor wrapped the baby in a special cloth and handed it to Ochako who sat up holding the baby.

"It looks just like you" Said Ochako.

"He has your eyes though" Said Izuku.

" He is very cute. We are parents now Deku!" Said Ochako giving a small smile.

" Yes we are. Now we have to name him" Said Izuku.

" I already thought of a name" Said Ochako.

" What would that be? " Asked Izuku.

"Toshinori Midoriya" Said Ochako.

"It's perfect" Said Izuku with a tear.

*4 Years later.

"Deku get in here!" Called Out Ochako from the living room.

Izuku came racing in with his quirk activated.

"What's wrong!?" Said Izuku.

"Toshinori has a quirk!" Said Ochako.

Izuku took a look at his child.

"Really!? Show me Toshinori!" Said Izuku.

"Okay Dad" Said Toshinori.

He pressed his hands on a chair and it started to float.

"Woah. That's strange he didn't get my quirk" Said Izuku suddenly rambling on about Quirks.

" Actually my parents have a similar quirk. Looks like it skipped me" Said Ochako.

" I'm sorry Ochako dear" Said Izuku holding his wife.

" It's alright! I'm sure he will be a great hero someday with this power! " Said Ochako.

They both noticed that the chair had fallen back down and Toshinori was throwing up on the ground.

"Well I guess he doesn't have complete control yet" Said Izuku getting a mop.

*Later that night.

Ochako and Izuku were laying down in their bed together about to go to sleep.

"Hey Deku?" Said Ochako.

"Yeah?" Responded Izuku.

"I'm really happy. You know that?" Asked Ochako.

"Of course I do. Just as you know that I am really happy with you" Said Izuku.

" Well the thing is, you know how Toshinori got his quirk? " Asked Ochako.

" Yeah what about it? " Asked Izuku.

" He doesn't want to be a hero" Said Ochako.

"..................... Oh" Said Izuku.

" And he is really worried that he is going to disappoint you because of that" Said Ochako.

" I'm not disappointed in him. It's his life, he can do whatever he wants to. He is still my son" Said Izuku.

" I'm glad to hear that, but I think you should tell him that tomorrow. He was bawling his eyes out telling me this" Said Ochako.

" Alright I will. But for now let's get some rest" Said Izuku.

" Alright. I love you Deku" Said Ochako.

" I love you too Ochako" Said Izuku kissing her goodnight and heading to sleep. Prepared for the future with his family.

The end.

I accidentally published this story, finger slipped, earlier so if you got a notification earlier then that's why.

I hope you enjoyed. My next story will be about as long as this. It will be called 7 Days so stay tuned.

Thanks for anyone who read this far. Please consider reading my other stories. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 364 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
992 88 26
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
139K 3K 24
Being a pro hero should be easy in a world filled with super-powered folks right.Well that's not the case for Izuku as he pursues his dream illegally...
36K 640 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...