๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—–๐—”๐—ง, the vampire d...

theoriginalsgroupie tarafฤฑndan

๐’๐’๐’โ”Š๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—–๐—”๐—งเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ' ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ป๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข; ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค... Daha Fazla

๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’„๐’‚๐’•.
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ: Pilot
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ: Friday Night Bites
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ: Haunted
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ: History Repeating
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…: The Turning Point & Bloodlines
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Unpleasantville
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜: Children of the Damned
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ: Fool Me Once
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป: Let the Right One In
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Isobel
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ: Founder's Day

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ: The Night of The Comet

5.8K 285 185
theoriginalsgroupie tarafฤฑndan

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FRAN WALKED OUT OF HER ROOM, seeing Elena and Jenna standing in the hallway having a conversation. Taking notice to the girl, Jenna smiled and said, "Good morning, Fran. Your outfit's looking great."

Fran looked down at her casual outfit before looking at Jenna. "I know." She said in a monotonous voice before making her way down the stairs.

"Your breakfast is on the desk next to the door!" Jenna shouted after Fran, going back to deciding if she should have her hair up or down.

Fran grabbed the granola bar and coffee and walked out the door and over to her car. She came to a stop when she saw a crow standing on the hood of her car, staring at her. "You poop on my car, I kill you. And trust me, I won't feel an ounce of guilt for doing so." Fran told the bird, getting in her car. The crow squawked before flying away, causing Fran to hum.

Fran took a sip, watching the house door open, Elena exiting the house. Fran furrowed her brows, realising just how similar her days were.

Elena got in the grey impala and gave her sister a smile, who starts the car and pulls out the drive away to head to school.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

LATER THAT DAY AFTER SCHOOL, Elena had somehow convinced Fran to join her, Bonnie and Caroline at the Mystic Grill to get ready for the comet. Fran slowly folded fliers for the comet tonight with a blank stare, ignoring the three younger girls sitting at the table.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie informed her friends.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about aliens," Caroline said, slightly annoying Bonnie. Caroline then turned to Elena, wanting to know about her night with Stefan. "So then what?"

"So then nothing." Elena shrugged.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?" Caroline questioned unimpressed.

"Nope. We didn't go there." Elena said, continuing to fold more fliers.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends, and Fran is your identical sister. Okay? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said, causing Fran to look at her with furrowed brows before going back to folding.

"We just talked for hours." Elena shrugged again, finding nothing wrong with that.

Frustrated, Caroline said, "Okay, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Okay, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex."

"Profound," Elena replied before getting a thoughtful look.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked when Elena began picking up her stuff, an amused look on her face.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do." Elena announced. Her eyes go over to Fran, and she said, "And you're coming with me."

Fran's eyes move from the flier and over to Elena's face. "And get traumatised? No, thanks." Fran deadpanned, slowly blinking.

Bonnie and Caroline laughed while Elena playfully rolled her eyes. "You're only driving me there. Now come on!"

Fran sighed before standing up and following Elena over to her car.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

FRAN PUT THE IMPALA IN PARK AND LEANED BACK, turning to the nervous-looking Elena. "Out," Fran ordered, wanting to go home. She had been dragged around all day by Elena, and she just wanted to sleep.

"Can you come inside with me?" Elena asked, looking at Fran with a pleading expression.

"Nope," Fran answered, leaning over and opening Elena's door for her. "Now get out, Elena." She repeated.

"Just walk to the door with me. Please." Elena begged, starting to regret her decision to go to the Salvatore house.

"Bye, Elena." Fran smiled, mocking a wave. She wasn't planning to get out of the car, and not even Elena would be able to convince her to.

Elena huffed out a sigh, finally giving up. "Fine, if I die because it turns out this place is haunted, I'm coming back to haunt you."

"Okay." Fran nodded, unfazed by her threat.

Elena rubbed her eyes before getting out of the car. The moment she closed the door, Fran drove away, giving her no time for second thoughts.

"I love my sister, and she loves me. I love my sister, and she loves me. I love my sister, and she loves me." Elena repeated to herself before nodding and heading towards the front door.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

FRAN STARED UP AT THE SKY WITH SQUINTED EYES, awaiting the comets appearance. She looked away when she sensed someone standing next to her. She made a face when she saw a man she's never met before.

"I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." He introduced himself with a smile.

"I'm not Elena," Fran said, looking back up at the dark sky. She had no interest in talking to him or anyone for that matter.

"I know, but I just wanted to introduce myself to you," Damon said, shrugging and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, okay, you've done so, now you can leave me alone." Fran ended the conversation feebly, sparing Damon a glance before looking around the crowd. When she spotted Elena, she left Damon's side and approached her sister.

"Fran! You came!" Caroline Forbes beamed at the sight of the girl, quickly hugging her.

"Yeah..." Fran dragged out, looking over to Matt and Elena, who were watching with amused smiles.

"Here." Matt walked forward and lit the candle in Fran's hand, and Fran nodded at him as a reply.

When they looked back at Elena, they saw her talking with Stefan. Matt turned to Fran and opened his mouth to ask her about them, but Fran raised a hand to stop him from speaking.

"No." Was her direct reply before she walked away, not finding any interest in watching Elena's love life go down the drain.

Later that night, Fran joined Elena and her friends at a table in the Grill, all conversed in their own conversations, besides Fran who was minding her business while eating pie.

She continued minding her business when Jeremy approached them, asking if they've seen Vickie around.

"You're her stalker. You tell us." Quipped Tyler, leaning forward on his forearms with a tilted head.

"I can't find her," Jeremy said, ignoring what Tyler had said, too worried for Vickie.

"She probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry, Pill Pusher, I guess you've been replaced." Tyler continued to prod at Jeremy, wanting some reaction from the younger boy.

"What's with the Pill Pusher?" Elena questioned, brows knitted together in confusion.

"Ask him." Tyler nodded at Jeremy.

Annoyed, Jeremy responded, "You wanna do this right now?"

"Are you dealing?" Chided Elena with a glare.

"She's never gonna go for you," Tyler told Jeremy, slightly shaking his head.

"She already did. Over and over and over again." Jeremy boasted, catching everyone off guard and causing Fran to freeze mid-bite into her fork full of pie.

"Yeah, right." Tyler rolled his eyes.

"You slept with Vickie Donovan? I mean, Vickie Donovan slept with you?" Caroline chuckled in disbelief, and Matt rolled his eyes at her.

"There's no way." Tyler denied.

"And I didn't even have to force her into it," Jeremy said, and Matt's eyes immediately snapped over to Tyler.

Fran pursed her lips, and her eyes went from Jeremy to Elena, and Matt to Tyler, before she looked down to her pie and continued eating.

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?" Matt questioned, trying his best not to become angry at his best friend.

Tyler is quick to deny the accusation, "Nothing, man, just ignore him; he's a punk."

"You know what, how about all of us shut up and help me find my sister?" Matt finally said, done with the fighting. He just wanted to find his sister before she got hurt again.

While everyone went off in different directions, Fran picked up her plate of pie and headed towards the door to eat her pie in her car.

She looked away from her pie when she saw something moving on top of the building in front of her. She tilted her head as she peered up at the two silhouettes standing on the roof of the Mystic Grill. "And I'm supposed to be the weirdo," Fran muttered to herself, taking another bite of her pie. "None of my business." She then started her car and pulled out of the spot she had parked, driving away.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

99.2K 4.2K 29
โ”€ เฑจ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
955K 21.9K 36
๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
158K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
106K 3.1K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...